Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:26 pm
((Yes, he plays many instruments; the violin, piano, guitar, flute and panpipes... Got an idea? =J))  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:00 pm
((MUSIC CLASS!!!!! Michishige is in that class nao too!!!))  

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:11 pm
((ima lazy right nowz, so i shall stalk yous guys ^^))  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:45 pm
((oh, crap. how did I miss this yesterday))

Spencer had checked his watch. "Oh, damn. I gotta go to class" he said and was about to head off when he heard screeching tires and loud music. When the guy got out and walked to the cafeteria like nothing was happening, Spencer said "what...was that"

Alex was surprised when he head screeching tires and booming music from the cafeteria, despite the noise of the chitter chatter there. Whoever was responsible for that would need an explanation. He looked with interest at the guy who just burst into the cafeteria. He also saw Whit...who was not wearing his uniform jacket. That was against the dress code. Alex made sure everyone adhered to the dress code...  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 12:43 pm
"Probably some crazy kid or something. I gotta get to class too, I've got a big test coming up later today." Avery said, then shuddered I do not want to fail this test. The McDougall is waiting. Always waiting...

Whit heard the loud screeching and saw some kid enter the cafeteria. He noticed Alex in the corner, and turned invisible when he wasn't looking. Whoops, think he saw me. Better be more careful. He walked past the kid who had made such a ruckus. "Better run, dude, he said before, still invisible, he exited the cafeteria. Now where did that girl from earlier go? He thought with a grin. Following people was fun.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:23 pm
Spencer gathered all his stuff and headed off to his first class of the day.

((what class should that be?))

Alex saw the guy turn invisible. So that's his ability. Better keep a good eye on this guy the prefect said to himself. He looked back to the guy who appeared not to know how to drive or understand the noise limit.

Dr. Stanfield looked with interest at the new guys (at least before Whit went invisible). However, unlike Alex, he did not want to beat both of them into a coma.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:23 pm
((this is totally not a bump))  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:30 pm
((Alright then, good enough? =P ^.^))

Zoharu looked at his watch and jumped up to his feet. ''Aww great, I'll be late now...'' He sighed before dashing out of the cafeteria. He skipped by his car, unlocked the door, cnatched his backpack and locked it again before bolting towards his class. He skidded to a halt in front of the door and straightened and walked inside as if nothing happened.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:32 pm
((music or art, since that's where everybody else is...unless he doesn't like music or art >.>))
((lol, Alex: 1; Whit: 0))  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:34 pm
((Music =P He's also got art, but I chose music class XD Thanks for the proposition rawring ninja =P))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:37 pm
((everyone's all 'I has exams this week' and I'm all >.> my school's exams aren't until june 20th or so...))

Jordan drew a picture while she waited for Maria to respond. I'm sure whatever she says after thinking this long will be enlightening on many levels.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:41 pm
((I think most of those with exams this week are from the more Southern part of the US or from other countries. Certainly not Canada unless they go to a private school))

((and I think I'll have Spencer attend music))

Spencer picked up his violin and headed off to music. He had wanted to learn guitar but his parents insisted the violin was much more 'tasteful'. Oh well. He still enjoyed playing music.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:41 pm
Michishige looked at the guy walking in the door. "Yo!" Michishige called out to him, waving a hand at him signaling him to take the seat next to him. Wouldn't hurt to have more friends, would it? he thought.

((No prob. Propositioning is what I do XP))  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:42 pm
((I needz mah carny >_<))  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:43 pm
((I MISS CARNI!!!!!! crying ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games