Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Comments, Thoughts and Opinions
oRG gUILD, The makings of the conspiracy >.> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you in our out
  hell yeah
  whatever your weird
View Results

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:41 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Ashelux
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Ashelux
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
how about making a Ranking system??
and people need to join somehow like a tasks but what will it be??
hmm, like some sort of quest.....? it would be hard to think of what ppl should do....hmmm..... xp there isnt much really....
well we decide that or we can be like they have to first get the Vox Shirt and come out to fight with us on a test mission and decide weither the person will stay with us or not xd
well they dont total HAVE to have it....i dont even have one yet..... xp
but its just a thought so yeah it could be something completely different
hmmm......well anyway, he need a story kind of too, and a purpose...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:24 pm
Ashelux
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Ashelux
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Ashelux
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
how about making a Ranking system??
and people need to join somehow like a tasks but what will it be??
hmm, like some sort of quest.....? it would be hard to think of what ppl should do....hmmm..... xp there isnt much really....
well we decide that or we can be like they have to first get the Vox Shirt and come out to fight with us on a test mission and decide weither the person will stay with us or not xd
very good point there 3nodding but what can it be about sweatdrop it has to do something with the guild though and based on the oranization too  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:50 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Ashelux
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Ashelux
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
very good point there 3nodding but what can it be about sweatdrop it has to do something with the guild though and based on the oranization too
yeah.....we'll have to fill this out to make a storyor whatever i guess...

purpose:
background:
important people (possibly leaders or something):
what we do:
how we do it:
how we can make it affect ppl(legally and not against the TOS xD lol):
conspiricys or whatever if so:
other info:  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:07 pm
Ashelux
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Ashelux
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Ashelux
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

purpose:
background:
what we do:
how we do it:
other info:
hey thats perfect xd
how about we add some teams like
ReD
BlUe
GrEEn
something like that and each one for different times of day and group leaders plus mini groups are like a secret agents ninja or something sweatdrop  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:25 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Ashelux
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Ashelux
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

purpose:
background:
what we do:
how we do it:
other info:
hey thats perfect xd
how about we add some teams like
ReD
BlUe
GrEEn
something like that and each one for different times of day and group leaders plus mini groups are like a secret agents ninja or something sweatdrop

thats what i was thinking...but we could have people be leaders of groups and they name them what ever they want and people can join there groups.....they should have to pay to be a leader of a group and have one as there own 3nodding
then those groups could compete and the money they all paid could be used as prize money 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:34 pm
do u get what im saying lol? or did i confuse u a bit?  

Ashelux
Captain

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:53 pm
thats what i was thinking to but now lets see if we can set a certian amount of the prize money 3nodding
5k to be leader and i dont know about the prize money sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:28 pm
should we move this to crew discussion sweatdrop and yeah how about we make a Topic of each group in the Sub-forum each one for each group like that ^_^  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:09 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
should we move this to crew discussion sweatdrop and yeah how about we make a Topic of each group in the Sub-forum each one for each group like that ^_^
yes, i was going to do that, and have one official registering thread that lists the groups 3nodding

and i did think of moveing the topic lol....ill do that as soon a you reply one time ok?

hmm....5k for starting a group?....that seems a little much tho, dont you think? we need to think of something a little lower, but not to high yet or low...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:14 pm
Ashelux
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
yes, i was going to do that, and have one official registering thread that lists the groups 3nodding

and i did think of moveing the topic lol....ill do that as soon a you reply one time ok?

hmm....5k for starting a group?....that seems a little much tho, dont you think? we need to think of something a little lower, but not to high yet or low...
sure lets think about it  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:48 pm
tis moved  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:13 pm
Ashelux
tis moved
whee
well lets make that the Guild leader price first cuz thats not so pricy and let the leader decide who they would like to join into there group and we are like the black police keeping them in check whee ninja myabe if they want to charge they can but not to costly but if you dont like the idea we can junk it  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:16 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Ashelux
tis moved
whee
well lets make that the Guild leader price first cuz thats not so pricy and let the leader decide who they would like to join into there group and we are like the black police keeping them in check whee ninja myabe if they want to charge they can but not to costly but if you dont like the idea we can junk it
well, it wouldnt cost to join a group, just to start one....the starting cost should be 500-1500g i think...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:42 pm
Ashelux
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Ashelux
tis moved
whee
well, it wouldnt cost to join a group, just to start one....the starting cost should be 500-1500g i think...
sure im just a bit worried how many groups there is going to be thats all sweatdrop and stuff but the price is reasonable though 3nodding
lets see confused are they going to name them themselves or are we going to do that??  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:49 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Ashelux
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Ashelux
tis moved
whee
sure im just a bit worried how many groups there is going to be thats all sweatdrop and stuff but the price is reasonable though 3nodding
lets see confused are they going to name them themselves or are we going to do that??
they get to choose there own names and other members can decide to join the groups.....then the groups compete....it doesnt matter really on how many groups there are to participate....  
Comments, Thoughts and Opinions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff