Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Gay Marriages.(sp?) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Symphony0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:12 pm
i, myself, am bisexual. so i could fall in love with anyone.

i dont understand how gay marrage affects people...its not hurting them so why do they get SO offensive? because of the bible? HA! i dont believe in the bible...wheres the evidence that it is accually true?

because of your ego??? oh no, a guy/girl hit on me! kill em all!!!!!!!....
no...thats idiodic and stupid...love should be genderless...(as my sig says...) theres no love that is wrong. what do we have to do to concive people of that?

gay people are being killed because of who they are...
is that what the bible says? those of you who do believe in it...does it say that we should kill gays and hate them?...or is that just the human race being insane again?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 6:37 am
Hello possibly "I" wrote something in here that offended some people. I am here to clarify my name. I did not post in his thread. My sister is on my name sometimes. I don't know what she writes but I been getting complaints. I am sorry if something she said offended you.

In my view to the subject is. :Love is love no matter what sex they are. And you are you. Your aloud to do whatever you want. If your attracted to someone then hell go for it. In my opinion. Do what makes you happy. Not something you will regret doing or not doing.  

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

snapp04

1,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:40 am
well i voted in the last election to support gay marraige. so ******** anyone who doesn't enjoy having freedom in this country and out there trying to ban other peoples freedoms! we have a constitution that was very well written, how come we have so many ammendments? Oh ya, because certain people through time have been trying to taylor it to be about there lifestyles not giving a flying ******** about anyone else's. it's time to start removing some of these stupid a** laws in stead of making more, chipping away at all of our freedoms! scream  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:49 am
videogamesupermaster
because it is not right and if they have kids some how then there kids will be gay and then we will have a real problem

Their kids wony just because the parents are gay. Being gay is a choice and if they choose to be gay, they choose to be gay. Problems stem form things like abuse (Verbal, sexual, physical) and prejaduce and where you live, not the lifestyle of your parents. So if you say that if I have kids with someone of the same gender, there is something wrong with me and there will be something wrong with the kids? No. Far from it, actually. Kids from parents who are straight will face the same things and have the same problems as kids from people with gay parents.  

Doma-chan

Daisuke001

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:27 pm
You don't have to be a supporter of gays to support gay marriage.
There is supposed to be a separation between church and state, so the government has no right to prevent gay marriage as it is no different from the union of a man and woman in any way unless you use religion to define marriage.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:18 pm
i feel they shouldnt allow any gays but bisexuals maybe i cant fall in lov with a guy but maybe think somethin of him i love girlz  

Mina Kavelen yksin

Mina Kavelen yksin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:36 am
but so you know im not gay nor bisexual  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 7:25 pm
Doma-chan
videogamesupermaster
because it is not right and if they have kids some how then there kids will be gay and then we will have a real problem

Their kids wony just because the parents are gay. Being gay is a choice and if they choose to be gay, they choose to be gay. Problems stem form things like abuse (Verbal, sexual, physical) and prejaduce and where you live, not the lifestyle of your parents. So if you say that if I have kids with someone of the same gender, there is something wrong with me and there will be something wrong with the kids? No. Far from it, actually. Kids from parents who are straight will face the same things and have the same problems as kids from people with gay parents.

Doma-chan is right. Being gay can not, I repeat can NOT, be passed on. The kids choose weather or not they will be gay. Research shows (It was in some magisine that I read over the spring) that gay parents go out of there way, more than straight parents, to find roll models that are the opposite sex from there children. They can become gay that grow up in homes of gay parents, but so can children that grow up in straight homes. Maybe you should do some research and know the facts Videogamesupermaster.

By the way, I myself am striaght.  

kerushi_rii

Opinionated Member

Amai_Yume

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:56 pm
I find nothiong wrong with it.Its love no matter what kind,and it says everyone has equal rights whice means they should be able to marry.

im stright,just saying.  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces