Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
the park rp[season is: summer] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like rping?
  yes =)
  its ok =|
  no =(
  what?! 0.o
View Results

jazzy says yarr

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:32 am
skyler wrapped her arms around jason and hugged him tight. she hopped that she didnt make him feel akward, but she hadnt thought about all this in a really long time, and she just really needed a hugg.

she closed her eyes tight as more tears started to make their way down her cheek, trying to hold them in as much as she could. she really didnt like crying infront of people.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:22 am
neckroz209

"sure" Kenchi replied turning on the hot water steam filling the room he undressed and stepped into the shower the water hitting him it was relaxing "Man this feels good" Kenchi sighed aloud

Izzy listened as the shower turned on she walked into her parents room. She got her credit card ( Izzy's). She went back into her room and got her cell phone. She pu t her things in her purse and waited for Kenchi to finish.  

Poets Divine Desire

Kulshedra

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:34 am
justinatheyea
skyler wrapped her arms around jason and hugged him tight. she hopped that she didnt make him feel akward, but she hadnt thought about all this in a really long time, and she just really needed a hugg.

she closed her eyes tight as more tears started to make their way down her cheek, trying to hold them in as much as she could. she really didnt like crying infront of people.

Skyler hugged Jason tighter, briefly surprising him. He could tell well enough that she was attempting to resist the tears that were forming, but could tell just as well it wasn't working. He held her closer, and let her head rest on his shoulder. Jason wondered at how in such a short time, he had become closer to this girl than to anyone else in years. It seemed so impossible. Yet here he was. And here she was. Jason suddenly thought that perhaps this hug was what he needed as well, and the thought brought uncertainty. He attempted to brush it aside. Now was what mattered. The past was unimportant.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:45 pm
letting go of him gently, skyler took a step back and looked down, wiping her face and takeing deep silent breaths to calm herself. once composed enough to talk, she looked up at him and quietly said "..im sorry,.. i didnt think it was going to make me cry again.."
trying to smile, she glanced at her shoes and put her hands back in her pockets

jazzy says yarr

Kulshedra

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:27 pm
justinatheyea
letting go of him gently, skyler took a step back and looked down, wiping her face and takeing deep silent breaths to calm herself. once composed enough to talk, she looked up at him and quietly said "..im sorry,.. i didnt think it was going to make me cry again.."
trying to smile, she glanced at her shoes and put her hands back in her pockets

As Skyler pulled away, Jason pulled back his arms and let them fall loosely at his sides.

"Hey, it's all right," Jason told her. "You don't have to apologize. You've given me a piece of your heart. I thank you for that."

Impulses seemed to be charging in at Jason like never before. He was uncertain if he should follow this latest one, but he did anyway. Leaning forward, Jason kissed Skyler on the forehead and gave her a comforting smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:33 pm
name- red panda angel ( call me soleil )
age- 15
description/apperence- grey hair, dark halo, and a black, shredded dress
bio- Her silent eyes see everything, the wind goes through her and those of you who see her, are either friend or foe. if you do not care, in her place, a...
RED RACOON IN HER PLACE?!!!
no, that is meerily a red panda.  

adorkablez

adorkablez

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:35 pm
red panda angel
name- red panda angel ( call me soleil )
age- 15
description/apperence- grey hair, dark halo, and a black, shredded dress
bio- Her silent eyes see everything, the wind goes through her and those of you who see her, are either friend or foe. if you do not care, in her place, a...
RED RACOON IN HER PLACE?!!!
no, that is meerily a red panda.

*sits on the side of the fountain*
"..."
*stares blankly at the water*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:08 pm
Kulshedra

As Skyler pulled away, Jason pulled back his arms and let them fall loosely at his sides.

"Hey, it's all right," Jason told her. "You don't have to apologize. You've given me a piece of your heart. I thank you for that."

Impulses seemed to be charging in at Jason like never before. He was uncertain if he should follow this latest one, but he did anyway. Leaning forward, Jason kissed Skyler on the forehead and gave her a comforting smile.

feeling the gentle caress of his lips on her forhead, she blushes a little and tryed not to break into a giant smile. a large grin was the smallest she could get it down to, and she looked back at the ground, then up into his eyes. seeing him smile, she couldnt help but reach up gently with one hand, and gently running it through his hair just above his ear; following the curve of his head downward gingerly with her fingertips until her palm rested on the side of his neck, with her fingers lightly curving around to rest on the back of it.

gazing into his eyes, she couldnt really comprehend what was happening. here she was, with a more or less complete stranger, and shes never felt more affection twards any one for as long as she can remember. knowing virtualy nothing about him, she still felt as though shes known him her entire life.

jazzy says yarr

Kulshedra

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:27 pm
justinatheyea

feeling the gentle caress of his lips on her forhead, she blushes a little and tryed not to break into a giant smile. a large grin was the smallest she could get it down to, and she looked back at the ground, then up into his eyes. seeing him smile, she couldnt help but reach up gently with one hand, and gently running it through his hair just above his ear; following the curve of his head downward gingerly with her fingertips until her palm rested on the side of his neck, with her fingers lightly curving around to rest on the back of it.

gazing into his eyes, she couldnt really comprehend what was happening. here she was, with a more or less complete stranger, and shes never felt more affection twards any one for as long as she can remember. knowing virtualy nothing about him, she still felt as though shes known him her entire life.

This doesn't make any sense, Jason thought to himself. I haven't been this close to anyone in years. I've barely learned her name. No, I've learned more than that. She's poured her heart to me. But it still doesn't make any sense.

His thoughts only stirred up more chaos. Looking into her eyes made a part of himself demanded that he make some sort of peace, a peace he couldn't reach. Why?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:22 pm
Kenchi turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist he then walked across the hall to the room Izzy had told him about he opened the door and walked in closing it behind him "Izzy you in here?" Kenchi asked looking around  

neckroz209

jazzy says yarr

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:40 pm
Kulshedra

This doesn't make any sense, Jason thought to himself. I haven't been this close to anyone in years. I've barely learned her name. No, I've learned more than that. She's poured her heart to me. But it still doesn't make any sense.

His thoughts only stirred up more chaos. Looking into her eyes made a part of himself demanded that he make some sort of peace, a peace he couldn't reach. Why?

the longer she looked into his eyes, the more she began to wounder about him. he had this soft peaceful aspect to him, that made her feel at ease. she wanted to tell him everything; anything... but she couldnt find any words at all.

is it true what they say, about love at first sight? skyler ran this thought through her mind for a little while, wondering if thats what she was feeling or if she could chalk it up to something else. she thought about how she only came here to paint a picture, and ended up feeling something indescribable for someone shes never seen before. life is funny like that, i supose...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:29 pm
justinatheyea
Kulshedra

the longer she looked into his eyes, the more she began to wounder about him. he had this soft peaceful aspect to him, that made her feel at ease. she wanted to tell him everything; anything... but she couldnt find any words at all.

is it true what they say, about love at first sight? skyler ran this thought through her mind for a little while, wondering if thats what she was feeling or if she could chalk it up to something else. she thought about how she only came here to paint a picture, and ended up feeling something indescribable for someone shes never seen before. life is funny like that, i supose...

Jason's simple question created a new path of thought. Why? I've been lonely for years, but didn't look for anyone. I've been fine on my own. I've seen things that few could imagine. But never have I felt as much uncertainty as I am feeling at this moment. I came here just so I could find peace, just so I could calm myself down, just so I can lose myself in nature's own art. Then another artist comes, and throws me into chaos . . . chaos that something tells me will lead to better peace. Life is funny like that, I suppose.  

Kulshedra

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:53 pm
When Lyss was high enough in the air to be almost parallel with the top bar, she jumped off, and landed on her two feet. She fell backward from the force, and just layed in the sand, watching the clouds fly over her head.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:25 am
'Yeah I'm here" Izzy looked up noticing him being in only a towel, she looked away.. "what cha want" she continued as she looked for a pen and paper...  

Poets Divine Desire

jazzy says yarr

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:36 am
Kulshedra
justinatheyea
Kulshedra

Jason's simple question created a new path of thought. Why? I've been lonely for years, but didn't look for anyone. I've been fine on my own. I've seen things that few could imagine. But never have I felt as much uncertainty as I am feeling at this moment. I came here just so I could find peace, just so I could calm myself down, just so I can lose myself in nature's own art. Then another artist comes, and throws me into chaos . . . chaos that something tells me will lead to better peace. Life is funny like that, I suppose.

skyler wraped her arms around him gently again in another embrace, then took a slight step back and smiled up at him gently. looking into his eyes, she couldnt quite find anything to say.
"...youve got beautiful eyes..." she told him quietly.
ohhh, that probably sounded really weird... she thought

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces