Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:06 am
I’m still alive but I’m barely breathing
________Just praying to a God that I don’t believe in

____________________ Cuz I got time while she got freedom
’Cuz when a heart breaks, no it don’t break even

User Image

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Sixth Year Vice-Captain, 𝔅eater

A stiffling frown creased his lips and a wave of remorse washed upon his face, slapping at the shoreline. The current swept away, thankfully, by the tide pulled back by Damien's request; he couldn't have been more grateful, he wasn't sure if his pride could afford another apology on the docket. He shrugged again, tangibly wrenching his mind from his thoughts and regrets to focus on the conversation at hand. "Well, I guess I'll have to give you that one sir, I always fancied the wonder of how that'll all fit and feel, but, it just don't look so near as soft and silky though." He mused with a wry grin. He never minded the proper clothing much, sure, it made it harder for him to romp around as a child, but he always knew he looked damn well fine in a suit.

With Damien's agreement, Dom stood and tucked his article of the Daily Prophet under his arm and motioned for him to walk and talk as they meandered through the back of The Leaky Cauldron passing an odd couple in magenta robes and one with a pointed hat, that, Dominic swore looked just like a stuffed pidgeon. "Oh yeah? I never did see you, but, hell, with as much as we lost this year, I never really did pay attention... Oh yeah, I did hear that, 'bout Ada, never did apologize, I don't think..." But there was a lot he had yet to apologize for, and that thought alone threatened to drag him down to the undertow. "I actually didn't do so bad, to be honest. I passed, got an O... Wait, you failed on purpose? Bloody hell, mate! You're crazy! Heeheheh-!

"Oh by the way, what're you taking next year? I decided to take Ghost and Ghouls I and Wandlore I for a couple easy classes, that, and, I figured you'd might take wandlore and all...

"Seems like it'd be interesting, or a good time to nap, dunno yet, guess I'll find out."
He shrugged again as he swung the door open wide and slid within, holding it open for Damien to follow suit. "Oh hells, that reminds me-! Is it true?" He hushed his voice to a hasty whisper as he darted brilliant blues left and right. "Did your da' really kick your mum out? I heard my da' talking about it, and then those prats at school...

Is it true?"

[Scene move to Leaky?]
╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 163lbs ☣ Age: 15
Walking inside The Leaky Cauldron
╚═══════════════════╝

What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you?
And what am I supposed to say when I’m all choked up and you’re okay?
I’m falling to pieces,
I’m falling to pieces

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:52 am
Catharine wasn't sure what she was more taken with the cobbles stone street she stumbled over, the hap-hazarded old fashioned buildings that loomed over her, or the crowd of people and packages in their strange clothes. Robes were clearly preferred fashion for witch's and wizards, whose robes trailed on the beaten stones of the street without few cares. Scattered between where normally dressed people, most were youths, which made Catharine wonder if they were going to Hogwarts too.

Claire had claimed as much, so it was possible that she was looking at other future first years. The buzz of excitement seemed to fill every corner of her being now, making her hand twitch. She almost didn't care about her father's key. Almost...

"Elves and Dwarves, you saying those things are real?" She half- muttered, half-asked Claire glancing up at the girl. She hoped that Claire could hear her over the chatter of the crowd and screeches of some creature or other. She supposed if Dragons were real and magic existed, other creatures from tales had to be true too. Part of Catharine wailed that it was all too much, too much to take in and understand. The notion of a magical street hidden behind the wall of a ordinary pub or that as a Wizard had just done popped out thin air in front of them. A large part was eager to learn all there was about this world where elves or dwarves or whatever controlled almost perfectly secured banks. Where you could buy an owl or cat, a book on Beginning Transfiguration and had to get robes for class.

Forks Anonymous

StudiousDemoness

Intellectual Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Wall Street 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:35 pm
Father did you miss me?
Don’t ask me where I’ve been…

You know I know; yes I’ve been told
I redefine a sin.

𝕺cclumens 𝖂illiam 𝕯ante 𝕹ott the Third
𝕳eir of 𝕯uke of 𝖂ales, 𝕾lytherin 𝕬lumni

User Image

Putrid, the sneer chiseled a chasm to Hell to drape his features in a mess of shadows as his head lowered. Those glistering golds narrowed to thin slits, murderous under the angelic sun. He had inched taller since the last he’d seen Storm, he realized in his vigilance. Time brought on many changes. Longer, whiter hair opposite him, his own dark and succinct. Demons threatened to crawl to the surface, broken limbed and rotten flesh, hundreds and thousands and each and every one a testament to the distance, to the years, the months, the days, the hours, and bare seconds where his hatred was forced into hiatus. And there kept within was where it had lurked, deep down below, breeding.

”I’m feeling very well; aw, come now, tell me we’re not still so young to be so brash, are we?” The mockery was well laced in skeleton keys and broken butterfly wings. He was, of course, lying very much about his wellbeing. The sunrise and sunset may have shunned him so many times already but, it only felt like yesterday that he’d seen Phinelia, and only then that he truly decided what he had to do. Her presence had shook him from his soul, but it was her words that had cast him far from any depth of humanity he might’ve had left and was cast into the fiery pit. It was inevitable, all the same, but, Krina, he never pictured not having her there when it happened.

In those few moments of stagnant danger where passerby’s stumbled over the cobblestone streets in utter ignorance (or bliss) of just what was going on, his eyes had dulled to a foreign shade. But they gleaned again, freshly wrought from the fires as he sharpened their ferocity upon him. Seething back the monstrosity’s of Hell that beckoned him. As much as he hated to admit it, he knew he had the upper hand. He knew he could use these helpless innocents and their precious lives against Ronyo. Tay knew he could. ”I always hated you the most.” Hidden under the seams of fabric, his fingers slipped his wand free and snapped it behind him towards the ground. The rocket charm (his personal favorite variation of the levitation charm) skyrocketed him with pulse pounding speed, flew him the small distance that separated the boys in a flash and with a subtle crater smoking in the wake. One swift punch, it was what he was aiming for.

Never once did he feel her familiar eyes on his back.

╔══════════════╗
Height: 6’2” ♜ Weight: 189 ♜ Age: 18
Flying to Ronyo
Attacking
╚══════════════╝

I don’t know what’s driving me,
To put this in my head

Maybe I wish I could die
Maybe I am dead

Ronyo Storm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:18 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Former Slytherin
Detective
Diagon Alley Street

It was said that time often slowed down during moments of intensity or times of trouble. Certainly the hands of father time were moving at an aged pace while Ronyo watched Tay speak first about the quick actions Ronyo was known for in his youth of school. Diving in head first to save people he didn't know, against an enemy he had no real insight about. It went against most of the boy's practical nature and own thoughts about tactical thinking and planning. Know ones enemies and know one's self, those key phrases from an old muggle book rang in the white haired detective's mind every day. However those ideas were washed away in an instant when lives were on the line. Ronyo would indeed lay down his own life for another's, even if he knew them not at all. Would he even lay down his life for Tay?

Time crept along and the tall dark and mysterious man in front of him cast much the idea of opposites from Ronyo. Ronyo stood shorter than Tay now, of normal height in some eyes shorter still to others. Long white hair fluttered in the wind in almost ironic difference to Tay's own hair style, and possibly a window into their souls at times. Dark, tense, and direct against light, flowing, and free. Tay spoke again, this time his words were likely the most honest phrase ever uttered between the two young men. It was no secret how each boy felt against the other, the memories and dealings that had occurred through the years to lead them to this moment in slowed methodical time.

"If we're being honest, I can't say I'm your biggest fan either."

The words were just a response, a predicted counter to a statement that in truth needed no answer. Tay likely didn't care about Ronyo's retort, and likely didn't hear it either. Time was now beginning to return to its normal speed, but still things moved slower as the last few actions occurred in vivid motion. Tay's eyes hardened and found Ronyo's own with the intent to almost bore through them then and there. Gold meet green and in that moment it was clear to anyone standing in view of this scene. The man in black was going to bring hell down on this place to try and kill the one man he hated most, and in that crowded street of people the man in white could do nothing. Nothing except move the fight, and finish it once and for all. Do what both of them had wanted to do sense they first crossed paths at school, sense Tay had injured Phi and helped bring that abomination to Colton.

As Tay leapt into the air, his wand propelling himself further fueled by his rage and desire for action, Ronyo did the only thing he could do, take the hit. His foot slid back to brace himself for what was to come but not without reason or purpose. The bull dog slammed his fist across Ronyo's face numbing the jaw line of the white haired man. At the moment of impact Ronyo reached up and grabbed hold of Tay's arm as it rested victoriously across the long haired detective's face. Ronyo now showed the fire in his own eyes, and the craftiness being the sly fox of Slytherin entailed.

"Let's take this somewhere more fitting," With a wink Ronyo vanished with Tay in tow through disapparition that not even Ronyo knew the location of the final distention.

All the while that familiar shadowy presence was never felt watching both of them.

User Image

Essy ze Ninja

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:33 pm
User ImageUser Image 

ஐ Pureblood ஐ Fifth Year ஐ Single ஐ

Show me how to lie. You’re getting better all the timeஐ 
                                                        And as you step back into line. A mob jumps to their feetஐ 
                                                        Now dance, dance Man, he never had a chance

The tension built around her and them. The air crackled as if on fire and she waited for the electricity to burst. She waited for it all to come cataclysmically crashing together. She knew it, without ever having been there; this had been building up for years, ever since the 2 were first years probably. They had been destined to meet like this, and now they were here.

Her first year she had been tossed right in the middle of the two. It wasn't someplace she had expected to end up. Tay was someone she could understand herself growing attached to. He was dark and mysterious and held dangers unknown, all the things she seemed drawn too, but from the moment she met Ronyo, she had been curious as to why he was how he was. He would throw himself into the flames the minute someone else was in danger. It didn't make sense to her and so she was attached to him as well.

Silver eyes followed the 2 with cat like precision. She knew it before it even happened. She knew what Ronyo would do the moment Tay attacked, and she knew what she'd do. She wasn't going to giver herself time to think it over or remember how stupid it was to do. She couldn't. She was in the middle fo this mess now, and she wouldn't let them do this out of her sight. She was sure, without her there they would kill each other, and she wasn't so sure she could handle either of them being dead.

"I always hated you the most." The words hung in the air like static. The storm was here, the rain was breaking and the with a rush of wind, the hurricane began. Tay darted forward, and Michelle leaped after him. As his fist connected with Ronyo's face her fingers locked themselves into the fabric of both of the boy's clothes. She heard Ronyo's words and took a deep breath right before all 3 of them vanished.

All she could do was hang on for dear life until they had settled and then move to the shadows once again. The 2 were so unaware of anything but each other that it was possible that she might be able to do all that with out bringing attention to herself. Possible but not plausible. Only time would tell.

With a thousand lies, and a good disguiseஐ 
                                                        Hit ‘em right between the eyesஐ 
                                                        When you walk away, nothing more to sayஐ 
                                                        See the lightning in your eyes. See ‘em running for their lives

Essy Ze Ninja
Ronyo Storm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:17 pm
User Image
CLAIRExx HALL
3ʀᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀxxxxʜᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ

ωᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴘʟᴀʏ ɪᴛ sᴀғᴇ, ᴏʀ ᴘʟᴀʏ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴏʟ________________________
________________________ƒơʅʅơɯ ƭɦє Ł£ΛƊ£Ŕ, σŗ ɱąҡε ųþ ąℓℓ ŧɧε ŔŪŁ£Ş,
ʷʰᵃᵗᵉᵛᵉʳ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃᶰᵗ, тнε cнσıcε ıƨ чσυяƨ,_________________________
____________________________sᴏ ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ

ttire: [x]
xxood: Feeling Smart
xxxxocation: Diagon Alley
xxxxxxompanions: With Catherine and Tabitha

Claire noted the young girl's excitement and tried her best to hold back her laughter. It reminded Claire of herself when she was younger, being shown around Diagon Alley, being exposed to this world outside of what she thought was normal London, really. It was crazy... but all of it was as real as the magic she learned to preform. She didn't need to physically see a dragon to know it was real - the very fact that she could cast a spell was alone to make her believe in pretty much anything and everything. Claire nodded to Catherine. "As real as you and I~ they're really short, like you'd imagine an elf would be, and the ones in Gringotts seem particularly crabby if you ask me, but they do exist. Just like unicorns and phoenixes... I guess the wizards do really well in hiding them from the muggles. I hear if you look hard enough in the forest around Hogwarts you can find a bunch of those kinds of creatures." Claire told the girl smartly without sounding too much like a know-it-all. Claire pulled her wand out, showing it to Catherine and Tabitha. "My wand is made from Apple wood, and there's demiguise hair in it.. A demiguise is kind of like... well, actually I don't know what it is, I never paid much attention in a lot of my classes, but I'm certain they don't exist in the muggle world." Claire said, blushing slightly when she'd realized she couldn't finish her explanation. She continued walking, leading the trio through the streets until a large building, slightly twisted came into view from afar. "And each wand is different, made of different woods and with different cores, there's unicorn hairs and phoenix tail feathers and even dragon heartstrings. It's fascinating, really. When you buy your wand you'll see first hand."

Diamond Wales

StudiousDemoness

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

StudiousDemoness

Intellectual Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:58 pm
Catharine didn't want to say it. In fact, she'd never say it at all, unless it was life threatening because perhaps then she'd say it out loud. It wasn't nice to hurt an others feelings, but if it was down to her life. Well she wouldn't hestiate to admit that her guide was a bit...well, under informed. She didn't even know what powered her wand. Which while impressive and rather interesting on it's own, she hadn't a clue why she needed it to be so special. Wouldn't any old wand do? She held back a sigh and said instead, "So you're at Hogwarts. What form...I mean, what year are you in? I'm assuming not 1st...you are too mature and cool to be a 1st."

Flatter was a bit much, but the girl was nice enough. Most teenagers were, especially those from the school next to her old one, utter gits. Prancing around with their noses in the air, not sparing a glance let alone a hand to humble Primary school kids. Yet here was one willing to show her around. It shocked her. So a little flattery wasn't a problem or even a full lie.

Forks Anonymous

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:27 am
User ImageUser Image

Sixth YearWerewolfRavenclawChaser

Rufus came into the ally. He had all of summer to get his next year supplies but he liked to get them out of the way before the rush. He also wanted to take a moment to check out anything walk around the shops before they would be crowed too bad.

{OoC:}

Xistund

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:35 am
User Image

User Image
Never win first φɬɐȼȩ
I don't support the τэӑϻ
I can't take ɖɩяɇҁҭῑσὴ
and my socks are ȵεѵȅɍ clean

Everyday I fight a war against the mirror
I can't take the person starin' back at me
I'm a
Ӈӑʑᾀȓδ Ϯɸ Ӎɣϛҽɭʄ

Remy walked out of Slug and Jiggers, a little frumpy. She was lucky to get out of work on time, since they had just gotten a huge shipment of supplies and everything for the dreaded back-to-school season. Of course, her dad had told her to do everything by hand, rather than with magic, since it was a job and stuff. Adulthood already sucked. She wasn't paying attention, and very almost walked into several people, before finally thumping into one. Gold eyes looked up, wide in surprise. After a few seconds, she threw her arms tight around the boy. Apparently her nose had discovered the scent nearby, then led her to it... to him. To Rufus.

Don't let me get me
I'm my own
ϣѳɹʂț еȵɘϻӱ
Đόɳ'τ ʍαɴπӓ ϐѯ
my friend no more
I wanna be somebody else
Teachers ʛяɑɗəȡ me
My parents ҕᾅҭӭɖ me
I was always in a ϝῗɠђҭ
cuz I can't do ήӫȶӈȉᾐ' right

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:52 am
User ImageUser Image

Sixth YearWerewolfRavenclawChaser

Rufus was surprised when he was bumped into and arms wrap around him. It took one smell to know who it was. The boy wrapped his arms around her as well. "This is a pleasant surprise, what brings you here love?"

Xistund

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:07 pm
User Image

User Image
Never win first φɬɐȼȩ
I don't support the τэӑϻ
I can't take ɖɩяɇҁҭῑσὴ

I'm a
Ӈӑʑᾀȓδ Ϯɸ Ӎɣϛҽɭʄ

Remy squeaked as the arms wrapped around her as well. At his question, she looked up, a soft blush on her face. "I work here, silly. What are you up to? School shopping?" Her hair was slightly messy, but his was long. It made her giggle a bit, thinking that both she and Heather had cut her hair a few years ago, but both Chase and Rufus had long, lovely hair. It was weird, but she liked it. Her arms were tired from quite a bit of lifting and carrying about the shop. At least now she could relax. She needed it.

Don't let me get me
I'm my own
ϣѳɹʂț еȵɘϻӱ
Đόɳ'τ ʍαɴπӓ ϐѯ
my friend no more
I wanna be somebody else
Teachers ʛяɑɗəȡ me
My parents ҕᾅҭӭɖ me
I was always in a ϝῗɠђҭ

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sixth YearWerewolfRavenclawChaserPrefect

Rufus smiled as he looked at her and blushed a bit. "I'm sorry, I had no idea you worked during your summer." He said and wondered what else he did not know. He rather disliked not knowing something like that. "Yea I'm thought I'd beat the rush for supplies." He smiled as he held her face getting a better look at her. "You seem happier then when we parted, that's good to see."

Xistund

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:51 pm
User Image

User Image
Never win first φɬɐȼȩ
I don't support the τэӑϻ
I can't take ɖɩяɇҁҭῑσὴ

I'm a
Ӈӑʑᾀȓδ Ϯɸ Ӎɣϛҽɭʄ

Remy smiled up at Rufus, then shrugged. "Eh. No big deal. I work at Slug and Jiggers. My parents own the place. Heather, Romy, and our other little brother, Terren, work there as well. I've worked there each and every summer since it opened." A slight hint of satisfaction was on her face, even though she was exhausted and a bit sweaty. He mentioned that she seemed happier, and that brought a smile to her face. "Well, I have a lot of really good friends," she started, then kissed him lightly on the nose before continuing, "And a really great boyfriend."

Don't let me get me
I'm my own
ϣѳɹʂț еȵɘϻӱ
Đόɳ'τ ʍαɴπӓ ϐѯ
my friend no more
I wanna be somebody else
Teachers ʛяɑɗəȡ me
My parents ҕᾅҭӭɖ me
I was always in a ϝῗɠђҭ

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sixth YearWerewolfRavenclawChaserPrefect

Rufus smiled as she kissed him "Oh really. I should come in some time." He said with a laugh. "I guess you have our potions there?" He asked wondering if they had Wolfsbane potion.

Xistund

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:19 pm
User Image

User Image
Never win first φɬɐȼȩ
I don't support the τэӑϻ
I can't take ɖɩяɇҁҭῑσὴ

I'm a
Ӈӑʑᾀȓδ Ϯɸ Ӎɣϛҽɭʄ

Remy smiled at Rufus, then snickered when he said he needed to come in sometime. "Yes, yes you do. It's not much, but it's kinda quaint." She laughed along with him, the sound almost foreign to her own ears. At his question about their potion, she smirked. "Wolfsbane potion: 3 galleons, 9 sickles." She grinned, having been able to recite their product list for years. A small smile showed, before she added onto her earlier sentence. "Or... and this is just an option here, but you could just let me make the potion every month like I always do." Her voice was teasing, but her smile was genuine.

Don't let me get me
I'm my own
ϣѳɹʂț еȵɘϻӱ
Đόɳ'τ ʍαɴπӓ ϐѯ
my friend no more
I wanna be somebody else
Teachers ʛяɑɗəȡ me
My parents ҕᾅҭӭɖ me
I was always in a ϝῗɠђҭ

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games