Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Ohio Singles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saifer Matsuka

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 11:58 am
inuyasha_lover419
Safer the Fox Demon
Well i guess its my turn for share time. blaugh

i'm 23 and i am single., i know what you thinking...."Safer, how could a goodlookin dude such as yourself be single?" Well the answer to that is simple folks.........I DON'T KNOW! crying

hah!
you dont know is nt a answer..

you have a point there.......how about i am " too nice a guy." at least thats what my Ex girlfriends told me. I guess its because im a hopeless romantic. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:45 pm
Safer the Fox Demon
inuyasha_lover419
Safer the Fox Demon

i'm 23 and i am single., i know what you thinking...."Safer, how could a goodlookin dude such as yourself be single?" Well the answer to that is simple folks.........I DON'T KNOW! crying

hah!

you have a point there.......how about i am " too nice a guy." at least thats what my Ex girlfriends told me. I guess its because im a hopeless romantic. sweatdrop
oh poor guy..i wish i could help..but..i don't think i can sweatdrop  

~Bikky~

SamTheBlob

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:47 pm
Safer the Fox Demon
inuyasha_lover419
Safer the Fox Demon

hah!

im a hopeless romantic....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:09 pm
AegisEvo
Hi...My name is Chris and I've been single for about 4 years now...umm i like long walks on the beach and cuddling next to the fire...oh yeah btw I'm WHITE lol... EH having a girlfriend is soooooo overrated I mean a whore is so much cheaper! HAHAH jk yo. Girls are to much of a hassle, they b***h and gripe about you going out with friends or not spending money on them which really gets ******** irritating...so yeah I'm single and plan to stay single until I'm to old to have fun anymore.

fairy_goddess08

fairy_goddess08

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:10 pm
AegisEvo
Hi...My name is Chris and I've been single for about 4 years now...umm i like long walks on the beach and cuddling next to the fire...oh yeah btw I'm WHITE lol... EH having a girlfriend is soooooo overrated I mean a whore is so much cheaper! HAHAH jk yo. Girls are to much of a hassle, they b***h and gripe about you going out with friends or not spending money on them which really gets ******** irritating...so yeah I'm single and plan to stay single until I'm to old to have fun anymore.

um not me i love wen guy's spend time w/ there friend's and i hate wen guy's buy me shiz but if u wanna i anit stoping uu b/c's u'll do it anyway so yah not all girls r like that!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:12 pm
ccg1232009
OblivionKnight
ccg1232009
OblivionKnight
inuyasha_lover419

ahh dont diss yourself dude... believe me.. if your nice and kind hearted any girl would be lucky to have you.. i know alot of girls look for great guys but in the end they end up with the not so good looking people because they are nicer... so why not cut to the point and just go out with a nonperfect looking person...

Congratulations, you only talked about 5% of teenagers, most do care about looks. So to inform you.

how about you date that chick at our table at lunch. LOL.

I am single. Just to let you know I am not that much of an a** hole when I am with someone just my friends and on gaia.

I wouldn't want to deprive David of her...

LOL. that is good. We must tell him tommrow.

Fairygoddess. What you need is a good humpin. lol. jk

no it would be i need to get layed dumb arsh!  

fairy_goddess08

cherry haterade

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:58 pm
fairy_goddess08
ccg1232009
OblivionKnight
ccg1232009
OblivionKnight
inuyasha_lover419

ahh dont diss yourself dude... believe me.. if your nice and kind hearted any girl would be lucky to have you.. i know alot of girls look for great guys but in the end they end up with the not so good looking people because they are nicer... so why not cut to the point and just go out with a nonperfect looking person...

Congratulations, you only talked about 5% of teenagers, most do care about looks. So to inform you.

how about you date that chick at our table at lunch. LOL.

I am single. Just to let you know I am not that much of an a** hole when I am with someone just my friends and on gaia.

I wouldn't want to deprive David of her...

LOL. that is good. We must tell him tommrow.

Fairygoddess. What you need is a good humpin. lol. jk

no it would be i need to get layed dumb arsh!

Well if you really need to... I could always help. I have 'equipment' that could help. It's not very large though... xp Anyways, this thread needs to be deleted... its to um.. random? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:30 pm
I agree do it. and I mean fairygodess too when I say that. LOL.

also I could help. I am bored and horney.  

ccg1232009

GMD_God

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:34 pm
ccg1232009

Ahhhhhh poor bryan  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:35 pm
GMD_God
ccg1232009

Ahhhhhh poor bryan

yeah I know.  

ccg1232009

DanPro05

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:49 pm
fairy_goddess08 wow I am shocked lol  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:52 pm
videogamesupermaster
fairy_goddess08 wow I am shocked lol

why you don't know her. snap snap.  

ccg1232009

DanPro05

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:53 pm
so I am still shocked  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:54 pm
videogamesupermaster
so I am still shocked

why she is horney just like the rest of us. Just because we have genitals and you don't dosen't me anything. LOL. xd xd  

ccg1232009

DanPro05

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:56 pm
ok whatever dude I am just as horny as the next guy but I have moral sorry  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items