Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Eberron Mishaps (rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you rather be?
  Human
  Elf
  Dwarf
  Gnome
  Halfling
  Half-Elf
  Half-Orc
View Results

Marino-San

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:28 pm
"A warriors guild... well, crud." I said kicking the dirt. "I hope I can get along with some dumbasses..." I said angrily to myself. Then walked to Glim. "Telepathically? But how?" I asked him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:39 pm
Deciding to watch what was going on, Ausric watched the situation, a smile playing across his face as he fiddled with the leather straps on his wrists. This was playing out rather to his liking, as he was getting antsy sitting around all day.  

Almost A Hero

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

Streakus Hadokus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:28 am
Dowlac (with a new edited profile razz ) Entered the gates of a city, Spears were raised as he passed and crossed over each other to stop people from passing.
He was given a strange look by the odd person, but most thoguht it impolite to stare.
He was heading for somewhere where he could stay for a while before he continued anywhere else.

((He's starting in a different place *whistles*))  
Marino-San rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:17 pm
I stood there... with my staff, waiting for Aurael and Glim to make a decision. Finally i said, "I'm gonna go practice a little bit of magic, k?" I said, then walked off. I walked to the waterfall. "It's so beautiful." I whispered. Then I stood my staff in one hand, and held out the other. "Fire" I said, and blue fired burst from my fingertips, hitting some rocks. When I stopped, it was a beautiful crystal. "This could fetch a pretty penny actually!" I said as I put it into my pouch. Then I sat and looked at it, then started feeling weak.  

Marino-San

Almost A Hero

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:58 pm
Noticing that one of their party has, so to speak, wandered off, Ausric couldn't help but follow minutes later, only to see her sitting down staring at something. Curious, he waited a little longer, watching the scene unfold, wondering if Glim and Aurael had noticed he had left. Finally, curiosity got the best of him. "What exactly ARE you looking at?" he asked aloud.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:34 pm
Hearing someone behind me, by instinct, I stood up quickly, grabbed my staff, and pointed it at his neck. By the time I came to my senses, it was only Ausric. I took my staff away from his neck. "Oh dear, I was about to blow your brains out! I'm terribly sorry Ausric. But you shouldn't scare me so much!" I said with a sigh. "But on the bright side, I made something that may make us a pretty penny." I pulled out the flawless crystal I had made. "As a spellthief, you should know how much it may go for, right?" I asked patiently, handing him the flawless crystal.  

Marino-San

Almost A Hero

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:55 pm
Sighing, Ausric waited for his heart beats to return to a normal speed before taking the crystal and looking it over, "I'm rather glad you didn't blow my brains out, I think I might need this later on." He laughed nervously before handing the crystal back. "It'll fetch more than a pretty penny. You've got quite an eye." He winked at her rather mysteriously, "Odd, that fate has thrown us together, ne?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:26 pm
"Yes... it is odd. A mage and a spellthief fighting side by side..." I pondered on that a little bit longer. "Well no matter. We might as well be good friends... right?" I asked. He nodded. "We should head back, I just wanted to cast a simple spell, and I got some money out of it!" I giggled as I said it. "Come on, lets get back to Glim and Aurael. They're probably ready to go now!" I exclaimed.  

Marino-San

Almost A Hero

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:11 pm
aughing, Ausric stretched his arms and sighed "I suppose we better be heading off. Off into the bright, shiny new future." Following Ashe, he smiled to himself, glad to on the move again, as staying in one place always made him antsy. "Glim, shall we head out or will we simply gather moss?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:56 am
((Ashe, you're a psion, not a mage. There's a distinct difference. Please read a Psionic Handbook if you can come across one, as I am unable to get to one today.))

Glim looks at the two rather boredly, chin resting in hands like an unamused child. Aurael smiles mysteriously at them and states in response to Ausric's remark, "My apologies, but we had to consider what you two would think of the situation before coming to a conclusion. You did not stay to hear the rest of the summons. However, if you feel you must, please do some business in town. We are not expected in Aexis for four days from today, if we come at all."  

AS87_fanwriter

Almost A Hero

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:51 pm
Groaning loudly (and slightly immaturely), Ausric sighed. There goes the idea of travelling right off. "Alllllllriiiight..." his voice almost held the tone of a whine but it disappeared quickly as he ran a soothing hand over his hair and sighed. "I suppose I can find lodgings. How about you, dear lady Ashe?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:14 pm
((Umm... I'm not able to get ahold of one... and I haven't gotten ahold of any of the new ones... so... can you do me the honor of finding the info and pming me Fanwriter? Thanks!))

"Umm... well... I'm new to town. I dont know where to go to find lodgings..." I said to myself quietly. "But I think we should stick together though..." I added quite timidly.

Marino-San

Almost A Hero

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:16 pm
Grinning, glad for the idea of company, Aursic nodded energetically. "We shouldn't be sperated, for many reasons. I would also like to get to know my team members a bit better."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:40 pm
Glim rolls his eyes and shakes his head at Aurael, displeased at the fact that they weren't already on their way. Like most bards, he didn't like sticking around longer than he needed to.
"All in time," Aurael answers enigmatically. "First, however, is the matter of the rest of the letter. Both of you left before I could finish the addition that the Warrior's Guild made to it." His smile is oddly like a parent saying 'shame on you', but he says nothing else yet.  

AS87_fanwriter

Almost A Hero

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:49 pm
Ausric, who was just as impaitent as Glim, tapped his foot against the floor and waited as paitently as he could, ready to be out exploring the area. "Sooo... Are you going to tell us!?"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff