Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
The Fortunately/Unfortunately Game! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avzel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:49 pm
Unfortunately, someone revived the game with the clover! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:22 pm
Fortunately, Cherga shot and killed the thread with a pistol, happy to know that something this evil will never return.  

Cherga

-Cloud-Cole

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:26 pm
Unfortunately, Cherga's pistol was full of blanks. So the thread lives on.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:32 pm
Fortunately, Cherga had an alternative: He would take over the world with his evil lawyer army, and wants to share a secret about them: They can be identified by the trail of slime they leave when they walk. XD  

Cherga

-Cloud-Cole

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:17 pm
Unfortunately, the evil lawyers where powerless against Cole's army of good judges and their decision that every evil lawyer be disbarred.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:01 am
Fortunately, the evil lawyers moved abroad where they passed the bar again and rejoined Cherga in his quest to take over the world.  

Princess-Ariel-Atlantis

Captain Kiza Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:15 am
Unfortunately, the lawyers were broke and couldn't afford to pay for food and died.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:47 am
Fortunately, they had back-up lawyers in place who continued the previous lawyers' reign of terror!  

KittyKat62

-Cloud-Cole

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:56 pm
Unfortunately, no one needed their services and soon found themselves jobless.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:01 am
Fortunately, they left all their evil plans to take over the world in a special place for Cherga to find.  

Princess-Ariel-Atlantis

Captain Kiza Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:36 am
Unfortunately, Cherga couldn't find them.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:19 am
Fortunately, I asked where they were, and tried looking for them again. I found them and did what it said: I prepared more evil lawyers (after bribing the Good Judges), and ordered them to sue everyone they could find for minor things and be as convincing as possible.  

Cherga

Captain Kiza Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:41 pm
Unfortunately, there was one judge that couldn't be bribed, and Cherga lost the case.

whay are we suddenly on Cherga's side...? xp  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:36 pm
Fortunately, I can hypnotize people into joining me. I use this ability to create an even bigger army! They then proceed to steal children's stuffed animals, pick flowers until none were left, and rob people of their dirty laundry at night.  

Cherga

-Cloud-Cole

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:58 pm
Unfortunately, Cole has the ability to break hypnotizism, and soon released everyone from Cherga hold. Now there is an army of equal size of against Cherga's, who also made new stuffed animal, replanted flowers, and all cleaned their laundry so that there where none to steal.  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff