Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
angel mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are you going to partisapate?
yes
64%
 64%  [ 11 ]
no
35%
 35%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 17

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:00 pm
To hide her blushing face, she flew a few doors down and ran into a room. "Ohh....what was I thinking?! It's only been an hour and the stupid ring showed up!!!!!" She threw the ring so hard it flew through the door into the middle of the hallway. She threw herself onto a bed and stared out the ceiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:50 pm
:he saw the ring and picked it up he smiled at it and put it in his jacket: you never know it might happen :he spoke to himself he then knocked on the door: you ok?  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:12 pm
"uhh...I'm fine...why?? just a little embarrased cause that was supposed to come up a month later...." She said  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:58 pm
So what are you supose to do with this thing :yes he had something hidden in his voice but it wasnt that simple to figure out:  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:57 pm
"I dunno," She said "I'll desentigrate it and make a new one when i feel like it.." she guessed. She walked out of the room and walked up to Adell. "Do you think we should leave?? Our parents could be worried..." she said "We can continue tomorrow i guess.." she said  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:29 am
:closes his eyes: you seem to forget i dont have parent remember :he walked into the room nd laid on the bed: i can just sleep here  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:14 am
"Uhmm...right. I, too have no parents... I'll sleep on the couch...I don't find beds comfortable." She said. She laid on the couch  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:16 am
:he smiled at her then sat up: what im not comfertable?  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:46 am
"I don't like beds..........." She said  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:53 am
he pulled out the ring from his jacket and showed it to her "so what am i sapose to do with this"  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:32 am
"Sell it, I guess..It IS real gold.." She said. She got off the couch and walked over to him. She kissed him on the lips and said" Good night..." then she returned to the couch and slept  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:49 pm
he slept on the bed  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:12 am
when she woke up adell was still sleeping. "Wake up," She said "It's morning." She pushed him over. "WAKE UP!!!" She shouted but he still slept away. She lifted him up with her powers and dropped him on the floor. "WAAAAKE UUUUPP!!!!!!!!!!"She shouted.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:28 am
:he sat up off the floor rubbibg his body: geez be nice :lays back down and goes back to sleep:  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:37 am
She grunted. A toothbrush appeared in front of her. She grabbed it and went to look for a restroom.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff