Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Follow the Light((Kingdom Hearts RP Give Profile and join!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kingdom Hearts!
  Keyblade
View Results

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:17 pm
:shakes his head: nope :continues to stay quiet as he listeaned in on them:  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:26 pm
Kazuo didnt seem to intersted in talking, so she turned to Spiros. "You're not tired, wow." Curry rubbed the back of her head. "Well maybe I should stop lazing around and pick back up on my research." She sighed.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:56 pm
:he looked at her funny: Research on what? :he just staired:  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:30 pm
"The heart. why do you think there was darkness covering my heart. And even now as we speak that darkness has come back. I want to know what causes it, and why it happens." Curry replied. "I dont want to lose my heart again, so I want to know everything." She nodded.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:03 am
the darkness comes from your darkest thought and want to over come other rather then overcoming your self :shoot he gave out to much info she has got to know by now:  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:56 am
"Ofcourse thats true, but I had my heart taken away then I got it back. I want to find away to to stop the darkness from taking over. I didnt used to be so mean you know. I was actually a ray of sunshine." She laughed at herself. "But since my case is like this I want to know. And so does Xemnas." She became serious.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:05 am
:shakes his head: Xemnas if he only asked me :he said that alittle to loud he shifted uncofertably:  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:12 am
"Oh that Xemnas, hes such a jerk." Curry growled in frustration. "And cocky man if I hadnt of listened to him, I wouldnt be here, like this." Shaking her head, her gaze rested on Spiros. "So you do know him."  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:25 am
:he quickly turned his head away: i more then know him :she eventually going to find out so ill wait till she asks:  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:29 am
"You more than know him? Man I didn too, but lets not get into that now." Curry's cheeks flushed. "Oh well how do you know him?" She asked stepping toward him.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:46 am
:he stayed silent then looked at her agian: i was his best friend :he left it at that:  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:19 am
Curry sighed at Spiros's reply. "Man and I really thought I was getting close." She said aloud deep in thought. "If I want to return to normal I have to find a way to destroy all the darkness with in me." She walked into the room adn began to pace, leaving the door open.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:23 am
:he couldnt believe she didnt put it to gether he looked at her and grabed her shoulder: I know how the darkness works and im a Nobodie and i was part of the orginisation are you puting it to gether now?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:29 am
"Finally, you come out with it. I didnt want to ask and embarres myself." Curry laughed then sighed. "But I didnt know that you knew how the darkness worked."  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:37 am
i have known it for ever and xemnas knew i knew it and never asked me and now that i left he wants me back to tell him about it :he closed his eyes and leand agianst the wall agian: now ask away if you want  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff