Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:11 pm
User Image☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽
So come and dance to the beat, wave your hands together
Come feel the heat, forever and forever
Listen and learn, it is time for prancing,
Now we are here, we're Caramell Dancing!

Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ//Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ//Dᴀᴛɪɴɢ Dᴀᴠɪᴅ Cʟᴀʀɪssᴇ//Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ//Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

Where? --- Platform 9 3/4
With? --- No one in particular
Feeling//OoC --- Pretty.... Not there
Wearing --- Clothes

User Image

Poof. It was still so thrilling to the half-blood, that she could walk throught that wall. She smiled polite smiled in the different directions before finding herself giving her bags to the man putting the trolleys onto the train. She looked around and found the bench she had sat in the year before. AS long as nothing happened, the prefect could just read right? Nothing too horrible about that? Plus she wanted to find some useful info. Maybe something would pop out at her.

Shayna sat quietly on the bench and threw one leg over the other and opened the book. It was a fiction novel... But maybe it could be useful. So far, the world in the book was archaic and apocalyptic. The main character was even kind of stupid in the first chapter... Going to a party?! Really? With creatures of the night out and about, and her being the top wanted person in the area? Shayna rolled her eyes at the stupidity....

User Image

User Image

Make me your Aphrodite
Make me your one and only
Don’t make me your enemy, Your enemy, Your Enemy,
So you wanna play with magic.
Boy, you should know what your falling for.

Sapphire The Owl

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:30 pm
User Image
▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █

Rory chuckled louder this time as Gypsy became excited about her interest in her pet and did a double take as her previously pink hair turned teal. 'The frick!? They can do that? Can I?' she thought to herself before bringing her attention back to the admittedly cute sloth and did as requested and began to scratch his tiny belly admiring the softness and cooing at his adorable face. "It's nice ta meetcha Art." she said to the sloth laughing at the idea of actually introducing herself to a sloth of all things. When the older girl said her father's name she sighed thinking she'd had almost got away with it too if hadn't been for her running her mouth. "Yeah, tha's me Da. An' it's alright I guess." Rory scratched her head lightly trying not to sound ungrateful in front of an obvious fan. It wasn't that she didn't think it was cool her dad was Bain Bolan mega awesome rock star (because she tooootally did), but she just never knew how to talk about it without sounding either like a brat or ungrateful. So she just chose to not speak of it at all. "So ermm...'bout this 'sortin'' thing, what is it I gotta do?" she asked out the clear blue.

==== ☠ ====

I give it all my oxygen
So let the flames begin
So let the flames begin
Oh glory, oh glory

Wearing
Where am I~Platform 9 3/4
Who's here~Gypsy and Art
Uhhhhhhh

This is how we'll dance when
When they try to take us down
This is what will be, oh glory

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:46 am
Iñigo Lazaro Albion-Alexandré

User Image

House: TBA{|}Seer{|}First Year

Iñigo walked onto the platform, ready to start his journey and ready to meet friends. He had not been out of the castle for a very long time and it saddened him, but now here he was, his father dropping him off in front of the train station with a nice goodbye, but leaving him alone to try to find out where everything is, mainly because he had business to attend to. It seemed as if his father had always had something to do, whether it is attending to his job, or meeting powerful Scottish blokes. He had never had time for Iñigo on the weekdays, but come the weekends, he definitely saw quite a bit of his father then, but only then

He walked into the station, wanting to figure out where the entrance was for the train. Despite his great memory, it actually seemed to slip his mind this time...maybe because he was never truly told the information. His father sure didn't. Maybe he was expected to know it. Despite his lack of knowledge in nothing but what he needed at this point, he decided to investigate. He listened around the station for voices, finding what seemed like all women but a few with a diverse variety of hair colors from blonde to purple. He listened in, watching...waiting; waiting to hear the conversations to see if they knew. And before he knew it, he heard the words...'head boy' being used and that was all too familiar to him...why? Because his father had been one and has boasted about it quite a bit.

Walking up to what seemed to be a couple, judging upon the public display of affection that the two underwent. "Hello, do either of you know where I am supposed to go? I'm sorry to bother you, but I heard the words 'Head Boy'," he said to them, looking down at the ground. Usually, his confidence was fine, but in front of older students, he was the bottom of the food chain and didn't know what to say to them. He then caught himself and a few moments after he finished talking. "Not that I was listening to your conversation or anything...wait... no...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. All I need is to know where to go then I'll be gone." He looked at the ground again. He felt like he made a fool of himself and his mood began to drop. He couldn't lose it...not again...not here.

“There is no death. Only a change of worlds.”

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:11 am
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Twelve year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: Borussia Dortmund{|}Second Year

Theo made his way onto the platform, just arriving from Germany with his father's associate just about four hours ago, who thought I was getting on the train and upon my father's will left me there alone. Dortmund, Germany was quite an interesting place and quite frankly, he loved it. He couldn't believe the place was so active and nice and their football pitch was beautiful. The fans had been the best part of it. They had supported the team heavily.

Now that Theo was back in London however, it was time to get back to the real world and back to the fun times he had at Hogwarts. He missed Hogwarts...all of his friends...Alexandria...his professors...everything. During the summer, he had grown to really know how much he liked the place. He really under appreciated it and he was glad that he was going back. His life had been much better ever since magic had been introduced into it.

Theo walked around the station looking for those that he knew. He did see Alexandria, the girl he wanted to see, but next to her stood her sister...and quite frankly, he didn't know what kind of mood Alex was in, mainly because of how much she despised her sister. He would only go up to her if she noticed him. He didn't how long he could resist that however. He then looked around again, seeing if maybe Ronna, Leonette, David, or any of his friends for that matter, had been here. He found Ronna, but wasn't sure if he should go up to her either. He probably would when he got to Hogwarts. She had been his Quidditch spectating partner after all. The two had grown to be friends over the any games they watched together.

So, for now, unless he saw Leo and David, would just board the train. Unless he had been spotted and confronted by one of his friends, he was going to relax until he got onto the train. He would find someone to sit with then...probably Alex, maybe someone else. He did not know what he was doing, which seemed to be a common theme in his life at this point. He never knew what he wanted to do, but it never seemed to be problematic so he never paid attention to it.

I hated every minute of
training
, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:49 am
User Image
User Image

Anastasia Romellier, was, today, in fact, extremely excited.

Bounding happily across the station, the peppy blonde looked about, taking in all her surroundings had to offer with a smile. Sidling up to the wall, the blonde closed her eyes and let free, slipping through the barrier without a hitch. When she opened her eyes, she grinned at what she saw. So this was it! This was the big beginning of her journey! Looking around, the petite girl spotted a few people, all, she was sure-- well, of course. They were through the barrier too! Silly girl-- milling about, presumably headed to Hogwarts too. Toying slightly with her cup of Starbucks iced shaken tea, she brought it up to her lips, taking small sips as she continued to look about her. Taking a peek behind her, she frowned to still see empty air. Honestly, her brother was taking his time!

Vinnie needed to hurry his a** up! She wasn't going to have him miss her going away! Admittedly, she wanted to know if he'd cry or something-- it would be nice, she meant, it would mean he did love her!-- and she loved her brother in general. It was too bad Sy couldn't make it, though. He was going through one of his funks, and that really was a shame for today. One hand holding her tea, the girl clutched her army anorak tighter around her, glancing down at her watch and fidgeting in her boots.

User Image

h o w d o y o u d o t h e r e?- - -
s t a t i o n

a l o n e
h e l l o , w o r l d !
e x c i t e d
s i n g l e

Quote:

heather030595

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:14 am
User Image
User Image

Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 13
Year at Hogwarts: 3rd year

Oh, well, there is Victor... I guess I haven't made enemies with everyone. I wonder if his romantic prospects went any better?

Ronna looked up a bit surprised to see Victor and put on a small smile, was I making a long face? Hmm... it wouldn't seem that odd all things considered. "Oh, hey Victor... um... it's... I was just thinking that's all. It was a... weird summer... I suppose that is one way of putting it-nothing spectacular one way or another I suppose just weird... awkward..." She said trailing off with a shrug, "At least we have electives to keep us all the busier this year."

"Anyways, I stayed back home for most of the summer so what is there to talk about besides the fact that the White Cliffs are still white, the air still tastes like salt if you get close enough to the ocean, and I spent the summer getting paid for tutoring my neighbor in mathematics... algebra, basic trig..." She said wanting to avoid discussing the fact she had gone off on someone that summer-someone in her own house at school.

"What about you? I remember you said something last year about having your eye on someone in your house, a first year? Well I guess he would be a second year now," Ronna said with a bit of an uncomfortable laugh. "Of course, I'm not the sort to take romantic advice from. I guess I'm more my mother's kid than I think about."

User Image

Doing: Waiting on Platform 9 3/4, talking to Victor
In Company of: Victor
[Wearing: Something I normally would not have picked. (That's what I get for having to shop with friends of Dad for clothes)]

{ }

Squeeky Luff

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:44 am
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

House: Ravenclaw
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 12
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: Second Year
Wearing: Ravenclaw Robes

David entered Platform 9 3/4 pushing his trolley with his owl in its cage on top of his trunk. He had a book in his hand though it was unopened as he figured it was best to focus on where he was going and getting his things to the train first. Actually running into people hardly seemed well. He glanced around noting a lot of unrecognized faces, he doubted it was about a sudden huge influx of first years and more of his lack of proper socialization and paying attention to people from the year before.

On the bright side he was able to win points with his mother by telling him he met with Claire. And, the meeting with Claire got his littler sister off his back about being completely antisocial by him saying he had run into a classmate from school and had end up spending the afternoon with her. Of course, by saying he met with a female was something that brought a few annoying questions by his sister, Cathy, before he was able to squash by him saying quite bluntly that Claire and him were more of mere acquaintances than anything else. And, the idea of him and Claire was comical.... them even being considered friends was a bizarre thought.

And David, though he had gone to Flourish and Blotts, was still never able to figure out the mystery of his father's account books and the Ryans to his satisfaction. Of course, he had given up on it mostly after his first visit to the shop where the owner had looked almost as if she recognized him before she got distracted by who David assumed was her son who had apparently skipped out to explore Diagon Alley or something. She hadn't spoken English in her quick worded lecture, David knew-it sounded like Spanish-which made him wonder why someone with such an English sounding last name would be so fluent in Spanish, but he end up not asking.

David handed over his trolley and with a book on human psychology that if he didn't know his sister he would have thought it was a joke for her to hand over to him, anyways, he sat down on a bench, waiting for the train to start.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:58 am
Once AGAIN I'm SITTING on the MOON
It's TOO LATE to FOLLOW me NOW
I STAY in FRONT of MANY YEARS
A GLITTERING SILENCE that nobody KNOWS
Let me SHINE, let me SMILE
Let me KISS the SKY
Let me SHINE, let me SMILE
And TELL ME, tell me WHY?

Nobody else believes it: Melancholy
If nobody else can reach it: Hm...
Take a deep breath now: -
And sit on the moon next to me: Hogwarts Express

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S

H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | S I X T H Y E A R User Image

Newlyn heard a shout and saw a young girl, one of Elsie's friends, running over to her sister. She recognized the girl as Leo, Chloe's cousin, and smiled a little. She saw Chloe following after the younger girl, and waved at her best friend. "My summer was nice," she replied. "I didn't really do much, though." Except maybe listen to Elsie and Morven argue.

The conductor was making the last call and she looked to Chloe. "Let's get a compartment." Elsie would probably want to sit with the younger girls, and Newlyn was fine with that. She could have an actual conversation with her friend, because they wouldn't be talking in front of several twelve year olds.

She made her way onto the train and found an empty compartment, then sat down by the window, which she always gravitated towards. She liked to look out and watch the scenery change as they entered Scotland. The Hufflepuff stowed her things up above, and waited for her friend to join her.

MUSIC in the SOUL can be HEARD by the UNIVERSE.

((I'm a bit behind, so if you wanna do Chloe's next post at the Hogsmeade Station, that's fine with me.))

[quote="murruelecrueset]

Do you REALLY want to LEARN TO FALL?
EVERYTHING is within TIME
EVERYTHING I can FIND
Do you REALLY want to LEARN TO FALL?
EVERYTHING feels ALIVE
RIP the STARS from my WORLD
FEEL me NOW, 'cause EVERYTHING is ALIVE
Even MEANS I can FLY

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:57 pm
Since I was born they couldn't hold me down
Another misfit kid, another burned-out town
Never played by the rules I never really cared
My nasty reputation takes me everywhere

I look and see it's not only me
So many others have stood where I stand
We are the young so raise your hands
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Crash
Fourth Year Gryffindor

”Excuse me, coming through! Beep beep!” Crash hollered recklessly as his fleeting image soared through the concrete wall and into the mass of students ready to board the train. His skateboard clattered on every crack in the pavement as he juggled a dufflebag over his shoulder and strapped around his back. It wasn’t terribly heavy, he didn’t have too many changes of clothes, just the one pair of shoes, and he left all of his textbooks in the Gryffindor dorm room over the summer (and not exactly by accident either.) ”Hey! Watch it!” He shouted. Nearly cut off by the trolley of another student, an owl squawked at a high pitch and he stumbled off of his board, his worn shoes grinded against the grooves of the concrete and sputtered forward. The clack, clack, clack, clack of the wheels on his board echoed slowly as it rolled on. ”Hey, wait, no, s**t!”

Crash doubled over, swift hands tried to swipe up his board, but he missed. Still hunched over, he chased the bloody thing down the train station, bumped into a young blonde girl accidentally. ”Sorry!” And kept running. He weaved through the crowds and bent down for the fifth time, and he nearly fell over when his dufflebag gave way and plopped down with the force of gravity. ”Oof!” He groaned, but torn, and blistered fingers managed to snatch up his skateboard before it rolled away any farther. He glanced around, and familiar eyes caught sight of a brunette upperclassman tucked behind a novel and perched on a bench. ”Hey Shayna, how was your summer? David here yet?” He wondered as he tucked his board under his arm. He didn’t really know her too well, actually, he wasn’t even sure if he’d ever talked to her before. But she knew David, so he had to hope that the other Gryffindor would be here soon.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Height: 5' Weight: 134lbs Age: 14
Skateboarding
Platform 9 3/4l
Torn and True
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image User Image

They call us problem child
We spend our lives on trial
We walk an endless mile
We are the youth gone wild
We stand and we won't fall
We're the one and one for all
The writing's on the wall
We are the youth gone wild

Greycast
Anastasia Rommelier, AKA blonde girl
shabatha
Shayna Snow, AKA brunette upperclassman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:07 pm
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 years go by
I don't really know why I don't really know why
7, 8, 9, 11 years go by
I don't really know why I don't really know why
I still feel the same way I did when I was 17
I still look over my shoulder waitin for the world to change

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
ღTakenxxxByღxxx Rose Hall

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Nell apparated, yes she apparated!, onto the platform and did a mini twirl of happiness because of it. This was the beginning of her last year at Hogwarts and she was feeling rather bittersweet about the whole thing. After this year she wouldn't eat in the same room as all her friends (even if they were at different tables), no more classes, no more shared dormitory, how was she supposed to go about life without seeing her best friends everyday?! She shook her head against the morose thoughts, she had a whole year before that happened and by then she might've come up with a solution. As per usual she spotted Marina as the first of her friends to arrive along with Damien and gave a soft smile at how adorable the pair looked. Who'd have thought they would make Hogwarts cutest couple? It was a fact; especially since they were Head Boy and Girl. Not wanting to completely ruin the cute moment she went up the pair and waved so they could see her before she threw caution to the wind and hugged her red haired friend. "Mari! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever! How was your summer? You look fabulous by the by. And hello Damien!" Nell also hugged the probably stunned Slytherin male with an inward cackle. "Also, congrats to the both of ya for Heads, you deserved it and I know you'll do great. Now! I'm off to find a compartment you two should do the same. See ya in class Mari!" she Scot grinned and waved before heading off towards the train finally letting out a bit of her laughter.

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

The Forgotten Weasley

Cara MiaKitty

Wearing: Clothing | Where: Platform 9 3/4 | With: Everyone | Thoughts: I'm gonna get it later, but it was soooooo worth it! | OOC:

But these are the good old days
These are the good old days
These are the good old days
And I wish that I could stay
I wish that I could stay
I wish I could stay

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:30 pm
User Image
Heart still beating but it's not working
It's like a hundred thousand voices that just can't sing
I reached out trying to love but I feel nothing
Oh, my heart is numb

User Image

Ricked walked through the barrier, eyes already looking for Cait as he scanned the crowd. It was weird, but not a bad weird, to be dating someone. He made his way through the crowd, and then spotted Shayna. Oh, this was going to be awkward, wasn't it? But the fifth year was competent, and he was sure she'd make a good fit. Now, to get over nerves was the issue. He stepped around a group of giggling second years and waved to her, already composing what he was going to say. He cleared his throat. "Um, hey Shayna. Can I have a word with you? It's about, well, the quidditch team, so erm, if you want, well...." He shifted awkwardly and wondered how he was going to get over this by the time tryouts started. He knew he was a bad choice for this.

----------------------------------
Thinking: Hope this doesn't come back to bite me in the arse...
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm feeling better ever since you know me
I was a lonely soul but that's the old me
A little wiser now from what you've shown me
Yeah, I feel again

Jinx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:34 pm
User Image
User Image

Lɪɢʜᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛs ɪɴ ᴀ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Tʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴄᴀʀ ᴄʜᴀsᴇ
Aɴᴅ I’ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀɪᴍɪɴᴀʟ
Aɴᴅ ғʟᴇᴇɪɴɢ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜɪs sᴄᴇɴᴇ
Aɴᴅ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴀᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
Tʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴛʜɪɴᴋᴀʙʟᴇ

Dhylan walked onto the platform, eyes wide. He wasn't insanely happy about leaving Todd, but at least he had Greg and Gramma. He adjusted his glasses, then glanced at the girl behind him.... or beside him... where was she? He sighed and loaded their things at the train, grabbing both his and Minn's carry-on bags and Missie. He reached for the familiar handle of his cat carrier, but was met with nothingness as he remembered what had happened. With a sigh, he slid to his tiptoes, searching for the tiny girl he had brought. Sure, she was fourteen and plenty old enough to be on her own, but her cat was attempting to bite his fingers off and he wanted to give her her own stuff to carry... and maybe find a friend to talk to?

I’ᴍ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀɪɴᴋ ᴏғ ᴅɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ
Sᴛᴀʀɪɴ’ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴsᴇǫᴜᴇɴᴄᴇs
Sᴏ ʙʀᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴡᴇ’ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ
Tᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ I’ʟʟ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs ᴛᴏ ғᴀɪʟ
Gᴏɪɴ’ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ғᴀsᴛᴇʀ
Jᴜᴍᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴀʀ
Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴄᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ
Wᴇ’ʀᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴇᴇʟ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:51 pm
LET it GO, let it ROLL right OFF your shoulders
DON'T you KNOW, the HARDEST part is OVER
LET it IN, let your CLARITY DEFINE YOU
IN the END, we will ONLY just REMEMBER how it FEELS
Our LIVES are MADE, in these SMALL HOURS
These LITTLE WONDERS, these TWISTS and TURNS of FATE
TIME falls AWAY, but these SMALL HOURS
These SMALL HOURS still REMAIN

Let it slide: Hopeful
Let it shine: Where are my friends?
And I don't mind: Newlyn
We'll get by: Platform 9 and 3/4

E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | S E C ON D Y E A R User Image

Elsie clung to her sister and the trolley as they ran through, and then blinked once on the bright and airy platform. She walked alongside her sister, proud of her burgeoning growth spurt which would soon have her past Newlyn's shoulder. She squeaked and drew in closer to her sister as some lunatic charged by chasing his skateboard. He then proceeded to bump into some poor first year, by the looks of the girl. Elsie winced in sympathy, and then looked around for someone she knew, like Newlyn was doing. Where was Echo, or Tanya, or Kas, or even Wren, that sweet first year they'd met at the ice cream parlor? Her blue eyes were wide and searching as she scanned the platform.

If you PREPARE FOR THE WORST but HOPE FOR THE BEST you will RARELY BE DISAPPOINTED.

Let your TROUBLES fall BEHIND YOU
Until you FEEL IT all AROUND YOU
If it's ME you NEED to TURN TO
It's the HEART that REALLY MATTERS in the END
And ALL of my REGRET, I HOPE
Will WASH itself AWAY SOMEHOW
But I CANNOT and WILL NOT FORGET
The WAY I FEEL right NOW

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:06 pm
User Image☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽
So come and dance to the beat, wave your hands together
Come feel the heat, forever and forever
Listen and learn, it is time for prancing,
Now we are here, we're Caramell Dancing!

Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ//Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ//Dᴀᴛɪɴɢ Dᴀᴠɪᴅ Cʟᴀʀɪssᴇ//Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ//Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

Where? --- Platform 9 3/4
With? --- Crash and Rick
Feeling//OoC --- David is always a little late ((sorry edit. Misread))
Wearing --- Clothes

User Image

Shayna looked over the top of her book when she heard the shouts of a male bounding through people. Almost thinking it might have been David, she sort of felt bad for whoever was having so much trouble. When she heard her name she realized who had actually burst through the crowd. "Hi. Crash right? My summer was pretty plain. What about yours? He's not here yet. He is normally late."] Shayna replied chuckling. She was about to ask if he was alright when someone else caught her eye. Rick, the quidditch captain was headed their way. When he started asking for a moment of her time about the team she was frightened for a moment. Did he want her to not tryout this year? "Yeah sure Rick. What's up?" She said trying to be gentle. The captain seemed nervous. But about what?

User Image

User Image

Make me your Aphrodite
Make me your one and only
Don’t make me your enemy, Your enemy, Your Enemy,
So you wanna play with magic.
Boy, you should know what your falling for.

Sapphire The Owl

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:24 pm
Holy water cannot help you now
A thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money, I don't want your crown
See, I've come to burn your kingdom down
Holy water cannot help you now
See, I've come to burn your kingdom down
And no rivers and no lakes can put the fire out
I'm gonna raise the stakes, I'm gonna smoke you out

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED

PROUD HALFBLOOD SLYTHERIN
SEVENTH YEAR PREFECT AND HEAD GIRL
BRITISH YOUTH REPRESENTATIVE TO THE WIZENGAMOT
User Image
Seven devils all around you: Calm | Seven devils in your house: There he is... | See, you were dead when you woke up this morning: Damien, Iñigo, Nell | And you'll be dead before the day is done: Platform 9 and 3/4

Marina gasped mockingly. "An example? However will we manage that? It's not as if..." He stole the words out of her mouth and she scowled like a sullen child. "I hate it when you do that." she muttered, but still laid her head against his shoulder. They hadn't been the best prefects, admittedly, but they'd probably been a lot more... benevolent then past Slytherin prefects. There was no abuse of power. Usually.

And now they were obviously paying the price for not being power hungry snobs, because they'd been put in charge of the whole school. The two of them. In charge. Of the whole school. Yes. Yes, this was going to go swimmingly. Damien sighed and she sighed, blowing a mussed curls out of her face in a quick exhale of breath. She looked up at him and mirrored his smirk. "Agreed." Then she frowned. "Even then, with our luck, a ghost would just float in on us... You know what, maybe I should just start putting up flipping wards and shield charms whenever we want to be alone." she mumbled.

The redheaded girl saw his wink, and promptly blushed, not very noticeably, but her face heated up. She tried to swat at him. "Ugh! You did that on purpose!" she accused indignantly, before someone walked up to them. It was a small boy who was presumably a first year. He looked a little lost. Then he spoke and she really blushed. Damn it. Overheard by an eleven year old. "Ah.. the train," she said in a choked, embarrassed tone. "Just find a compartment in one of the carriages, and be prepared to let perfect strangers sit with you. It'll be jam packed. There's a place overhead to put your trunk and stuff."

Next she caught sight of Nell, cheery as ever, waving at them, before coming over. Still flushed, she returned her best friend's hug. "Hey Nell. My summer was good." Yeah. It'd been beneficial to her hunt for information. And she'd finally had a few normal dates with her boyfriend. That had to count for something. She watched in amusement as Nell also hugged Damien. "Uh, thanks." The Hufflepuff then raced off, basically cackling, and Marina slowly waved.

"Well. Glad to see Nell hasn't lost her pep." she remarked with a wry smile.

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

RedEagleEye007

And now all your love will be exorcised
And we will find your sayings to be paradox
And it's an even sum, it's a melody
It's a battle cry, it's a symphony
They can keep me out, 'til I tear the walls
'Til I take your heart, and I take your soul
For what has been done, cannot be undone
In the evil's heart, in the evil's soul

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games