Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi-chi-chi

Fallen Allegiant

23,150 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Never Give Up 35
  • First Fall 15
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:04 pm

God-den to you all! My nik name is chi chi- my grandma gave me that name when I
was little- my italin friend just told me that chi chi means blubber crying (most likely
going to change name maybe not). I'm 15 going on 16. Fav music is jrock, industrial, metal, rock & alt. I absolutely love anime & manga not exactly an otaku... yet. And like meekachan I read MegaTokyo, everytime a new comic strip comes out. I'm an artist and a writer that seems to never finish a story oh well I should work on fixing that someday. sweatdrop
thats it so bye 4 now!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:12 pm

Hallooo~
I was invited, /gasp. O.o; My..second guild invite. ^^;
Sooo, hellowz. I'm a n a. Or Ana. Or Foof. Whatevarrr. If you want to know more, there's a buttload about me in my profile. ^^

___________________//

fillmewithfaithinthefaceofthelight

a n a c h r o n i c

Sarla-chan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:38 pm

Hey I'm Katie and I am 17 years old...nice to meet you all!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:05 pm

I am Andio the Slightly Amazing. How do you know me?

Halloween Costume

Sadie Skittles

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:07 pm

Hello, thanks for the invite!

Well...I'm 20....my screenname used to be "mordsithinorange" so any of you who hang around Site Feedback, Q&A, or GCD might recognize that. I took a bit of a Gaia hiatus for a while, though.

Anyway, I'm in college. My major is Wildlife Biology and Environmental Law, but my focus is Ornithology (birds). Science rocks.

Oh, and my favorite anime series is Chobits.

Nice to meet everyone!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:22 pm

Name: Jon ( Please call me that if you want)
This is my 5th invite to a guild... I like anime ( Of course) and other stuff that includes destruction.... I am sometimes random and I could have a good personality...I'm a freak of rock you know. Well if you want to know more about me, look in my profile or pm me...

DarkFire267

BabyWhiteTigress

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:26 pm

Hm... you dont randomly invite? *Feels special* mrgreen
Im BabyWhiteTigress, only friends know my real name, 17 in April, i loooooooove Mariah Careys music, i love hip hop/r&b. Anything else you wana know pm me. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:33 pm

Okay, so! I'm Libby, but if it's easier to remember since it's in my name, you can call me Jura. I live in Texas, but I like my own little imaginary world better. I'm a bit crazy right now, but don't worry, I'm usually sensible. I'm also 14 and in 8th grade.

I like anime (like you couldn't already guess), writing, drawing, reading, sports, computer, and roleplaying. Yeah, I'm a dork. xd Surprisingly, nobody really knows. I've managed to find a pretty good place in the middle school hierarchy.

So, I suppose that's it. Now, one question. How many people actually read these posts?

Juramie

NyaraSha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:33 pm

Hey, I'm karen... like some of the previous posters, I have no idea why I was invited, but that's fine! For a lack of other stuff to say, I'm a piano player, singer/songwriter occasionally, poet, I draw, and music is my love. smile
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:40 pm

I have a hard time believing you don`t randomly invite. I was invited, that in itself should tell you something. Nobody knows me really, I just wander randomly, plus I`ve been pretty inactive on Gaia lately and this came at a time when I haven`t posted in a while. Anyways I`m just kidding, I`m not accusing you of lying when you said you don`t randomly invite.

So about me. I`m 18, in highschool for a 5th year by choice, and I live in Canada. Yeah that`s pretty much it. I sing in the choir at school, I`m stressed about university applications, I`m learning Archery(I can`t believe I made the team, but then again I have contacts in high places) and I love swimming. That`s about it. Yay.

Nightingale_3

SirRandolph

6,250 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:43 pm

Hi I am Randolph most of the time I like to get into the Morality and Religion thing most likely because i have the hardest time dealing with it.. I am 20 and i like video games cooking and my girlfriend. I work for my family where my uncle and father are trying to "groom" me into their immage, not so entertaining. I have been on gaia alot recently eventhough ive known about it for about 3 years its a good output. I like me some Coheed and The Mars Volta checkem out if you like some gooooood good rock. I will be around keep your eyes peeled as i will be coming by to pick up the pieces. domokun
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:13 pm

Hello, I'm G-chan.
I have no idea why or who invited me. o_o;
I like Mexican food and I hate yaoi.
And, I'm actually a mule. xD

Super Assassin G-chan

Thanks 4 All the Fish

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:07 pm

Greetings, my name is Matt, but I go by the handle of "Wolf" on forums.
I'm twenty-two years old and currently reside in New York. No idea who invited me, but hello. domokun
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:24 pm

Hi! I'm RD (which is a nickname as well as an avatar name), I'm 21, Canadian, in my third year of University studying Politics and Chemistry. I joined Gaia for ED, and have on occation been sorely disappointed. I hang arround there a lot of the time anyway. I like debating, and am glad someone out there thought I could contribute something. Thanks!

RD_the

the_pantless_wonder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:38 pm

hello people! my name is nate and im 15. I love the things my dad did when he was 15. Like football, hockey an obsession with crafty sneeky games like splinter cell. though i know it wasn't around back then...

I play AAA football and won the rookie of the year award when i first started. BUT....

If theres one thing i like more thatn football its hockey..if there one thing i like more than hockey its classic rock! Things from the early 70's to the late 80's. Some bands i like are
Queen
led zeppelin
U2
AC/DC
and theres way more..
- in closing if theres one thing i don't like its a f*cking poser! God damn posers! Especily the ones that think the're cool cuz they like zeppelin. I love zeppelin and don't like there names smudged cuz some looser kid wants to be cool...rawr.
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games