Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:50 pm
Victor Beausoleil
Hufflepuff ** Fifth Year ** Prefect

User Image
"Let my healing melody,
ease your heart.
Let my kind voice,
ease your pain.

Victor glanced at the prefect part of the train, it....seemed a bit more...but not much than the usual fare. Maybe they just had special privileges? He would need t do a lot more study on how to be a proper prefect, "Acting off?" He then tilted his head as Ronna explained why, or at least why she thought he was off, "Don't worry too much about it Ronna~ He'll come around, oui? Maybe he just needs some time to zink?"

When Ronna let go of his wrist he smiled some at her opinion on bubble baths, "Maybe zey have a salt water option? Zis is a magical school after all...It wouldn't much surprise me."

"I do know zem...sort of....I kinda...shy away from it all. Really need to learn to get better at interacting wiz people." He then coughed some as he took a seat across from Ronna, "Hmm...I guess it's just principle? I mean....I do...trim a little bit of it. But not much." He tilted his head, "I can't imagine me wiz short hair. I'd probably freak out someone."

I feel calm you know?
My inner thoughts are, "Me with short hair....*shudder*"
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud fifth year
My puppeteer says "..." Out of character.

mc2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:57 pm
Lin Daiyu
Unsorted ** First Year ** Seer

User Image
"Honesty is being blunt,
being blunt is right.
Never back down from a fight,
let your courage and wisdom make you right.

Lin shook her head as she boarded the train, still reading her book and dodging people when needed. It wasn't like she didn't know how to pay attention, books were usually just more interesting than people most of the time.

Then again her mother and father did drill into her about making more friends...and not being such a creepy bookworm. She paused in her thoughts, then again her mother also said not to associate with any filthy mud-bloods or blood-traitors so maybe she shouldn't listen to her parents?

What was wrong with muggle-borns anyway? Some of them wrote her favorite books!

Shaking her head some she paused in her reading as she looked for a cabin to sit in, that's when she saw a familiar person....she thought, didn't Lin meet her at that ice-cream place?

"Do...You mind if I sit here?" Lin asked the young blonde, if she could...maybe she could fill the quota of having met people...and could get her parents to stop nagging at her about it all.

I feel concerned you know?
My inner thoughts are, "Then again my parents seem to be bigots. or at least one of them."
I'm in the house of Unknown
I am a proud first year

Cara MiaKitty

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:46 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Cute on the Train with No one
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Sad
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Hmph. 'You'll make friends.' Yeah, right. ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

I don't know where everyone goes; ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          It's not like us to follow. ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          It seems that we are alone, ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          And don't know where to go. ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePersephone blinked as someone entered the car just behind her, head turning sharply towards the door, gaze drifting from the window to the girl. The blonde thought she might recognize the girl, but she wasn't sure. "Um... sure? I mean, if you want. I'm not waiting on anyone," she informed the brunette, shrugging lightly. She wouldn't kick someone out, after all, even if they just sat in awkward silence for the entirety of the ride, at least she wouldn't be alone, right? She glanced back out the window, watching the other students still boarding the train, eyes curious. She didn't know any of them, had been sheltered her whole life. Grandfather had never allowed her to have friends, had wanted her to dedicate all her time to her studies... she'd rarely had free time. Her only and best friend was her cousin, who was a grown up, a man. She'd never socialized with people her own age, except that day at Diagon Alley... and then she realized where she'd seen the girl. The ice cream shop. "Um... have we met? I... I'm Persephone. Sorry, I just sort of feel like you look familiar," she said, blushing lightly. Well, that hadn't sounded totally stupid... except, yes it had. Brilliant. She realized she'd posed her question to the window, not the other girl, and turned to face her. Hmph. Even if her name didn't put others off, her complete lack of social skills almost certainly would. Wonderful.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ But I'm safe right here.
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ We know we are.
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ And it's kind of scary,
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ Thinking of what is out there...

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:31 pm
Lin Daiyu

User Image
"Honesty is being blunt,
being blunt is right.

Lin waited patiently for the girl to see her, when she did Lin did a polite bow. It was a habit because that's how it was done at home....Asian household and all, they were very strict on her.

Taking a seat opposite the blonde, Lin nodded, "Xiè xie." She then paused, "I mean...Thank you." She mentally admonished herself for slipping into Chinese, this was England.....It was rude.

Picking up her book, she flipped to the page where she left off. She was in a compartment...she was socializing....sort of. In a way. So that meant she was doing what she needed to do.

Right?

When the blonde spoke up again, Lin politely put her book down, "Persephone?" She let out a small smile, "My name is Daiyu Lin." She then paused, "I-I mean Lin. Pleased to meet you again." That was awkward, she wasn't very....adept at socializing, but she could do this, "We met at the ice cream shop? I....don't know if you remember." Lin blushed in embarrassment, "Sorry if I seemed umm...presumptuous."

This was a disaster. Awkwardness was why she tried not to talk much.

I feel awkward you know?
My inner thoughts are, "I'm trying at least....Yes."
I am a proud first year

Cara MiaKitty

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:35 pm
jeѕѕαмιɴe αɴd тoвιαѕ wαlѕн
| тwιɴѕ | ғιғтн yeαr preғecтѕ | нυғғlepυғғ αɴd ɢryғғιɴdor |

User ImagexxxxxxxxxUser Image

jeѕѕ shot her brother a vindictive glare upon being defended by Gypsy, though her cheeks were flushed red momentarily. Her brother's was even redder though, and he looked so uncomfortable that she felt better. "At least if I snogged someone, they'd be into it too," she sneered at him mercilessly. The small brunette led the way onto the train, walking with the sort of flounce and swing to her step she only got when she was mad and sat down abruptly in the compartment upon reaching it, eyes glittering dangerously behind her glasses. Just let her brother insult her again. She was better with a wand; she could hex him to kingdom come and back.

тoвy quailed under Gypsy's cold gaze and did nothing but shake his head silently. There was no way he was winning this fight with Gypsy and Jer there. The blond Slytherin seemed a bit more sympathetic to him but not by much. He bit his tongue and stared at his feet until they were in a compartment, then silently looked out the window. Anything he said right now Jess would rip to shreds. He'd really gone and hit a nerve there. He should have saved that insult for later. Now she was all indignant and probably embarrassed as hell because she thought there was something wrong with her since she was fifteen and had never been kissed-

Alright, maybe he shouldn't have said it.

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:46 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Cute on the Train with No one
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Sad
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Hmph. 'You'll make friends.' Yeah, right. ❞

I don't know where everyone goes; ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          It's not like us to follow. ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          It seems that we are alone, ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          And don't know where to go. ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePersephone felt bad when she realized the girl had been reading. Well, that's what she got for not looking at people when she spoke to them. Rude, rude, rude. Her great-grandmother would have... she pushed that thought aside, because it didn't matter what she would say, because she and great-grandfather had disowned her, along with her father and Ava. Still, you were supposed to look at people when you spoke to them. She flushed lightly when the girl mentioned the shop. It was her, then... well, that was good, right? She had at least managed to recognize the face. "It's very nice to meet you... again, I suppose," she said, moderating her tone so that it was clear and crisp, the way she'd been taught. Well, she had been taught by the portion of her family she was no longer related to in anything but blood, but still, her father spoke thus, so why shouldn't she? "Presumptuous?" she asked, confused. She didn't quite understand what Lin was referring to. She frowned lightly, chewing her lip for a moment. "Lin, if you would like to read, you may. I didn't mean to be rude and interrupt," she told the other girl, her tone apologetic. She really hadn't meant to act out of turn like that... she had enough books in her own trunk to keep herself occupied.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ But I'm safe right here.
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ We know we are.
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ And it's kind of scary,
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ Thinking of what is out there...

Squeeky Luff

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:55 pm
User Image

HoffmanxXx Heist

x. ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███
                                                      xx`◜ coffee˟↘ ᴛʜᴇS H H - sɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ɴᴏ ʙᴏᴜɴᴅs
                                                      xx( ) THAT'S t- three - -AND IT'S STUCK TO MY NAME ↘↘
                                                      xxx I'VE GOT MY FEET DOWN ON THE GROUND I'VE GOT MY FEET DOWN ON THE GROUND - G - GROUND
                                                      xx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( I WANT MY TURN IN THIS GAME )

( feeling : bright . ♔ . with : dori, the dori - imposters . ♔ . at : platform 9 3/4 )
                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthird year . ↘ . gryffindor . ↘ . tower . ↘ . pureblood

- The tickle did startle her, sending the brunette taking half a step to the left when the touch grazed the back of her neck. It was the sight of the familiar more-orange-than-red locks that topped the grinning visage that did it, and the teen relaxed, shooting her friend a mock glare before shifting it into a small grin. How did she make all her friends? They were all so bubbly. Not very much like her at all. "Hello, Rory," Coffee responded with a wry smile. "Not much━ I grew?" she offered. There really wasn't much to say about her summer aside from that. The most eventful thing that had happened was realizing she had shot up a few inches.

- Not that it really mattered. She was always freakishly tall for her age. A lot of it was attributed to the slightly inappropriate heels Spar had allowed her to wear on her own whims, but it counted. She was easily able to say she had never actually been, you know, short.

- Julius, if she remembered right━ which she did, thank you very much━ gave her a nod, accompanying the simple inquiry he had posed. Coffee inclined her head in acknowledgement. "Yes. Julius, isn't it?" To be honest, she had never really bothered to remember the name of the last triplet. Probably since they had never talked, but ah, well. Not a big loss, in her opinion. The attention was drawn away by her 'post' shifting. Following along with the little group she had gotten herself into, Coffee blatantly ignored the looks from Dori, shrugging off the glare with one of her own. The small comment sort of smarted. Hmph. It wasn't like she asked to be this tall. She did have to duck her head a little to enter the compartment, but it wasn't that much of a duck. It was more of a duckling, really. Despite it, Coffee could understand where the moodiness on Dorian's part was coming from. Taking a seat next to the Hufflepuff, the Gryffindor shifted slightly, offering her side as a rest as she got into her half of their position for the frequent occurrence. It was a subtle an amendment she could get, and probably the best apology she could do at the moment for getting taller yet again.

o o c : ramble here, b***h

Cara Miakitty

mc2

Sir Spazalots

Mizuki226

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheo Gibbs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGryffindor Fourth Year

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness..."

Theo had solemnly nodded at the two older kids, agreeing to get a compartment with them. He also fit in a 'nice to meet you' line that he had used twice now today. He was always up to meeting new people. "All I really need is a place to put some of my stuff really. I'm always in and out when it comes to the train ride. I promise I won't bother you guys since you seem to want to catch up each other's lives and you won't see too much of me," he said to them, noting the intimacy the two seemed to share. He wasn't too sure, but from what he had observed, the two were either really good friends, or harbored some feelings for each other. They both really seemed to light up when they had seen each other. And if the latter of the two, he found himself in an extremely awkward situation. Third wheel was never something he wanted to do, but of course, there was the chance that they were good friends.

Theo found an empty one almost immediately, but put his stuff down under the seat and went to walk out. "I'm going to see if I can find something to eat. Anything would be good right now," he said, looking towards Claire, and then to Uriel. "If this compartment really doesn't fit your liking, you can leave if you want. I won't take too much offense to it..." he joked, not sure if they would leave him or not. He was a little bit younger than the two, but he surely didn't look the part. He was a good five foot eight inches tall now, and didn't really act like a fourteen year old, but of course, there was a childish side to him too. They could just not like younger people sitting with them. He didn't know what they were going to do, but he figured whatever happens was going to happen if he was there or not.

"I see you guys in a little bit. If you are still here of course..." he said to them, before striking out on a journey to find food. He really needed something to eat because he had yet to that day. He walked down the isle, looking into the compartments briefly, seeing who was where. He also looked for food, or even the bloody candy cart.

"And some have greatness thrust upon them"

Forks Anonymous

The Forgotten Weasley

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:02 pm
Lin Daiyu

User Image
"Honesty is being blunt,
being blunt is right.

Lin fidgeted some when Persephone had replied, she still felt odd socializing, "Nice to umm...meet you again as well." When Persephone mentioned her book reading, Lin blushed some, ah....that must have seemed rude, "Oh I...umm...I can speak. It'd be nice to...erm...socialize."

Lin then sighed, "Sorry that I'm being awkward. This must be terribly painful to umm...bear." She looked to the side, "I'm not all that great at....the social aspect of being with others." Lin then sighed, "So....umm...what I'm trying to say is you don't have to apologize. It was statistically more rude of me to read when I had initiated polite conversation and...."

Lin then caught herself, this was painful, "I apologize for rambling..."

I feel awkward you know?
My inner thoughts are, "That was bad wasn't it? Ugh....why do I suck so bad at this?"
I am a proud first year

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:22 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          "dating" Michael Davenport
                                                          Looking Adorkable on the Train with the prefects
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Amused
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Pffffft, oh, this is priceless... ❞

Coin-operated boy; ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          All the other real ones that I destroy ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          Cannot hold a candle to my new boy and I'll ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy had caught the look in Toby's eye, that flash of regret for his words, and it soothed her anger, but only just. Jess' embarrassment ensured that, yes, she was still annoyed at the boy, though she at least knew that he knew he'd been wrong. Still, though. There would be consequences. The pink-haired Ravenclaw followed behind the twins, entering the prefect's compartment behind them, unsurprised to see Ronna there, or or Victor, for that matter. Hell, if the four of them had made prefect, obviously the two of them were perfect for it, right? She still couldn't quite wrap her head around the fact that she'd been chosen, let alone that her friends had too. She pushed past Toby to sit next to Jess. She offered Victor and Ronna a small grin and a wave. "Morning, guys," she told them, her tone nicer than it'd ever been when she spoke to the Gryffindor, and cheerier than it ever was in the mornings. Then, she turned to Jess, a faint smile on her lips. "Kissing boys isn't all it's cracked up to be, anyway, Jess. Not at our age. Wait a few years, so you can find one who knows what he's doing," she told the other girl, nodding sagely. Not as if she had much experience, after all, she'd only ever kissed Daniel and Michael, but.. well, Daniel hadn't really been a bad kisser, and Michael... certainly wasn't. But, Jess didn't need to know that. She certainly wasn't going to bring it up now. It wasn't like she wanted to shove her second boyfriend in her friend's face when she hadn't had a single one. And anyway, it wasn't like everyone needed to know about Michael. No one even knew who he was, except Jer. Well, she'd told Jess a bit about him, of course, but still. She wasn't hiding the boy at all, but it just didn't seem worth mentioning when the only person who knew him was... his brother, and her best friend. For some reason, she just didn't feel like sharing with Jer about that particular aspect of her life. Probably because he was a guy. Whatever.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxஒ ஒ ஒ Never let him go
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ And I'll never be alone
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ Not with my coin-operated boy

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

mc2

Squeeky Luff

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:23 pm
User Image
                                              It may sound absurd but don't be naïve
                                              Even heroes have the right to bleed
                                              I may be disturbed but won’t you concede
                                              Even heroes have the right to dream
                                              And it's not easy to be me

User Image

════════════════════════

Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Hᴇᴀᴅ Bᴏʏ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ

════════════════════════

Jacob stepped onto the train, making his way to the prefect compartment, suddenly realizing that this would be the first tine he had ever be there. Well, not much could be said, and the Head Boy reached it and took a seat, wondering how exactly this was all going to go down. He looked at all of the prefects gathered so far, and smiled a bit and waved, thinking that he should at least get to know some of them. Ronna was easy enough to spot, and coupled with a few other faces he recognized from quidditch, didn't make him feel so alien in here. He figured he'd let the other prefects join in before he would start the whole meeting, anyway. He kind of had that responsibility now.

════════════════════════
                                              Thinking: Waiting on others, I think...
                                              OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm only a man in a silly red sheet
                                              Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
                                              Only a man in a funny red sheet
                                              Looking for special things inside of me

Socks

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:30 pm
User Image

Mirbonna xXx Ireham

x. ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███
                                                xx`◜ bonna˟↘ ᴛʜᴇqueer - ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ, ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ
                                                xx( ) THAT'S two, two - -AND IT'S STUCK TO MY NAME ↘↘
                                                xxx FIND ME WHERE THE SKY IS BLUE, THE AIR IS CLEAN FIND ME WHERE THE SKY IS BLUE, THE AIR IS CLEAN - CLEAN
                                                xx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( I WANT NO TURN IN THIS GAME )

( feeling : cheery . ♔ . with : cash, timothy and benjamin . ♔ . at : platform 9 3/4, on cash's back )
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsecond year . ↘ . gryffindor . ↘ . heiress . ↘ . pureblood

- Bonna wrapped her legs a little more securely around Cash's waist, helping to accommodate for the boy too even as hands took their familiar place to further steady the redhead in her position. Hooking her sling so it fell across her back instead of being squished between them, the Gryffindor grinned, waving at the younger duo once again. "Hello, Timothy! Hello, Benjamin! Don't listen to Cash, I'm the paragon of non-meanness, and," Bonna frowned, tugging slightly at the brown locks under her. "That was mean," she pointed out, affecting an affronted look at the thought of actually having to walk everywhere for a month.

- Dear Lord. Walking. Everywhere. Physical exertion was legitimately one of the worst things in the world. Much too tiring. Waving off the thought, the redhead simple rested her chin on the Ravenclaw's shoulder, listening to the taller of the two firsties talk. There was talk of BSL. British Sign? Oh, but why? She returned her attention to the latter part of Benjamin's statement, the one about the houses, before dropping in a few words of her own about it. "Ah, but it'd be nice to have a few expectations about it. I doubt you'll get bored, though━ boring's not something that usually makes rounds in Hogwarts."

- Cash moved before she could answer, which was a nice thing, since there wasn't much need for a response on her part now, yeah? When Timothy began to sign, the redhead finally realized what that earlier part of the conversation was for. She couldn't understand it, not like her best friend did, but Bonna wasn't too far gone into her world of brat and princess to not have feelings or pick up on the flicker of emotions that accompanied the gestures. Giving the other boy a friendly smile, the girl made a thumbs up to accompany her expression. "Do you have a sister?" the Gryffindor asked, suddenly remembering something. "There's a girl called Tanya in my house and she talks about her brother Timothy a lot. Wouldn't happen to be you, would it?" the redhead asked with a smile. She was probably right━ it was nice to see the little 'cookie' her upperclassman had doted on so much. He was adorable!

o o c : ramble here, b***h

Devlyn Maycry

mc2

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:38 pm
User Image
                                                When your dreams all fail
                                                And the ones we hail
                                                Are the worst of all
                                                And the blood’s run stale

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ || Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Xavier walked with practiced ease onto the train, quickly stowing his stuff into an empty compartment before making his way to the prefect compartment, thinking he had better get there before he was late. He was glad that he didn't have to deal with idiots just yet, but that wasn't necessarily a guarantee. The Ravenclaw looked into the compartment and noted who was in there already and facepalmed. Oh great, this was a recipe for disaster. He wondered briefly if he could escape and pretend like he didn't need to be in there, but he knew better. Instead, he took a deep breath and walked in, already nodding to the others before sitting as far as he could away from everyone, his book already finding its place before his nose. Seriously, he could be here and listen. He didn't need to deal with them yet, right?

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Great, we're doomed as prefects...
                                                OOC:

So they dug your grave
                                                And the masquerade
                                                Will come calling out
                                                At the mess you've made

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:40 pm
In another time, we would be as one
In another place, our lives would've only just begun
We walk beneath the sun; we lie beneath the stars
We grow upon the Earth and this is what we are
It didn't have to be this way, but this is what we are
The wasted years have passed so slowly
Without connection to my only
The end is near; defining lonely

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - Sixth Year - Hufflepuff - Prefect -
[feeling: nervous] [thinking: there's Claire!] [with: Claire] [at: Hogwarts Express]

Uriel had been so excited to see Claire he hadn't even noticed the other boy at first, and was distracted from saying anything by the feeling inside him when Claire beamed at him and then hugged him tightly. It was not unlike the feeling one got at the very top of a roller coast. He wrapped long arms around her and tried to hold onto the moment before it slipped away and he had to let her go. She was blushing, he noted hopefully. "I missed you," he said honestly, before clearing his throat a little awkwardly and giving the other boy a small wave. He definitely wasn't one of their housemates, and the name didn't ring any bells. Maybe he was a year below or above. He almost reached for Claire's hand but reminded himself that as of this moment they were still just friends- no, not just, because the term 'just friends' made him wince, there was nothing wrong with friends, after all- but you could be friends and something else, too, right? Uriel watched the other boy go after putting his stuff down, unsure at all of how to respond without sounding like an arse. He seemed to think they wanted a bit if privacy, and while Uriel wasn't about to shoo him out, he wasn't going to insist that he stayed, either. Instead he busied himself with storing his trunk above, and then sat down, glancing at Claire. "I- so are you going to have to make your OWLS up this year?" he asked far too quickly. "I'm sure you'll do great, it doesn't matter- they're not as torturous as everyone makes them out to be. NEWTS are probably way worse." This wasn't the conversation he had in mind but he couldn't just straight off the bat jump into things, could he? Wasn't there like a rule that you had to work your way up to it through nonsensical small talk first? "It's just... good you're back." he said quietly, watching the platform disappear from sight out the window.

A good head and a good heart is always a formidable combination.

Forks Anonymous

RedEagleEye007

Is anybody there to show me?
You don’t believe in space
You don’t believe in light
You don’t believe that anything is well beyond your might
We walk across the sky and beneath the ocean floor
We’re never going anywhere we've never been before
It doesn't have to be this way
This isn't who we are

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:38 pm
User ImageUser Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘɪʀᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴜɴɪᴛᴇ﹐ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
                                                                  yyyy██████████ █████ ███████████████ ██████████████████
                                                                  yyyyyᵃᶰᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ ᵐᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶤ'ᵐ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵒᵒʰxxᵃᶰᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ ᵐᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶤ'ᵐ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵒᵒʰ
                                                                  yyyyyᵃᶰᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ ᵐᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶤ'ᵐ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵒᵒʰx╰☆╯xᵃᶰᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ ᵐᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶤ'ᵐ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵒᵒʰ
                                                                  yyyyyyyyyyyyyyʏᴏᴜ·ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴡɪʟᴅғɪʀᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ( ωє αяє αƖινє )xxx
                                                                  yyyy__and██the██stars██make██love██to██the██universe__

ᴛᴛɪʀᴇ ﹕﹕ [x]
                                                        ᴀᴍs ﹕﹕ [x]
                                                        ᴏᴏᴅ ﹕﹕ Giddy
                                                        ᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ﹕﹕ Hogwarts Express
                                                        ᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴs ﹕﹕ Uriel, (formerly) Theo
                                                        ʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ﹕﹕ '..............'

The small group managed to find a compartment sooner rather than later, and as Claire settled in and put her things away she couldn’t help but to feel a little bad for Theo. Regardless of whether or not there was a relationship or a close friendship, third wheeling was never fun, and while Claire herself was still on the fence about what she considered her relationship was with Uriel, the general feeling of awkwardness in the little compartment was still just barely tangible; at least it was for her. Giving Theo a slightly apologetic but thankful smile, Claire nodded. ”Of course, we’ll be here keeping watch over your things.” She reassured. ”Good luck, I think I heard the Honeydukes Express lady down the hall… towards the right.”

When the compartment door closed with a faint click, Claire turned back to Uriel, beaming. ”I missed you too.” She blurted out almost uncontrollably – of course, Claire had been holding it in the whole walk through the train. Without so much as a second thought, Claire sprang from her seat to give Uriel a tight hug yet again. Taking a seat directly across from Uriel, the same giddy smile appeared on her face. ”It was so hard… being away from you—“ She said, only to suddenly realize with widened eyes. ’Damage control… damage control!’ Without stuttering, Claire immediately blurted out some more words, acting as if Uriel hadn’t heard what she said completley. ”I mean, from all of you, everyone in Hufflepuff and Hogwarts… The hospital beds were so uncomfortable, then being forced to stay inside all day. I must’ve read through the books at least four times over by now.”

Dropping her gaze, Claire turned to look out the compartment door window, almost as if to check and see whether anyone else she knew was about to suddenly burst through the doors. ”How did your OWLs go? I suspect you did fairly well on, well… everything.” Smiling, Claire turned back to look at Uriel. ”On the bright side, if I ever need help with deciphering the notes I took during my time off, I have a mentor to come running to.”

It didn’t take long for the trains to start moving, and as Claire finally lost sight of the platform the little butterflies began to flutter around her stomach once again. Yet with three little words any nerves that were threatening to take over faded once again. Reaching across from her, Claire placed a hand on Uriel’s knee. ”And hopefully I’ll be staying this time.” She added lightly with a small laugh.

The Forgotten Weasley

RedEagleEye007

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games