Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Forbidden Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:54 pm
User Image

Paint on faces
Hide in dark places,
We feel safe away from,
Anyone at all.

A Secret obsession,
Holding obsession,
The very that keeps you,
Trapped inside my dreams.

So let's take of our clothes,
Run through the streets,
Scream at the moon,
And scuff up out feet,
Won't hear a word,
Cos' they probably say we're terrible,
Lets be animals.

The wolf ripped her teeth back, blood dripping from her teeth. The stupid human wanted to fight, did he? Her ears laid back, growling intensifying in her rage. He'd managed a few hits when he was flailing about, all of which only served to anger her further. Her stance changed, easily showing dominance to the human. This was her game. He was just a toy to her. She lashed out again, clamping her teeth tight around his left forearm. She bit hard enough to feel his nimble bones, before ripping her teeth free from his arm. Her growls intensified as she prepared to strike again.

Kiss in the dark,
Sleep in the trees,
Go where we like,
Lets be animals,

Our mothers our fathers,
Were lovers before us,
We are just creatures,
Who were born to carry on.

Any maybe we're evil,
But mostly just people,
Afraid of living,
Cos' we might just think its fun.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:09 pm
User Image
User Image

SixteenWerewolfRavenclawAconite Pack

Rufus could smell Remy he had wondered where she was and now he knew. Something was very wrong. He smelled a two-legs in the area. He was worried that Remy was in danger or that the two-legs was. He arrived to Remy and a wounded Two-legs, He was to late to stop her from making another of his kind but he was not to late from her killing him. Rufus lunged at the other wolf trying to pin her to the ground. He growled trying to show dominance. 'Back off!'

{OoC:}

Xistund

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:49 pm
User Image

User Image

Miles felt the creature let go of his leg, only to latch onto his arm instead. He grit his teeth, feeling lightheaded as he struggled, only to have his arm get yanked at as the wolf yanked herself off of him. His vision blacked out from pain, and he cringed back, hoping that it would leave him alone. It was at that point he heard another growl, this time from another source, and his vision cleared enough to see another giant wolf. Miles then started trying to back up, his back meeting a tree as he could go no farther. He was going to be eaten, wasn't he? Merlin, he didn't want to go like this. Clutching his arm, he stared, hoping that the other wolf would stop the crazy one.

Music makes the people come together
Music mix the bourgeoisie and the rebel.

-----♫♩♬♪♫♪-----
Thinking: OMGWTFWEREWOLF!!!!!
OOC: ... >D
-----♫♩♬♪♫♪----

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:17 pm
User Image

Paint on faces
Hide in dark places,
We feel safe away from,
Anyone at all.

A Secret obsession,
Holding obsession,
The very that keeps you,

Run through the streets,
Scream at the moon,
And scuff up out feet,
Won't hear a word,
Lets be animals.

The wolf stepped toward the redhead once more, this time, ready to rip through his throat. Her growl got louder as she cocked her head, just in time for another wolf to come out of nowhere. Rufus had her pinned down, which was not okay. She growled, snapping at his throat. When she realized he was stronger, she instead bit his leg, hoping to get him off her!

Kiss in the dark,
Sleep in the trees,
Go where we like,
Lets be animals,

Our mothers our fathers,
Were lovers before us,
We are just creatures,

Any maybe we're evil,
But mostly just people,
Afraid of living,

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:28 pm
User Image
User Image

Rufus yelped in pain as she bit his leg, he felt his grip on her growing weak. He looked at the Two-legs wanting to tell it to run. He was stronger then Remy but she was willing to hurt and kill him now. He tried to bite down on her neck not hard, just to keep her teeth away from his limbs

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:03 pm
User Image
ɚSo what if you can see the darkest side of me?
No one will ever change this animal I have become

User Image

The large grey wolf bounded forward, biting into the younger one's scruff with enough force hopefully to pull her away from the younger wolf. He'd smelled blood, and realized that it had been human. Jason was beyond angry. Remy had done something he had told his pack not to do Precisely, never attack a human. Granted, he had broken that on more than one occasion, as evidenced by the fact he now had a pack of three, but it didn't matter. Which of course made the older wolf wonder. Had she not taken her Wolfsbane in time, or had messed it up? No, it didn't matter. Lips curled over canines, Jason growled, using his full authority of pack leader to confront his first pup. Let her try and attack. He would prove that he was more than capable of defending his place in the pack.

ɚHelp me believe it's not the real mexxx
Somebody help me tame this animal I have become
xxx

--------------------------------------
State: Angry
OOC: ...

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:18 pm
User Image
🌙 It's close to midnight and something evil's lurking in the dark.
🌙 Under the moonlight you see a sight that almost stops your heart.

User Image

You try to scream but terror takes the sound before you make it. 🐾
You start to freeze as horror looks you right between the eyes. 🐾
You're paralyzed! 🐾

Akira burst through the bushes, eyes wide and fur standing on edge. Remy had been missing from the clearing when they all changed, and when Rufus bounded off to find her, her momma wolf instincts kicked into overdrive. Both of her babies were in danger, and she wouldn't stand for it. So when Jason went after Rufus, she followed. What else could she do? And now, here she was, the whole situation in complete view. From what she could see, Remy had lost it. Did she not take her Wolfsbane? Obviously not, because she wouldn't be acting like this otherwise. And... was that... a human?! A human boy?! And he was bloody! Did she.... Remy attacked him?! Akira growled quietly to herself, watching as Rufus and Jason tried to detain the rampaging Remy. Just this once, she would let the boys handle the dirty work. There was someone else that needed her attention at the moment. The auburn-colored wolf slowly crept towards the human, her eyes gentle and caring, like a mother's. She yipped softly to the boy before nudging him with her head. She had to get him out of here. She had to keep him safe. At least, safe from the fight. If Remy had really attacked him, it was only a matter of time before this boy... this innocent boy... became one of them.

🌙 'Cause this is thriller, thriller night! And no one's gonna save you from the beast about to strike.
🌙 You know it's thriller, thriller night! You're fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller tonight.

Night creatures call and the dead start to walk in their masquerade. 🐾
There's no escapin' the jaws of the alien this time. They're open wide. 🐾
This is the end of your life! 🐾

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:29 pm
User Image

Paint on faces
Hide in dark places,
We feel safe away from,
Anyone at all.

A Secret obsession,
Holding obsession,
The very that keeps you,

Run through the streets,
Scream at the moon,
And scuff up out feet,
Won't hear a word,
Lets be animals.

The wolf growled low, ready to bite into Rufus again. Just as she lifted her head to go for his throat, she was grabbed from behind. The younger wolf was far smaller than the one that had grabbed her, and instinctively she knew it was the alpha. "So he's the one I need to destroy. Perfect." She growled louder, angling her stance to mirror his. She darted at him, aiming to bite his upper leg. If she got him down, she'd become the new Alpha. That was exactly what the wolf wanted.

Kiss in the dark,
Sleep in the trees,
Go where we like,
Lets be animals,

Our mothers our fathers,
Were lovers before us,
We are just creatures,

Any maybe we're evil,
But mostly just people,
Afraid of living,

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:35 pm
User Image

User Image

Miles gasped as he saw another wolf, this one huge, bound into the clearing. The color drained out of his face, and he realized what this was. It was a pack of werewolves. When another one came out of the shadows, he screamed and tried to get up. Unfortunately his leg failed underneath him and he collapsed to one knee, bruising them on the ground. At this point, the third year just wanted to wake up. This had to be a dream, right? There was no way a pack of werewolves just came and attack him. He scrambled backward instead, his one good arm supporting him as he moved. It wasn't until he sucked in enough of a deep breath that he attempted standing again. This time he managed it successfully and started hobbling as fast as he could out of there. Merlin, this had to be the worst night of his life, and he hoped he would just wake up soon to be free from this nightmare.

Music makes the people come together
Music mix the bourgeoisie and the rebel.

-----♫♩♬♪♫♪-----
Thinking: OMGWTFWEREWOLF!!!!!
OOC: And exit! >D
-----♫♩♬♪♫♪----

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:42 pm
User Image
ɚSo what if you can see the darkest side of me?
No one will ever change this animal I have become

User Image

Jason dodged nimbly out of the way, his growl low and dangerous. So, the wolf inside wished to challenge for alpha? Shockingly, his own inner wolf and he were in perfect agreement. His hackles and tail fully raised and erect, his ears laid low, and his teeth bared, he came snapping after the impudent pup. He tried for her scruff again, determined to pin the younger wolf down. At least her attention was on him now, and not on the boy that just ran. She wanted to be alpha, she had to take him down, and he wouldn't go down that easily.

ɚHelp me believe it's not the real mexxx
Somebody help me tame this animal I have become
xxx

State: Angry
OOC: ...

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:00 am
User Image

Paint on faces
Hide in dark places,
We feel safe away from,
Anyone at all.

A Secret obsession,
Holding obsession,
The very that keeps you,

Run through the streets,
Scream at the moon,
And scuff up out feet,
Won't hear a word,
Lets be animals.

The wolf had missed the older one, but not by much. She would have to be faster. He managed to bite at her scruff, causing her to yelp. She tried to tug free, but was quite stuck. She snapped at the older male, struggling and fighting for her freedom. Maybe if she could bite him, but at this point, he held her just where she couldn't reach his throat!

Kiss in the dark,
Sleep in the trees,
Go where we like,
Lets be animals,

Our mothers our fathers,
Were lovers before us,
We are just creatures,

Any maybe we're evil,
But mostly just people,
Afraid of living,

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:09 am
User Image
User Image

Rufus glad he no longer had to fight Remy limped over to Akira and watched he laid down but was alert. He was ready to attack if Jason went to far in keeping Remy in line. He whined a bit worried for the two.

Xistund

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:48 pm
Well I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.

User Image

User Image
What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

User Image
The wolf kept up her rather useless attempt at fighting, but nearer to the morning, she found herself quickly running out of energy. A while later had the wolf curled up and whimpering in pain. The change hurt both ways. Halfway through the shift, her consciousness snapped, the wolf collapsing.

When Remy was finally able to move, she sat up slowly, looking around in total confusion. Where the heck was she? Why did her head hurt this bad? Why was she covered in... Her eyes widened in horror as she used her hand to examine the liquid. To her horror, it was blood. She was covered in blood. The worst part was that she was near certain it wasn't hers. Why couldn't she remember anything?! After a few seconds of panicking, she gave a soft groan, then put her head on her knees to try and figure out what had happened. Everything hurt and she was covered in blood. It had not been a good night.

User Image
Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
Her dreams she can't find.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She can't find her place.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
She's all over the place.
Yeah,oh

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:44 pm
User Image
User Image

🌙 I wanna hide the truth, I wanna shelter you, but with the beast inside, there’s nowhere we can hide.
🌙 No matter what we breed, we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom come. This is my kingdom come.

Don't wanna let you down, but I am hell bound. Though this is all for you, don't wanna hide the truth. 🐾
Your eyes, they shine so bright. I wanna save that light. I can't escape this now, unless you show me how. 🐾

The boy that had been bitten obviously didn't recognize her attempts to help him, for he ran off through the woods. Akira stepped in that direction, wanting to run after him to make sure he was alright, but then she saw the fighting. Jason and Remy were going at each other. It was terrifying. Rufus came over, curled up on the ground at her feet, and whined in worry. The poor pup was bleeding too. Akira curled up beside him, licking at the wound on his leg, trying to calm him. There wasn't much else she could do. She wasn't about to step in between Remy and Jason, for she valued her life. However, if he went too far, she would be there. Yes, Remy did a bad thing, but everyone does something bad now and then. And it wasn't like she could help it either.

As the night slowly came to an end, Akira could feel the change coming. She stood and ran into the bushes, towards the clearing where she had changed at the beginning of the night. A few minutes later, she returned, running a hand through her hair. "That was some night." she said, trying to lighten the mood around them. She had a feeling that Jason was about to explode. Akira held a hand out to Remy, offering to help her stand. The girl had been through too much in one night, and looked like she needed someone. Not for a specific purpose. She just needed someone. "Come on, then. It'll be alright." the woman said, gently smiling down at the girl. Someone might as well speak kindly to her, seeing as sh*t was about to hit the fan.

🌙 When you feel my heat, look into my eyes. It’s where my demons hide. It’s where my demons hide. 🐾
🌙 Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside. It’s where my demons hide. It’s where my demons hide. 🐾

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sixth YearWerewolfRavenclawChaserPrefect

Rufus turned back to a human, He was up all night watching over Remy worried over her his arm was still bloody from the bite Remy gave him but he did not care. All that mater was her, once she started to move he went over to her he petted her hair. "Rem...." What was he going to say to her.

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces