Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Mya's Bar/Inn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Y r u here?
  Looks kool i guess
  idk, y do u care?
  looks freak'n awesome...
View Results

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:41 pm
(wow weird lol)
-making her way over to the door, she open'd it and walked into a large long hall...she salked untill she found room 19...ahe knocked on the door, no response, she walked in noticing a sleeping gurl on the bed....she walk'd up to her taking her hand into hers and felt her palse.."still alive" she said to herself.... she then put a hand to the girl's forehead relizing that she had a fever...*thats cuz she needed medical treatment* she thought to herself...shrugg'n. she took a cold cloth and placed it onto the girls forehead and wipe'd some of the sweat from her brow...

-sitting on a chair she thought..*i wonder wut Domo is doing*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:46 pm
Mika was currently busy sorting out another fight in the bar "get back here you b*****d!!" Mika shouted chasing a drunken man around the bar he had just insulted her and was going to pay  

neckroz209

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:26 pm
-figuring that the girl wouldn't wake up ne time soon, Mya left a note explaining that she'd close the bar and leave the inn open so that if ne thing was needed it would be accessable....

with that she walk'd back to the bar and stood next to mika..."im bout to close...tis time for some slob beating" she said with that demonic, fang bare'n smile she had...she reached for her suitcase and opend it taking out her machine gun.....she then fire'd a round at the ceiling...."Now listen up, its closing time and if ne one wants to cause some trouble with me can go ahead cuz i need the practise" after about a min she laughed as she watched her customers run wit fear outta her bar...."i hope they come back tomorrow.." she said to Mika...
"so ur staying the nite her then?" she ask'd Mika as she put her gun away.."if so can u plz watch over that poor girl u brought in?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:57 am
Mika was puffing "Sure i'll watch her" Mika saidt aking deep breaths "For drunken slobs they sure can run fast" Mika said laughing  

neckroz209

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:57 pm
-"thats for sure" she laughed."well I hope u have a good noght Mika" she said while passing Mika the keys and reaching for her coat and briefcase...."ill see u tomorrow!" and wit that she waved and walked out of ther bar...

Standing outside she opened her cellphone and called Domo....."hurry and pick up God damnit!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:55 pm
Mika watched Mya leave and walked back up to room 19 after locking everything up "You sure got roughed up pretty bad" Mika said looking over the girl she reminded her alot of herself  

neckroz209

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:57 am
-she started to get impatient, so she started to walk home..*where is he, i need my car* she thought to herself...she sighed and kept walking..
After about 20 minutes, she reached her dorm and walked into her room..she layed on her bed and fell asleep......  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:14 pm
Mika went to her room "I hope Mya gets back soon" Mika thouht before drifting off to sleep  

neckroz209

Xaxial

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:49 pm
Domo is BACK!!!
due to me getting tied up and mugged by terroristsme being super ignorant and not checking posts, i havent been able to post lately. im saving up for my dream avatar now because i got drunk and sold my stuff and gave gold awaymy idiot brother sold my stuff and traded it to him. im back, so heres my post

Brrring, brring
"what?" domo gasped, picking the phone out of his pocket.
"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!" Mya screamed
"uhhh..."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:11 pm
-"I NEED MY F'n CAR BACK!!!!" she screamed..but she then paused for a moment.."sry for all that..i was just worried about u is all..i didn't knoe wut happened...and as for the car..well u can just keep it i dont car so much for it..." she sighed and looked at the clock.."you knoe its late, i better get to sleep cuz i have a class in the morning..well good night then" ...  

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

Xaxial

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:04 pm
Domo shrugged apologetically. well, about the car... uhh ya see i dont know how to drive- BUT ITS NOT MY FAULT! THAT b*****d WENT FLYING FROM THAT MERGE! dont kill me.... uhm ya ima go run and sleep before you kill me and eat my soul ^^;; seconds later domo burst into the bar, with a muffler in his hand, ran past mya, kissed her cheek, ran like hell to his room and locked it.
moo hah! :3  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:31 pm
(shes not in the bar, shes at home..which is not the bar........)  

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

Xaxial

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:44 pm
s**t THEN I BUSTED INTO YER HOUSE!!!
lol whoopsies on my part... uhh i ran into ur house then to make up for me being gone so long.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:20 am
hey im new to this guild and i like to rp
im 21
i have the power of flight and fire
so yah can i have a drink
beer for now  

justdiffrent

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash