Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Mountain Top Battles (An Underworl RP) (Semi-Private) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lycans or Vampire?
  PW
  Vampires
  Lycans
  Niether
  Both
  What!?
View Results

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:26 pm
"I will." Craven said jumping down the chute.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:29 pm
Soul looked in the chute and said "Here goes nothing" He jumped in right behind Craven.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:55 pm
Cravev landed on her feet, with a small thump on the ground by the rusty door.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:25 pm
Artanus' bulky jacket came down the chute about two seconds before Artanus himself. His sleevless shirt revealed a long, thick, jagged scar going down the vampire's left arm. Artanus frowned at the scar and donned the coat again after strpping on the katanas.

"We're just in another tunnel!"  

Aitoyoru

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:31 pm
"I'm sure Craven know's where she's going. Where'd you get that scar?" said Soul as he stared down the long tunnel.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:58 pm
ello can i joni the conversation (btw what are u all talking about?) biggrin  

CronoKinslayer

Aitoyoru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:38 am
OOC: Just ignore crono, everyone

Artanus frowned again, and rubbed his arm. "My... father. He wasn't a healthy man. He to kill me once he learned he was dying, thinking he'd see me again," said Artanus quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:57 pm
Craven sighed looking down at the floor. "I'm Sorry Artanus." She said before turning to head down the tunnel her gaze still cast downward.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:57 pm
"Well we better get going if we're going to get there soon. Do you think the lycans could have followed us down here?" Soul said as he looked down the long dark tunnel.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:14 am
Artanus sniffed the air "If they did, they're nowhere even remotley close  

Aitoyoru

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:17 pm
Craven stopped loojking around, Soul walking past her. "If I remrmber correct there was a trap somewhere around here." She sighed spotting Soul infront of her. "Wait! Soul-" She was to late a steel cage fell over him. She turned to Artanus. "I didnt do it." She said with a sheepish smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:01 pm
Artanus whipped out a sword and stabbed the ground. Two inches under the dirt, Artanus stuck stone. "Both of you, dig. But don't touch the cage! It's electrified. Artanus took off his jacket again and wrapped it around his hands, and tapped the cage with no effect. After realizing his hands were safe, the vampire started moving the dirt from under the electrified cage.  

Aitoyoru

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:23 pm
"Great now i'm a mole." Soul began digging when he began hearing the sound of stones scraping together. He looked up and said "Is it me or is this room getting smaller?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:55 am
"Dig faster!" Artanus dug vigorously. When there was barley enoguh room for it, he squished his hands under the steel and put his legs under him, pulling with all his might.  

Aitoyoru

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:40 am
Soul tried to crawl through the tight spaced Artanus had created. As the room got smaller and smaller Craven yelled "Suck in your stomach!". Soul did as she commanded and he crawled out of the cage. He began running when suddely he stopped moving. He turned back to the cage and saw his chain had gotten stuck on it. He pulled as hard as he could but it wouldn't budge. The walls moved closer and closer as they began to crush the cage.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff