Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
THE ANGST ZONE (Use this, for the love of internetz! ><) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angst?
  I'll post it wherever the hell I want!
  Please, just keep it in this thread.
  Tell me all your troubles and I'll do my best to help you feel better. *hugs*
  Can it, emo! ><
  Huh?
View Results

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:32 pm
Silver Hellsing
No items. PERIOD.

And yes, being your wife, I have a right to be this mean.
pwnt Jimmy...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:38 pm
Arcanas
I usually play with just empty crates and barrels
Only because you can't turn them off, right? stare

That's probably the one thing I find most annoying about people who play this game, they make it into a competition... it's supposed to be fun, there are supposed to be thousands of tiny explosions overlayed with hundreds of huge explosions that kill you out of consequence and jeprodize your ability to win.

I bet I can tell you what we'd do if we sat down to play this game togeather, you would all pick a charactor, and stick with it the entire time. It would be set to no items, and it would be a stock six battle OR a timed four minute battle.

They put options in the game so you could spice it up, see? Like right now, I'm having a ton of fun getting my a** kicked in a point gathering battle. I go in for three minutes and see who comes out on top point wise. I'm losing half the time, but man am I ever having fun watching the creative ways these bastards find to kill me, so that they can get more points...  

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:41 pm
MrJimmy

That's probably the one thing I find most annoying about people who play this game, they make it into a competition... it's supposed to be fun, there are supposed to be thousands of tiny explosions overlayed with hundreds of huge explosions that kill you out of consequence and jeprodize your ability to win.

I bet I can tell you what we'd do if we sat down to play this game togeather, you would all pick a charactor, and stick with it the entire time. It would be set to no items, and it would be a stock six battle OR a timed four minute battle.

They put options in the game so you could spice it up, see? Like right now, I'm having a ton of fun getting my a** kicked in a point gathering battle. I go in for three minutes and see who comes out on top point wise. I'm losing half the time, but man am I ever having fun watching the creative ways these bastards find to kill me, so that they can get more points...

See, thats why I stopped playing and would get my a** kicked against any of you were those reasons. :/

Crap. How did a stock battle go again? D:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:44 pm
MrJimmy
Arcanas
I usually play with just empty crates and barrels

I love to tinker with the different modes (sudden death with bombs, tiny mode, giant mode @.@), but I'm just not very fond of items. sweatdrop

In my house, chores are sometimes determined by who wins a stock battle......so I try to stick with Marth (deadly over smash eek ), but I can't help but play on Jiggleypuff with the little crown to make my brother angry with my constant use of one move and un-beatable recovery. lol  

Slim95
Crew

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:45 pm
No, I like having the crates and barrels there...it makes for even more creative play, as sometimes those things are wired to explode, so it's always a gamble to throw one.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:46 pm
Silver Hellsing
MrJimmy

See, thats why I stopped playing and would get my a** kicked against any of you were those reasons. :/

Crap. How did a stock battle go again? D:

Stock battles go to the assholes who play link and throw bombs from a mile away without ever getting into the battle, the people fighting get halfway down through their lives before they realize that link hasn't even died once yet... thats how it goes.

BUt It sux for you guys, because all of my guys know how to play the game and its is always fun every time we get around to it.  

GaleSkies

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:46 pm
Arcanas
No, I like having the crates and barrels there...it makes for even more creative play, as sometimes those things are wired to explode, so it's always a gamble to throw one.

Like with Peach when you get the smash turnip every now and then? (I also like to play her because of the glidey move and the lil umbrella sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:47 pm
Now...if it were about real skills...how about Marvel vs. Capcom 2? ^_^ Back in college, my friends and I would...hustle others out of money by beating them with characters they had chosen for us...was quite fun ^_^  

Arcanas

Hunter

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:50 pm
Time for me to get some shuteye!

Talk to you all tomorrow!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:51 pm
Slim95
Arcanas

Like with Peach when you get the smash turnip every now and then? (I also like to play her because of the glidey move and the lil umbrella sweatdrop )
exactly..and with Roy and Marth...with their up+B attack, you have to aim quite carefully to get maximum damage  

Arcanas

Hunter

GaleSkies

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:51 pm
Arcanas
Now...if it were about real skills...how about Marvel vs. Capcom 2? ^_^ Back in college, my friends and I would...hustle others out of money by beating them with characters they had chosen for us...was quite fun ^_^

that game was way way way too fast paced. Unless you were amazingly good it only came down to whoever could mash quarter circles the quickest and if you had juggernaut as your striker dude.

I'm all about KoF now there is a good fighter heart  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:52 pm
Slim95
Time for me to get some shuteye!

Talk to you all tomorrow!
bye!! I'd give you a special glomp of mine, but I don't have the patience to wait for photobucket to load over here at home, so a regular one shall suffice...for now twisted  

Arcanas

Hunter

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:53 pm
Stock is just lives. You have a number of respawns in reserve.

Well whatever, I'm just saying that I play to make the biggest explosions and be annoying to the other players. And I really can't do either of those without certain items. And then everyone's going to additionally want to turn certain items on to help themselves against me, and then we're all going to want healing items, because it's funny to call the guy who gets under the food filled party ball a fatty...

I'm actually not very good, I don't see a point in being good at the game. In my opinion it's a fun game that's meant to be fun, but it ends up bad when people go in with their a-game and come out as the loser, no self esteem is won there.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:54 pm
GaleSkies
Arcanas

that game was way way way too fast paced. Unless you were amazingly good it only came down to whoever could mash quarter circles the quickest and if you had juggernaut as your striker dude.

I'm all about KoF now there is a good fighter heart
Nah...we were quite good...I was quite skilled with Iron Man, to the point where I could pull off an infinite combo

Edit: Also, I only did super moves to computer characters  

Arcanas

Hunter

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:57 pm
Ohhhh, Capcom vs SNK 2... I was thinking about picking that up again, but I poped SSBM instead tonight...  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff