Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Something that's like a mystery (Malice x iiGypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:06 pm
It was all Anton could do to not show that he was impressed.
"At least you're pretty now," he said with a cat grin, looking at Meiyu. He was quiet for a second.
"The humans were having some kind of war. All of their fire and heat went into the air and changed the way things were. It wasn't bad at first, but then the snow started coming down already melted. It got worse from there." A low growl could be heard.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:16 pm
Fang rose an eyebrow, but nodded, "Yes...that's what Tori's...father," she grumbled the word, "Takes care of...or is TRYING to take care of."

Meiyu knew almost nothing about that situation, so stood silently.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:19 pm
Anton heard that and started full-out growling.
"Who's father?! I'll rip the b*****d a new one! His family ruined my home!"

Tori looked down at the ground. Just when he was finally letting go of stuff like that it got brought back up again. It was like he wasn't allowed to have any self-confidence.
"I..." he said lowly, eyebrows furrowing.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:31 pm
At Anton's growling, Fang, instead took the dragon form she'd taken on the King with, "No you won't." She hissed dangerously, stepping in front of Torisen. She regretted her words already. How could she be so stupid!? Since she was getting closer to her 'boss' she was starting to slip up...and it had only been a few days. Atleast she FELT like she was slipping up, though in truth, most bodyguards did not have her stamina, nor the will to stay up all night like she did.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:51 pm
Anton's hackles raised as he growled at the dragon.
"Don't get in my way girl, this is retribution!" he snarled, stepping towards her to test her guard.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:57 pm
Fang lowered her head close to his and growled, "Watch yourself and your company." He was clearly outnumbered. She was giving him a warning. If he tried to attack, she would strike.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:12 pm
Anton growled at her, scanning the group again. All of them looked like they could fight, and some even well at that. Even the runt looked like he might be able to.
Suddenly he was in pain, and he was forced to the ground by the snot who was pulling his mane.

Dentar pulled Anton's mane with no mercy. He was threatening his cousin and his love interest, and he wouldn't go for that.
"Stand down and be a good little kitty or I'll rip out a chunk," he said, resembling his father in that moment.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:55 pm
Fang eyed Dentar for a moment, and rose an eyebrow, taking her humanoid form, saying to the 'creature' "There is no need for violence unless you create it." She flashed a thankful glance to Dentar. He had her back. Cool.

Meiyu, too, had stepped forward, but his was in interest for his apprentice. He levelled the boy a steady gaze that said not to go too far. They did not want this creature to hate, nor fear them. An alliance and new discovery would be a wonderful day, though.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:24 pm
Dentar saw both of their looks, smiling and nodding. He understood. He wouldn't go too far.

Anton glared up at the girl, teeth showing. His eyes lost their fury for a moment, anguish filling them. Then the anger was back, though not as badly as before.
"Fine, I won't fight," he said with a snarl, "Just don't mention the man again."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:52 pm
"Right." Fang took her humanoid form, only HER form, not the one Kujaku was used to seeing. No wings, not the too slim figure, or with muscles just a little bigger than proportion. Her. She straightened her jacket, and backed to stand next to Tori.

Meiyu, as if what had happened was all fictional, patted Anton's head, "So what do you say? Would you like to stay with us for a day to be studied? Then, we can try to help your comrads as best we can." He smiled.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:05 pm
Anton looked up at the man who patted his head, big kitty eyes wide in curiousity.
"What do you mean 'studied'? I need to hunt for my clan! Unless you can feed us for a day," he said with a disbelieving tone, shifting back to his human-esque form and sitting cross-legged in the snow.

Sebastion smiled wickedly, looking over at Meiyu. If that was Anton's price, then he could pay it.
"Just say the number and I can feed you all," he said, knowing he could get enough food if he didn't have it already.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:11 pm
"Studied...there's not much more too it. Seeing your abilities, and blood lines and such." Meiyu shrugged and looked back to Sebastian, "Oh good, then it is possible." He grinned childishly and straightened.

"So, Anton, how many?" Fang asked, and raised an eyebrow curiously. Would Sebby really have enough?  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:19 pm
Anton looked at the black-furred man, in awe of what he was suggesting.
"There are fifty-seven of us, cubs to elders," he said, looking at Sebastion like he was God. Of course, his race did worship the Skycutter clan. He hadn't really believed they existed...until now.

Sebastion laughed, knowing how much food he had in in his house already.
"I could feed you all for a month," he said with a smile, "If you were willing to belong to me."
Sebastion was a collector. He didn't care what it was, as long as it was rare. And Anton was rare. Plus, it wasn't like he had much else to do with his fortune.

Kujaku was eyeing Angel's new form when he heard Uncle. He smiled and shook his head, glad he wasn't feeling nauseous. He liked it when she took on a lower class form. It made it easier to hate her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:28 pm
Fang's breath caught and she smiled almost as wildly as Meiyu, "Cubs?" It was kind of a girl thing. She adored anything cute, and or remotely baby-ish....that was an animal anyway. Not that she could ever actually HAVE kids, but she could still find them adorable.

"And you'll have to show us where the rest are..." Meiyu stood up straight again.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:33 pm
Anton looked at the tall one like he had just smacked a baby with a brick.
"You what?!" he almost yelled, seeing that the man was completely serious. He would need to ask the elders about this...although he probably already knew the answer.
Standing and turning away, towards the forest, he said, "Come visit. Everyone else will have say in the matter."
He walked into the forest, making no sounds.

Tori chuckled at Fang a bit and grabbed her hand, walking forward with her.
"We don't want to loose him, do we?" he asked with a smile.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games