Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Stuck In A Haunted Mental Facility Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blasphemator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:43 pm
((Ooo... This is becomiing like 'good, the bad, and the ugly!' Neonenoeeoo... Wa wa waann.....))

"Oh, god not you! Now I have to finish two off! Hmm..." He suddenly shot out a screech of purple sound waves that were sharper than the finest katana's blade. He aimed at the girl.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:04 pm
God_of_Summoning
((Ooo... This is becomiing like 'good, the bad, and the ugly!' Neonenoeeoo... Wa wa waann.....))

"Oh, god not you! Now I have to finish two off! Hmm..." He suddenly shot out a screech of purple sound waves that were sharper than the finest katana's blade. He aimed at the girl.

Artemis stopped and covered her ears and let out screech of pain while she went to her knees. Artemis tried to open her eyes so she can see the other guy.
"KEEP THE GIRL SAFE NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!" Artemis tried to yell over the waves of sound waves coming at her. I'm going to lose my voice for doing this, but I have to do this. "Cover your ears of you want to be able to hear!" She yelled to the snake-like boy.
She screech so loud and high that it might have been mistaken for a dog whistle.
She aimed for the one who sent the puple waves at her.  

ChaoticCatDemon

Blasphemator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:16 pm
"...Holy s**t...."
He was hit, and his head shook violently as he fell to the floor.
"O.K. that hurt...." He said rubbing his head.
He then cuased a dark greenish portal to open beneath the girl, as dozens of skeletal and zombish arms reached up and grabbed her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:44 pm
He skidded to the corner, ready to dash down the hall, when the tormented consumed him. He heard their cries, their laughter, and he smiled. The wraith's attempt was folly, for these were the cries of his fellows...he, too was tormented...

As he began down the hall, he caught glimpse of the creature who had taken the girl, menacing claws unsheathed, the souls flittering about them.
She comes to finish me off...to deny me my...not prey...my...savior...as the realization came to him, he started forward with renewed vigor, ready to face even the beast himself to keep the girl safe. His skin was pierced as the wraith's attack passed by him, but he had long ago learned how to deaden his senses, and he continue walking forward, pausing as the creature dropped. She shouted something he couldn't hear, for he had silenced his ears as well. She is vulnerable...leave her to deal with the wraith...I must save her..., and he dashed past the creature as she opened her mouth wide and unleashed her own offensive. Once past, he revived his senses, and heard a familiar sound. He twisted around and saw the floor disappear from under the creature, arms of the undead reaching for her. He hesitated, then reached out, wrapping an arm around her, and pulling her away from the arms...

Xanatos Forever

Blasphemator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:55 pm
"Yeeaaarrrggghhhh!!!! Damnit what is with you people!!??" He shouted.
"That's it!!" He stuck out his hand and shouted "Demon snake arm!" as 7 snakes, each witha black and red stripe pattern, lunged out of his sleeve and palm, and speeded for the guy.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:29 pm
He pushed the creature aside, eyes on the serpents. As the first one neared him, he bent back, fangs flashing inches from his nose. In the same motion, his arm goes up, fingers wrapping around the tail of the snake. Two more approach him, and with a sickening crack, his spine bends out, pulling his body out of the way of one, his hand whipping around to the other snake, the one his his hand clamping down on its midsection. He lets the two drop, entangles in one another, and another one flies back, fang tips grazing his shoulder. With another resounding crack, he snaps himself back into place, catching two more snakes at their throats. The third wraps itself around his bicep, fangs bared and ready to inject their venom into his bloodstream...  

Xanatos Forever

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:06 pm
Lin was not fully ignorant of the events outside the locked room. Although no windows gave her insight of the fight, she could hear every scream and action of all the individuals.

"Damn... expecting me to stay in this room after all of this..." Lin muttered as she got off the bed, picked up her remaining handgun from before, opened the door, and crept - hidden as best as she could - into the battlefield.

She readied the gun. Compared to the other fighters she was underpowered. However...

It's too late to escape the insanity that permeates this building... Lin thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:08 pm
Xanatos Forever
He skidded to the corner, ready to dash down the hall, when the tormented consumed him. He heard their cries, their laughter, and he smiled. The wraith's attempt was folly, for these were the cries of his fellows...he, too was tormented...

As he began down the hall, he caught glimpse of the creature who had taken the girl, menacing claws unsheathed, the souls flittering about them.
She comes to finish me off...to deny me my...not prey...my...savior...as the realization came to him, he started forward with renewed vigor, ready to face even the beast himself to keep the girl safe. His skin was pierced as the wraith's attack passed by him, but he had long ago learned how to deaden his senses, and he continue walking forward, pausing as the creature dropped. She shouted something he couldn't hear, for he had silenced his ears as well. She is vulnerable...leave her to deal with the wraith...I must save her..., and he dashed past the creature as she opened her mouth wide and unleashed her own offensive. Once past, he revived his senses, and heard a familiar sound. He twisted around and saw the floor disappear from under the creature, arms of the undead reaching for her. He hesitated, then reached out, wrapping an arm around her, and pulling her away from the arms...

Artemis saw the boy and grabbed onto him, and caught a snake that was about to go for her face, and noticed that there was a snake on her savior's arm. Once she noticed, she immediately ripped it off of him and got herself out of the pathway to hell.
"Thanks, and hold on!"
She grabs the boy and lifts him and starts flying torwards her room where Lin is waiting.  

ChaoticCatDemon

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:12 pm
Lin, however, was not to be found in the room. Noticing not that Artemis and the man have flown back, Lin was still hiding in the rafters of the building - her gun aimed at the wraith who, to her mystery, has stopped attacking. She gulps and prepares herself to fire the trigger.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:26 pm
Artemis finally was able to reach the room, but Lin was to be nowhere in sight.
"GOD DAMNIT! That little twerp is going to kill herself trying to be a heroine!"
She looks at the snake-boy and glares at him while she kneels to his eye level.
"You have to stay here because you are poisoned. I'll go find the girl."
She gets out ani-venom and injects it in him.
"You stay, and don't you even think about trying to escape," she points to him as she telling him while she gives him a blanket and a pillow for him to rest.
She looks up at the rafters to find it open, and flies up, following the sudden turns.
She better try not to do anything stupid, she thinks to herself.  

ChaoticCatDemon

Blasphemator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:37 pm
"Scouting snake!" Shouted the snake boy in a cold voice. Suddenly hundreds of snakes came out of his body, and seperated into groups of 5, each group running off, searching a differnt area. Being ghostly snakes, they could go through walls, and they found the girl that was hiding. They were about to lung to attack.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:39 pm
The creature is fast, he thought to himself. He had been preoccupied, so he hadn't even seen her before she had taken him to her chamber. He sat up and walked over to the door, opening it and stepping out. He staggered, darkness threatening to devour him. He shook his head to clear it, and looked up, waiting for the nausea to subside. It only increased, however, as he saw the girl in rafters, surrounded by snakes. He wasted no time, leaping up, grabbing a rafter and swinging his lower body up, legs twining around the girl and pulling her away, the serpents lunging into empty space...  

Xanatos Forever

Blasphemator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:52 pm
The wraith was right behind the man, and struck at him with his claws several times, letting out ascreech out of his voice box while he did it. As he did this, the snakes turned to attack him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:14 pm
Xanatos Forever
The creature is fast, he thought to himself. He had been preoccupied, so he hadn't even seen her before she had taken him to her chamber. He sat up and walked over to the door, opening it and stepping out. He staggered, darkness threatening to devour him. He shook his head to clear it, and looked up, waiting for the nausea to subside. It only increased, however, as he saw the girl in rafters, surrounded by snakes. He wasted no time, leaping up, grabbing a rafter and swinging his lower body up, legs twining around the girl and pulling her away, the serpents lunging into empty space...

(I already said that the door was locked. That's why I went out into the rafters sweatdrop )  

ChaoticCatDemon

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces