Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:12 pm
The others waited rather breathlessly especially since their fate rested on a animal like girl that was in fact a complete stranger.

The guards suddenly found a stuffed animal lying haphazardly in the center of the hallway. They stood staring at it for several long moments simply because of the absurdity of the little stuffy in the center of a highly guarded facility. One of the guards with a little more wit about him looked up after a minute and peered into the open vent, jabbing at the nearest guard to get their attention. He pointed up...

((that was not bad Lobo. Oh sorry Viral we do sometimes need a little spoon feeding. ^_^;; How many guards are there in this hall?))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:52 pm
(there are 2 Elci <:3 but could you not take them over ^^; )

Guards: *they pointed their guns up and began shooting into the vents at Lobo*

Guard 1: *Clear her out!! *He readies a grenade*

Draden: lets go *He jumps up and flies to tackle the guard with the grenade and wrestles him to the ground*  

Red Glacier

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:43 am
"Aiya!" Lobo shrieks as they start firing at her. At the first possible oppurtunity, she leaps out of the air vent and onto one of the guards, her wings helping to slow her fall enough to not hurt her. She must save El Antonio and help her new friends to escape!

She proceeds to go psycho on the guard, hitting and scratching and biting. His armor might make her attack method none to effective, but at least it was distracting, right? Good thing she had some good, strong fangs and claws...
((Yarr, I's a vicious attack Lobo pirate ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:02 am
((Just trying to move things along sorry ^_^;; I tried to make them do something without actually doing anything in particular. I figured they'd start shooting into the vent 3nodding ))

Elcia figured Draden could easily hand the second guard and either way the two where outnumbered. So she took to circling the little attack and looking.
She spotted what she was looking for pretty quickly. Hanging from one man's belt was a set of keys and from their pockets she could see their radios.
She had to duck to avoid a swing from the first guard trying to dislodge Lobo before diving in to pilfer the items.

((oh, uhm Viral do they have radio/walkytalky/phone type things or do we have to yank helmets off to unplug communication systems sweatdrop ))

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:37 pm
(( Well its just the soldiers have a certain nature and you'll see why later :3 the radio is on their belt or chest near the shoulder ))

Guard 2: *Grabs Lobo by the neck and rolls on top of her and gets out a large combat knife and lunges a stab at her*

Guard 1: *He jabbed Draden in the throat and then kneed him in the stomach* *While Draden was then stunned he shoved Draden into the wall*

Draden: AGH!! *He coughed furiously but manages to lunge a claw into the soldiers radio breaking it*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:57 pm
"Aiya!"
Lobo squirms, trying desperatly to get away. Being stabbed wasn't pleasant, nor was being pinned to the ground or being thrown about by your neck... It hurt to breathe as the guard had grabbed her collar and pulled back on it hard, choking her momentarily.  

Lobo-chan

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:39 pm
Elcia slipped a finger into the key ring and slipped her knife through the guard's belt. She made off with her prize and stashed the knife back into her boot.
I'll Have to thank Marcus for this sharp little tool as she whipped out her staff. The other guard was bashing the new girl and Elcia sort of liked her. She spun the winged thing up over her head as she ran to where he was crouched over Lobo.
"Leave her alone!" she growled at him bringing the full force of her blow across the back of his neck in what she hoped would knock him out in a single hit.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:32 pm
Elcia
Elcia slipped a finger into the key ring and slipped her knife through the guard's belt. She made off with her prize and stashed the knife back into her boot.
I'll Have to thank Marcus for this sharp little tool as she whipped out her staff. The other guard was bashing the new girl and Elcia sort of liked her. She spun the winged thing up over her head as she ran to where he was crouched over Lobo.
"Leave her alone!" she growled at him bringing the full force of her blow across the back of his neck in what she hoped would knock him out in a single hit.
Guard 2: *Falls to the ground off Lobo but gets up quickly to grab Elcias staff and pull her into a stabbing lunge for her stomach*

Guard 1: *He lunges in and slashes Draden with his knife then kicks him in the side*

Draden: ARGH!!! *he tried keeping the guard busy but was ending up getting beat up in the process*  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:54 pm
((Sorry guys. ^^; My internet was out for a while and I haven’t had time to post.))

Kerrigan hopped off of Draden’s shoulder and flew above the guard that was currently assaulting him, staying unnoticed from the guard’s distraction and her tiny size. Once she was directly above him she took a deep breath and changed sizes instantly, going from about five inches tall to a twelve foot giant in the blink of an eye. She stopped flapping her wings in the same instant and plunged down onto the guard, crushing him.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:23 pm
It made Elcia a little mad that the soldier thought she would fall into such a cheap tactic. As the man lunged for her she twisted sideways so that the knife grazed passed her inches away.
She spun around as he followed through with his lunge and in an instant she was behind him. She landed an angry kick in the butt that sent him sprawling.
Standing over Lobo protectively she faced the guard with her knife in hand once more. Out of the corner her eye she located her staff a few feet away.
"Come on," she said "make my day."

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:02 pm
Elcia
It made Elcia a little mad that the soldier thought she would fall into such a cheap tactic. As the man lunged for her she twisted sideways so that the knife grazed passed her inches away.
She spun around as he followed through with his lunge and in an instant she was behind him. She landed an angry kick in the butt that sent him sprawling.
Standing over Lobo protectively she faced the guard with her knife in hand once more. Out of the corner her eye she located her staff a few feet away.
"Come on," she said "make my day."
Guard 2: Concider it done *He pulls out a pistol and shoots Elcia in the leg*

Draden: *He slips out from under Kerrigan* Thank you. and now that hes gone, its his turn *He said seeing the second guard*

Guard 2: Hm. *He gets his knife and stabs himself in the side and cuts a hole in himself*

Draden: What the hell?!!! O.O

Guard 2: For Zenaku *He gets out a grenade and pulls the pin and jams it inside himself turning himself into a walking time bomb* *The guard tackled Draden to the ground and kept him still waiting for the grenade to explode* *The guard began laughing a maniacle clown-like laugh as he held Draden down*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:46 am
(( Gaaah, I was technically out of the country for a night then guys, sorry. Am here now. biggrin ))

Taken aback by the sudden amount of action going on, and not quite realising he was supposed to help until maybe too late, Llan'ui suddenly flew into action. He raced round the corner to find a guard with a grenade stuck inside him.

Llan'ui threw a carefully aimed fireball down the corridor, knocking the guard off Draden and several feet back. "I owe these people my life, I will not allow them to fall!" The flames that flickered over his body began to change colours, from yellow to red, and then more muted.

"Eyes!" He signalled for his friends to close their eyes as he prepared to flare the guards and blind them. As soon as everyone had closed their eyes, he unleashed his flare which, as well as blinding the guards for at least a minute, melted the roof overhead.  

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:12 am
Elcia limped grimacing over to her staff and squeezed her eyes shut on Llan'ui's command heeling herself in the little breath of time. But the ceiling was beguining to drip molten metal.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:18 pm
Guard 2: RAGHH!!! *He yelled as he was blinded but just hearing the place they were he charged blindly in throwing caution into the wind*

Draden: *He lunges at the guard and stabs his eyes out and grabss the Guard and shoves him in a vent and quickly jumps away as the grenade exploded* thats 2 ! Now lets get going. *He helped Elcia up and got the keys from her and began helping her walk* good job everyone ^^ but man those guys know how to fight O.O *He unlocked the door and walked in and as they walked in they could see Viral in a containment chamber filled with somee type of fluid*

User Image

*Virals body was like art of the romans...perfect in form. The perfect ideal human body. He was sleeping in a frozen like manner as though he had the life drained out of him.*

Draden: Careful. That fluid may be dangerous, a security measure.

Marcus: I'll give you the necessary codes to release the locks Draden. Everyone else take a breather

Draden: *He began working on a near by node doing as Marcus said* *The leaves were silenced to the others so it would not bother them with info they wouldn't use*  

Red Glacier

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:43 pm
((It makes me sad I wasn't part of that action crying I really hope that I'm online when the next one breaks out. But for now I don't really have anything to add... Not even how I'm sitting at the time cause I'm not even winded crying ))  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games