Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:57 pm
(( Or we can put it off in here for just a bit. Start it in the real one and use ideas from there for when we crash the one in here? Well work something out))

Elcia started on her breakfast and glanced around at the others. She wanted to see their reactions.
In the mean time "That would great, I could us a walk." she said out loud.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:27 am
Roland grumbled "Yeah, but I don't know that. I've found that the wary ones tend to stay alive longer." Roland then had a thought cross his mind, one that he did not like. Immediately his train of though went to his gauntlets. After messing with them for a bit, he was satisfied to see that nothing had been done to them. Still, he refused the food and stood against the wall, arms crossed across his chest, glaring.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:37 am
Avalon: "And grow the most grey hairs at early age" biggrin

Dr. Lore: "Good. just don't rush anything now, we're no hurry." he said studying the armor a bit more  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:21 am
"Be that as it may, a box of grey-be-gone or whatever is less expensive than a knife wound to the back," Roland argued. He was just being malicious out of spite now, he figured that he would be able to fight his way out of any situation that went down. Still, he did NOT like being kidnapped like that, and was acting like he was because of it. He had calmed down a bit, and now had an overall feeling of 'smartass' instead of 'angry and about to kill you with my bare hands.'  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:20 pm
Far above, in the crystal-blue sky and deep within a massive, white cloud of crystal-steam, Nerius stirred. Rather, his -being- stirred, his very soul. Upon his death, it had gone back to the sky from whence he had been given his power. His substance had stayed there, regathering strength and energy needed to form a body again.

Within the cloudy mass, the crystals began to shift inward, collecting in a semi-frozen state, gaining shape and fullness. Finally, the cloud could no longer withhold the weight, and it gave way to the body the was forming around Nerius' soul. As the body completed, Nerius opened his eyes and landed softly on a patch of grass.

Ashoc... Roland... Elcia... Daedalus... Where... He dug deep within his senses, trying to feel as far around him as possible, searching for familiar water molecules. He couldn't find them, wherever they were. With a defeated sigh, he sank to the ground, unsure of what to do next.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:36 pm
Elcia watched Roland and Avalon in their "discussion". She finished off the last of her breakfast. Went through her things but nothing had been touched so she was content.  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:20 am
Daedalus looked at the newcomer and choose to stay silent while everyone spoke their mind.

"I think I'll accompany you in your walk Elcia. I would like to know more of this place."

New creatures - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. NOBLE-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dragon Cave-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

GET IT ON - User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:59 am
Ashoc had remained silent during all this, not knowing what to say, exactly. She didn't find any thoughts of poison, so she ate her breakfast quietly. After having eaten, she looked around and cleared her throat. "Ahem. Roland? Hedron, Elcia, Daedalus... I think it'll be fine, everyone. I don't feel any maliciousness. So either the people here are genuinely not going to hurt us, or they're damn good at disguising it, and why would they bother disguising their minds, because I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have known until right now that they would need to." She got up and out of bed, stretching a little, and walked over to Roland, and whispered in his ear. "Rolly, you can also quit being so spiteful, silly. If you're fighting a losing argument, what you do is tactfully direct the conversation away from that subject." She gave him a quick hug, not meaning to be patronizing in anyway, though she realized that statement had the potential to be interpreted that way. "That way, in a battle of words, you don't let them see where you're weak."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:35 am
Avalon: "Um, Ashoc. Hedron isn't here" ^^; "Hes in the pool down the hall."

Dr. Lore: "So thats his name. Hedron.......hm. Sounds familiar for some reason." He examined the armors form "I wonder if the shape of the armor is suppose to symbolize something, knights of the medievil times would have their armor shaped in resemblance of an animal, i wonder if this armor is suppose to be of a similar deal" he spoke to himself out loud

"Tell me when you are ready, i'll take those who want to go now and Avalon can take those who are still eating breakfast"

User Image

The creature walks among a dark wooded area that was disturbingly quiet, he walked to where Nerius had landed and sensed something was living underneath him. he gets down and puts an arm on the ground and dark energy flows into the ground, he harvests Nerius' incomplete self out of the ground and trapped him in a prism of energy, he laughs as he pierced Nerius' mind looking through his memories using visions.

"Neriuuuus, Obey and i will let you live. I just want answers. A creature defeated you in a city and spared your life. What was the creatures name?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:38 am
"Good," She said to Daedalus, "I was just going to ask who was coming along."
She was just un-rumpling herself from sleeping in the same clothes when she heard the doctor's comment.

"That is true." She goes to look at the armor. "The beak gives it a bird like appearance but you can not ask him if that was the intention."  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:51 am
Dr. Lore: "Could be but its on top of the head like a horn, a horn curving downward"  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:28 pm
Elcia gave the man a sideways glance she was not sure what his area of expertise might be.
"Yes" she said it slowly in a considering manner. "But the human er humanoid skeletal structure is not exactly made to support the head structure of a bird. The beak gets in the way of other movement therefore most masks tend to raise the location of the beak to at least eye level."
She paused then continued with another thought.
"At the same time the make up of both beaks and horns are roughly the same material. So I suppose that their only difference would be usage." She shrugged the last comment away.
She had seen Hedron scratching at the floor in a bird like manner so it was beyond her if this doctor insisted to uphold his guess.

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:35 pm
Lore: "Well thats true, but this metal isn't human at all, theres no metal this strong in the world so it came from somewhere foreign, so i'm wondering if this means its resembling a foreign creature" he shook his head "Anyway, who is ready to go on tour?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:44 pm
The mention of somewhere foreign threw a shadow across Elcia's face but it vanished as quickly as it had appeared.

"I am!" she said in the most cheerful manner ever, quite unlike her usual composure.

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:57 pm
"I didn't lose Ashoc. I'm just being cautious, and voicing what everyone should be thinking after they get kidnapped. Anyway, on with this 'tour' or whatever it is. better than staying in this room all day I suppose"  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games