Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
World Of Kumei Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll ^.^
  World of Kumei
View Results

neckroz209

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:56 pm
Jaden looked back at Keitsume "i promise to come help you once i can fight better!" Jaden called waving then looked at Ayane "so how long will this take?" Jaden asked with her head tilted slightly "its just i want to go help Keitsume and Kiona" Jaden said smiling  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:06 pm
I smiled back "It takes as long as you want it to... if you apply yourself, to help Keitsume, you'll learn in a day or two. But if you take your sweet time, we may not be able to help her in time. It all depends on your whim. As you said, your plenty strong. This will just teach you techniques to use in battle, so your not just blindly swinging your sword with barbaric aiming!" Ayane answered. Once we were out of sight, I said, "Hold on to me Jaden." Jaden did as she was asked. I put my hands in a strange formation, and a white light enveloped Jaden, I, and Amonara. When the light faded, we were in my village.  

Marino-San

neckroz209

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:08 pm
Jaden looked around "Ummm question but I'm guessing demons aren't to liked around here right?" Jaden asked nervously "so how are you going to train me?" Jaden asked her tail wagging happily behind her sure she was happy she was seeing new places but heck she was nervous as well  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:13 pm
I noticed Jaden's nervousness as soon as we had teleported to my village. "It's alright Jaden. The council has been notified of your presence. No harm shall come to you. Besides, you wouldn't be here if you were evil unless I had you bound and gagged. The villagers know not to attack you. But you must never tell anyone of this place. Come, lets train to help Keitsume!" I told her sympathetically. "Sensei Kasumi shall teach you basic techniques for today, then Sensei Hayate will teach you deadly techniques. If you ever use them for evil, they will find you and hunt you down though. Are you sure, since you're neutral and all..." Ayane asked nervously.  

Marino-San

neckroz209

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:16 pm
"tell anyone? ok i wont wolfs honour" Jaden said smiling "as long as your not a village of vegitarians...i mean grasss is fine and all for an upset stomach but ahhh im not to keen on that other stuff I've got some spare deer in my bag" Jaden said pointing "so when do we start training?" Jaden asked  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:23 pm
I laughed. "You'll get meat, dont worry. And to answer your question of when training begins... " I stopped, turned halfway and met her gaze with one eye. "It starts right..." I unsheathed my Ancient Sword and swung at her "NOW!" I yelled.  

Marino-San

neckroz209

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:27 pm
Jaden backflipped drawing her sword in the process she landed on her feet then charged at Ayane "not gonna use your magic this time i hope" Jaden said smiling swinging her sword at Ayane  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:34 pm
I smiled... and said "Tropelet" and vanished. A moment later, reappeared behind Jaden and smirked. Next thing she knows is that she's sprawled on the ground. "I'm an elf, it'll be really hard to not use my magic. It's in my blood." I smirked. "This isn't a death match. This is a training match to get you used to expect the unexpected. It'll sharpen your eyes, your ears, and your intuition!" I drew my whip. "Now BEGIN!" I shouted. "Tropelet!" I whispered.  

Marino-San

neckroz209

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:38 pm
Jaden stood and sheathed her sword then closed her eyes her ears twitching at the slitest sound she tried to focus on the sound Ayane's whip would make her ears twitched Ayane appeared on her left Jaden jumped but just got caught by the whip on her right foot dam Jaden thought she landed with a little trouble her eyes still closed  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:45 pm
"Jaden!" I said crisply "Focus yourself! How will you be able to protect yourself when I got you that fast! Dont be afraid to strike me." I helped Jaden up, and stepped back and said "Lets try this again. Tropelet" I whispered. And vanished once again.  

Marino-San

neckroz209

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:48 pm
Jaden stood there listening waiting i must do this for Keitsume Jaden thought she drew her sword once again and held it by her side "there!" Jaden shouted swinging her sword to her rgiht  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:57 pm
As Jaden slashed to her right, she cut an illusion of me and I appeared in front of her. "Good job Jaden" I'll show you to Sensei Kasumi now" I wrapped my whip to my belt and showed her to Sensei Kasumi.  

Marino-San

neckroz209

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:01 pm
Jaden followed Ayane "ummm wait if that had of been you...." Jaden stopped "i would have hurt you or worse" Jaden said then smiled "im happy it wasnt the real you"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:45 am
"Thank you, but I know the rules of training and direct engagement. You'll learn that here too. I would have known so at the beginning of the battle, i hid in a tree, and just sent sounds and a polyimage of myself for you to find out by hearing and sight. Congratz. You've passed the first test. Go inside. The sensei's dont talk. So use eyesight, and body language to communicate with them. I'm gonna go to Keitsume. When your done, repeat the words, Domenica Resumae. Also, use that pheinox stone to find me or Keitsume, either one. Good luck Jaden" I said, she she entered to have some hard-core training. They'll teach her good. I'm not worried about her. She'll be one of their best yet... I thought. Then I vanished to find Keitsume.  

Marino-San

neckroz209

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:59 am
Jaden walked up to the Sensei's she looked them in the eyes trying to make her body and eyes say she was there for training one of the Sensei's stood and walked up to her both her and the Sensei were starring each other in the eye Jaden hoping she was sending the right message bowed after all he was a Sensei she had to show respect just like in her pack  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff