Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The School That Accepts Any Race (free rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I dont care
View Results

SomebodyAdre

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:49 pm
*goes to first class (dark magic)*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:23 pm
Craven ran down the hall trying to make her way to the gym. 'Damn, hes gonna be mad at me.' She thought turning a corner.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:33 am
Trista walked towards the open door even though the demon standing outside of it wasn't there anymore. A girl ran out of there very fast and down the corridor.

That's Craven? I believe so...

Trista walked on past the open door and down the corridor. The night was interesting, possibly amusing, but not fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:13 pm
Sitting down in History class, Trista was deeply interested in the paintings hung in the classroom. The paintings in this classroom were moving, painted scenes of wars always raging. She knew it was magic, of course, but she had not known many uses for magic outside of making oneself comfortable or fighting. To be used to animate paintings, it seemed to Trista that this person had a lot of time on their hands.

Professor Lyon walked in and the class settled down immediately, surprisingly.  

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

CronoKinslayer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:00 pm
Name:Crono
Grade/form:1  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:19 am
CronoKinslayer
Name:Crono
Grade/form:1

I need to know what dorm you're in and what you are.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:27 pm
As Trista walked back to her own dormitory before lunch, she contemplated how her days at the school had gone.

Suddenly, she stopped walking. She listened and heard...absolutely nothing. Did something happen? It's a little too quiet. Without hesitation, she ran back to her dormitory and closed the door.

"Mari!"

Mari appeared in the same outfit that she always appeared in. "What's going on, m'lady?"

Trista looked her straight in the eye. "You tell me, Mari."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:47 pm
Craven stopped infront of Trista's room sensing another person inside. "Craven why did you stop we have a situation." Zack said stopping beside her. Craven stared hard at the soor thinking of what to do. "Craven! all sorts of creatures are about to over run the school! Are all the students cleared out?" He questioned. "No Trista is still in her room. But I think she can handle herself." Craven replied turning then ran up the hall to the stair well, Zack close behind her.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:09 pm
Mari held up her hand for silence and Trista obeyed this time. Hearing voices outside her door, she perked up her ears.

"All sorts of creatures are about to overun the school! Are all the students cleared out?" A male's voice said these words, but Trista could not determine who it was.

"No, Trista is still in her room. But I think she can handle herself." Trista could tell this was Craven. She smiled at Craven's response.

Mari looked at Trista, a grim look on her face. "It's true that you would probably be able to handle the creatures, considering the forces that you can call up. But I work for your father and it would be better if we left as soon as possible. If we evacuate with everyone else, you wouldn't have to put yourself in danger. And you wouldn't have to use your magic. That's probably better in the long run, considering..."

Trista stared at Mari for a moment before agreeing. It's true that I can call up forces of evil at will, but every time I do that, there are...consequences. It means I owe Him a soul...which is not entirely a good thing.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:17 am
Name: Mika
Grade: 11
Race: Neko Hanyou (cat half demon)
Personality: Shy, Secretive,
History: always on the run always hiding in the shadows never trusting anyone
Weapons: Father's Katana, Claws, Fangs
Appearnce: 5 foot 9 sea blue eyes jet black hair wears black coat with hood that covers body, head and most of her face
Dorm: 1 alone  

neckroz209

neckroz209

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:18 am
walks around grounds keeping distance from everyone "Were do i go?" continues to walk around grounds in search for dorm room  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:52 pm
Craven sighed ribbing her forehead. 'They just retreated. Thats not normal.' She sighed turning a corner.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

neckroz209

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:59 pm
turns corner and bumpes into someone hood falls off revealing ears "Oh my god im so sorry!!" stands up  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:16 am
Hey, I have an rp like this! (on another forum) I love doing this stuff! 4laugh Anyway, can I enroll? I'm a miko. And a powerful one. Oh, and a miko is a shrine maiden or preistess. Which means I got magical abilities. wink  

Fetal Fetish

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces