Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Stranded - RP (properly) OR GTFO. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:25 pm
Chundo rolls his eyes," Would you rather have been left naked outside in the cold?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:25 am
"I can stand the cold..I just can't trust men sometimes" Wolfe looked to the ground, her angry face soon turned to a face of despair and confusion.
"You have no idea how horrible it is to lose something important" Wolfe said getting choked up and rubbing the hook on her hand.  

Pirate-Wolfe

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:21 am
Chundo looks away from Wolfe, "Yeah... I do know... I lost someone important too me."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:38 pm
Wolfe looked at Chundo "Who.....?"  

Pirate-Wolfe

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:49 am
"He took me in..." Chundo rubs his nose, "My dojo master... and the boy who was like my brother... killed him with that sleesy woman."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:37 am
Wolfe reached out and touched Chundos hand, "I'm sorry" Wolfe gave a smile that seemed to look more like a gloomy frown.  

Pirate-Wolfe

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:36 pm
"It doesn't matter... I'll get revenge on both of them."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:00 am
Wolfe sighed "Mate..Revenge is not the answer, soon some chump will try getting revenge on you then some other guy will get revenge on that other scallywag.. And it will never end." Wolfe looked at him with mourning eyes "Is that what your master would have wanted of you? To start a whole fight, to kill just for the sake of revenge?!" Wolfe sighed again " If you wish to kill do it in the honour of him.. Don't just do it for something as pittyful as revenge"  

Pirate-Wolfe

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:25 pm
"I'm going to take out that whole organization... that will honor him and the many lives lost... I can never forgive Jason..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:35 am
Wolfe sat next to chundo and leaned her head on his shoulder "Looks like we are trying to do the same thing..." Wolfe said "I was an experiment, a test baby. 16 years ago my mother agreed to give me to an organization that extracts DNA from animals to human children, they tested on children and babies because they knew if they ever tried escaping they could easily be caught and drugged" Wolfes eyes started to get watery "I was kept in a cage for 5 years until they finally decided to experiment on me.. As soon as the cage opened they shot me with a tranqillizer needle" A tear came down onto Wolfes cheek and she quickly wiped it off. "I woke up back in the cage my head felt heavier and there were all these men in white coats standing around me saying the experiment was finally a success. I looked at the reflection on the metal cage and I...I...I had been turned into this, a freak of nature...." Tears were streaming from Wolfes eyes she didn't bother to wipe them away though "It wasn't until 2 weeks later at night that I was gazing at a window on the other side of the room I saw the moon.... And then I woke up the next day outside in an alley and my stomach felt sick, like I had eaten too much...Kids were staring at me poking sticks and laughing" Wolfe finally wiped away her tears "I want to find that organization now..And end it. Not for the sake of revenge for the honour of all the children that were tortured and thrown away like scraps" Wolfe took a deep breath and exhaled. Wolfe leaned her head on Chundos lap. "I'm sorry for making you listen to all this..." Wolfe said to chundo. "its just I haven't had someone to talk to...And I do mean talk, not getting drunk and mumbling a song to someone else, I mean talking.." Wolfe slightly smiled.  

Pirate-Wolfe

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:47 pm
Chundo pats Wolfe's head, " I rather hear you talk then snore."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:00 pm
Wolfe gave a quick laugh and punched Chundo's shoulder. "Thanks..I guess"  

Pirate-Wolfe

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:41 am
"Don't be so down..." Chundo puts his hand on Wolfe's, "It's not every day you get stranded on an island with a remarkable person like you."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:55 pm
Wolfe blushed, "Uhmm I better find some clothes" Wolfe got up covering the cloak around her.  

Pirate-Wolfe

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:30 pm
Chundo smirks, "What are you going to wear? A grass skirt and coconut bra?"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items