Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Art! Fan Fics! and Cosplay!, Its the ~Fan Forum~!!!!
Pairings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kioushan

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:22 am
Ashtel

...My last post was in January?...

Update on my preferences, because apparently a lot can change in four months. ^^ I still support the canon pairings, kinda. I've gotten more into the yaoi, with how I tend to favor a few of the pairings. But I'm really strict with them. No rearranging my couples. No. 'Cept for Xal. He's allowed to mess with Belle still. Vexen/Marluxia, Xemnas/Saix, Xigbar/Xaldin, Demyx/Luxord. Not sure how this one came about but...Lexaeus/Larxene. And a friend and I have discovered the mass of emo that is Riku/Zexion. But I still love them when they're totally canon.

Cannon can indeed be fun! but... I mostly talk about cannon just to scare people.... I just don't understand Demyx and Luxord though. What is that?  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:59 am
Kioushan
Cannon can indeed be fun! but... I mostly talk about cannon just to scare people.... I just don't understand Demyx and Luxord though. What is that?

Dunno either, but I can sure picture Demyx losing to Luxord in the game of strip poker. LOL xd  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

NT 3526

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:31 am
marluxiasflower
-Kyncha-
My favorite pairing would have to be Marluxia x Larxene and Sora x Kairi. (even thought Kairi is one of my least favorite characters D smile

Hahaha, I don't think Larxene is manly and I don't think Marluxia is gay.
and out of the yaoi pairings, If I had to pick, I would say AkuRoku. I don't like the yaoi pairings in KH (but I do like yaoi) but Axel x Roxas would be the pairing i would go with. :/

ninja

i agree. thank you for think that Marluxia is not gay. people think becasue he likes flowers and they're pink makes him gay. okay, anywho, i like the zexion and demyx pairing. kind of new. i remember a fanfic of demyx and xigbar. xp creepy. well, kiari and sora is the obvious one. and i think marluxia and larxene is a cute one. go marluxia rofl heart heart 3nodding

Sorry to disagree with you yo, but I personally think Marluxia is on the fruity side. No offense, but your sig makes it even more pronounced to me. But again, that's just my opinion, yo. mrgreen

As for parings, I'd have to say... ... ...Xemnas and Saix. Tch, don't know why, but for a straight group...Riku and Kairi. Sorry yet again, but in my opionion, Sora likes Riku and Riku likes Kairi. sweatdrop Oh, and some of the weirdest parings would have to be RikuXLeon, XigbarXSaix, XemnasXDemyx, and MickeyXanyone besides Minnie. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:21 pm
I'm a Kairi-hater, but I'm okay with the Sora-Kairi/Roxas-Namine pairing. After all, Square basically PUT them together.

Now, if I WAS a yaoi fan, then I would probably say AkuRoku and Zemyx. (But I'm not a yaoi fan...so that doesn't exactly work out...)
And probably the Xemnas-Saix thing, too...

Some people say that Larxene definetly goes with Axel, but I think that she goes with Marluxia better.  

Akira Shinji

Nanxaimer

4,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:06 pm
Well, I'm unsure about my preferences of best/worst pairings, but here are pairings in the organization that I know of:

Xemnas: Xigbar, Saix, Demyx
Xigbar:Xemnas, Xaldin, Luxord, Demyx, Roxas, Axel
Xaldin:Xigbar, Demyx
Vexen:Marluxia, Zexion, Lexaeus
Lexaeus:Vexen, Zexion, Demyx
Zexion:Lexaeus, Demyx, Vexen
Saix:Xemnas, Demyx,
Axel:Roxas, Demyx, Larxene
Demyx:Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin,Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion, Axel, Marluxia, Larxene, Roxas (frikkin everyone but Vexen and Luxord!)
Luxord:Xigbar
Marluxia:Vexen, Larxene, Demyx
Larxene: Marluxia, Demyx, Axel
Roxas:Axel, Demyx, Xigbar

Yeah, Demyx is the Organization's b***h! no denying it. if this is all the pairings within the organization, think of how many pairings there are are with other characters!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:33 am
I'm aliiiiiive~! heart

How dare you question Marluxia's masculinity. mad

xD Anywho, lesssse here.

KH/FF pairings are so common nowadays.

I'm getting REALLY sick of the AkuRoku/SoRiku. Can't ANYONE be more original? D:

Roxel? stare PFF.

Xexixalvelezesaidemlumarlaroxel is TOTALLY THE SEXIEST FUSION CHARACTER EVER. NO JOKE. scream

User Image  

Heavy Artillery

Blessed Heckler

Kioushan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:55 pm
No way dude! That's hot.

You win the internet.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:38 am
LKani-X
Xexixalvelezesaidemlumarlaroxel is TOTALLY THE SEXIEST FUSION CHARACTER EVER. NO JOKE. scream

User Image

eek Holy Kingdom Hearts!!! Vexen!!! What have you done?!! gonk crying gonk crying gonk Vexen needs a time out for his experiments!!!

Other than that, that's a good drawing.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Kioushan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:23 am
HE'S SERIOUS BUISNESS!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:13 am
Kioushan
HE'S SERIOUS BUISNESS!

Who? The fushion character or Vexen? sweatdrop  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

i_donate_organs

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:29 am
I really like a whole variety of pairings,and crack pairings,to me,are a lot of fun. ^^;
My favorites are Lexaeus/Zexion,Xemnas/Saix,Xaldin/Xigbar and Sora/Kairi but mostly because I like the characters and it's practically canon... >_>
I like Namine,and I like Axel,and a whole bunch of other characters but not really any pairings for them....
I don't mind AkuRoku I guess,but I erm...like RokuAku better.It's just hard to find. ._.;;
I feel like maybe I forgot a few.

I don't like Demyx/Zexion though,which is weird. sweatdrop Maybe because Lexaeus/Zexion got me first.
Xexixalvelezesaidemlumarlaroxel scares me o_O;

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:40 pm
I have pretty generic taste in pairings. xD
I like Sora/Kairi, Roxas/Naminé, Repliku/Naminé, Leon/Yuffie, and Cid/Aerith. To me, the Organization don't pair up (y'know, no hearts, CAN'T LOVE), but somehow that doesn't stop me from pair Larxene and Marluxia together.
Also? Selfie/Wakka, Hayner/Olette, and Pence/Fuu. Don't ask why. I have no idea, especially about that last one.
:  

Xolichan

[River]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:54 pm
I personally am a fan of Roxiri...Although I also LOVE Akuroku.

....And Zemyx. Because emo boys need musician love. Personally I find pairings all the time that surprise me, but I really like. I usually have two or three pairings for each character.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:52 pm
Note: Pay close attention to the order the names are in. *nod*

Lexaeus/Vexen is my OTP (for now; it keeps swapping with Saix/Vexen). Whilst my OT3 is Lexaeus/Vexen/Saix. However I also like the pairings: Saix/Xemnas, Xaldin/Luxord, Xaldin/Demyx, Xigbar/Luxord/Xigbar and Zexion/Repliku/Zexion.

My favourite non-Organisation pairing would definitely have to be Hayner/Seifer. 3nodding Aaaaand, I'm starting to develop a soft spot for Rai/Pence.

Quote:
How dare you question Marluxia's masculinity.

Oh, I dare. The bloody fruitcake... >>;

Am I the only one that sees him as being the one in Org. 13 (other than Xigbar) who would make his daily entertainment throwing innuendo at all the other members (except Larxene, as she would rip off his... you know, and promptly feed them to him), and be thoroughly amused watching their reactions?  

Lupi Wolf

Lightane

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:46 pm
my favorite pairing would have to be Sora x Riku. I kinda think that their closer than Sora and Kairi. I mean ya Sora hugged Kairi. But he got down on his knees, HIS KNEES I TELL YOU, and cried. I dunno maybe its just me but i think that Sora and Riku together works. Also Axel and Roxas are my second favorite pairing, very close to first but not quite. 3nodding  
Art! Fan Fics! and Cosplay!, Its the ~Fan Forum~!!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games