Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Devil May Cry RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna take part?
  Yeah
  Maybe...
  No
View Results

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:07 am
Dante Aurion
Dante sighed. "If your not hungry then it's alright," He began to chug down the beer and, eat the burger. He was starving. The really question was when he wasn't. "Tell me about this guy you want to kill."

"All he had on his mind is to kill more and more people, he said that he wanted to erase every single people in this world...he killed my father and my mother, he was going to kill me next too...but thanks to Yukari and Poki I managed escape" Yumi replied  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:29 am
"That's amazing, That stuffed thing helped you!" Then Dante grew more serious. "Then he shall be stopped," He has bad as the demons,  

Dante Aurion

Aneesha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:14 am
RileyThe Psycho
"Zira I thought your brother would never come into the city." Mana wimpered. "Apperantly hes gotten over being around so many humans." Zira growled prowling through an abandoned building.

Aneesha followed her. "Hey, if you need back-up, I'm here." She trained herself well in the art of stealth, which was useful as she hid in the darkness...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:35 pm
Dante finished his plate rather quickly then stood up, He left a twenty for a tip then decided to get up. "We should go now, It's getting late."  

Dante Aurion

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:03 am
Yami nodded silently as she stood up, holding Poki with Yami behind her.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:17 am
Dante sighed, He began to wander off, "Now where do I live again?" He then looked around. "I don't know."  

Dante Aurion

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:28 pm
Zira turned to Aneesha. "All we really need to do is hide." She said stopping on a building top. "My brother doesnt like that I was choosen to inheirt the First werewolves power." She explained.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:31 pm
She nodded. "Okay. But how are we gonna stop him? Just by running away?" Aneesha never really was one for running away much, but one for rising to the challenge.  

Aneesha

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:56 am
Yami stared at him, and so did Poki "-cough-idiot-cough-" the talking stuffed toy said, she glared at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:53 am
Dante turned around and gave one of his devil may cry glares straight at the stuffed animal. "I bet I'll find a wood chipper for you before I found my house," the Dante walked off."It's this way!"  

Dante Aurion

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:54 pm
"Aneesha, my grandfather is the first werewolf. I havent recieved that power yet. Until then I cant face my brother. He knows how to kill me." Zira stated. "For now I would like to stay out of his reach." She stated hating that she had admited that she did have a weakness.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:30 pm
Aneesha sighed, but nodded. "Okay, we'll go to my place. It's not far from here, and it should be safe now. Follow me." She lept into the darkness, rooftop to rooftop, whilst the moon glistened in the midst of the night sky...  

Aneesha

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:48 am
Yami glared at Poki for a second, then she walked along to where Dante went.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:27 am
Dante sighed as he plunged a hand into his pocket trying to find his keys, "Where the hell are they?" He then checked his other pocket. "Nope," Then he tried his coat pocket. Then he tried his holstered.  

Dante Aurion

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:50 pm
Yami just stared at Dante.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items