Reply RP/Game
The Great Dragon Quest (Adventure RP) (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coco Kitty the Killer X

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:15 am
( It looks like its a dead rp, well imma continue with my friend here)
Jack: Hey Aaron! looks like we got company!
Aaron: You got that right!
From atop, the two warriors began to approach the dragon at high speed, using their speed they accuired, they swung their swords, but then the dragon blasted a fast fire power, they were thrown back to the dirt road while people are screaming and scrambling
Jack: URGH!
Aaron: Guh!
Cezia: hey guys! sorry im a little---
The dragon swooped and then began firing a fire breath, but in that instant, Cezia was infront of that blast, and stoped it from hitting the city building by a flat barrier.
Cezia: What the!? This one is strong! I think I've underestimated it
by the second the barrier is way larger that before

(to be continued)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:57 pm
Cezia: whoops! too big!
The dragon reallized her power and began to move backward a little bit, untill it has a clear view of the whole entire village

Aaron: I don't think this is good! we cant attack him that hi-
Tzera: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

From the mountain hills, Aaron and the others noticed a large, fast moving beam that moves at a high speed. moments later it hit the dragon, which causes him to fall for a little bit, but reachable for the two warriors to attack with

Jack: Heaaaaaargh!
Aaron: Grah!

Jack and Aaron swings its swords and cut down the shivering wings from each side; it showed little effect to it

Aaron: What is that beam?
Cezia: sorry not to tell you, but my brother is using his terra form, if you don't know that I'll--

The dragon's fast movement fired another breath but at the same time it moved

Cezia: I'll Tell you later!

Cezia moved as fast as she can, trying to keep up with the moving fire breath

Jack: Wait!
Aaron: dang it I lost my focus!

They both began to follow Cezia from a distance, meanwhile........

Tzera, arms clenching, one on the ground, a knee on chin, with the other hand in smokes
Tzera: (grunts) URGH!
(voice): are you alright?
Tzera: Dont worry! just give me your power as fast as you can!
(Voice): watch your mouth boy! I control you if I want to right now!
Tzera: humph, I don't want to waste time!

Tzera began to form a leaf like structure that began to form an object that is like a cone with a hole at the end; the end of the structure began to light up and energy surged into the hole. Who could this voice be?  

Coco Kitty the Killer X

monikarai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:15 pm
User name:monikarai
||can I join? is this RP even going still?||

Character Name: Mina
Class Type: wizard I suppose...
Description of Character: She alwayse has tons of energy and never can seem to stand still for more than two seconds. Never a dull moment with Mina!
Bio: Mina grew up in royalty to a dynasty to powerful wizards. She learned many powerful and even some forbidden techniques because of her blood line. She loved her family, but the great dragon attacked their great castle and every thing went down hill from there. From that day foward Mina swore to get revenge on the Great Dragon.
Pictures: My wonderful Avi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:46 am
(yes it is still going, but unfortunately no one replies back, I wonder why...., oh by the way, feel free to use some of our characthers, It doesn't realy matter anyways, unless it is inapropriate, wierd, or out of the subject matter))  

Coco Kitty the Killer X

monikarai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:39 pm
Mina was lost and just so happened to be in the area. She was wandering around looking for something familiar. She then saw some one and pointed to him, "hey you!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:10 am
Tzera was still down trying to find a palace to aim better, but unfortunately some lady talked to her and he was a little distracted

Tzera: .......who in te world does not pay attention on what I'm doing right now....

((oh yeah, don't forget to read the events going on, you'll need it for information, im using 2 characthers right now))  

Coco Kitty the Killer X

monikarai

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:16 pm
||oh dang... er.. wanna give me a recap on wuts goin on so far?||

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:42 pm
((Ah from my point of view: my characters, Cezia and Tzera, came from somewhat a parallel world, just came here and discovered a village, there on they tried to gain money to just live in the city (they're broke), but encountered a large bandit and challanged Cezia to give-money-or-die, but Cezia just smacked him in the stomach and he flung, after that they gained LOTS of money for arresting the wanted man. They lived on an inn and relaxed there untill they encountered Aaron and Jack, two of the spectacors of the shows Cezia and Tzera is making. Aaron and Jack are both warriors and they asked for help in trying to kill this famous dragon that killed their villages and other well known villages, cities, and castles. There is another warrior character Maya who is on the mountain hills, she is really fast in speed, tries to help but backed away in doubts and unpreparing timing. Now we tried to commence the attack on the dragon as it approaches the village we are in, now Cezia, a magician, tries to hold back the fire breathings of the dragons as the warriors, Aaron and Jack, attacks them, Tzera in the other hand is a mutant, now charging his beam cannon hand to attack the dragon from far range, hoping to get th attention of the dragon to be away from the village. I believe now you are trying to talk to me in the mountain hills.))

((Oh yeah, FYI: look at the first page for Jack, second page for Aaron, Cezia and Tzera, and the third page for Maya))  

Coco Kitty the Killer X

monikarai

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:32 pm
||oki doki, I got it. Now let us resume||

||as I said before|| Mina was walking and then stopped when she saw a person. She pointed at the person and the said rather loudly, "hey you! Where am I, and why am I here?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:07 pm
Tzera, who realized that someone was talking to him, turned around and saw this woman in green hair, somwhat attractive, but now Tzera have a better important matter to handle, so he kept on charging his cannon hand, ignoring the lady behing him

In the meantime.....

Cezia, Aaron and Jack are at advantage, both of the warriors' sword are enhanced into a magical sword and it can extend its legths far enough to slice the dragon bits by bits. In the other hand, Cezia uses he guard, still doing, but it seemed that her powers are almost depleeted. "Argh!" Aaron Yearned and it seems that he has a claw dammage that he has endured for long, "Jack! hold him back will you?" Cezia shouted, Although Jack can only hold the dragons fire breathing by his shield, Cezia leaped frfom roof to roof then reaches Aaron who then looked at Cezia in somewhat disrupted,"What are you doing! guard the village frrom burni.....huh?" Cezia just kneeled and hold her palms into his incredibly large cut and glowed red, to Aaron's amazement, it increases the speed of cell regeneration on damages by 1,000 times faster than normal humans do. Cezia just stayed there, saying nothing," Uh, I think I'm okay n-","NO!" Cezia shouted all of the sudden, Aaron Twitched for long, then reallized that she is breathing really-really hard."Cezia! are you alright!?" Aaron trid to reach for her, but then she just stood and jumped away, "Wait!", "I'm alright, thanks for the concern, go back to what we had planned........Jack!"

Jack was about to fall downwards from a tall building, it seems that the dragon is centering its fire blow on one strong field. With a few seconds, Cezia reached and used a spell that didn't stop the fire breath, but a circle that sucks the energy out and then Cezia took out the fire back with a greater force and it was a direct hit on the dragons face, it fell backwards into one big building and crashed,"Ah darn!" Cezia Shouted and kneeled," Jack, can you go after it?", "No problem miss, Oh yeah, don't try to hard, you might take out that bleeding back of yours" Jack replied. " when did you....."," no need to speak, I'll go defend anyways, rest here for a bit, sorry I was not able to hold it back, but I will now!" Jack said in enthusiasim and just jumped to where the dragon crashed.  

Coco Kitty the Killer X

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces