Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
What RPG catagory would you put the avvie above you in? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avzel

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:16 am
You would be the warrior boyfriend that is anxious to conceal his thieving animal side from his girlfriend.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:16 pm
i think i would put her in Naruto falling into the world of finding nemo  

II Panda Puff L II

Captain Kiza Pirate

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:52 am
Neh. You're in Inuyasha as a bad guy that keeps on tripping on his clothes and can't fight for dung. You have a shard conceled in your sword.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:09 pm
Unsure, possibly closest to Tifa from final fantasy razz  

Aezaith

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:38 pm
You're in FF as a powerful white mage and summoner who fused himself with his favorite,
most powerful fox beast summon.
You adorn yourself with your most powerful weapons, and you can summon any
creature faster than any other summoner. You live secluded and practically isolated,
except for your few caretakers, in a big gothic-type church that is always pitch
dark up in the mountains. The reason for your secluded living being because
people came to fear you and your massive power and voted that you live in the mountains.

You were made to wear a veil until the military decides that they have need of you
and your abilities should a large war take place. When the veil is removed, your eyes
are able to see the extent of someone's powers, whether they are lying or not,
and how clean their soul is.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:48 am
Oh dear this is a bit bizarre...

You're the leader of a gang called "The dark cowboy's". But this ain't no yee-hain' tale becuase when I say dark I mean of heart. They worship you like a goddess and in return you are all the encouragement they need. How can they fai with you on their side? But secretly, as you lean against that wall covered in neon writing you start to doubt them, doubt yourself. Is evil really cooler than good?

xd ;;;

*Starlight*

Aezaith

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:22 pm
[Eskimo]
You're in FF as a powerful white mage and summoner who fused himself with his favorite,
most powerful fox beast summon.
You adorn yourself with your most powerful weapons, and you can summon any
creature faster than any other summoner. You live secluded and practically isolated,
except for your few caretakers, in a big gothic-type church that is always pitch
dark up in the mountains. The reason for your secluded living being because
people came to fear you and your massive power and voted that you live in the mountains.

You were made to wear a veil until the military decides that they have need of you
and your abilities should a large war take place. When the veil is removed, your eyes
are able to see the extent of someone's powers, whether they are lying or not,
and how clean their soul is.

Wow what an active imagination you have XD I'm sure sony would love to get their hands on you [not being sarcastic actually].

I think I would place star as the NPC in a MMORPG that starts you off for a big quest, she can be found in a little town not far from the beach seated beside a palm tree. The staff is used to swat pesky underleveled players who are unfit for the task she has to offer XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:59 pm
lol omg. XD That was awesome, Star.

Rein-the-Moose

Wow what an active imagination you have XD I'm sure sony would love to get their hands on you [not being sarcastic actually].

o, wow. I'm so flattered. I think I blushed. x ____ x;;
I actually really want to become a writer some day and write fictional stories,
and ideas for things come really easy to me. I like making things up. So thank
you very much. XD I think writing story plot-lines and things for video games
would be seriously fun, too.

And since I already gave you a description thing for this avi, I'll just say the same thing...?

lol XD;

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

Aezaith

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:09 am
Well you really are good, not just saying that! And if you ever did write a plot for a video game I'm sure it would sell hundreds of thousands of copies x3 at least for the story-line part cause it would drag people in and they'd want to see the end [so long as sony didn't have stick figures running about battling each other razz cheopo's!] He'll I'd even buy a copy just to see XD anyways for you..

I can see your chara as more of a masked supervillian.. the cats your famous little sidekick and you can somehow understand what it tells you. This little kitty likes to help you plot your devious crimes and keep tabs on your crew members to ensure they aren't bending the wrong way. You're strict with who you rule and like to keep everyone in check, or in cement shoes at the bottom of the pier.

Most likely hero to do combat with: Batman [Sorry I just see you as more of a batman kinda villian razz Closest to the joker] Or from Anime, Trigun [One of the many people to do battle with Vash the Stampede!]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:46 pm
LOL omigosh. That's great. rofl heart

And dude, you don't have to flatter me like that. wtf... X//D I'm not THAT good. xB

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

Aezaith

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:48 pm
sorry not trying to flatter, was just saying XD I'm quite honest and blunt when I say things... so... yeah. I'll just keep my yap shut.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:05 pm
It just goes to my head when people compliment me and then I get embarrassed... x//x

I don't mean to say for you to shut your "yap"! XD lol say whatever you want. XD

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

Aezaith

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:51 pm
xd oh im permitted to speak freely :O woo! run for your lives! duck and cover it's me speaking xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:06 pm
Okay, I have a good one. ;D

You are in the same category I put you in before as the same character.
Only this is your past form when you were much younger and before you had much power.
You were a simple mage-in-training, and loved animal-summons and hoped and trained
each day 'till you were almost sick that you would become a great summoner.
You even bought a Hammi summon hat to show off your love for summoning even
though you could have spent your money on better clothes instead of the old
hand-me-downs that the orphanage provided for you. Ever
since you were a small child your eyes would give you great pain the longer you had them
open, but you didn't know why. Nor did your care-takers at the orphanage.
One of the older girls at the orphanage who was in training as a healer made you
a cooling veil to place over your eyes whenever you liked when your eyes hurt.
You soon fell in love with the girl and picked her flowers every day. Each day, she
would kindly accept them. The day came where you finally summed up the courage
to ask if she would be your girlfriend. She declined your offer, claiming that 4 years
was too much of an age difference. After your heart was shattered, you ran away
from the only home you ever knew and traveled great distances until you became the
apprentice of a great mage who took you under his wing. You began to slowly
climb your way to power.

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

xXenter name hereXx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:20 pm
skull army  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash