Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
Polar, Kasey and Cheryl's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Polar-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:49 am
.::RP Log - Main Thread::.

.Buttercups Require Self-Confidence :: Auri and Aruna.
.Date :: Apr. 7, 2006.
.Pages :: 4685 ? 4689.
.Type :: Formal.

Auri's gleaming silver eyes opened as morning sunlight bathed her black fur with a elegant shine. She yawned silently and her eyes fell upon her companion, sleeping soundly beside her. The little wolf was lying upon its back, tongue lolling about and its stomach gently puffing up and then down again as it inhaled and exhaled in its slumber. Auri stared fondly at Lux and chuckled lightly as the playful pup kicked his back leg, an instance of stratching at his silky tail. The filly and her familiar had chosen to sleep upon the mountain's edge since the night had been so warm and peaceful. Buttercups swayed in the lush meadow below as a cascading breeze over the land. A trickle nearby informed Auri of the crisp stream running down the mountain's slope. She slowly stood and nudged Lux. Lux barked in annoyance before awakening and he rolled upon his feet, stood and awaited Auri to take him off onto their next adventure together. "Let us go now to the stream my dear Lux. The water will provide a refreshing drink for the two of us." Lux yipped happily and gambled on ahead of Auri, eager to splash in the pleasant waters of the stream.

--------------------

Aruna trotted around as she investigated everything around her. The grass, the trees, the birds, the bees, and everything in between. She wasn't doing this out of curiosity, oh no. She was doing because she wanted to figure out the scent that she had caught in the wind. Yes. That was it; she wasn't looking at all of this other stuff because she found it fascinating. Nope. She was looking for the scent that smelled like another filly. Yes. Another filly, one her age! Someone she could play with other than her brother and sister. Yup. That's what she was doing. Really, she was. She found herself at the mountainside, which towered over her forest home. And then she found herself at the stream, staring at a filly that had wings on her dark coat and a wolf drinking in the stream. She stayed quiet, too in awe to say anything.

--------------------

Auri arched her graceful neck down to take a sip from the stream. This water is so crisp. Orchu was so wonderful to show me this little spot. I wonder how many other Soquili know of this place. I presume Orchu has showed Demon... I remember Orchu mentioning he had brought Rami and Lux here once before. He is such a gentleman. The foal thought to herself. Her reverie had carried her away and Lux's ominous growl brought her plunging back to reality. Auri stared at Lux in curiosity. "Lux you silly pup what's the matter?" She frowned and shrugged her shoulders in slight annoyance. The pup stared barking in a hostile manner as he pinned his ears back. "Oh stop it would you. There is nothing to be afraid of my comrade. You are quite odd at times." The foal nudged Lux's rump and rolled her eyes. As she did this she glimpsed another foal watching her. Auri's eyes fell upon the foal, she had never seen this Soquili before. "Hello..." Auri began tentatively. "My name is Auri. How are you? I don't believe we have met..." She began politely, bowing her head.

--------------------

Aruna blinked as she was snapped out of her daze. "Ah... Oh. I'm sorry," She replied softly, eyelids lowering. She was a bit embarrassed at being caught like that. "Hello, Auri. I'm Aruna. And no, we've never met. I just..." Aruna bit the inside of her mouth as she tried to come up with something to say that wouldn't offend the pretty filly. "I just saw you, and I couldn't help but stare. You're really, really pretty." She gave a half-hearted smile, feeling like a fool compared to this wonderful filly. Her dark coal with its brilliant swirls made her feel oh so plain... so plain. Why must she feel like that, even against her sister? She had no self-confidence, that was for sure. She sighed silently.

--------------------

Auri smiled brightly. "Oh well thank you! I really appreciate that comment. Your complexion suits you well. Pleasure to meet you Aruna." The filly nodded to herself. Lux persistently barked from next to Auri. "My god Lux stop. This is Aruna. Got it? We like her ok?" Lux's yelps ceased as he pondered Auri's words and her harsh tone she used with him upon this instance. The wolf tilted his had in curiosity and stared placidly at Aruna. "That's better." Came Auri's light words. The filly turned back to face Aruna. "I'm sorry about him. He has issues with strangers and such." Auri shook her head in dismay. "I hope he hasn't startled you." Auri pawed awkwardly at the ground. She hadn't met many Soquili before, just Orchu, Demon and the basket upon which Orchu called Nora. The filly really hoped she was making a good impression upon Aruna.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:54 am

.Sinister Stallions and a Mare :: Demon, Tempest Gale, Faline and Sleet.
.Date :: Apr. 8, 2006.
.Pages :: 4730 - 4731.

Tempest had wondered back into the tree line, the moon hanging overhead makeing his lightning, glowing, tribal patterns shine even brighter then normal. Ebony hooves splashed into the gently trickling water as he lowered his black head, the tiger like stripes on his forehead standing out. It was rather quiet, with his little Raccoon curled up in a near-by tangle of tree roots. She wasn't as irritating when she slept... but then against she wasn?t trying to steal things when she was asleep.

--------------------

Faline liked the night time much better than the day by a lot and the doe colored mare whickered softly as she sat in the forest with her legs crossed underneath her tan but silken fur all content like. She wished she had someone to play with though or even talk with. Her soft brown gaze was focused upon the moon that was shining brightly over her head. It is so pretty, she thought, her ears twitching.

--------------------

The husky colored stallion tread lightly through the moonlight bathed forest, lifting his hooves daintily as if the ground was most unsanitary for his polished hooves. I wonder what lame soquili are out tonight whom I might meet. He thought to himself in an air of haughtiness. Whoever they are, they certainly aren't worth my time. Yet I am rather bored at the moment. Perhaps some soquili will provide sufficient entertainment for now. Demon's nose was cast into the air to demonstrate his superiority over everyone else. His pale eyes caught a gleam through some trees and he pondered what the sight could be. Perhaps it is another soquili. Orchu's coat certainly gleams in a manner quite like the gleam I have just witnessed. The arrogant stallion made his way weaving in between trees to reach the soquili whose coat radiated a vibe of electric blue. "Hello." Came a disdainful voice from the husky to the other stallion. "My name is Demon. My, what an eccentric coat you have." Demon's eyes flashed over the other's coat rapidly. Through the trees came a light nicker. Demon was rather unphased by this noise yet slowly looked around. He spotted a light colored mare lying near by and neighed to her in greeting, his nose still thrust high in the air.

--------------------

Tempest slowly raised his head, cyan eyes narrowing on the other stallion, the cold electric orbs grazing over the others coat "Hello." He said, his voice like the rumble of distant thunder "My Name is Tempest Gale." He said, the thread of viciousness threading through his voice. He wasn?t exactly what one would call a social... or even kind creature. "And well your coat is.. well.. bland." He said, eyeing the plain black and white coat, so used to the shining lighting markings of his herd.

His ears twitched as he also heard the whicker, but he made no sound, his mind going through and identifying what the sound was. Female, small, probably very light. Which made his ears flick about curiously, wondering why one was just out here instead of with her herd... and she was right by...

Sleet rolled out from her nest in the tree roots and collided with something warm and fuzzy. Murmuring her little chatter language in her sleep, she cuddled against the warm and fuzzy soquili... But... when did Tempest get so soft and... feminine? And... tan? Oh well, she chattered again and went back to snoozing.

--------------------

Her eyes were drawn from the brightness of the moon toward the glowing but pretty markings on the male Tribal. And then it was then that she heard another voice, another male, join them and begin talking to them both. The doe colored mare liked to make friends and she didn't care what they acted like because her personality can take it with a smile.

Faline didn't bother to stand up except when they said their names, how interesting their names where. Bowing her head, she thought that she didn't have a heard that she belonged too. She was about to speak when she felt something warm and fuzzy snuggle up on her and she blinked her long eyelashes quizzically at it.

Faline then noticed it was a small raccoon and smiled at it happily. "Hello! Where'd you come from?" Her voice was soft and calming, not at all annoying. She walked toward the other two males and looked at them. "Is this raccoon one of yours by chance?" The pretty mare asked them, soft orbs looking at them curiously. "Oh, my name's Faline."

--------------------

Demon's eyes fell upon the raccoon that had attached itself to one of the mare's legs. He snorted harshly at the creature before rolling his eyes in annoyance and regarding the mare with a composed visage. "Pleasure." He muttered in an unconcerned tone. Demon tensed slightly and bowed his head to the two soquili. "I must depart now. Perhaps we will meet again... what a joy that would be." The husky stallion stated flatly. "Until we do, au revior." He swished his tail and walked off, his muzzle still pointed high in the air.

-Polar-

-Polar-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:55 am

.Reigning a**-of-the-Year :: Auri, Demon, and Kanti.
.Date :: Apr. 8, 2006.
.Pages :: 4746 - 4752.

Auri meandered along the river bank, keeping a silver eye fixed upon her wolf companion whom was ambling about in the tides of the river. The sun was beaming overhead casting a warming glow upon the land. A few puffing white cloud were hovering in the sky, a promise of fair day. Auri's braided tail brushed the ground as she walked, the beads in her mane rattled as she shook her head.

Demon's face contorted in disdain as Lux splashed water upon his silky coat. "God that creature is despicable. Splashing water about as if he were an otter. I can't believe you choose to keep him as your familiar Auri. A bear would be a much more respectable companion..." Demon thought about this for a moment. "Actually I suppose not. Rami is just as bad if not worse than Lux. You and Orchu have such horrible taste in companions. A hawk, now that would be a fine familiar." The husky stallion's eyes glared at the wolf racing through the river's waters.

Auri rolled her eyes and sighed. "Demon, you are intolerable."

Demon pinned his ears back. "The same can be said about that fruitless wolf."

Auri tread into the water and dipping her head down took a refreshing drink. Her silver eyes watched Demon carefully and when his eyes left her she slashed a large amount of water upon him, sopping his coat.

--------------------

Kanti was watched the leaves float on the water, dancing among the small waves and rapids. It was a cool spring day and the breeze just ruffled her neatly braided mane and tail lightly. Lilly had found her earlier to give her a good brushing, and Kanti was now avoiding her from putting flowers all over her.

Her ears flickered as voices grew closer. Tearing her eyes away from the leaves she noticed two Soquili, one a small filly, the other a stallion. They were followed by a small familiar, a fox or more. The filly seemed playful enough, but the stallion looked familiar. Kanti recognized him. It was the stallion named Demon, she gave a small snort. Last time she had seen him he had drooled all over some mare like a dog. She snorted again at the thought of him.

--------------------

Demon twitched at the sudden splash of water, his nostril flaring slightly in anger. He remained composed as he watched Auri laughing from the water, his anger reduced to a annoying twitch. Demon's ears flickered as he picked up a sound, momentarily distracting him from Auri's prank. He removed his attention from the younger mare and her familiar for a moment, twisting his head to catch sight of a mare. His ears twitched as he tried to place her. Oh yes. That one. What was her name again? He rolled the memory of their last encounter around in his mind, becoming slightly frustrated as a name failed to appear for him. No matter. 'Twas not anything important.' He flipped his tail as he turned away. Just another commoner to ogle at me, after all.

Auri stopped her laughing as she saw Demon crane his neck to the side. She quickly followed the path of his gaze, her eyes landing on an older mare not too far off. 'Stupid Demon,' she thought as she saw Demon shrug the newcomer aside. She whinnied loudly to invite the mare over, silently praying that Demon wouldn't be too much of an a** around someone else. Not that she thought it would help.

--------------------

Kanti watched as Demon shrugged her aside. She snorted again. There was no one else that dared to get below her skin besides him. Just the sight of him made her wish she could kick him. I don't know what it is about him, but he gets me so annoyed. Kanti thought as she looked at him. But never mind him, he was not worth her time. Even the leaves in the water that floated by deserved more time than him.

Kanti's eyes strayed to the younger mare beside him. She had whinnied to her. Kanti whinnied back and trotted over to her. At least the younger one had more sense and politeness than Demon. She gave her a smile and said, "Hello, it is a pleasure to meet you".

--------------------

Auri moved a few steps closer, pointedly turning her back to Demon. Her familiar trotted through the water still, placating Auri by knowing that the wolf annoyed Demon. She returned the smile to the mare and said, "Hello, as well. I'm Auri and that's," she paused to motion with her head to the playing wolf, "Lux." She heard a condescending snort from behead her at the mention of her familiar. Auri grimaced. "Sorry about him over there. That's Demon, the reigning a**-of-the-Year," she said, sending an apologetic look to the mare.

Demon snorted to himself as he heard Auri mention Lux in her conversation with what's-her-name. The wolf in question was running around still, serving as a constant annoyance. He pushed the abomination to the corned of his mind, leaning down to take a quick drink of water as the two mares continued on their conversation.

--------------------

Kanti couldn't help but chuckle at Auri when she called Demon a**-of-the-year. "I've met Demon before, he was drooling over a black and white mare the last time I met him" she said rolling her eyes at him with a slight disgust of the thought. "Well it is nice to meet you Auri and Lux, I don't think I have met a wolf familiar before, but it is nice to see one" she said with a small nod. Kanti did not mind the company of the younger mare or the wolf, both of them seem pleasant, well at least compared to Demon.

--------------------

"Demon? Drooling?" Auri laughed at the thought. "That'd be a sight I'd pay to see. All he does when I'm around him is walk around like he owns the whole place." Auri flicked her tail in annoyance. "Of course it doesn't help that some mares do have a stupid tendency to flock around him. I don't see what some people see in him." She shot Demon a disdainful glare again before deciding to ignoring him. "But aside from that, it's nice to meet you." Lux gave a yip form behind her. "And Lux thinks so too, it appears," Auri said, laughter in her voice at her familiar's behavior.

Demon adopted a look of boredom as he waited for Auri to finish talking. Boring, boring, boring. Can't anyone worthy of my time come by? He idly gazed at the trees at the edge of the meadow, searching for some means of entertainment. Finding none he groaned to himself. Forced in the company of low-class plebeians. My standards have been declining, it seems. I must find a means to fix this troublesome problem. Still bored, he glances once again over to Auri. They looked like they wouldn't stop talking for awhile and he couldn't exactly leave. Orchu would be quite disappointed if he just left Auri there. He forced back a yawn, cringing at the thought of such a crude gesture in the company of others, insignificant as his company may be. He gracefully folded his legs beneath his body, settling to rest himself against the cool grass as he waited.

--------------------

"Bleh, I can't see how mares would just flock to him, his attitude and looks wish that I never laid eyes on him at times" Kanti said with a snort toward Demon. He seemed preoccupied in himself, but apparently by what Auri was saying that was normal for him. She felt a little bit sorry for Auri having to deal with him, if it was her she would have left him hours ago. Kanti gave the small familiar a laugh has he yelped. A thought had just formed in Kanti head. "Are you from around here?" She asked wondering if they were just out for stroll.

--------------------

"I can't see it either," Auri said. "I mean, his personality just makes me want to go over there and just..." Auri cut herself off, her annoyance at Demon growing. Auri finally gave a resigned sigh. "He's annoying but not much I can do about him. We live pretty close by." Auri nudged a hoof over to one side, indicating the direction they came from. "I got bored and Orchu set Demon out with me for some odd and unknown reason. And of course, Demon will do anything if Orchu asks. 'The only one worthy of my attention,'" Auri said, taking a mocking likeness of Demon's voice at her last sentence. "I honestly have no idea how Orchu can stand the little b*****d. He practically lives with us too," she said with a scowl.

--------------------

"You live with Orchu?" She said with a surprise. She hadn't seen Orchu in ages, and at the mention of his name made her wonder how he was doing. "I don't know how Orchu can stand him either, but Orchu was always friendly, he was one of the very first few soquili I met when I was a foal." Kanti said in a half dream state. She remembered when she was in the basket and accidentally insulted Orchu, he forgave her luckily. "But ew, I would hate to live with him too." Kanti said with a slight nod.

--------------------

Auri giggled to herself as she saw Kanti's reaction to the mention of Orchu. Auri nodded, "I've been close to Orchu since I was in my basket. I think he was probably the first stallion I saw and sort of... latched onto him." A light pink blush crossed Auri's nose as she said that. 'Orchu didn't have much of a choice, now that I think about it.' "Our teepee is getting so crowded now. Orchu being a father now, little Nora should be coming out of her basket soon, and Demon practically moving in..." Auri said, trailing off. "Demon's worse when he's not around Orchu, really. Orchu somehow manages to keep in at least semi-polite." 'At least by Demon's standard of polite,' she added to herself. She fidgeted under the small silence that followed her statement, hoping that she hadn't seemed too impolite with her previous ranting on Demon's behavior.

--------------------

"I was wondering when Nora would come out of her basket, I haven't been able to see Orchu in a while, I was wondering how his father skills have been doing." She said giving a small nod. Kanti gave a small shake of her head. It was getting late for her, and she knew that she had best get back to the herd. She hated to leave Lux and Auri with Demon, but she had no choice. "I am afraid to say I must leave now, it was nice meeting you Auri and Lux I hope to see you again soon" she said giving a nod and heading toward the slopes letting the beads tinkled around her.

--------------------

"Orchu's been a great father, not that I expected anything less of him," Auri said. She as she heard Kanti's announcement. "Well, goodbye then. I do hope we meet again," she said. She was about to turn before she changed her mind. As the other mare trotted away, she gave a friendly whinny in goodbye, "Maybe next time Orchu can join us!"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:56 am

.Crabs are Annoying :: Orchu and Chenoa.
.Date :: Apr. 9, 2006.
.Pages :: 4759 - 4765 : Continued over PM.

Orchu meandered along the beach's edge; the moonlight cascaded a shimmering glow upon the sea tides. The moist sand beneath his hooves felt good as he sauntered along. The stallion paused for a moment, his steel gaze fleeing to stare at the brilliant full moon and its dappled craters. He sighed contentedly and continued along his journey. Orchu had recently become restless during the hours of the night and took to midnight strolls. The previous night his hooves carried him away up the mountain; tonight along the beach. A chilling breeze danced by in ecstasy and Orchu shivered slightly. The stallion became restless as he ambled through the shallow ocean waters. This is so aggravating, I am restless when I try to sleep and now fidgety once more. What has gotten into me lately? He thought in frustration, his face contorted in a frown. Unable to relish the aching in his stiff legs Orchu spread his wings. He brought himself about ten feet off the ground and coasted along, swishing his wings occasionally when necessary.

--------------------

Chenoa was playing in the sands, trying her hardest to stomp a small crab that annoyed her earlier. She followed the crab as close as she can but the crab, who was cleverer that she thought, ran into the water and disappeared from her sight. More annoyed that ever, the mare ran into the water and splashed hard with her front legs, hoping to crush the crab. She did not noticed that she was not the only one at the beach that time.

--------------------

Orchu was dazing off as he glided and was awakened from his reverie by a series of splashes coming from close by. Steel eyes gazed over the land and he glimpsed a mare bucking profusely in the ocean's tides with a look of annoyance plastered on her face. Orchu tilted his head and blinked in curiosity at the mare's actions. The stallion wings graced the air and he landed near her. Orchu whinnied to the mare to inform her of his presence and strolled over to her side. He bowed his head to the mare and grinned. "On such a wonderful evening it is my pleasure to meet you. My name is Orchu, and if you don't mind me asking what are you doing?" The stallion inquired gently. Orchu withdrew his feathery wings to his sides and swished his tail.

--------------------

Chenoa looked up and turned at the stallion when he introduced himself. "Hmm? I'm Chenoa, nice to meet you," she said politely. "And sorry if I disturbed you earlier, I'm looking for a small crab just now, but I think I lost it," she continued, looking at the water gloomily. As the mare was busy introducing herself, the crab came out of the water and hid himself under the sands for safety before getting stomp.

--------------------

Orchu listened intently to the mare. "Chenoa is a lovely name in my opinion." The stallion nodded his head as he spoke. "How intriguing, what did the crab do to you per say?" He queried with a slight frown. "And it was no disturbance I assure you. I was merely pondering as a generally find myself doing these days..." Orchu's voice trailed off. I must seem like such a lame Soquili, nothing better to do with my time than reflect over my thoughts. He shook his head in slight defeat before clearing his throat. "Has anything else besides the troublesome crab brought you wandering to the beach this glorious night?" He inquired politely. The stallion's ears swiveled as he spoke and he rustled his feathers.

--------------------

"Nothing much," replied the mare, walking out of the water. "At first I don't mind, but it kept crawling under my legs and it's getting annoying." As she was drying herself, she dug her hoof into the sand and dug. "And I don't usually go to beaches at this time, tonight's different because of that crab," she replied, without noticing a small mountain of sand beside her. "What about you? A friend brought you here?" she asked with a smile.

--------------------

Orchu nodded. "Ah. I don't know about you but bees annoy me to no avail. It is most amusing when Rami, my bear familiar, or Lux, Auri's wolf familiar, kill them by chewing them in their mouths. Can't imagine they taste pleasantly; they are rather smart to spit the bees out after they are dead. Ah no, I have no companions with me at the moment. Lately I have been a restless sleeper and find it often helps to take walks, clear my head some." The stallion sighed. "Would you care to accompany me as I continue my walk along the beach? Perhaps later we can go to the river or something... the ocean's water certainly isn't adequate for a drink and I'm sure a pending thirst will grow in time." Orchu beamed at the mare as he spoke and hoped she'd accept his offer to join him.

--------------------

Chenoa could not resist laughing at what Orchu said. "I'm okay with bees," she said, followed by some snorts of laughter. "I just ignore them when they are buzzing nearby." The mare then paused for a while to stop herself from laughing, before accepting the stallion's offer. "Sure, why not?" she replied happily. "I'm bored with what I'm doing now and my friends are all sleeping right now. A walk or two won't be bad," she continued.

--------------------

Orchu snorted disdainfully and flicked his tail. "Have you ever been stung by a bee? Whenever I am stung the spot swells up then I develop hives. It is rather annoying, Polar thinks I may be allergic or something of that nature." The stallion nodded as they continued their pace along the beach. "What Soquili have you met prior?" He inquired. I have the most annoying tendency of asking that question. Orchu reminded himself irritably. That was generally one of the first questions that appeared in his head when meeting to a new Soquili. Perhaps it intrigues me who knows who.... The stallion attempted to reassure himself that there was nothing wrong in asking questions; for the most part.

--------------------

"No, never," replied the brown mare. "I just leave them alone. They may be annoying with their buzzes, but at least they are better that wasp. I think."

Orchu's next question made her thought for a while. She has never met any other soquili before him. "No, I have not met any other soquili before," she answered. "But I knew a lot of two-legers, I think they are mean."

--------------------

Orchu chuckled. "I try to leave them alone; it's them who won't leave me alone. And yes.... wasps are worse then bees." The stallion shuddered. "You have never met any Soquili before?" He inquired with a frown. "I have met few two-legers, but the ones I have met are pleasant... Shame you are not fond of the Indians you have met. Since you have never met any Soquili besides me would you like to accompany me to my teepee? We can head there after taking a quick drink from the river. Then you can meet Auri and Nora, my daughter. Perhaps even Polar, my bonded Indian." Orchu asked the mare; grinning broadly.

--------------------

"I see, so the bees are not clever after all," replied the mare, trying her best not to laugh. "As for the two-legers, it's their own fault I don't like them. A friend and I have plans to escape from them."

"And I guess I can accompany you," replied the mare, smiling. "I'd love to meet your friend and your daughter. Is it near the river?" she asked, not knowing that there is a chance that she would meet a two-legged.

--------------------

"No, not clever at all." Orchu stated shaking his head in mock disappointment. "Escape from them? What kind of plans does this escape you are forming, or have formed, entail?" The stallion asked puzzled... I thought she had not many any Soquili besides me... who is this friend she speaks of... Perhaps a familiar? He was rather confused. "Auri and Nora will be most pleased to meet you. Nora craves meeting new people, and Auri is pleasant. No, our teepee is located in the mountains if you are up for the journey." The walk was long but provided efficient exercise.

--------------------

"I'm afraid I can't tell you about the plan. I've already promised my friend not to tell anyone. She's a raccoon, if you want to know."

Hearing that the teepee is located in the mountains the mare nodded. "That's fine with me to walk, at least I won't be lost the next time I visit the mountains," she continued, laughing.

--------------------

Orchu frowned slightly but nodded his head. "It's quite alright; I understand. A raccoon you say? Is this raccoon your familiar?" The stallion chuckled. "Yes I suppose you won't be lost." Orchu continued walking with Chenoa to the river that was inland a short distance from the beach. He arched his neck down and sipped the refreshing liquid; drinking enough to settle his thirst. Orchu waited for Chenoa to help herself to a drink before splashing into the river. "We will have to cross anyway and this is a shallow spot." The stallion stated pointedly.

--------------------

Upon reaching the river, the mare drank the water and felt a better after that. "No, she's a friend," replied the mare, before wading into the river cautiously. "That's okay with me, as long as the river is safe and shallow," she continued, making splashes as she crossed the river. After that she shook herself dry and continued following the stallion to his teepee.

--------------------

"Ah," Orchu began with an abrupt nod of his head. "A friend. I understand now. Is the raccoon a familiar to someone else? Or just a creature who is wild and takes care of itself?" The stallion had never before met a raccoon; although he had met a few wolves, mountain lions, a bear and a hawk. All of whom were familiars to Soquili however. Orchu waited on the other bank for Chenoa as she crossed the river. "It seems quite safe." He remarked with a smile. "We should head across the clearing; as it is the most direct way to the mountain. Then we may proceed to climbing up the slope. There have been many paths made along the mountain so it should be fairly easy to reach my teepee. I use a certain path often went walking from down from the mountain... Other times I fly however." Orchu flipped his mane as they began walking across the lush grasses of the clearing.

--------------------

"The raccoon lives with the same two-legged as me," Chenoa replied with a smile. She then jumped into the river with a huge splash and ran to the other side as fast as she could. "That's awesome," She said, looking at the clearing, then at the mountains. "So the stallion lives in a beautiful place," She thought.

--------------------

Orchu thought he had misheard the mare and blinked. "So.... wait your Indian owns a raccoon? Yet the raccoon is not your familiar? That seems rather... odd." The stallion remarked whilst shrouded in confusion. How can her two-legged have a raccoon and yet not share it with her Soquili as a familiar... Soquili are much better suited to care for such creatures. Orchu shook his head yet chuckled at Chenoa. "Yes; it is quite awesome. I adore the mountains." He walked with Chenoa across the clearing to the base of the mountain before pausing momentarily. "We shall take this path." He gestured with his muzzle to a flat rocky path leading up the mountain's slope.

--------------------

"Huh? We live in different places but with the same owner. Like, I live in the stable with other horses while she lives in a place where the two-legged keeps raccoon," the mare explained. "You're confused, right?" she asked, with a laugh. "Is that a shortcut?" asked the brown mare as she turned to where the stallion is facing and started cantering towards it.

--------------------

"Oh!" Orchu exclaimed. "So the raccoon is in the care of your two-legged and you remain at the stables in the village; and you and the raccoon are friends. I understand now," Orchu chuckled and was fortunate his black fur diminished the blush tainting his cheeks for feeling so foolish for not understanding sooner. "Yes I was confused but you have clarified and now I am no longer shrouded in contemptuous wonder." The stallion bowed his head and frowned slightly. "Not really a short cut.... well... I suppose it could be called that. This path is the most direct and shortest one to arrive at my teepee." Orchu cantered after the mare and they began their ascent up the mountain; their hooves clanging rapidly against the rocky terrain.

--------------------

"I'm glad you do now, I guess I wasn't clear earlier too," she said. "And both of us live in a town, where everywhere is crowded. I don't know what a village is." As they cantered she felt a little tired and slowed down, trying to save her energy when she reached the stallion's teepee. "It's a good thing that this is the shortest way to your home, I can't last long when it comes to running," she said, panting a little.

--------------------

Orchu chuckled lightly. "You were clear, I just happen to be inept or something at the moment." The stallion froze as he was told where the mare lived. "A town?" He blinked. "What is a town? I have never heard that term before..." Orchu trailed off. Is a town like a village? He pondered. After a few moments the stallion shook his head; noticing he had fallen behind the mare who was cantering up the rocky slope. Orchu flicked his tail and raced after Chenoa; his hooves thundering as the struck continuously against the mountain. He halted as the mare ceased her cantering and strolled beside her; making sure she was alright. "Perhaps your endurance is poor?" The stallion asked politely as his eyes darted about; checking their whereabouts. "There is a patch of berries nearby if you wish to take a break and replenish your energy." He informed the mare with a kind smile.

--------------------

"Well, a town is a place where there are lots of shops, as well as two-leggeds. It's a very busy place," the mare explained confidently. "That's all I knew about them, sorry," she continued, feeling a little embarassed. When the stallion halted the brown mare stopped cantering. "I guess so," she replied. "I don't run like the others do everyday. The two-leggeds always keep me in the stables and rarely take me out for exercise." After explaining Chenoa smiled, "It's alright, I can still walk at least," she said.

--------------------

"Ah." Orchu nodded. "That was actually very helpful." He smiled at Chenoa. "I prefer relaxed and quiet places; based on your description of a town it seems rather restless." The stallion chuckled. "Does it bother you? Not being able to run everyday I mean..." He asked politely. "I think I would go insane if I were kept in a stable; not free to travel as I please..." Orchu grinned at the mare. "Alright. Well we go left here," He gestured with his muzzle to where the path branched off towards to left. "Just over there is the patch of black berries I mentioned... And just behind the patch is a stream; but it's not visible from right here." He nodded and began walking towards the thicket of berries.

--------------------

"Of course it bothers me," Chenoa replied quickly. "I mean, when we travel sometimes I saw horses running freely, I feel a little jealous sometimes." The mare then turned to where the stallion gestured, and trotted slowly. "This is nice," she said excitedly. "You don't see these things in the town," she continued, amazed by the sight of the place.

-Polar-

-Polar-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:57 am

.Lets Play Poke the Basket :: Nora, Auri, Sirrus and Glow.
.Date :: Apr. 9, 2006.
.Pages :: 4761 - 4762.
.Type :: Informal.

Sirrus: .... Bah...

Glow: *dances around Sirrus* YAY! other horses!

--------------------

Nora:: -whinnies within her basket and shuffles about in the woven structure causing it to rock lightly-

--------------------

Glow: D: I SEE YOU! *pokes nose around the basket*

Sirrus: *annoyed.... HIGHLY...*

--------------------

Nora:: -blinks- Huh? Oh god I am so confused.

Auri:: ... I like butterflies?

--------------------

Sirrus: *annoyed by his sister*

Glow: =D I LIKE BUTTERFLIES TOO! *wiggles her butterfly-like wings*

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:58 am

.Beneath the Cherry Tree :: Nora, Orchu, Crowfoot, Aruna and Miakoda.
.Date :: Apr. 24, 2006 and Apr. 28, 2006.
.Pages :: 5328 ? 5328; 5570 - 5574.

Nora danced amid the cherry blooms sprinkling down upon the supple grasses of the swaying meadow. She giggled passionately as she frolicked beneath the branches whilst the silky petals descended gracefully upon her back; carried by the wistful breeze. A peaceful breeze and fluffy white clouds adorned the pale morning sky in an elegant manner. Petals glided onto a shallow pond near the base of the tree as well, creating ripples. Nora's steel blue eyes voyaged over the meadow as she entertained herself and she noticed Orchu staring at her. Her father was always keeping a watchful eye on the foal; he was rather over protective yet Nora truly appreciated his concern. The filly neighed lightly and reared up on her hind legs to inform Orchu she was aware of is presence.

In the distance Orchu snorted to himself in aggravation yet nodded to the white and lilac foal. She sure is eager to be independent... The stallion thought with disdain. Orchu adored his daughter but wasn't able to accept the fact she didn't necessarily need him at her beckon and call. The foal loved having her father in her company generally; but at times like this the filly wanted freedom and time away from her father. Orchu didn't enjoy the thought of leaving his daughter alone for very long. What if something bad happens to her? I could never forgive myself if I knew I could have been there to help her and I wasn't. Orchu flickered his ears while he pondered.

Nora watched her father curiously as he seemed to be deep in thought. She tilted her head while a frown creased her features. She snorted loudly so her father would take notice of her and she rolled her eyes in exasperation. She filled her short mane and stared firmly at her father. Dad just let me be alone for once, She pleaded. I know you want to be there for me but you have to let me explore on my own and see what's out there. The filly ruffled her wings and was tempted to sigh in defeat; yet something in her knew she had to remain persistent if she wanted her father to leave her alone, even for a short while.

Orchu pawed nervously at the ground before deciding to give her a free reign. I'll fly up to the mountain... The stallion thought hesitantly. That way I can watch her from a cliff rupturing the mountainside and she won't spot me.... well it is highly unlikely. Obliging to use this notion Orchu nodded once more to Nora before spreading his wings and taking off; a bullet shooting into the sky.

--------------------

Crow hesitantly approached the meadow. She hated open places like that, but she really wanted a different food besides apples, and she smelled cherries. Approaching the meadow, she gasped as a large creature shot off into the air! She frowned and stared upwards, trying to figure out what large creature she had just seen. A soquili! She realized! Crow has never heard of wind Soquili. Wow!, the 13 year old thought, I didn't know Soquili could fly! She began to approach a cherry tree.

--------------------

Aruna had developed a heightened sense for Wind Soquili. She could feel that two of them were nearby, as well as a human. She was currently letting her human ride on her back--bare, without a saddle, but there was a soft blanket between them--and she started moving faster as her excitement grew with the anticipation of meeting more Wind Soquili. One scent smelled familiar. Nora? Aruna thought, excited. Nora's here! And that other scent is familiar to hers. Her father's? Or her brother's? It's a definite male scent. Aruna hurried on, breaking into a gentle, swift canter.

Miakoda was half-asleep when she was jolted awake by Aruna suddenly breaking into a swift canter. "Aruna? Why are you in such a hurry? Do you sense something?" Miakoda patted her mare's neck, and could tell that she was excited. Miakoda laughed softly. There must be some Wind Soquili nearby, otherwise Aruna would have just kept walking her usual slow, soft walk with a dignified air. She hoped there would be another human there. She was feeling a little lonely, even if she had Hania and Aruna with her.

--------------------

Nora watched her father soar off through the sky and smiled broadly. Yes! Her thoughts exclaimed. He's gone and I'm free! I'm free! She bucked merrily under the cherry tree with these antics. God I though t he'd never leave. She sighed with a shallow breath as she ceased her bucking. Nora kicked the thin trunk of the cherry tree with her back hoof and a few cherries fell upon the sweet grass along with some blossoms. She gratefully ate the cherries; the delicious taste left her hunger satisfied. What shall I do now? She asked herself. Well... I could go to the river, the beach or the forest. Any of those places sounds okay... Although it's nice here too. I'll leave exploring for later I suppose. Nora lay down under the tree and rustled her wings.

Orchu stood stolid upon a jagged cliff; steel eye bore down upon his daughter. His daughter was safe at the moment and his eyes scanned the remainder of the clearing. He spotted a figure approaching the cherry tree and glared at it. An Indian. The stallion told himself. She doesn't look dangerous... yet if my daughter's safety is altered I will interfere. The stallion thought haughtily. Suddenly Orchu herd the echoing of hooves pounding below him in the clearing. His steel blue eyes squinted and he noticed a mare with a human upon her back. That Indian resembles Miakoda; Hania's bonded two-legged. Must be her yes.... And that mare must be Aruna, Hania's daughter and my niece... The stallion pondered. He decided to remain at his position upon the cliff. Perhaps later he would fly back down to the clearing; yet for now his spot was adequate for watching the dealings below.

Nora noticed a human approaching the cherry tree; this Indian didn?t look dangerous yet the filly kept her guard up in case she became a treat. Nora snorted faintly at the human; her steel blue eyes marked by sensitivity and pleasantness. The foal?s ears swiveled about as she heard hooves thundering over the clearing. Her attention turned to a mare with another Indian riding upon her back. Nora blinked for a moment; recognized the mare in the distance. "Aruna!" She chimed out with a friendly nicker.

--------------------

Crow squinted. Was that a soquili? Yes, she realized it was. The filly snorted at her, and she didn?t look at all afraid. Crow stepped closer and offered her an apple. Just as she was about to step forward to give it to the filly, she heard galloping and turned around quickly. It was another soquili! Was that? another person?! Crow smiled pleasantly at the female rider, and said "Hello there."

--------------------

Aruna whickered a greeting to Nora, feeling Miakoda shift slightly on her back. So, she's noticed the other human now, too, huh? That human better be friendly... Aruna was extremely aggressive to those who hurt Miakoda or anyone else she cared about. "Nora!" She called, slowing until Miakoda could jump off her back with ease before continuing at a faster walk toward the filly. "How are you? I thought I scented another Soquili here, but it must have been my imagination." Aruna turned to indicate Miakoda. "That's my bonded. I think she's met your father before."

Miakoda shifted on Aruna's back when she saw the other human girl. Another Indian... She was a little astonished, and suddenly felt a little shy. She was, in truth, closer to Soquili than other humans, since she lived deep in the forest by herself with only her Soquili to surround her only social life. She could talk, of course, but she never spoke above a loud whisper, because she was slightly timid when it came to meeting people. When the girl addressed her, she nearly jumped in surprise. "He... Hello," she said quietly.

--------------------

Nora's eyes widened in surprise as she was offered the apple. She licked it a few times in the Indian's hands before grabbing it lightly with her teeth and placing it on the grass next to her legs. She ate one-fourth of the apple and nuzzled the Indian affectionately in thanks. Nora neighed in response to Aruna who was walking over to her. "Hey Aruna, it's wonderful to see you again. I'm excellent, how about you? And yeah my father was here a few minutes ago." The filly rolled her eyes in annoyance. "You know, making sure I'm okay and all that jazz. He is so over protective." Nora sighed. "My father has met your bonded before? He never told me that." The foal stated indignantly. "What's her name?" Nora questioned.

--------------------

Crow giggled as the filly nuzzled her hand affectionately. She stared at the Indian girl? Was she ok? "Are you ok?" she asked, worried that she had scared her.

--------------------

Aruna nodded. "Yes. Father said that Miakoda--that's my bonded--got to meet him, and Orchu had been there. Father said Orchu was practically good luck! He says he can never thank you father enough." Aruna stepped cautiously around the other human, and watched as she fed Nora an apple. "Overprotective? I believe it. Father was the same way with me."

Miakoda nodded. "Sorry," she said quietly. "I'm... shy with strangers." She then noticed the filly, and smiled widely. "Oh my! You remind me of someone I met long ago..." She cooed over Nora, but didn't touch her, but stayed at a set distance. No doubt the father would be watching from somewhere afar. "You remind me of Orchu, strangely enough, you cute little filly." She was more comfortable with Soquili than humans.

--------------------

"Oh really? Orchu might have mentioned Miakoda before then.... Was it the time that Hania met an Indian-- oh who must be Miakoda-- and she gave father a snack of some kind.... He told me that story a long time ago; when I was in my basket still. He enjoyed talking to me often; though I rarely talked back. I enjoyed listening as he told me all about his adventures." Nora nodded her head as she reminisced the time she had spent in her woven confine. "Well I'm sure father is happy to help Hania in any way he is able to... Hania was overprotective of you too? Well that makes me feel better knowing Orchu's not the only father like that I suppose." Nora snorted lightly at the Indian who fed her and apple and flipped her mane. She stared curiously at Miakoda as she spoke and neighed lighted at the mention of Orchu. Little did the filly know her father was still watching the happenings in the clearing from upon a cliff.

--------------------

Aruna shuddered inwardly, the feeling of being watched washing over her. Casually looking up, she saw a dark colored stallion far off--very far off, as in high up--watching the happenings below. Returning her gaze to Nora, she smiled. "Yeah. Father would let me go anywhere far from the teepee, unless it was visit my mother--that would be Mahiri, the fox-mare--and even then, he followed me like a... a... a wolf cub and its mother. I couldn't stand it! When you're older, trust me, Nora, you'll be so happy to have the freedom. Of course, Orchu still might be protective toward you..." Aruna lay down next to Nora and nuzzled her. "Besides, you're special. You have wings! You have no idea how scary some humans can be if they saw you."

Miakoda smiled as she slowly approached the filly. "May I... pet you?" she asked, a little unsure. "Well, you seem to know Orchu, so that means you might be his daughter, huh?" She giggled softly, and put out a hand for Nora to investigate. She didn't want to scare the filly, and Aruna's presence seemed to be helping. As she waited, she looked toward the sky, and spotted a familiar looking stallion. Well, she thought, a wide smile on her face, If it isn't Orchu himself. I miss him. It's bee a while, after all. She felt slightly guilty for taking Hania away just when Hania seem to be getting to know Orchu, but she felt responsible for Hania, and so allowed him to wander free if he wanted, unless she needed her stallion.

--------------------

Nora noticed Aruna's attention was averted towards the mountain and was tempted to follow her gaze, yet decided not to as Aruna quickly turned back to the filly. The foal listened intently to Aruna and chuckled softly as she spoke. "I haven't been to visit my mother for a while... I should go see her soon. Perhaps I'll ask father to take me tomorrow." She nodded and continued. "Yes I'm sure I will be. My father is most unimpressed when I give him the slip now a days and I am lucky enough that earlier he took off and decided to give me some free time. How would humans act towards me if they saw me?" She asked, a tad frightened by Aruna's words; she was unsure of what Aruna meant. Nora watched the Indian as she reached a hand out towards her. The filly shifted slightly; Aruna wouldn't be with Miakoda though if she was horrible. Nora nuzzled Miakoda's hand and snorted lightly; giving the two-legged permission to touch her.

Orchu was stirring relentlessly upon the cliff; the stallion was eager to meet Aruna and would enjoy seeing Miakoda once more. He spread his large wings and glided down into the clearing. Orchu landed near the forest's edge and cantered gracefully over to the group; whinnying to announce his presence.

-Polar-

-Polar-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:58 am
.RP Log - Open/Private RP::.

.Rp Log :: Nora and Aruna.
.Date :: Apr. 25, 2006.
.Pages in '[ORP] In Which Many Soquili Gather':: 1.

She knew she shouldn't have, but she had, and now there was nothing she could do about it. For once, she was lost. Where had she wandered off to? Maybe Rahu had been right--she was thinking too much. Not that it mattered! She wandered to places where she could find the Wind Soquili. She loved learning about them! She had hoped to mate with one someday, but she wasn't sure if she'd ever meet a male Wind Soquili stallion who might even give her a glance of interest in that way.

She sighed soulfully. What was she doing? She was alone now, so she could let her mask drop. Her emotions could run free, and no one would be around to see her expressions. She didn't like to express her emotions because it let others read her too easily. She liked to smirk, of course, but that was when she was busy insulting Wyvern or Rahu. She rarely smiled, and when she did, it was only a half-smile, and if she laughed, it was a soft chuckle of amusement. She really hoped that now she was here, she might get a chance to meet more Wind Soquili...

--------------------

Nora's steel eyes watched the chestnut mare in curiosity from behind an enormous oak as she sighed. The filly tilted her head slightly and flickered her ears about. Wonder what she's thinking about. She doesn't look harmful. Father warned me about strangers.... Yet.... I feel as if I know this mare... Nora pondered what she had just thought with a frown on her face. That can't be right... I know I haven't met this mare. The only mares I know are my mother and Auri. Oh well. I should probably try to meet new people. I told father I would be back at the teepee before dark and I did go back... Thank god I ditched that pesky bear. Besides, Auri told me to go have fun and explore. Auri stopped her back foot against the stiff ground. The filly trotted swiftly over to the mare whilst swishing her tail. "Hello, I am Nora." The filly smiled politely. After a moments pause she bowed her head hastily, remembering her manners.

--------------------

Aruna blinked when she saw a filly. A Wind type. A Wind filly. "Oh!" she gasped, and bowed her own head. "Pleasure to meet you, Nora. I'm Aruna. How do you do?" She just loved children. For some reason, she felt an odd connection with Nora. Why? Aruna mentally frowned as she mulled over the reason why she felt this connection with Nora. She loved Wind Soquili, yes, but that wasn't the reason. It was going to nag at her! She sighed, and smiled down at the filly. "You're a beautiful wonder, Nora." Out of the corner of her eye, she glanced to see a white mare with black stripes. She had an odd coloring... but she was pretty. The mare looked sad, however. I wonder what's wrong? Poor girl.

--------------------

Nora smiled brightly at Aruna. "Wow what a beautiful name." The filly remembered that name from somewhere... "My father has mentioned you before!" Nora exclaimed jubilantly. "Have you talked to my father recently?" The eager foal inquired; flicking her tail with excitement. Nora noticed Aruna's attention was diverted and her steel eyes followed Aruna's gaze. A white mare with black stripes was walking a distance away from the pair and Nora frowned slightly as the new mare's expression. The filly whinnied to the mare; attempting to catch her attention. Nora wanted to meet many Soquili and she was not about to let an opportunity to meet a new face walk by.

--------------------

Aruna smiled. "Your father? Who is your father? I may have met him, possibly briefly. I don't recall any Soquili that quite match your color, little one." Aruna couldn't believe she was saying those words, but she couldn't help herself. She loved children as much as her own father, Hania, did, and well, she just couldn't wait to have her own children... She should probably stop obsessing over the winged Soquili--especially the Wind--but she couldn't help that either.

Her fascination with them caused her to wish she could fly like them, run on the wind, and just enjoy the wind in their manes and tails as the raced across the skies. Aruna wanted to see a Wind Soquili race someday... Possibly soon, if she could ask Nora and her family to race in the skies above her. She wanted to paint the memory and keep it in her mind forever.

--------------------

Nora chuckled. "Orchu is my father. Kasumi is my mother. I take more after her coloring than my father.... but I do have his eyes and his markings. Claribel looks closer to him than me... And Roka is a blend of our parents." The filly stated thoughtfully. "Father said that Hania told him he had three children; Barin, Artemis and you!" The foal exclaimed swishing her tail. Nora gambled around Aruna at a slow trot. "Anyway what should we do?" She inquired still trotting in circles.

--------------------

Aruna's eyes lit up in recognition as she heard the name 'Orchu'. "Orchu? Oh, yes! Father's told me stories upon stories about him! I guess that's where I got obsessed with Wind Soquili," Aruna joked, and then said thoughtfully, "Yes. Like you, I have a brother and a sister, but Artemis is closest one to looking like both of our parents, I look closest to Mother, I suppose, and Bairn looks like our father. Or maybe it's the other way around? I'm not sure." Aruna watched as Nora circled around her.

"I heard my father played tag with Orchu when your father was a colt! Shall we play tag?" Aruna decided this time would be one of few times she would actually play. Nora was so adorably cute and beautiful--a plus was that she was a Wind Soquili--and she was also her "cousin". "What do you think? Have you tried it before? I will admit that I've never played... uh... tag... before. I didn't play often when I was little. I just... liked peace and quiet, and small talk, maybe a bit of serious conversation. I'm afraid I never acquired my mother's playful side."

--------------------

Nora chuckled. "Yes father has told me all about Hania as well. They are really close according to him... he said Hania called him his little brother.... hey... That would make us related wouldn't it?" The filly inquired. Orchu had never directly told her before that she had relatives besides her mother and siblings. She hadn't realized Hania was her uncle or that Aruna was her cousin. Already Nora adored Aruna and it mesmerized her that they were related. "My father played tag?!" She asked wide-eyed. "That's impossible. He is always so serious and protective; trailing around behind me making sure I'm safe and out of harm's way. I can't even begin to imagine him playing..." She stated feeling a little down. Why isn't he fun any more? Did I do something wrong? She wondered; blaming herself for Orchu's change in disposition. "Tag sounds fun." She nodded keeping her eyes focused upon the ground; she didn't want Aruna to notice the tears swelling up in her eyes. The foal sniffed and tried holding back her emotions. Once she was calm once more Nora grinned at Aruna. "I bet my father wished I was like that. Anyway..." Nora smirked mischievously and nudged Aruna's shoulder. "Tag!" She bellowed and began galloping off laughing happily.

--------------------

Aruna laughed. She genuinely laughed. "Your father was a lot like you when he was little! My father wishes I was more playful, but alas, I think I got your father's personality. An odd connection, no?" Aruna smiled down at Nora. "Yes, they really are close. Actually, lately Father has been missing Orchu. He hasn't seen him in so long, and Hania worries over him." Aruna nuzzled Nora. "It's a little funny how we're related." Nora's wide-eyed expression of shock amused Aruna. "Yes. Your father was quite playful, and he was quite good, too, at playing tag."

Aruna winced when she smelled tears and heard a sniffle, but did nothing, just let Nora cry. However, she did nuzzled Nora gently, pretending to not notice Nora's sadness. Poor filly. She probably wanted to play, if nothing else. Orchu was probably a tad strict and overprotective. Hania was overprotective, but he had been a good father. Not overly strict, but he did teach her a few things that she kept close to her heart. Hania's stories of his life fascinated her, but her favorites were--obviously--the ones about the Wind Soquili. "Well, if you're ready..." Aruna smiled and nipped the little filly gently. "Tag. You're it." With a short burst of laughter, Aruna took off at a gentle canter. Fast enough to just avoid Nora, but slow enough to not wear out the filly.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:19 pm

.Large Bellies :: Orchu, Neferti, Sirrus and Glow.
.Date :: Apr. 25, 2006.
.Pages :: 5391 - 5404.

Orchu was resting beside the base of the willow that overlooked the clearing. The day was cloudy and chilly, accompanied by a chilling breeze. The stallion wasn't fond of the weather, yet he was quite content for the moment. He had been spending most of his time with his daughter Nora and had not spoken with any of his friends for an expanding duration. His daughter had ventured out early in the morning, assuring her father she would be fine and that she would be back at the teepee before dark. Orchu wasn't satisfied and sent Rami along; which aggravated Nora greatly. In the end Orchu persuaded his daughter to remain with the black bear and they embarked on their journey. The stallion was tempted to follow his daughter but he disregarded his antics and traveled his favorite spot; the willow. Orchu became bored and wished he had a form of company to communicate with. He shifted awkwardly and with a sigh his steely eyes scanned the clearing; hoping to see a familiar face.

--------------------

Glad that she was graceful the female walked around as if she didn?t now have a HUGE belly dragging her down... a feat that wont last long. Once and a while she stopped and took in a fresh breath of air. "Oommmggg my backs killing me... I need to take a proper rest soon." Still 'walking' koff waddling she made her way around. Damn Sirrus ;-;... she was preggers cause of HIM >_> Rawrawrrawr. Oh well.

Her eyes saw a familiar sight in the distance, Well.. it was more or less a familiar smell. She remembered it from back when she was inside that darn basket. Sauntering over she got a better look. "Orchu..?"

--------------------

Orchu's ears perked up as he heard a faint voice inquiring his name. His eyes landed upon a snow-leopard unicorn soquili whom was one of his oldest friends. Immediately he stood up and bowed to the mare. "Neferti! This is a most pleasant surprise!" Orchu nuzzled the mare fondly. "How have you been? Wow it's been forever since we've last spoken. It is truly magnificent to see you again." The stallion smiled warmly to the mare. Suddenly he noticed the mare's protruding stomach and he chuckled lightly to himself. "Looks like you and Sirrus have been busy. If you don't mind me saying so congratulations! Having children is wonderful. My children recently emerged from there baskets. My mate, Kasumi, and I were blessed with two fillies and a colt." Orchu grinned and flipped his mane as he spoke of his family. "Would you care to join me? I was resting under the willow before I noticed your presence." The stallion motioned with his muzzle to the patch of flat grass upon which he had been lying.

--------------------

Neferti smiled brightly when she realized it was him. She then looked around towards her stomach which.. >_> seemed to have gotten huge over a matter of minutes, though it was actually a lot longer than that. "Ha.. I guess you could say that..." Her face turned red faintly before he mentioned having children of his own. "OH! Congratulations to you too! I see I?m not the only one whom was busy then hmmm?" She snorted and gave a playful wink. The snow leopard pelted unicorn then nodded enthusiastically at him. "Please I need a place to rest, I feel like I?m carrying a bag of stones!" Being a bit enthusiastic to lay down she walked around him and made herself comfortable on the grass. A heavy sigh emerging from her lips. "Muuuch better." : " So, how has life been for you and your family?"

--------------------

Orchu grinned broadly and returned the wink. "Busy, yes, but I would expect you to expect nothing less out of me. I am one handsome stallion, wouldn't you agree?" He joked playfully with his companion. Orchu watched Neferti as she lay down and he joined her. "Ah Kasumi complained as well when she was pregnant..." Orchu thought for a moment as he remembered back to when his mate had been pregnant. "She hardly gained any weight thought when she was pregnant, and she was carrying three children inside of her. Although most pregnant mares I have seen have huge stomachs like yours. No offense." He added hastily. "Life has been well. Nora is a joy as well as my other children and their mother. I sure was lucky to find a mate as wonderful as Kasumi is." Orchu beamed at Neferti. "Have you met Glow? She is sure is one interesting flutter Soquili." He chuckled as he made the statement.

--------------------

"Ha-ha your mate was very lucky then, if what you say is true.. I want to know where she was hiding your kiddo's!" She snickered softly. "Glow? Ha-ha you BET I?ve met her! She's my mates 'sister' after all. I guess you can call her my sister-in-law."

--------------------

Orchu nodded. "I suppose." The stallion was tempted to roll his eyes and say, 'If you say so.' but a remark of that caliber was most improper. Orchu could understand the unwanted back aches that would result from carrying around children in your stomach but he didn't understand why pregnant mares fussed so much over being 'fat' per say. It was natural and healthy to gain weight during pregnancy. The stallion shook his head before refocusing his attention upon the mare. "Sister-in-law.... I wish I had relatives-in-law. The more family the merrier." Orchu snorted lighted as he nodded his head.

--------------------

"There you are, sweetie," came Sirrus' mellow voice. The blue winged stallion padded up to his mate and the other male. "Orchu, good to see you again" He nodded in respect and leaned his head down to his rested mare and nuzzled her with a soft whinny. "And how are you, my dear...?"

The flutter Soquili wasn't far behind her brother and spotted the round Neferti. "OHMYGOD! BABIES!" was all she could squeal as she pranced circles around the group.

-Polar-

-Polar-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:20 pm

.Apple Tree in the Rain :: Nora and Kanti.
.Date :: Apr. 28, 2006.
.Pages :: 5583 - 5586.

Kanti trotted around the large apple tree impatiently. She was bored, or more over bored to tears. She was tired of nothing exciting happening, or even a interesting soquili to meet to at least keep her entertain. The last soquili she had meant was Rahu, and at the utmost he just made her temper boil too much. She stomped her foot on the ground and shook her head letting the beads jingle their normal turn through the air. Oh at least let it rain, or something, Kanti cried to herself as she looked at the sky.

--------------------

Nora cantered trough the lush grass of the clearing towards the outskirts of the village; where she knew resided a large apple tree. Father said the apples would turn a bright red and that they'd be delicious and ripe this week. I hope they aren't all gone when I get there. The delighted foal thought to herself and picked up her pace a tad with the notion all the apples might have disappeared. Steel blue eyes fled to the ominous sky above when she heard a faint rumble. It's rather dreary... I wouldn't be surprised if it started raining any minute now. Shame the nice weather didn't hold out longer. Nora shrugged. Rain wouldn't stop her from having an apple. As she approached the large tree she noticed an aggravated mare pacing beneath its branches. The foal tilted her head in curiosity at the mare. "Hello. Are you ok?" She inquired timidly.

--------------------

Kanti was startled at first by the small filly that had approached her. Oh bother now my guard is failing on me, I didn't even noticed her coming. Kanti muttered to herself as she shook the embarrassment of being in startled by the filly.

The sky rumbled again as Kanti let her deep blue eyes study the filly carefully. She had markings of someone she had known, but at the moment they did not register to her. Kanti shook her head again realizing she had never answered her question to begin with.

"Oh no, nothing is wrong, I'm just...bored that all." Kanti said letting her voice trail off as she felt a small brush of rain pass her cheek.

--------------------

Nora shifted uncomfortably as the mare stared at her. "Oh..." The foal muttered lightly. "Is there anyway I could help to dissolve your boredom?" Nora offered. Her back twitched as a few rain drop started prickling her silky fur. The filly was still hungry and her eyes peered at the apples; which was just out of her reach hanging on the branches above. She sighed in exasperation. "Would you mind getting me an apple?" She inquired with pleading eyes at the mare. "My name is Nora, just so you know." The filly added quickly. A rumble of thunder boomed in the skies about and the rainfall steadily increased; soaking Nora's coat.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:22 pm

.A Handsome Basket :: Nora, Sirrus, Amare and Glow.
.Date :: Apr. 29, 2006.
.Pages :: 5596 - 5606.

Sirrus was proud indeed; more of his mate than anything. She had three lovely baskets. He found himself lying down, curled about the one he claimed to be taken home with him; a little silver brown basket. He let off a yawn, draping his wing over the top of the basket protectively.

The little filly within the basket let off a yawn after its father did, curling up within the confines to take a long nap.

Sirrus heard the little one yawn within and nudged the basket lid open just enough for his snout to enter and gently lick the filly within. He didn't care if it were a boy or girl; it looked most like its mother, and that's why he chose it.

With the slow lick on its forehead, the little infant looked up to see the snout protruding into its space. With an adorable giggle, it butted its head against the nose. "Oouuuut~" it squealed, shoving the nose out of its basket.

He chuckled, retracting his head with a smile.

--------------------

Nora blinked and watched the display between father and basket in curiosity. She hadn't seen a basket before besides her own which she had come out of; yet understood this was where Soquili foal came from. The filly didn't want to disturb the stallion; he seemed quite content playing with the basket which must have concealed his child. Nora's ears swiveled forward as she heard a giggle, a squeal and words emerged from the woven confine. The filly tilted her head curiously and was tempted to walk over and sniff the basket; that however would be rude and inappropriate without an introduction. "Hello..." Nora's voice trailed off as she spoke. "I am Nora..." Her eyes focused on the stallion.

--------------------

Aqua eyes turned back to the young mare and he smiled. "Nora... I remember you when you were a basket... You're Orchu's daughter..." he chuckled and managed his way to his feet. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Nora... I am Sirrus... This is my new child... Don't know if it's a boy or a girl yet, so I just call it 'kit' for now." He nudged the basket gently, "Kit, you going to say hi to our guest...?"

The lid lifted ever so slightly, eyes peaking out of the slit before the lid closed quickly. "No!" The filly called within.

Sirrus laughed and turned back to the little mare. "Sorry... Kit must be very shy... I'm sure it won't be once it comes out..."

--------------------

Nora nodded. "Pleasure to formally meet you as well Sirrus." The foal added a polite curtsey. "If my memory is correct I met you along with Glow, and two rambunctious familiars at one point, didn't I? ... When I was with my father." Steel eyes fell upon the basket. "That basket is very pretty." Nora stated in awe. "I'm sure your child will be beautiful or handsome once they emerge. Kit is a cute name if you don't mind me stating... How many other children did you and your mate have?" The filly was rather inquisitive; yet meant not to pry. "Sorry for asking so many questions..." The foal stated lightly; her eyes upon the ground as her cheeks turned a pale pink from embarrassment. Nora was a tad shocked at Kit's remark from within the basket. Did I do something wrong? Nora asked herself; afraid Kit hated her from just peering at her from within the basket. "Yes..." The filly stated. "I was shy when I was in my basket as well..."

--------------------

"My wonderful mate had three baskets total. I believe you have two siblings as well, if I'm not mistaken. And yes, my cougar familiar Whisp and Glow's angtsy ice wolf Diigiun." He glanced bat at the basket he labeled "Kit" for the time being. "I love how it looks... I feel so bad calling it an it... But I don't want to assume a gender..." He chuckled, turning back to the little silver mare. "Don't worry about asking questions, I honestly don't mind... And don't think too much into what Kit spews, its just not used to people... Other than myself..."

"I'm a BOY!" called the filly, the lid once again lifting ever so slightly where his eyes could peak out.

"Oh, are you now?" He grinned in mock evil, pushing his snout to the slit in the basket. "Well, then, 'son'... I'll have to give you a name then, eh...?" He lifted his head again and thought for a moment. His wife was beautiful, and that's why he chose to keep this basket... However, you couldn't call a boy beautiful; you called them handsome. That's it! "You're name is Amare," he smiled. "It's African for 'handsome'... Which I know you'll be as soon as you come out~"

"NO!" he squealed again, the lid quickly falling closed.

--------------------

"Your mate is Neferti, the unicorn snow leopard; yes? I believe father mentioned you two were mates before. He likes to keep me informed about who he has met and who is mated with whom and such. He sure knows a number of Soquili; so many to keep track of. Yes, my siblings are Roka and Claribel; I take after my mother's coloring. I believe that is why my father choose to keep my basket as well..." Nora nodded. "Whisp and Diigiun; got it. Glow is your sister and a flutter, correct?" The filly hoped she had all the information correct. "Did you receive Kit recently?" She questioned with a tilt of her head. Kit spoke again briefly and Nora nudged the basket with her muzzle. "If your a boy you and I can mate once we are both adults." The filly chuckled and winked at Sirrus. Nora blinked for a moment. A mare? She was confused yet once Sirrus explained the word meant handsome she understood. Nora laughed lightly at Kit was he squealed in protest.

--------------------

"Neferti and I had never mated before, but she has been my mate for a long time... Glow is my sister, thought not by blood; and yes, she is a flutter. I just got Amare tonight... I'm very happy to have him..." He chuckled then, "It's not pronounced 'a mare'... It's pronounced 'ah mah rey'... Not like I'm naming my son a woman," he laughed.

Amare snorted and nudged open the lid again ever so slightly. "Stop making fun of me!" And let the lid close again. He decided it best to ignore them, curling up within the straw confine and go to sleep.

"BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTHERRR!" Glow came galloping up, almost tackling Sirrus as she skidded to a halt, bouncing up and down. "YOU HAD BABIES! I HEARD I HEARD!" She then blinked, looking down at the silver femme. Tilting her head she looked Nora up and down, "This isn't yours... Unless... YOU HAD AN AFFAIR?!"

"I'm not the one who gave birth, you dork! Neferti did! Besides, this is Orchu's little girl, Nora! Remember? You met her when you were a foal and she was a basket!"

Blinking in confusion, the pink-eyed mare looked up and thought for a moment. After a long pause, "OOOOOOH! ...... I don't remember..."

--------------------

Nora nodded as she listed to everything Sirrus was telling her. "According to my father, him and my mother were together a reasonable time before mating. So yours and Glow's relationship is like that of my father's and Hania's... They are not blood related yet they consider each other to be brothers. And no I didn't think what I heard at first was what you meant for his name. Are you sure Amare is a male though?" The filly asked curiously. The foal's attention was diverted back to the basket. "We aren't making fun of you little one; merely making comments. They are not to be taken seriously if made by me nor dwelled upon. Nora's steel eyes raced towards the flutter as she approached; yet stared incredulously at her when she implied she was one of Sirrus' children. The filly frowned at Glow. "Upon you it seems I have made a remarkable impression." She stated in mock upset.

--------------------

She giggled gingerly, "Don't ever take what I say seriously... I say stuff to get my brother riled up." She nipped at the stripped stallion's neck.

He rolled his eyes and tilted his head back as his sister attempted to n** him. He looked back to Nora, "I can only go by what he says... So, I'll hope he's honest and I can call him my son."

"Aww... A little boy...?" She nudged the basket open enough to fit her nose in. "Hello little boy... I'm your aunt Glow."

Amare glared at the blue nose that prodded into his personal space and he began to whine, he was tired and just wanted to sleep.

Sirrus nudged his sister aside and licked Amare's forehead before pulling his nose out of the basket and letting it close. He once more lay down, wrapping as much of himself as he could around the basket and laying a wing down across it. "Perhaps it's best we let him sleep... It is rather late... Nora... Shouldn't you be going home? Do you need Glow to take you home to make sure you get there safe?"

--------------------

Nora giggled at Glow. "I get my father riled up sometimes too. And I adore your beautiful wings. Auri would like you; she loves butterflies. Son t is." The filly nodded at Sirrus. "Sleep sounds good... Don't worry I'll be fine on my own; my teepee is nearby. It is a short walk and I suspect my father is watching me from some cliff upon the mountain. He is rather over protective. It was pleasure meeting you Amare as well as seeing you and Glow again." She told Sirrus. "Goodnight and I hope we meet again shortly." The foal flipped her white mane and began cantering off to her teepee in the mountains.

--------------------

"G'night Nora! Tell your father and mother I said hello!"

"G'niiiight! Sleep tight! biggrin Don't let the deer flies bite!"

He huffed and yawned. FINALLY he could get some shut eye.

-Polar-

-Polar-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:23 pm

.Tabby in the Bushes :: Auri, Orchu, Lux, Death, Kanti and Soquili.
.Pages :: 5616 - 5651.

A sliver of a crescent moon was illuminated in the starry sky above; there were no clouds to taint the expanding blackness and a faint breeze cascaded through the air. A black mare with gold swirls upon her body was gliding placidly over the clearing; her black and silver wolf running underneath her hovering body, yipping in excitement. Auri laughed at Lux's actions. "Hush my child." She cooed to her playful companion. The wolf slid to a halt and whined a low howl. Auri touched the ground and turned around to face her familiar. The wolf tilted its head and stared at the mare. She sighed. "Well come on, make me wait all night you must not." Lux allowed her tongue to loll out of his mouth as he ran to Auri. The mare laughed once more at her wolf before gently picking him up by the scruff of his neck with her teeth; careful not the hurt the pup. Once more the black Soquili took flight and glided the rest of the way over the clearing to the edge of the forest. Auri placed Lux upon her back as she landed and walked into the forest; no moonlight poured through the roof of the trees making it nearly impossible to see. "Lux my wolf, shall we head to the grove of strawberries the Indians tend to that has been made know to us by Orchu?" The wolf yipped twice and Auri nodded her head. "Yes I agree I find myself famished. Let us go now; hasten not and I fear we will we will be in danger." The mare picked up her pace to a slow trot so her familiar would not slide off her back. Auri felt she and the pup were being watched and she didn't like the feeling. She trotted to the small grove and placed the pup back onto the ground. "Help yourself." She instructed him and Lux wasted no time in knocking strawberries from to bushes to eat them off of the ground. Auri helped herself to a number of strawberries as well before she heard the snapping of a few twigs and was startled. "Did you hear that my companion?" Lux growled in response and Auri stared into the darkness beyond the ground. "Hello? Is anyone there?" She called out defiantly as she awaited a response.

--------------------

Death's ears pricked up as she was eating from the grass beneath her delicate hooves. A whisper of a sentence made its way over to her as she was eating, something that she had heard before but never really cared to hear. A sigh wafted from her muzzle and she lifted her ghostly white head to peer around the shimmering night. Her white pelt glowed in the watery moonlight from the crescent moon above, lighting her up just enough to show her to everything that was around her. That was the downside of Death's amazing pure white body, her black mane and tail would be hidden in the night, but her white body? No.

"Hello?" The gothic Soquili called out into the night air with her ghostly soft voice. It echoed for a bit in the calm night and she took a few steps forward with a sigh. She wasn't used to this place yet, she'd simply walked in here to find food and maybe to find Banhi. But the cool night air had kept her there, though she could have just as easily floated up to the sky again had she wanted to.

--------------------

Auri heard a quiet voice through the darkness and her silver eyes squinted through the forest's trees. A pure white mare emerged; her mane and tail just black and a black string around her neck to which was adorned a black relic. This mare was most unfamiliar to Auri and the two were mere contrasts of one another; with the acceptation of Auri's golden markings. She rustled her wings and bowed to the mare before her. "Hello." Auri replied. "I do not believe we have met prior. My name is Auri. May I inquire your named?" She questioned politely. Lux was growing beside her back leg. "Hush." Auri told the wolf; silver eyes reproaching him with a glare. Lux didn't take to creatures upon first glance and it took him a while to become fond of anyone. Lux's golden eyes examined the white mare; scrutinizing her and he huffed indignantly. "You'll have to excuse him" Auri told the mare. "He doesn't do well with strangers." The black mare glared at her wolf a second more before her gaze returned to the other mare. "How are you on the chilly night?" She asked pleasantly; attempting to make small talk and perhaps find common ground with this new mare.

--------------------

Death's large dove-like wings ruffled a little on her back from the way she was growled at, but she did understand that he was this way with strangers. After all, some were just like that. A slow smile spread over Death's muzzle and she nodded her head to the black and gold female that was like her polar opposite. "You have very pretty markings my cousin." Death said with her ghost of a voice. "My name is Death, it's a pleasure to meet you and your companion, even if he is a little frightened of me." She swished her tail about a little and lifted her snow white head to look up at the stars. They were paler tonight from lack of light from the moon, that made the gothic girl a little sad but she just gave a small smile instead.

"Well, I came down here to find something to eat and maybe to find my bonded little girl, but I didn't have any luck with the latter I'm afraid to say. She must be asleep somewhere." Death responded to Auri's question. The other mare seemed to be rather respectable, Death admired that. "What brings you out here cousin?"

--------------------

"Why thank you." Nodded Auri when Death commented on her markings. "It is a pleasure to meet you on the formidable night dear cousin Death. Where ever may I ask did you receive the relic by which is hanging around your neck? Lux surely will become fond of you if perhaps these night crossings with us are frequent. I daresay you are more accustom to the night rather than the day like I? Eat you may for here in this grove are strawberries the Indians tend to and are sweet; my companion and myself were just helping ourselves to some when we had the opportunity of meeting you; my cousin Death." The mare listened to Death speak of her bonded. "Yes, asleep most likely." She murmured. "Alas I am positive my two-legged is asleep as well. I cousin am out here with my companion having a midnight snack. We were playing in the clearing earlier in the evening and Lux decided it was nap time; so asleep we fell under the willow tree whom Orchu my friend hold's so dear. We then awoke naught half an hour prior to this meeting. Lux and I didn't care to return to our teepee and we agree we were both hungry; and perhaps a tad thirty. We have yet to quench our thirst however and perhaps you would care to accompany us to the nearby stream once you have eaten your fill of delicious strawberries in this grove if you are still hungry that is." The mare explained. Cousin Death and her, she felt, were getting along quite well for just meeting and enjoyed the mare's company.

--------------------

"You're welcome of course. I would love to join you to the stream. Just one moment though." Death said with a soft smile and leaned down her head to pull a crimson strawberry and it's roots from the ground. She chewed until it was good to swallow and then looked back up at Auri. Her cousin was a chatty one, Death had to admit that she didn't talk that often. However, she did like Auri quite a bit, she was sweet and polite. That was good. "I imagine that he would, it would let him get used to me after all. I would be willing to meet up with you again on a night such as this. You're a very sweet girl from what I can tell after all." She nodded her ghostly head and smiled again. "Let us go to the stream then." Death told Auri and flicked her tail against her back legs to rid herself of a tiny fly that was biting her. Lifting her head she sniffed the air. "You wouldn't know where this stream is would you? This part of the forest is new to me."

--------------------

Auri laughed gently as Death up rooted a strawberry and ate it. "Really you would? Well we should arrange a schedule of some sort them for midnight tryst such as this one. And why thank you." The mare bowed her head once again. "You are very pleasant. I must admit I am fond of you already." She grinned broadly and her silver eyes fled to Lux. "Shall we go to the stream my pet so we may drink and play in the flowing waters?" Lux yipped happily and gambled around Auri and death before running off between two trees. The black mare laughed as she watched her familiar run off in excitement. "Lux is apparently eager to lead the way." Auri gestured her muzzle towards the two trees. "After you my cousin." She bowed her head and waited to follow Death in the direction Lux has bolted off towards.

--------------------

"That would sound good. It would be fun to meet someone by night." She nodded her white head and flicked her black tail again to rid herself of that annoying little fly. Watching Lux, Death almost giggled and started to trot after the little wolf after she was told to go. "Why thank you. A good play would be fun too I think. It's been quite a bit since I've played about in the water." She curled her wings tight on her white back so she couldn't hit them on trees or anything. That would hurt after all. She let Auri and Lux lead her to the crystalline stream.

--------------------

Auri nodded. "I agree. I have met few Soquili..." She murmured. "It's nice to see a new face every once in a while to communicate with. Ha-ha yes. Splashing in the river and in streams is one of Lux's favorite past times. I'm sure he'd enjoy the company. I'm not as playful as he perhaps wished I was." When the two mares caught up with Lux he was already splashing water wildly two and fro in the stream. "My dear have you had no drink yet amidst your playful mood? Even at night we must remain hydrated and you must be thirsty." Lux ceased his splashing momentarily to head Auri's words and took a hearty drink before once more splashing about like an otter. The mare halted at the stream's bank and gracefully arched her neck to take a few sips of the crisp night water.

--------------------

Death smiled at Auri and watched as Lux played in the waters. He seemed to like the clear cool liquid, not to drink but to play in. She on the other hand had never played in the water, even when she had been a little filly. She shook her head and smiled at the hyper wolf with a gentle chuckle. She craned her neck down and took a good long delicate sip before lifting her head back up. "I've never played around before like this. I imagine that with a white coat it would make it less than so." A ghostly chuckle escaped her and she winked at Auri for a moment before walking into the water up to her knees. That was really all the deeper it was in there after all. Looking at Lux, the wind Soquili flicked her midnight black tail and doused the little wolf in some water before using her hoof to splash the water around her. The droplets made ripples in the water as the crystalline little things hit the surface.

--------------------

"I never played around much either." Auri returned the wink and watched as Death played with her companion. Lux yipped at being splashed and ran underneath Death's circling in and out of her legs; splashing water about in his rambunctious manner. The playful pup swatted at Death's jet black tail and toppled onto his back in the shallow water. He rolled over and shook his coat of a tad before gambling once more in the clear water of the stream. Auri gulped a mouthful of water and as Lux was running by squirted the water out of her mouth like a fountain; which landed upon Lux's back. Lux turned frantically in circles; barking animatedly. He caught sighted of his own tail and clamped onto it; beginning to spin in circles before he toppled over once more into the water.

--------------------

Death let out a ghostly giggle and lifted each leg that the little wolf ran near so that he didn't bonk into them. She didn't mind if he did and didn't suppose that he would, but she was making him play more. The best way to do that was to play back yourself. When he started to chase his own tail she copied Auri and squirted a stream of water into the center of the spinning circle of Lux. Her tail swished in the water and she looked down at the water for a moment, lifting a pale leg and looking at her hair on her lower legs. It was starting to turn a little brown from the mud at the bottom of the stream, but if she was already dirt...

With a loud flop and an explosion of water, Death rolled off of her legs onto her back and pawed at the air playfully, soaking her mane and tail more than they already were. Her wings splayed out in the moving water and she giggled as the stream lapped at her belly. "It's actually fun."

--------------------

Kanti had decided to leave the apple orchard at the time being. The cool breeze was wading through the trees as the birds chipped against the sky. Kanti shook her head letting the beads create a tingling sound as she headed toward the stream. It had been a few weeks since she had dared to frolic in the water and decided that today would be a nice day for a swim.

She didn't notice any of the voices of the familiar or the Soquili that were already there. Her ears where fixed on the sounds of the birds above and the crunching of her hooves below. It wasn't until she reached the stream itself before she saw the two winged Soquili and the one familiar already there.

--------------------

Death heard the hooves of another coming near them even though she was splashing about in the water. Her soft grey eyes flicked over in the direction that they were coming from and she rolled herself onto her belly. Her once pure white coat was coated in mud and silt, dark brown and mud clumps in her hair. A silly grin was plastered on her muzzle and she flicked the hair of her forelock out of her grey eyes.

"Why hello cousin of the ground. What brings you to the forest so late this night?" Death called over in a soft whispery voice. Her tail trailed out behind her in the stream, the water caught it and turned it into an ebony flow of water itself.

--------------------

Auri's silver eyes fled upon the mare walking towards herself, Lux and Death through the veil of darkness. The mare looked familiar to Auri, she was positive the two had met before. "Kanti!" The mare neighed happily to the approaching mare. "It's good to see you again Kanti. And lucky for you Demon isn't here." She jested. Auri walked over and gently nuzzled her old friend. "How have you been Kanti? Oh and this is Death." Auri nodded to the mare in the stream with her muzzle. Lux yipped happily as he pounced on Death's back.

--------------------

Death giggled as the little paws of the wolf landed on her back. She cast a look at him out of the corner of one of her soft grey eyes and grinned softly. Turning back to Auri and this new girl that must have been named Kanti, Death cast a soft smile at the female. Her wings fluttered to rid themselves of the water and she nodded her head lightly. "Hello, it's nice to meet you." Death said to the new female. She could tell that Auri was friends with this new female.

--------------------

Kanti gave a small whicker of greetings when she realized the beautiful mare that greeted her was Auri, whom was with her when she had met Demon.

"How have you been Auri, and I am glad to see that Demon isn't with you as well" she said giving her small chuckle of happiness. "And it is nice to see you as well Lux" Kanti said noticing the small wolf on the back of the other mare.

"Oh and hello Death, it is a pleasant to meet you as well" she said giving the deathly white mare a smile.

She shook her head lightly letting the beads tingle through the deep night air.

--------------------

Auri chuckled. "I knew you'd be pleased to know that he wasn't here. He's probably snoozing in our teepee." She said with a shrug and a roll of her silver eyes. Lux yipped playfully at Kanti before he began to lick Death's face enthusiastically. Auri laughed heartily at Lux and smiled broadly to the two mares.

Orchu heard laughter close by as he meandered through the forest. The restless stallion found himself incapable of sleeping and when he awoke in his teepee he noticed Auri and Lux were gone. He knew Auri could manage on her own yet thought it best to go out and look for the mare and her wolf. Orchu's steel eyes peered through the trees and he noticed three mares and a wolf familiar playing in and nearby the stream. The stallion cleared his throat as he approached the group to inform them of his presence. "Hello ladies." He said pleasantly with a low bow to the group.

--------------------

Death fluttered her wings as Lux licked her muzzle and she giggled out gently. He was a cute little wolf, she liked him. Actually she was rather happy that she had managed to earn his trust enough that Lux would lick her or even walk up to her. It warmed her heart. "So you two met before? I'm glad to see that you can both meet up again." Her head swiveled when she heard the voice of a male. Death's eyebrows quirked gently and she chuckled softly. A large proud looking male he was at that.

"Hello. What's your name?" She asked him quietly as she glanced at the other three. They all looked so regal and here Death was rolling in a stream with a little wolf. How ironic really, she'd been told by others that when they saw how pure white she was that they were taken by surprise. Now she was mud colored brown.

--------------------

Kanti gave Auri another laugh. "Of course I am pleased he is not here, but then again who wouldn't be" she said trying not to chuckle in her voice. She was happy that today wouldn't be ruin by the likes of Demon infringing on her time.

"Yes we have met before Death, but the last meeting wasn't so pleasant due to another soquili being a little grumpy" she said laughing as she saw that Lux was licking away at the mud cover mare. She had forgotten how silly the little wolf could be.

Kanti swung her head when her ears picked up a voice she had recognized. It was Orchu, she hadn't seen him in ages, not since he had Nora's basket.

"Orchu! It is so nice to see you" she said greeting him enthusiastically while trying to avoid herself from rushing over to him.

--------------------

Auri nodded politely at Death. "Yes we have met before. I wouldn't mind Demon being her if he was asleep." The mare joked. "A little grumpy?" Auri questioned; her eyebrows raised sardonically. "Anyway yes it is fortunate we were able to meet again; and that you are able to meet Kanti as well." She responded to the water mare; whose coat was not dripped with murky colored water. Lux leaped off Death back into the water; continuing to gamble around the mare while yipping. Auri's silver eyes fell upon Orchu as he spoke. "What brings you here this late at night Orchu?" She asked with a slight frown.

Orchu snorted at Auri. "Unable to sleep as usually. My name is Orchu miss." He told Death with a nod of his black head. "Kanti my darling it is wonderful to see you again. I trust you and Alona are well?" He nuzzled her affectionately. "It has been too long since we have last seen one another."

--------------------

Death smiled softly and flicked her tail over Lux playfully before standing and walking to the other side of the stream to shake some of the mud from her wings and body. Her large dove wings spread and flapped, sending showers of water and mud against the trees and ground in torrents, her withers shaking some off of her shoulders. With a shake of her head the mud in her onyx mane dissipated all over the trees as well. Lifting her head to the sky as she rid her tail of the water and mud, Death caught sight of the stars of Orion and smiled softly.

"I'm glad to hear it. Friends meeting again is a good thing." Death said to the two mares as she inclined her head to Orchu. "My name is Death, it's my pleasure to meet you." She finally shook the last of the mud and water from her body and leaned her head down to look at her reflection in the water. Clean and white again. It had been fun playing with Lux, though he didn't look the happiest right now. "What's wrong little one?" She said, looking at him as her coat sucked up the moonlight again and reflected it in shimmers.

--------------------

Kanti nuzzled him affectionately back. She had missed seeing him. "How are the little ones doing Orchu" she said noticing that the basket was not with Orchu. She was wondering if they had come out yet to pester him at all. "And as for Alona, I haven't seen her lately, I have been more over avoiding her" she said giving Orchu a smirk.

Kanti gave a small chuckle at Auri. "Ok maybe not so much a little grumpy, just flat out a pest, but yes I don't think I wouldn't mind him so much if he was here asleep instead of awake" she said giving a nod and to avoid Death's onslaught of mud slinging.

--------------------

"Pleasure to meet you as well Death. And I quite agree; meeting friends numerous times is grand." The stallion said. "My children have emerged into their baskets and are beautiful and handsome. I am extremely proud and joyous to be blessed with such wonderful children. You should meet them some time; I'm sure Nora would adore you." Orchu stated with a nod. "You have been avoiding Alona? But why my dear friend? Alona is wonderful and generous; you should know these things." The stallion frowned as Kanti and let out an exasperated sigh.

Auri chuckled. "Yes Demon is a horrible pest. I wish Polar would get a fly swatter to use upon Demon. That'd show him." The mare exclaimed with a sinister grin. Auri avoided the mud that was spraying about through the air and watched Death. "You coat is gleaming again." She smiled brightly to Death.

Lux whined as Death ceased playing with him and dragged himself out of the stream; his coat sopping wet. A twig snapped and Lux's black ears pricked up; his gold eyes focused on a small gap between a few bushes nearby. He bore his teeth and ran off in the bushes; chasing some unknown creature.

"Lux?!" Auri called. "Come back!" Her silver eyes remained on the gap in the bushes through which he had disappeared. "Lux?" She called again; silence surrounded her and she heard no whisper of where her wolf had ran off to.

--------------------

"You silly, of course I know Alona is kind but she has been so busy lately with the herd and I would hate to get in her way." she said giving him a large playfully smile. "Well I am glad that all of them have emerged and that they are doing well, and I am sure I would adore all of them, especially Nora if she is anything like me." Kanti said shaking her head and giving him a smirk.

Kanti tried to imagine Orchu swatting Demon with a large fly swatter and couldn't help but laugh. "That would be such a sight Auri!" she said through her laugh.

Kanti watched as Death followed Lux into the woods, she wondered what had caught the small wolf?s attention.

--------------------

"Oh really? I thought you meant you were avoiding her because she was bothering you or something..." Orchu frowned slightly but flashed a quick smile in return. "Well... Nora is very playful and enjoys exploring to no end. She is like you were perhaps when you were in your basket." He chuckled. "Eager to get out and be on your own. Nora is very independent for her age. Ha-ha a fly swatter. When an excellent idea. Demon's face would be priceless after being swatted by one.

Auri was becoming extensively worried; Lux had never run off before. What if he doesn't come back? How am I supposed to find him this late at night? What if some kind of creature finds him and hurts him? He is just a little wolf; he won't be able to fend for himself. The mare was panicking and starting to hyperventilate. "Do you see him, Death?" She called to the white mare.

--------------------

Death peered through the darkness with her soft eyes and spied a form skittering amidst the bush. Was that him? She took a few steps forward and her teeth grabbed whatever it was by the scruff of it's neck. She didn't mean to hurt it, even if it wasn't Lux, but it let out a little squeal and she dropped it promptly on the ground with a shocked whinny. Did she hurt it? Had that been Lux? "Lux? Where are you? What's wrong?" She called out softly as she put her head down in the bushes again and cast looks to either side of her. "No, I can't see him, I did grab something, but I couldn't tell what it was."

--------------------

Kanti gave Orchu another laugh. "So she is independent, you better watch her carefully than if she is anything like me, she try anything she can to get away from you" she said giving him a large smile. She remembered all the times she would dare to venture out from Alona's watchful eye. She gave a small sigh, it was fun then, but now sometimes she felt guilt for doing so, Alona was so busy with the herd and she didn't know what to do at all. She felt so out of place being in the herd.

Kanti looked at the direction Lux and Death had disappeared to. She hoped that either one wouldn't stumble or get hurt by anything.

--------------------

A baby brown tabby colored familiar sniffed around but shivered when she saw something through the bushes. She wondered what that could be... surprised

--------------------

Kanti's ears twitched at the sound of a something in the bushes. Her eyes flickered around to see what it was, but was only greeted by the small shivering bush. Curiously, she crept forward and gave a small snort hoping that it would comfort the creature a little.

--------------------

Lux tilted his head as he stared at the tabby colored wolf before him. It's orange eyes were gleaming in the moonlight and Lux stared back at them with his own golden eyes. He yipped lightly at the tabby and licked it's cheek affectionately.

--------------------

The baby felt a soft lick on her face. She was so scared beyond belief. Who was this creature with the long nose? Did they lick her because they wanted a taste before she was devoured? The baby wolf growled in defense and shivered back into the bushes.

--------------------

Auri walked over to the bushes next to Death and arched her neck down to see through the bushes' leaves. She spotted Lux's dark pelt immediately. "Lux! There you are my darling come out here; mommy was worried sick about you."

Lux yipped at Auri and turned to face her.

Auri noticed the tabby colored wolf beside him. "Oh it's so cute!" She exclaimed. "Come out here little fellow! You too Lux!"

Lux tilted his head again at the tabby as it growled at him. He lay down and slowly crawled over to her. He didn't mean the creature any harm and he sniffed at its legs. Lux nuzzled his head against the tabby's leg and placed his head upon his paws.

--------------------

Kanti was still curious at the little shivering bush. She didn't know what to do, and the snort didn't comfort it at all. She started to whicker softly to the bush. She was sure if anyone saw her there would think of her half crazed trying to talk to some shrub, but Kanti didn't mind. She didn't want to stick her nose straight into the shrub in fear of the creature bolting so she continue to whicker even more softly hoping to coax the creature out.

--------------------

The tab was now being sniffed at! She curiously sniffed back. If this creature was going to kill her? they would have done it already. So she was just very curious about the motives of this long face.

--------------------

Auri lay down next to the bush and her silver eyes watched the tabby curiously. Lux lay motionless beside the tabby; hoping to comfort it. "There there little one. I won't hurt you. Are you ok? You look gorgeous." She chimed out softly to the baby wolf. "Lux and I mean you no harm. Lux is very friendly and he seems to like you already. You are so very precious."

--------------------

The baby wolf didn't feel threatened anymore. She enjoyed getting all this attention. Everyone around her was so kind and friendly.. kind of like her mommy before she was killed.

Looking into the kind eyes of all these long faces, the baby yipped gleefully.

--------------------

Kanti watched all the others around her. They all had noticed the shivering bush as well. And some were even so lucky to have it in their view. A wolf is it... Kanti thought as she heard Auri talking to it. So it looks like Lux... She thought even more and was trying to picture the small wolf huddled there. She shook her head letting the beads tingle around. Auri seemed busy at the moment trying to comfort it from Lux. Kanti was at a loss of what to do. The wolf seemed to be set there having to choose who to turn to, and Kanti just wanted to see her alright. Kanti let out another soft whicker in which she was sure was engulfed by the rest of the voices.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:24 pm

.Respect Your Elders :: Nora and Roka.
.Pages :: 5637 - 5646.

Nora:: -tackles Roka- Hola brother! <333

--------------------

Roka: *surprised* ..Whaah, sister! *shakes head and gets up* You should respect your elder! *nudges in the flank*

--------------------

Nora:: -rolls eyes- Whatever you say my brother.

--------------------

Roka: *nibbles on Nora's wings* ..So, anything new in your life? Met anyone? Or have they all fled away once within sight of you? *chuckles jovially*

--------------------

Nora:: Of course I have met anyone. I have met Sirrus, Amare, Aruna, Miakoda and others. Have you met anyone? -nudges Roka gently-

--------------------

Roka: Eh, I have met the sky above us, the grass beneath our hooves, and the friendly wind that is always with me, yet always escapes my grasp. How about that? *throws head up high, proud*

--------------------

Nora:: -blinks- Right. What have you done with my brother?

--------------------

Roka: Hmm? Do you have another brother, sweet sister? Does that mean he is my brother, too? How wonderful it is to have another brother. We must inform our parents at once.

--------------------

Nora:: Be my guest. Father won't be too pleased though if you tell him that; he'll think mother went an had an affair of some sort! -she laughed playfully and nipped at her brother's mane-

--------------------

Roka: Eh? What's wrong with that? Can't mother do whatever she pleases, and father will be happy with that? *flaps wings threateningly at sister*

-Polar-

-Polar-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:24 pm

.Rp Log :: Nora and Rikka.
.Date :: Apr. 30 & May. 1, 2006.
.Pages :: 5701 - 5705; 5770 - 5772.

Nora glided over the ocean; her feathery wings outstretched. The wind shook her braided mane so the tiny beads jingled pleasantly and her long tail whipped through the air. Her steel blue eyes fled to the waters below and she watched the tide clash against the sandy beach. The salty smell of the ocean was diminished by the surging winds; which Nora was highly grateful for. Her sense of smell was exceedingly keen and the salty smell didn't please her; yet she enjoyed watching the ocean's tide. Her eyes turned back up to the sky and she watched the puffy white clouds above her head. The weather was cool today; yet it was refreshing. Her ears swiveled about and her eyes scanned the cliffs; the river and the forest as she prepared to make her descent. Nora decided she would head to the river to see if there were any familiar faces about or perhaps a new one she would have the opportunity to meet. She glided down and gracefully touched down a short distance from the river. She folded her wings to her sides and trotted to the river's bank; the beads in her mane jingling playfully once more. She arched her long neck down to the smooth waters of the river and took a hearty drink.

--------------------

The only remnant of winter pranced through the forest. No, this remaining season wasn't something that really was apart of the cold time of year, but with markings like hers, you could tell she was apart of it somehow. The snowbird soquili whinnied to herself, her soft voice echoing off the ground and trees that made up the forest.

Scents drifted in and out of the air, all in which were not able to place the face to. So Rikka would see new equines today? That was always a good thing. A small smile embraced her maw as she through her head up and began a curt lope towards the river, unaware that the soquili she would meet would be more alike her then most of the others.

The blue tinted female stopped short just before the river. There was the one she had scented; another wind soquili like herself! Rikka nickered her greeting to the other, shaking her head so any bits of forelock that covered her eyes could be removed. "Good Afternoon." The female greeted vocally, her cyan eyes shimmering.

--------------------

Nora's ears swiveled about as she heard hooves clanking upon the ground behind her. The mare turned cautiously about and tilted her head to the side. A blue mare with white snowflakes adorning her pelt was sprinting towards her. Nora knew not who this mare was but bowed her head politely. "Good afternoon to you as well cousin. My name is Nora." She smiled brightly. "Such a pleasure to meet another wind Soquili. Your coat is absolutely stunning if you don't mind me stating." Nora's steel eyes examined the other's coat with utmost curiousity. The white mare had never seen snow before; being born in the beginning of spring but she remembered her father mentioning it to her before. Nora adored the cold and imagined this mare did too. "Tell me cousin; are you fond of winter?" Nora chuckled out her inquiry. "You seem very well suited for the cold; your coat would blend in nicely with a snowfall." Nora wading a few feet into the still river and with her muzzle she flicked some droplets of water upon the blue mare whilst laughing playfully.

--------------------

Cyan eyes gazed at the wings in which Nora had. There was who? Wambli had wings, she'd remember the little black and gold mare from a while back, as well as her son Makya. But she sort of expected one of her children to bear the marks of a wind seeing as she was one herself. "Rikka," She chirped, giggling slightly as she introduced herself. It felt good being in the company of another, and not being alone on the mountain cliff sides.

"Oh I don't mind at all. Your look like someone I've met before...but I don't think I have ever met you per say." Rikka grinned sheepishly at her comment, not knowing if it made sense or not. She had met Nora's father way back when he was a colt, which is probably the reason she thought the mare looked so familiar.

"The cold doesn't bother me like it would other Soquili, but I am from the mountains where snow resides near most everyday for the year." She grinned. "Ever been up there? I use to think that's were most of the wind's resided, but I find more down here then up there." She giggled nervously, snorting playfully as the water droplets hit her. "Hey~" She crooned, sidestepping into the water.

--------------------

"Rikka is a pretty name." The young mare exclaimed. It is unusual how it seems everyone's name fits so well with them generally... I think my name fits me pretty well. Father picked a spectacular name for me; and he named me when I was in my basket.... Rather coincidental. Nora tilted her head in puzzlement at Rikka. "I look like someone you have met? No we have not met before; I am sure I would remember you." A frown creased Nora's features. "Perhaps you have met my mother, Kasumi? I take after her coloring... yet I have my father's, Orchu's, eyes and markings." The mare shrugged her shoulders causing her wings to rustle lightly. "I am from the mountains too!" Nora stated enthusiastically. "I live in a teepee in the mountains; not quite far enough up so that there is snow on the ground all year long but it is rather chilly. Polar, one of my bonded two-legers adores the cold; as I do as well. Father told me all breeds of Soquili live all over the land..." The mare stated; she had always listened intently to her father. Nora neighed lightly and gambled about in the river; spraying splashes of water upon Rikka.

--------------------

Rikka just giggled at the compliment to her name. She was quite proud of it, to tell you the truth, and when other Soquili's commented on it just made her swoon inside. She blinked, making a thoughtful gaze as Nora spoke of Kasumi. "The name doesn't seem to ring a bell...I mean, I know I haven't met you before since I rarely meet those of white pelt, let alone more winds like myself...But...Orchu, that rings a bell. A little black stallion?" Okay, so the tribal male wasn't so little anymore, but the last Rikka saw of him was when he was just a mere colt.

"Oh, really? You have yourself a two-legged bond?" The snowbird mare almost gonked. Last she saw of the two-legers was when they were following her little Makya in the woods. She didn't like them too much, but could you blame her? She'd seen the result in some of them and frankly she didn't quite want that fate. "You should come visit me up in the mountains where I live. I am just on the west side, near the peak where snow caresses the ground all year long," She crooned, loving her mountainous home.

She nodded. "You're father is right then. I've met many in this land that vary in all shapes, colors and sizes." She grinned, remembering her past encounters with the good and the worst of the land.

--------------------

Nora chuckled in response to the mare's hearty giggle. "I wouldn't exactly call my father little although I imagine at one point he was. His pelt is jet black and he has steel blue markings upon his coat much like mine. I recently grew up." The mare stated proudly. "It was fun being a filly yet I feel I have gained maturity and responsibility upon my growth. Do you remember when you were a foal?" Nora asked with a tilt of her head. Orchu had told Nora numerous stories from when he was a colt, where Nora eagerly listened too. I wonder if Rikka has any interesting adventures she can tell me about from when she was a filly! Actually I would be pleased to hear any story from Rikka! She seems so pleasant and respectable. I am glad I have the opportunity to meet such a wonderful mare. She thought joyfully. "Yes Polar is awesome; she takes care of me, Orchu and everyone else in our teepee extremely well. I heard someplace though that Indians do horrible things... I have never witnessed such said things but I hope to never encounter a Indian that would do such things." The mare declared; a flash of worry escaped her gleaming eyes. "Oh I'd love to visit you sometime! That would be spectacular. Perhaps I can suggest to Orchu that he should come along as well? I bet he'd enjoy seeing you again." Nora nodded. "Yes I have met quite a few Soquili; some that I am very fond of." She replied; beaming at Rikka.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:25 pm

.Respect Your Elders Part Two :: Orchu, Nora and Roka.
.Date :: Apr. 30, 2006.
.Pages :: 5710 - 5711.

Roka: *sniffs around the thread* o0o;;

--------------------

Orchu:: -nuzzles Roka-

Nora:: -gambles around her brother-

--------------------

Roka: !! Father, you're so close.. *bites softly on Orchu's tail and pulls, eyeing his sister warily*

-Polar-

-Polar-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:28 pm

.Black Berries :: Nora, Rami, Sirrus, Glow, and Amare.
.Date :: Apr. 30, 2006.
.Pages :: 5723 - 5728.

Sirrus woke after what felt like days, still curled protectively around his brownish grey basket. Stretching his wings and yawning, he stood up and shook the grass and leaves off himself. He stretched out his legs and glanced down at the basket. Could Amare still be asleep?

In a sudden bound, the flutter Soquili pounced up from her place behind her brother. Squealing and shaking the leaves off wildly, she giggled and pranced circles around the wind stallion. "Good morning, brotheeeeerrr!"

"It's not morning, you dolt..."

--------------------

Rami was trundling though the forest; darting with trees with ease. The bear growled lightly as he maneuvered his way towards the stream. The bear noticed a few sleeping forms beneath a large oak but paid not attention to them besides his first glance. He waded into the shallow stream near the oak and growled once more. He splashed the water about with a front paw; hoping to catch a fish for a meal.

Nora followed Rami at a sparing distance at a leisurely pace. It was late; yet there was nothing Nora could do to convince the bear they needed to return to their teepee. He insisted on walking through the forest and upon noticing the river she understood why. "Ram--" Nora shied and nearly tripped when Glow bounded up beside Sirrus. The mare regained her balance; she hadn't even noticed Sirrus, Glow and Amare were sleeping under the tree. "God Glow you nearly gave me a heart attack." Nora jested as she walked over to nudge the flutter's shoulder.

--------------------

"Eh?" Glow turned to the new mare and tilted her head. "Do... I know you...?"

"My GOODNESS, Nora! You grew up rather quickly, didn't you?" He chuckled, padding around the newly grown mare and smirking. "Your father must be very proud..."

"Holy cow! That's the little mare from the other day?"

"Yep!"

"... Wow..." In a sudden burst of energy, Glow found herself bouncing around the silver mare in cheers. "Congratulations!"

"QUIET OUT THERE!" yelled Amare from within his basket. After all, he HAD been sleeping. Being a little colt, he needed all the sleep he could get.

--------------------

Nora raised an eyebrow sardonically at Glow. "Yeah... you should know me. We met yesterday for the second time... And once again I make no memorable impression upon anyone." The mare rolled her steel eyes. Nora was tempted to shy again as Sirrus' voice boomed out in exclamation. "Yeah I suppose I did..." Nora replied; still shaken a tad from all the commotion in such a short period of time. "And yes," The mare nodded her head. "Orchu is very proud." Nora's steel eyes fled once more to Glow and she tilted her head at the mare. I wonder if Glow has short term memory problems or something. Or perhaps her intelligence is rather squat. Nora shook her head. "Oh, thank you!" She replied as she watched the excited flutter bounce around her; Nora was becoming dizzy just watching her.

Rami was unable to catch any fish and quickly became bored sitting in the river by himself. He gambled over to the basket; intrigued by the shout which escaped the woven confine. Rami swatted at the few times with his paw before climbing onto it. The bear plopped himself down and growled loudly.

--------------------

Sirrus chuckled and glanced at the bear and whinnied rather loudly. "Hey! Get off! My son's in there!" He bucked up, trying to scare the bear off.

Amare was getting squished by the bear sitting on the basket, his hooves pushing up against the lid. "Ah! Get it off! Get it oooooff!" He began to cry, wiggling as he had very little room to move.

Glow shoved Sirrus aside and smiled down at the bear, "Mr. Bear, could you please sit elsewhere? My nephew is in there and it sounds like he's scared. I'm sorry to inconvenience you."

The blue stallion quirked a brow and snorted, he wasn't going to be as PATIENT as his sister seeing as his son was now CRYING.

--------------------

Rami growled fiercely at Sirrus. What did I do even? God so uncivilized. The bear thought to himself was Sirrus bucked at him. Rami didn't understand what he had done wrong. The bear's eyes focused on Glow as she spoke gently to him. The bear growled lightly as he listened to the flutter's request. He slid off of the basket sluggishly; hoping to irritate Sirrus for being rude to him.

Nora bore daggers into the bear as she glared at him. "Rami you naughty bear how dare you sit on Amare's basket. Shame on you! I want you to apologize." The mare stated firmly.

Rami shook his head and ambled back into the stream. The bear was still hungry and if no one was going to provide him with food he would have to locate food himself. Rami started walking up the stream away from the group. He disappeared after a short distance when the river meandered behind a patch of blackberries.

--------------------

"Thank you kindly, Mr. Be-" she was cut off when he walked off. Blinking a bit confusedly, she still bounced in place cheerfully. "Yay! What a nice bear!" It wasn't that she was mentally slow or anything, she was just overly-cheerful and wasn't very good with remembering faces. Names was a different story.

Sirrus snorted RATHER loudly and padded over to his son's basket, pushing his nose under the lid to check on his boy. "You okay in here...?"

"Stupid smelly bear..." the colt mumbled, curling up now that he had the extra room to readjust. "I'M HUNGRY!" he chirped, butting his head to his father's nose.

--------------------

Rami swatted at blackberries dangling above him; he knocked a few onto the ground and ate them promptly. The bear scanned the surrounding ground and tilted his head at a wicker basket that was lying unattended. Rami looked around; expecting to see an Indian yet there was none. He bit the basket and dragged it under a lush bush and began frantically swatting at the berries once more with his black paws.

Nora sighed and walked a few paces closer to Amare's basket. "You are rather demanding Amare; especially for being so young." A cross between a frown and an expression of pity was plastered on her face.

Rami's ears tilted forward as he heard Amare complain about his hunger. The bear had nearly filled the basket with blackberries and sat down for a moments rest. He marched behind the basket and began shoving it with his head back to the group. Rami pushed the wicker basket over to the one which contained the baby Soquili. The bear growled lightly and began climbing up the oak tree; his thick claws embedded securely into the bark.

--------------------

Sirrus couldn't help but blink as the bear offered the berries to them. Frowning and feeling rather bad for being so harsh towards the bear, he glanced up after him and offered, "If you haven't had any yet, you should come join us before my son eats them all."

Amare managed a hoof and leg out of his basket, batting at the wicker basket of berries and managing to knock a few through the slit between lid and base. Once satisfied with the amount of berries that managed into his basket, ignoring the lot that DIDN'T make it, he pulled his leg back in and began to munch happily.

Glow shook her head and giggled, offering her thanks to the bear and lowering her head to munch on the discarded berries that didn't make it into Amare's basket.

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff