Type: 1st Gen
Acquired: Custom
Parents: ---
Siblings: (Unofficially) Bliss
Mate: ---
Offspring: ---

family, love, children
Dislikes: Rudeness, cruelty, loss

Personality: If you give her a chance she'll give you a chance. She loves anything and everything so long as they deserve it. If you are rude to her,
she'll give you a sharp tongue about it but she will not be rude back - she'll believe that everyone deserves a chances to prove themselves, regardless of first
impressions. Regardless of how you look, you've got a friend in her. Loving life and everything about it she goes to great length to make sure everyone
else around her is happy.

The mare is curious about things she cannot explain and tries to learn everything she can about life. She's interested in becoming 'all-knowing' to these
lands, without being a goddess. She refuses to hold herself higher than anyone else because well, frankly...it's not right. Why be friends with someone
but believe you are in a better position than them? Everyone is equal, right?! At least, that's what Happiness believes.

She's not likely to take life seriously either, considering the thought that life is too short to not have fun. Her mother told her that being happy increases your
lifespan and well, that makes perfect sense...so why not try it? If you could live longer by living a better life well, the so be it!^^ Children are her greatest wish
in life...eventually, when she feels she met the right one....she'll be willing to raise 50 foals if it means giving them a better life. Even if she has to do it alone.
Backstory: If you're curious at all about her backstory, it's pretty darn detailed in my 'Self-RP' between her & Bliss. That is listed below. I figured it would
be easier to say that, rather than type it all out here. Plus it's a fun Rp.

Theme Song: Home by Philip Philips
Rp Text Color: mediumpurple

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:15 am
User Image

Happiness does not currently have a familiar, therefore this spot is reserved.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:03 am
User Image

Currently: Spending time with her brother

Ongoing Roleplays:
[x] - How Did it Come to This? (Bliss & Happiness)

Past Roleplays:
n/a for now

Plots:
1) Family RP! - Basic stuff, Happiness will want to meet the soquili related to her long-lost brother, Bliss. Have a family member? Please RP!

2) Where Am I? - Since Happiness is so new, she'll want to understand the Soquili lands/the Kawani Village....all sorts of places.

a. I'll need a soquili who lives in the Kawani Village to show her around.
b. I'll need a sqouili who lives in the Great Plains to show her around.
c. I'll need a soquili who lives in the Eastern Swamp/Western Swamp to show her around.
d. I'll need a soquili who lives in the Northern Desert to show her around
e. I'll need a soquili who lives in the Jungle to show her around.

Of course there are other places a Soquili can live in order to show her around the different areas, this is just a generalization! Oh! And the Soquili in question and Happiness
herself may or may not have to actually be located in those specific areas for her to gain knowledge on them! I realize these areas are spread out across the map, so if she
were to run into someone who has been there but can tell her about them, that's just as fine as well.

3) Getting to Know the Youth - She has yet to meet a young foal other than the few that she grew up with. I think that running into a foal from these lands would
interest her! Are they different than what she remembers? How are families run? Perhaps even the foal doesn't have a mother, Happiness would be happy to be there for
the foal, if need be!

The latter - adopting - would take a little more time than just a meet and greet with a foal.

4) Helping the Poor - Perhaps there is a mother out there who is expecting, who doesn't want the children? Happiness would be more than excited to help the
poor mother find other adoptive mothers! She may nor may not be willing to adopt them herself, but she can travel with the expecting mother find others!

5) What's a Mare Without a Herd? - I kind of want Happiness to join a herd, I just don't know which one yet. If you are the owner of a herd and would like her to join,
can you let me know you're looking for new members, please?

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:00 am
User Image

The Gentle Giant
User Image
"You need a friend? I'll be your friend; just say the word."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:08 pm
User Image

Name: Colt
Names Meaning: n/a
Temper: Joyous
Acquired: Custom
Parents: Bliss x ???
Siblings: Fillie (tba), Vanilla Swirl,
Soqui, Ian, Jamison, Connor,
Blessita, Emryss & Cassien

He's pretty easy to please, to be honest.
Dislikes: ...nothing?
Except maybe loneliness.

Personality: Colt's mother was never one to judge or discriminate against anyone and she's a bit of a softy, so he learned from his momma how to behave.
He's exactly like her. He'll accept you for you, exactly as you are. Nothing else. There is never not a smile on this giant's face, as there is never not a reason
TO smile. Everything has a rainbow, or a bright light at the end of it and all you have to do is be patient enough to see it through.
Backstory: His father, Bliss, had a fling with an unnamed, random mare sometime ago, and he never knew he sired foals. Those foals ended up being Colt &
his sister, Fillie.They grew up in the outskirts of the Soquili lands because their mother was a bit skittish of showing her face around town, just in case. So they
were secluded as young children, but it never really mattered to them! Until Colt was old enough, he never bothered to think on whether or not he had a
dad...and then, one day he decided to ask his mother. She told him stories of the stallion who came to her & showed her what it was like to be loved. Since
then, he'd been looking for him....

Theme Song: Lean On Me by Bill Withers
Rp Text Color: #330000

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:07 pm
User Image
User Image
Name: Pup
Temper: Cheerful
Breed: Bat
Found: 03/31/2012
Personality: He's the right-hand man to the wonderful world that is Colt. If
you are ever in need of two really great friends or two really helpful, loving
creatures, then just call their names! They'll be there as quickly as you can say
hello!
How He and Colt Met: Colt raised him as a little bat, or a pup, as they
are technically called, and ever since then, has sworn to continue to raise him
until the bat chooses no longer to be with Colt. However, Pup loves Colt with
all of his heart, and stuck with the name Colt just kept calling him, and will
never leave his side.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:08 pm
User Image

Currently: Enjoying life!

Ongoing Roleplays:
[x] - Cute Like Kittens and Teddys (Colt & Pumpkin Kitty)

Past Roleplays:
n/a for now

Plots:
tba for later

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:53 am
User Image

The Knightly Savior
User Image
"Well if you must know, it's not the point, it's the principal of the thing."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:58 am
User Image
Name: Cedric
Temper: Chivalrous
Type: 3rd Gen
Acquired: Breeding
Parents: Connor & Persephone
Siblings: Kian, Cheer, Kailey

Dislikes: Seeing females sad, dirt/mud

Personality: At first, he was a suave, young & handsome stallion who walked around the earth in order to please the mares that were out there. That
isn't to say he thought himself as heaven's gift, but he knew what he had, and wanted to offer it to all of the suffering, lonely and pretty mares out there. But then,
his world crashed down all around him & he met Idonea. She changed him almost immediately after he met her - she's everything he's not and he wants
nothing more than to please her - the way a mare deserves to be pleased. So he stopped his Casanova ways.
Although, when he's not flirting and chatting up mares, he's a genuine family man. He was raised to be a self-proclaimed knightly stallion - and so he'll live his
life just as such. Old, young and everything in between - if you are his family, or if you want to be a part of his family, he'll gladly accept you with open arms.
The more the better, right?
Backstory: He's the youngest son of Connor and Persephone; a young and sweet little family built on honor and trust. He was raised to be a gentleman,
however, sometimes his families heritage escapes him and he cannot help but be a goof. So he left the comfort of his own family to travel and see what else
was out there, just in case he found something that fit his likely.
He met the love of his life, Idonea, a while back and is currently trying to reinstate himself as her best friend and future lifemate. He screwed up and
left her once, but that'll never happen again.

Theme Song: Our Song by Matchbox Twenty
Rp Text Color: #C98767

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:59 am
User Image

Cedric does not currently have a familiar, therefore this spot is reserved.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:01 pm
User Image

Currently: Patching up things with his love, Idonea

Ongoing Roleplays:
[x] - So You Return After All (Cedric & Idonea)

Past Roleplays:
[x] - Silent Understanding (Cedric & Idonea)

Plots:
n/a for now

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:02 pm
User Image
The Talented One
User Image
"All the world's a stage. Now where is my spotlight?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:03 pm
User Image

Name: Brenna
Temper: Theatrical
Acquired: Halloween CYO
Parents: ---
Siblings: ---

acting, drama, pretend, perfection,
laughter & fear
Dislikes: Solitude & boredom
Personality: She personifies perfection. Or so she thinks. Brenna can change who she is in the blink of an eye, and she knows that it takes superb
amounts of talent to do so. So she's perfect. And wants everyone to know that fact. If you cross her, she'll make a scene just to get your attention, and she'll
leave you guessing what just happened. If not, she'll follow you around in the most...obnoxious fashion until you admit that she's good at what she does. Brenna
loves attention and will do anything to get it. Even if that means stomping all over someone else. After all, she's never who she says she is...is she? So you
cannot take your revenge on her...can you? Her name is never what it actually is, either, unless she trusts you. If you can get her to trust you then
sure...you've got a fantastically entertaining friend, you do!
Backstory: Her family was a strong bloodline of powerful personalities, no one sticking out over the other. Everyone was trying to compete for the top spot
in the herd and within her family, and yet...no one was able to succeed. Because of this, Brenna felt the attention she deserved was not up to par, and
ran away as fast as she could - it hope and pursuit of becoming who she was born to be - the most famous mare in all the lands.

Theme Song: Popular by Wicked
Rp Text Color: #EEAD0E

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:19 pm
User Image

Currently: Charging the world

Ongoing Roleplays:
None - but I'm looking!

Past Roleplays: