Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
rival wolf tribes: blackVS.greyVS.white Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think of the rp seting ? is it cool or what?
cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
what????
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
pretty good.. i have some suggestions though
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
pole whore
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

pennasioux

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:53 pm
neckroz209
((sorry i was gone so long my comp got majorly friged up))
Mika just stood there "and theres nothing wrong with that" Mika said stepping infront of Tak's father again "and i will not let you do anything to stop them being together" Mika said starring Tak's father in the eye Kenchi stood beside her "I agree with Mika" He said firmly "At first i was shocked as well but.....Tak is in love and theres nothing you can do to change that" Kenchi said also starring Tak's father in the eye

"oh yess i can!!" Tak's father pushed aside mika and walked closer to Tak ignoring every one else. "Tak i will not let you make the same mistake i did, your mother did, it was a mistake ... the reason why we are all divided in the first place,.. you might make thing s worse...i wont allow you to make life hard for yourelf. Tak,.. i am your father,..listen to me." Tak just stood ther e as tears began to rool down her face. how could her fahter say such a thing ..they made a mistake..then she was ..is a mistake she..was the cause?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:58 pm
Mika sat on the ground from beinh pushed in shock then growled "Tak was not a mistake!" Mika shouted Kenchi helped her up then she walked up without thinking Mika slapped Tak's father hard across the face "how dare you say she was a mistake!" Mika shouted stamping her foot " i suggest you jsut leave and let Tak be....its obvious that you dont care" Mika said still growling  

neckroz209

pennasioux

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:57 pm
neckroz209
Mika sat on the ground from beinh pushed in shock then growled "Tak was not a mistake!" Mika shouted Kenchi helped her up then she walked up without thinking Mika slapped Tak's father hard across the face "how dare you say she was a mistake!" Mika shouted stamping her foot " i suggest you jsut leave and let Tak be....its obvious that you dont care" Mika said still growling

Tak could help but stare as the tears cam rolling down her face. she continued watching the argument. Tak's father looked at Mika with discust. "it is not your desision, you all have croaded my only daughter's mind with confusion, brain wash!! this means war. i may have only but a piece of the bone of ivory but i have the strength of many.. i will get my daughter back before that dawn of all of our undoing!!!" Tak's father looked at Na'pay and pointed at him, "it will be your end before mine!!!" and he walked away from the camp.
what is going to happen? a war? between the black coats and the white? what about the grey? whats to become ofthem? "what are we all to do?" Tak wispered to herslef. Na'pay walked over to her and rubbed his head on her head.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:06 pm
"tak none of this is your fault remember that" Mika said before walking off her ears slightly drooped Kenchi nodded in agreement before running after Mika "a war were supposed to be brining the tribes together and we start a war" Mika said sadly sitting on the ground away from the entire pack "Mika its not your fault Tak's father just cant except the fact that his daughter is in love" Kenchi said trying to cheer Mika up but to no avail "maybe things would have been better of if none of this had ever happened" Mika said angrilly punching the ground Kenchi sat next to her and pulled her into a close hug Mika broke down and cried into his chest  

neckroz209

pennasioux

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:55 pm
"we must prepare" Na'pay said in Tak's ear. "what?" Tak looked at him in reply. she couldnt believe what she was hearing. "what do you mean prepare? we couldnt fight,... we shouldnt.. i mean he is my father!!!!!" Na'pay gave her a look that showed her that what she pointed out did not phase him at all. "Tak, you must understand that this is not just a war it is.. it is... destiny... prophesy..... it must happen.. for the better of us all ..the wolf race..period" Tak wante to slap him for saying that * how is it that some one can say that starting a war is destiny? killing each other would make it no future for any wolf. did he mean starting over? with the ofspring of him and her?* "Na'pay.. i cant believe you said that. you plan to go to war with the only person that i know really welll aside from mika. he is my only family i have." her eyes began to whel. what is she going to do. Na'pay tried to walk toward her and stop the tears that began to fall down her face. "dont touch me" was all that could come out of her mouth before she ran off into the woods. she needed to think for a while.. think? no no no.. pray.. yes pray.. pray to the only person that could help her now.. the moon goddess. only she knew what was happening and what to do to stop it. maybe grandfather would come and see her and tell themoon goddess her prayer. but all she knew was that she needed to be alone for a while. so....

she ran.. she kept running untill she came back to her personal cave. her hiding place where she would go to get a clear head or her thoughts straight.. and now was the time.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:34 pm
Mika sat in her den "as much as i hate it were going to have to get ready for the war" Mika said standing and walking out to see that Na'pay obviously had the same thing in mind she nodded to him Kenchi looked at her "but how am i supposed to fight my own clan?" Kenchi asked Mika looked at him "i dont expect you to you can stay away if you like but i must protect my clan" Mika said turning to Na'pay normally in these kind of situations the females would guard the pups and once again Mika found that she would be of corse guarding the pups "Kenchi i must protect the pups if you want talk to Na'pay about what he wants you to do" Mika said walking over to the other females  

neckroz209

pennasioux

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:09 pm
Tak got on her kness and faced the mon. she looked up and tears came down her eyes. all she needed was the moon goddess to hear her prayer. she clasped her paws to gether and prayed:

"my dear mistress of the moon you see what has become of your children. they have come to hate each other and start war against their own all because of my love for another. jelousy has started this in the beginning when you have us the give of the bone of ivory. it has such power and those who carry the pieces are privilaged to carry it. but it was your intentions to have one carrier and that privilage became our races downfall. tell me my lady, my mother what shall i do. i dont wantto get caught up in this hate. "
Tak could feel her stomach getting quesy. she swallowed and looked up at the moon again. "and what is to become of me my life? my future? tell me that i might make it possible for your will for me to come true. give us all hope that we ourselves are not are own ending."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:20 pm
Mika walked around camp making sure everyone was doing there job and also looking for Tak "were is she?" Mika wondered she watched as the males set up the defences and got their armor and weapons ready and the fmeales started to build a shelter for the pups "its hard but we have to do it" Mika muttered walking over and helping her fellow females.  

neckroz209

pennasioux

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:35 pm
tak continued to look at the sky and the stars and the moon for some help but there was nothing but a strong wind that made her shiver. she sighed and got up beginning to walk back to the white wolf camp. if she would not get a reply from the moon goddess then there was no hope. tak slowly but surely got on her way home in silence. but her thoughts were loud as if she was speaking them. as the camp got in sight her ears droped to her face and all she could look at was the ground. every one looked at her when she returned but they said nothing to her. they wispered to themselves. tak walked straight on into na'pays cave where she saw him . he turned around with a a piece of the bone of ivory around his neck. he looked bigger. huge compared to the other male wolves there. his claws were thick and sharp and his green eyes glowed. it ws the power of the bone that gave him his strength. strength he needed to go throught this war that must happen for the good of wolfkind. he looked at her an tears began to whell in her eyes. na'pay attempted to lick them off but she walked away and layed down on his pillowy bed and sulked him her arms and remained silent. na'pay licked her head, "everthing will be all right soon you'll see my love. then we can get on with our lives the way its suposed to be abd we can raise our child together in happiness. " tak looked upat him *child what is he talking about? theres no child... yet? ..is there? * she layed her head back on her arms and helicked her ears once more beforehe walked out. she qouickly touched her stomach and felt nothing. tears rolled out her eyes and she began to doze.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:44 pm
Mika watched Tak as she walked back in "oh Tak" Mika whispered Tak was caught in the middle of this all "her father is saying she was a mistake and now he wants war" Mika shook her head "why does all of this have to happen to tak?" Mika wondered.  

neckroz209

pennasioux

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:23 pm
tak got into a deep sleep and she began to dream. **she saw the cave like it was at present time and everything was in color. the moon was full as she walked to the exist. then she saw a shadow covering the moon shaped like a bird. the shadow got bigger and the wind stronger. tak had to cover her eyes from the wind to continue to see what she was looking at. the shadow landed and too form. it was grandfather. "grand father you've come back to see me. you heard my prayer didnt you?" the bird cocked his head. "she has my child. her goodness has heard your cry. she sent me here to give you hope and to inform you of what must happen." " what is that grandfather?" tak really wanted to know. " the bone of ivory must be reunited and this war must occur. in order for the wolf race to reunite. everything that is occuring is because it is supposed to. it is the will of her." grand father looked to the moon. tak began to cry she knew some blood must be spilled but she needeed to know who. "will some one close to me die?" the bird slowly walked forward "yes, some one you now, but it is for the good of you and all of you. but dont worry, her grace seees everything that occurs and will restore what has been sacrificed in her name." "and what of me what do i have to do with any of this?" Taks voice became weak with sadness. the bird squaked lightly "your purpose is your existance and everything you do. you are the first to start the uniting of all wolves. soon there will be no more segregation and separation buy color. ..you are older know and you dont realize how much you have changed even your fur. you will pass it on and there will be a new beginning for you all. " tak looked at ehr self and her black fur began to fade slowly. she didnt seem to care. "but what of my father? will he be alright?" the bird began to look at the moon, "who ever interferes with the will of her grace will be interfeared with. i must go. i am needed... but i wil return." he spread his huge wings and was gone in an instant. tak woke up in a cold sweat.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:30 pm
Mika sighed "a war is comming and theres nothing we can do to stop it" Mika sai sadly she looked around everyone seemed to be ready for war she was to but she wasnt ready to kill of members of the black coat clan after all she had lived there fora wile and considered it her second family this was how Tak probably felt as well "i need some sleep" Mika muttered walking into her den.  

neckroz209

pennasioux

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:48 pm
still breathing heavily from her dream she sat up reaching in the air calling his name, "grandfather? grandfather !!!! dont leave me not yet.!!" her sight came back to her and she realized that she was dreaming and that she woke up from her sleep. tak stared into space as her tears whelled up and her hand fell next to her. tears were falling down her face. "what have i done?" was all that came out of her mouth. all of a sudden she began to feel sick. a little quisy. she walked out the cave and looked around. the sight made her regurgitate. she couldnt stand what she saw. what was said to happen was going to happen. na'pay looked in her direction and began to trot over to her. she turned away and walked back in the cave. na'pay continued to go after her but a brother wolf stepped in front of him. "let her be. she needs al the rest she can get. ther will be alot she has to endure." na'pay said nothing and went back to sharpening his spear.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:54 pm
Mika sighed looking up at the cave's roof "Tak you are going to see things i wish you would never have to see" Mika muttered she heard someone enter she looked up it was Kenchi "you ok Mika?" he asked Mika nodded "yea im jsut a little tired is all" Mika said yawning Kenchi walked over and sat next to her "id say alot more then a little" Kenchi said bt Mika hadnt heard him she was cuddled up to him sleeping.  

neckroz209

pennasioux

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:36 pm
tak needed to sit and think. what was she going to do? how would she get her part in this.. destiny? na'pay and her father werent going to fight eaach other and that was for sure. she could , no wouldnt let that happen. tak began pacing back anf forth. night was coming again. she didnt realize how much she slept the night before and into half of the day. it was then tak realized that she began to feel tired alot lately. for no reason. she did not do much that would make her feel like that. she walked over to the thick and soft pallet and layed down. still thinking of what she could contribute to this. she had to do somethng. Na'pay came walking in . he looked a little tired too. but not too tired to get excited to see her up and awake. he pranced over to her nad nicked her nose. she looked at him but didnt move. "aww dont feel bad tak, it is but a happy time and soon all of us wwil do nothing but rejoice. dont you see the future has a lot of promises for you." he laid down next to her and then touched her stomach, "for me ,.. and for us all." he smiled at her and she looked at him trying to see what he was getting at. she rolled over on her back and looked at him. he smiled and put his head on her stomach. he listened to it turn and digest what ever was in it. he looke dup and liked her cheek. tak sat up and finally had to know. "na'pay what is up with you? what are you acting so strangly?" na'pay looked at her.. i should ask you the same but i already know the answer. "what are you talking about? " na'pay loked at her as he lay next to her. "you'll know soon" he closed his eyes and snuggled next to her griping her waist so that he could feel the warmth of ehr belly. she could do nothing but yarn and lay back down and doze.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff