Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)
KH2:COM (FOR PS2) (final mix comes with it) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greenk4

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:13 pm
probably...not too sure on that.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:12 pm
Greenk4
probably...not too sure on that.
hey its a possibilty  

hydra4

Greenk4

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:02 pm
Good point.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:06 pm
I think it's Xehanort. Watch the secret vid on Youtube, at the end his eyes turn yellow. And his hair resembles Xehanorts', except it's brown.

Spoiler:

In KH2 FM Xehanort is shown talking to a suit of armor, calling it, friend.  

L_Lawliet_22

Greenk4

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:55 pm
ARGH! SPOILERS! oh wait...I didn't read it... blaugh sorry.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:42 pm
Ignoring speculation about the 3rd "game" (as Nomura himself had said it will more than likely be a spin-off series, not Kingdom Hearts), how many have actually played Re:CoM and FM2?

I got up to Destiny Islands today (I never played KH1, so the music was nice and soothing) and I'm about to square off with Dark-side. As for FM2, I took care of the annoying Roxas tutorial thing in 90 minutes and got that done with. It ticks me off that there is no "change language" option for voices in FM2. No offense, but other than the actual Disney characters, I hate the english voice cast. Jesse McCartney bothers me especially (and it's helpful to have a voice saying the words rather than reading a wall of kanji; Axel's JPN voice actor > english one for sure)

CoM battle system is surprisingly fun for me. The use of the triangle reaction commands makes it a lot easier (if you know what you're doing) and some of the bosses (like Riku) are just fun to beat up. Some of the bosses though... so annoying. (I never played the original CoM, mind you) They put up invisible shields that you can't penetrate until you've done XX amount of Card Breaks, and by that point you've either used up your deck, or all of your 0 cards, and then the boss just jumps in for the kill. Some bosses also have area effects of which you can't do anything of unless you get the ever elusive green Disney card which is always 0 and modifies the enviornment to your liking.
Annoying bosses:
-Trickmaster
-Oogie
-Ursula
-Vixin (Because that's how they say it)

The two bosses I found surprisingly easy (given who they are) are Riku (technically the *SPOILERS*) and Maleficent. Oh well. Most of the Organization Fights are easy too. The one exception I listed above. (He must be a real nerd if he put that many 0 cards in his deck)

As for FM2... I should go find Yen Sid (Cookies awarded to those who can figure out where that name came from), and then go from there. I know where to find most of the Org. members from CoM to fight in FM2... so I'm going to go beat up Vixin the first chance I get. Payback time.  

Kenta Starfield

Eloquent Smoker

9,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100

Overlord of Night- Shadow

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:17 am
I reaaallly don't think that's Sora. I don't remember where, but I heard its supposed to be set thousands of years before Sora's time. Besides, they already said it's going to be a spinoff, meaning very little relation to KH1 and 2.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:19 am
if it was 1000 years before riku and Sora then that means Mickey and everyone els would be in black and white and clearly in the secret final mix ending it shows king mickey....I will be damn freaken mad if they dont have Riku,Sora,or Kairi they had the scene where they got that freaken letter does anyone ever pay attention to these freaken things  

RikusShadow

SWORD-RICK

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:14 pm
HELLO

HOW ARE YOU ALL I AM A NEW MEMBER  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:50 am
Okay. It's been revealed that no, they won't have Sora, Riku, or Kairi. Forgot the names of the knights, but Xehanort will be in it, and so will Mickey.  

Overlord of Night- Shadow

Rikuslight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:27 pm
Oh, the knights in three? Their names are Aqua (the one with the blue hair) Ven (the one with the brown hair) and the blond haired one is unknown but he is NOT Roxas. I gathered this information from www.kh-3.net  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:16 pm
I really enjoyed the GBA kingdom hearts: COM. If you go to the japanese squre-enix site, you can look at all the pics from both KH:COM and KH2: FM... They are so awesome! just google it or something... It is surpiringly easy to navigate...  

ayden409

darkness_element_master

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:34 am
kungasi
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
woah eek that cant be him unless he has gotten way older and gotten a wicked mysterious armor and the other two are Riku and Kairi sweatdrop

im just saying that it looks like sora

it's not sora this is happening in the past.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:35 am
by the way the game is called KH RE:COM  

darkness_element_master

SomniumAddiction

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:25 pm
Go Axel and Zexion!  
Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games