Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Naruto RP ((made up ninjas are welcome and so are non-ninjas Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u like naruto
  yes
  no
  maybe >.> <.<
  i'm NARUTARDED!!!
  POLL WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ><
View Results

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:48 pm
Grunting in pain, the shinobi gasps and falls to the ground - Karu's kick was successful. Before he could arise once more to counterattack, the searing hot fluid attacked his face. He collapsed on the ground but did not say a word. Instead, his skin and clothing began to whiten. He looks up at Anrakushi with a smile before the form dissipates into a pile of snow and water.

"A kawarimi jutsu combined with my ice skills... brilliant isn't it?" The ninja whispers into Karu's ear. Forming another handsign he creates a pillow of light snow on the ground. With a smile he - as if defying gravity - performs a rainbow kick-like move on Karu - knocking him towards the newly-created snowpile. He quickly phases out and reappears behind Saaro. Another snowpile was created before the ninja pressed a pressure point on Saaro's body which triggered sleep. Saaro fell gently onto the snow pile.

With that note, the ninja bows once more and sprints towards the task center.

(( Hope that wasn't too god-moddy, but remember that Kawarimi {Replacement Jutsu} does happen in the Naruto series XD ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:56 pm
(( it's actually a pretty baasic move ))

*somewhere in the land of waves*

"tanto, show me that move again!" says naruto as tanto starts to dash off for his next chunin mission "fine, but..." *handsigns* "multiple shadow clone jutsu, summoning jutsu, and finally, escence of the amaterasu!" yells tanto as the multiple shadow clones start to glow, then an enormous pheonix rises out of the ground and sweeps naruto to the top of his training tree where it looks like he did the tree climbing excersise. tanto dashes off for the jounin promotion he would get if he completed the mission he was assigned, the assassanation of the land of waves fuedal lord.  

silver_swordsman

ArcanistVexx

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:49 am
snatches the ice ninja, out of the air and binds his ands, arms, legs and feet so there is no able jutsus or moves apart from wriggling "now tell me, why are you in konoha and i might let you live" his tone was monosylabic and was very stern  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:07 am
(( eek Well...I guess that works... stare seems a litte like auto hitting to me...but hey, what do I know, right? I've only been RPing for over half of my life...))

Karu eyes widened in surprise as the strange shinobi burst into snow and water, gasping as he hears the ninja's voice in his ear. Before he could react, he felt pain wrack his body as the shinobi's kick shoot forward, landing onto the snow. He lays there for a moment, too stunned to even notice the softness of the snow, before his fists clench and he pushes himself up. Oh, that does it!! He leaps up from ground, giving chase to the stranger once more, only to skid to a stop as the neko appears from seemingly nowhere and engage the other ninja...  

Xanatos Forever

HarukoBrave

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:00 pm
Anra had watched with an angry look in his soft grey eye as the shinobi melts into the snow surrounding them. Replacement jutsu. Withdrawing the empty gourd back into his sleeve, he noticed the cushion the enemy had made under Karu. This intrigued him; why would this shinobi, apparent to be against them, soften their enemy's fall when they delivered a blow? He questioned the shinobi again as he did the same for Saaro. He is trying to avoid direct contact.. but for what reason?

With that, Anra kneels down beside Saaro and picks him up in his arms, sprinting off after Karu, who had rose back to his feet and gave chase once more. He came up beside Karu as he came to a skidding stop, gently setting Saaro sitting upright on the ground beside him. Forgive me, Saaro-san.

"Sensei," His voice booms with command toward his teacher as he glanced up at what Karu was looking at.

"Nyaaa!" Haru kicks up a cloud of dirt in her frustration. She had gotten herself lost, and worse, seperated from her guides. Great.. She thought to herself, glancing up to her surroundings, Now where am I?

To her right, squatting down hunched near the edge of the wide avenue she stood, was a tower. Several small buildings branch off behind the looming tower, it's dome shaped shingle roofing giving the structure an air of old age. Tacked to the white-washed round wall of the tower is a squared wooden sign, the name of the tower engraved in white painted letters on the sign's surface.

"'Konoha Task Assignment Center" She read aloud, the sudden realization smacking her hard in the face. She let out a slight gasp as she re-read the sign to be sure of herself; this was the very building that white shinobi was heading for! With such haste, she sprints for, and into, the entrance of the task building, unaware that she had reached the destination first.

(It may not be exact, but oh well! whee )

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:22 pm
(( Argh... he's the OP and, indirectly, the GM. I can't go against his whim ))

Before the ninja could make another step towards the task building, he finds himself bound by the neko ninja from before.

"H... how did I not notice him?" He muttered as he was brought to the ground while the rest of his limbs were tied. He had to think of something - some way to get out. Revealing his mission would be sacrilege - he was a professional. No real ninja would reveal his motive. He remained calm as he slowly and discreetly brought a kozuka to one of his hands. He turned to lay on his back and replied to the neko ninja's question as he slowly cut the ropes that bound his hands.

"I don't need to tell you anything..." He replied.

Sentama Lin

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:50 am
"...Hmph..." Karu shoves his hands into his pockets and walks off, seeing the task center in the distance. Damn ninja...why did the elders insist I be the one to come here? They knew he didn't like ninja, and yet they ordered him to comet and hire them. Do they think I'm jealous of them or something? Are they trying to get me to see they're not as bad as I think they are? Karu scoffs quietly, rolling his eyes. "Yeah, right...'cause coming to a village brimming with ninja apparently intent on slaughtering each other is gonna make me change my mind...idiots..." The task center loomed before him, and with a small shrug he takes a hand out from his pocket, reaching out and pushing the door open, stepping in...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:09 am
*turns the ninja back over and removes his wepon pouch, luckily he had only cut one of the many ropes, he also removed the wepon in his hand* now that you have no form of escape other than death and telling me why your in konoha, will you satisfy my greed for knowledge or blood? *he pulled out a small saphire blade and held it to the soon to be dead ninja*  

ArcanistVexx

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:47 pm
"I won't tell you a thing..." The ninja scoffed as he stared at the blade in front of him. He shifted his eyes onto the neko and glared.

"Mmmm... A... Anra-san..." Saaro mumbled as he stirred awake from his post from before.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:04 pm
"then i wish you good night" he swweped the blade across his neck several times ensuring his death, he stood up turned to his students and licked off the blood "ahhhh, he was formally of konoha but he ran away to the sand nation, why he knows ice techniques is beyojnd me but this is his true history" he stated with a mused smile  

ArcanistVexx

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:03 pm
ArcanistVexx
"then i wish you good night" he swweped the blade across his neck several times ensuring his death, he stood up turned to his students and licked off the blood "ahhhh, he was formally of konoha but he ran away to the sand nation, why he knows ice techniques is beyojnd me but this is his true history" he stated with a mused smile

((Okay, I'm sorry, but this is too much. You can't have your character kill someone else's like that without the other's consent. That is god-modding, and OP or not, it's not fair.))

Karu stopped as he entered the task center, a worry gnawing at the back of his mind. "He could have let me hit the dirt...why didn't he...argh! I gotta find out now!" With that, he twirls on his heel, stepping back out and backtracking. He arrives in time to see the neko readying his blade to strike. Without a second thought, he dashes forward, his hands moving with blinding speed into different signs. He skids to a stop just between the two, his hands forming the final sign. "Earth and Water Style! Rock Wave Jutsu!" he cries, slamming his fist onto the dirt. The ground beneath them all shifts, almost as if liquifeing. The earth in front of the neko surges up, slamming into his legs and dragging him away from the captive shinobi, the wave fading to a stop by Anra. Damn it, damn it, damn it all! Karu straightens himself up and looks at the neko sternly, "Don't be an idiot. If you kill him, we won't get any information at all..."

((Yes, I know there probaby is a jutsu like this, and yes, I'm sure I described it wrong...but y'know...I don't care...so nyahh! blaugh ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:06 pm
(( I have to agree as well... It would be a shame to destroy him... plus he's really the only semblance of plot that's around at the moment. ))

"...I thank you for saving me..." The ninja replied - as he smiled and - with some exertion - broke the ropes that bound him. He stood up slowly and bowed to Karu. "However... I will not tell you my mission..."

If I do... Mother... Father... Elders... He thought - his composure sombering. He shook his head and smiled - returning to his previous mean.

"I owe you my life... I'll remember that..." He said to Karu as he sprinted towards the task center - jumping onto the roof of the building and entering through one of the vents.

"Anra-san, Vexx-sensei..." Saaro replied with a yawn. "Perhaps rather than attack directly... we should think of something a little more indirect..."

He stretched and prepared some items from his pockets. "After all... the task building is heavily guarded..."

Sentama Lin

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:01 pm
Karu watched the shinobi take off, frowning slightly. He turned his head to the side, looking at the others from the corner of his eye. "...." He reached into his pocket, pulling out a small sack the size of a coin. Without a word, he throws the sack to the ground, which explodes with a bright flash, smoke billowing out in a five foot radius. By the time the smoke clears, Karu is nowhere to be seen...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:00 am
(I have not been feeling well yesterday, so I couldn't come on; Sorry whee )

Anra had become stoic once he called out to his teacher, his grim demeanor indifferent from the actions of everyone around him. Even as Saaro began to stir, he had not said a word, but merely gazed as Vexx would have slit the shinobi's throat and licked the blood off his blade, if not for Karu. As Karu returned and performed his jutsu, Anra was unmoving as the surge of earth threaten to take him down yet died off just before that could happen.

"Saaro-kun," He answered to his comrad, now using -kun, though why, one would not know save Saaro himself, "While you are correct, I must wonder." He pauses, "The young woman that was with us earlier.. Under normal conditions, one who does not reside in Konoha would not know how to reach it's entrance.

Even if they did, once they would happen upon the gates, many Konoha shinobi would be guarding the entrance. Yet, when I had arrived, there were no shinobi to be seen guarding the gates."
His sudden statement was, in fact, correct, yet why he made a note of Haru, none would guess.

Haru had not seen Karu enter the task building as she stood at the front desk and called out for someone; there was no one to be seen. It's like a ghost town in here! She thought to herself as she tapped the corner of the counter with the tip of her staff.

"Helloooo? Anyone here? I have an important message!"

HarukoBrave

ArcanistVexx

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:02 am
((>,> >< sowwi!!))

Vexx cursed silently to himself as he cut his own wrist and drunk the blood that flowed from it "now what?"  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff