Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
New? READ THIS FIRST! ~The NEW Introduction Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce yourself
  And read the info!
View Results

shadowtitan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:30 pm
Rydia-Beck
Welcome new ppl to funkytown the guild! whee Hope you enjoy yourselves here!

hey dont scare the new comers.... not yet anyway wait for them to come to the bar... then scare them xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:08 am
Hello! My names Amara and Im 14. I've been a member for a month I believe (Well, more like almost a year. My other account was deleted.) I love to have friends so feel free to add me to your friends list ^-^. Thank you for accepting me!  

glazyon

Sir Brane Damuj

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:01 pm
Hi, all. I have been a member for a while, but my inactivity seemed to rise as some personal reasons gt in the way.

Anyway, I will start over. I am elitemperor, self-proclaimed supernerd. My real name is Zach, I am a Junior in high school, and I am 15-years-old. I think I got the basics. I like video games, oldies music and 60s-80s rock, and of course Gaia. I also have a role-play-ish thing on Bungie.net, but I won't delve into that. Uhh, I have a cat named KiKi(no relation to the cat on here sweatdrop ) and I live in Maryland, USA. Enough? I think so.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:19 pm
Well, I just got accepted! xd
So yeah, I'm new here and yeah!...I'm not a creative type of person... sweatdrop  

pika9519

Tah-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:32 pm
Bonjour, mes amis!

How ya'll doing? I'm Tah-Chan. I'm poor. That's a given. But I'm hoping to make friends and gold. Love ya's!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:11 pm
Hello I'm new I just recently got accepted in heart .  

MiyukiDream

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:39 pm
Welcome ppl!!! You'll like it here! Nice to meet you all! heart
@shadow...awww! *pout* You're right I guess.. *grumble mumble* rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:49 am
Hello everyone and thanks for accepting me in this guild. And yes, I'm poor. But I try to make money by polling or posting or playing games. Talk to you all later!

PlasterdDaydreams

Spooky Soubi

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:57 am
Aah do you want us to say are names? My name is Sade ^^ i'm friendly, out going, opened minded. Thanks for accepting my request and well yeah. Hi everyone -waves-  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:21 am
You two are cute! Becca likes you!!! *lucky* blaugh Welcome to the guild! *watch out for darthspanky.. he's crazy* mrgreen  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Railomica

5,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:35 am
Um, Hi. I'm new here and the names Asuka or Aki-chan. Either one is fine. Don't know what else to say so just ask.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:08 pm
Well hello people,
My name is Chris and I´m 15, I´ve been playing gaia for a few days and have been enjoying what I can. I like to play around in photoshop a lot so Expect to see some art work from me. I also draw Manga, but mostly Evangelion (it´s my obssesion sweatdrop ) anyway. The only thing I cant really figure out is how people made gold so I joined this guild to further my knowledge as to how I can attain more money. (Wow I sounded smart there for a sec xp ). So, I hope thta I can meet some people and learn aany tips they might have for me *cough cough* photoshop *cough*...sorry had something in my throat, so.....well........nice to meet you all  

Batterogah

Xanendithas

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:21 pm
thethirdchild
Well hello people,
My name is Chris and I´m 15, I´ve been playing gaia for a few days and have been enjoying what I can. I like to play around in photoshop a lot so Expect to see some art work from me. I also draw Manga, but mostly Evangelion (it´s my obssesion sweatdrop ) anyway. The only thing I cant really figure out is how people made gold so I joined this guild to further my knowledge as to how I can attain more money. (Wow I sounded smart there for a sec xp ). So, I hope thta I can meet some people and learn aany tips they might have for me *cough cough* photoshop *cough*...sorry had something in my throat, so.....well........nice to meet you all

Welcome! and I work in photoshop also!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Ketake

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:04 pm
Ketake
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thats definitely going to scare every new member away. blaugh  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces