Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Into the Darkness- a Role Playing Game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you work for?
  The Dark
  The Light
View Results

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:38 am
:he gave Dea a scoul: just because she is human doesnt mean you can pick on her for calling you a hag its not right :he dashed threw the ally running acrossed the walls just for fun he got to the little girl and helped her up helped her dust of then walked back to Dea: and yes i guess you can say i love Q  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:17 am
Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:20 pm

{{ Trevoid, please fix your post. I don't want you controlling my character. As stated in the rules set by pianolight, there is no god moding.}}

i'm sorry I conteroled your charicter it wont happen agean.  

ADMlN Trovid

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:29 am
he walked over to Q and held her close "why isnt she waking up" he looked to Dea "i thought you sad she would wake up if i truly loved her"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:26 pm
Name: Iori Yagami
Also Known As: Iori
Strengths: Very Skilled fighter using the Yagami style of ancient martial arts combined with pure instinct. Can also wield The purple flames of the Yagami clan willingly
Weaknesses: Being only being a human he is weak against anything that can hurt a human, but to catch im off guard would be a feat
Background: A young man and current decendent of the Yagami clan with who feels as if his blood is on fire. This burning rage consumes him might end up being the end of him as he sometimes goes out of control going into something called The Riot of the Blood which will enhance his psychical performance

he looks liek my sig or if ur too lazy to scroll ><
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

IoriYagami00

IoriYagami00

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:33 pm
Iori walks out of the shadows and walks to Q.

he bends over and examines her.......................................

she should be fine.

But how long it takes is up too you and at this rate shes as good as dead  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:26 pm
Name: Wolfenstein
Also Known As: Wolf
Strengths: Darkness. Can use darkness to form shadows which she controls for evil or fun, whatever she feels like doing at the time. Can fly (has black and red wings) She is also great with blades.
Weaknesses: Light, esp. Sunlight, high pitched sounds such as whistles or small bells.
Background: German, grew up learning mixed martial arts. She killed her family and moved here long ago, but can't seem to loose her accent. She also grew up learning how to use knives and blades of different sizes. She is fascinated with scalpels and surgical tools and loves to cut things apart.  

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:40 pm
((My bad, I didn't have time to post anything else after I posted my char))

Wolfenstein walked around, looking at the people passing by. She pulled her hood over her face and tucked her wings in. She pulled a joint out of her pocket and lit it up, blowing the smoke to her side.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:12 pm
{{ 1. No triple posting.
2. No Necroing really old posts.
Please go read 'How Not To Be A Noob' If you have questions. }}

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:58 pm
((Sorry. And what is Necroing?))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:47 pm
Name:Cronos
Also Known As:Cronos
Age confused ??
Race:titan
Strengths:an anceint titan that can manipulate sound waves, electricity, and water
Weaknesses:he is the last titan
Background: the last of the titans after zues tried to destroy them but failed to destroy him. he now walks the earth in search for other titans  

Eltheord

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:34 pm
Wolf walked on, growing ever bored with the surroundings. She flipped out a switchblade, twirling it between her fingers. Her eyes grew evermore sinister as the night went on. Suddenly she stopped twirling the blade and smiled, demoniacally. She stood there, not saying anything, just...smiling.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff