Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:19 pm
Raven walked into the office and glared at the secretary. "Is there something I can do for you miss?" the secretary asked her. "Sure. How about droping my math class and adding a study hall. I want to spend more time in the library," Raven said and expected it to be done. "I can look and see if any study halls are available but you still have to take math," the secretary told her. "Bull s**t. Check my transcripts, I tested out of math aleady. And you will give me a study hall this hour," Raven said as she bored holes into the secretary with her eyes. Filthy human b***h, fear me and quake before me...Raven thought as she continued to glare and wait impatiently.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:01 pm
He laughs as soon as the get down the hallway."You have a keen eye besides my technique was way off." He gets up and wipes the drools off of him. So whats upstairs in the upper floors? He grins and rushes up the stairs. "I'll find out on my own." Dante waves a goodbye and then remembers "My name Is Dante Aurion" He turns. "Let's keep this incident a secret." He soon goes up the stairs.  

Dante Aurion

UncleBuck

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:25 pm
"No! Hey!" He shouted at Dante. "Only certain people can go there!" Why do I care? He thought. He just turned around and went back to the art room.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:14 pm
Raine quickly found her first class and sat down near the back of the room. The class would start in about 10 minutes. It was science she noted as she looked at her schedule and groaned. She would have skipped class had she anything better to do.  

F a t a l D e c o d e

Tipsy Genius

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:08 pm
He whispers. "Vampires...". Calmy he made it up the stairs and then met a few students."What do you mean I'm in trouble?" He chuckles.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:26 pm
Jon walked into the art class and said, "He's in the nurse's office. He should be fine." The teacher said it was a free day since it was the first day. Jon then got some paper and a pencil and went crazy. Someone walked by, then another, then three more. Soon, the whole class, including the teacher, was watching him.  

UncleBuck

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:14 am
Raven had left the office a few minutes after the secretary gave her the new schedule. She was at her locker and getting ready to head to her study hall when she smelled a human on her floor. "They aren't supposed to be up here...sounds like free game to me," Raven said to herself as she left her locker. I wonder if he even knows what we really are...probably thinks we're human just like him...Raven thought to herself as she walked up to him. It probably seemed like she showed up out of nowhere to him because one minute she wasn't there and the next she was. "Why hello there...I'm Raven, who are you?" Raven asked the human that dared venture upstairs.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:47 am
"Hey! Alright! Stop!" Jon shouted to the class. "I'm done know, so quit gawking! I'm gone." He then left the class and went upstairs to see his locker. Alright, my locker is...Hey, it's across from Raven. Jon thought. As he got to the hallway, he saw Raven talking to Dante; Raven had a menacing look on her face. This should be good.  

UncleBuck

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:46 am
Raven moved closer to the human and waited for an answer. She didn't know anything about him, except that he was human and she wanted his blood. Without the human noticing anything strange, Raven marked his wrists with her finger nails just to see his blood. Her spit could heal so she could make it all better later. You poor thing, you have no idea what's about to happen to you...Raven thought as she continued to walk with the human while waiting for an answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:25 pm
"Vampires in this school really believe I'm an idiot." Dante chuckled. "I know exactly what you are but do you know what I am?" His pendant came out from his coat and he quickly put it back in."My name is Dante and I ain't clueless understood?" He grins as he speaks and then looks at Jon. " You are also one of them....posing as a normal person." "You lust for blood is what clued me in" Dante stares at his wrist. "Feels better then ever". "I have blood other then a human's in my veins...." He turns."Enjoy."  

Dante Aurion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:22 pm
"We don't belive you're an idiot...our clans warned us about you," Raven said as she looked at Dante. "Of course we know all about the human that is infected with demon, why do you think we want your blood so bad?" Raven continued on. "We all have to pose as humans and go to school or someone will catch on to what is really going on in this town. And your blood doesn't taste as good if you offer it freely...It's more fun hunting and playing," Raven said as she not only bit his wrist but sucked blood and healed the wound at the same time. "Get off our floor and go to class," Raven said as she put his wrist down at his side.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:30 pm
Celestial was walking down the stairs to her class and didn't see Dante and suddenly tripped and her books fell over him. "I'm sorry!" she said and picked up her books. "Are you okay? I really didn't mean too!" she said to Dante. "Um.. Raven!" she said in surprise. "What are you doing here?" she asked. "Do you need something to drink?" Celestial said and headed to her locker and on the side of her locker was blood. "She took a pack and gave one to Raven. "Here!" she said and she hurried off to class.  

` m a i i

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:49 pm
"Hello Celestial. I was just on my way to study hall when I saw Dante here and decided to stop and chat. Yes that would be wonderful," Raven said to Celestial, still not understanding why the girl was uncomfortable around her. "Thanks," Raven called down the hall to her. These are handy, I should get some....she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:07 pm
Getting up after being trampled on Dante sweep the dust off his coat."No harm done here." he said still staring at Rivix. He looks at a book titled Vampiric Artifacts.He gasped and grab it from it's spot on the floor. He looked at the girl who had just pummeled with books and smiled. "It's alright really no harm done here." He hands the book over and head downs the stairs."By the way My name is Dante a pleasure to meet you " He turns back toward the stairs."Especially you Raven..."  

Dante Aurion

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:27 pm
He returns to his art class silently. The teacher ask him what had happen to him. He obviously answered with a lie. He pulled out a crumpled page from his pocket and unfolded it little by little."I knew they would have info on the pendant" He began to readThe pendant you see below is a pendant from the heavens. Rumored to relieved the holder from the curse of the bite. This pendant is said to free all who where it. Those born vampires cannot use it for it is there blood. Once humans have seeked out this pendant in order to return to there lies in peace. The name of this pendant is "The Lights of Purity". Dante threw this paper on the ground after reading it and began to think. " With that I can save them all...." Just then the bell rang.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff