Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:31 am
"Aw, did I strike a sore nerve?" Nick teased as the lightning once again struck Ultima's Shell and Leo's Shield. I need to hurry this along. She's getting desperate. Nick thought, the lightning having pushed him back. "Play time is over. Ultima!" Nick called, materializing Ultima fully. "Now Spray and Pray!" He commanded, glyphs appearing around Muzet, glowing brighter and brighter until they began to fire bursts of light at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:06 pm
((sorry i havent been on. finishing up moving into my new place. I thought they were upstairs somewhere above the cavern.))

Vincent smirked as he looked to Leo "Shall we show these youngins what for?" Leo grinned and nodded."Nick, Ultima...keep her at bay we need time." He said as he turned to Leo and the two bowed as the two began glowing white. "Leo soul!" Vincent bellowed as they turned into light and starting to combine together  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:47 pm
As the vines wrapped around his throat. Joe had nary the time to grip the handle as he flew thru the air. The bindings were tight, close to robbing him of what little air he had inhaled. As they reached the top of the stairs his binding released. It was tho not in a way that would have been enjoyable. His body and form flung across the room. The sickening thud of his body striking the ground filled the marble room. His mace fell several feet away from him as he skidded to a stop. Pain rocked thru his body as he lay there. His vision hazy as the form of Mizori ahead of swayed back and forth. She seemed almost feral in her stalking of him after she had laid him out. It was unnerving to say the least even for the battle hardened asgardian.

Struggling to get to his feet Joe rolled to his stomach. Weak movements gave visualization to how out of it he was. His body was in pain with each movement. The force of him slamming into the ground had rend open the wound he had received from the old priest. Blood starting to stain his shirt as he got to his feet. "Damn dryad" Joe hissed thru clenched teeth. His focus returned around him in a sudden nauseating snap almost toppling him. Again he sensed the same darkness he had around Zalera and Jedar. Something with this girl was wrong compared to when they had first met. "What has that creature done to you?" Calling to Mizori instead of her voice his words were instead met with a laugh. Her vocal's were dark, almost guttural in their presentation. A cold chill ran over him. This was not the same girl that they had fought under the ocean.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:01 am
((I'm gonna assume the thorns were taking care of via Evan))

"Joe!" Skye shouted when the vines dragged him through the doorway. She was too slow to cut the vines. The thorns blocking the passage were quickly dismantled by Evan. She nodded her head towards him as she propelled herself up the stairwell with water to get to Joe faster. As soon as she saw a glimpse of Mizori, she aimed straight for her and threw a punch with the added momentum from the current behind her.

With no escape, Muzet was hit from all sides with the light. She kept herself from screaming as she let out a discharge of electricity to try reduce the damage. She sank to her knees as she glared at them with a look that could kill. "I won't lose to worthless bastards like you!" she growled as she used all the willpower she had to force her powers to come back. Large streams of water seemed to flow from her as it started filling the room at a rapid rate. Muzet would do everything she could to drown them in this last ditch effort.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:09 am
Twitching as Skye came up the door Mizori's laughing stopped. Twisting towards her Skye's punch struck home hitting the girl square in the chest. That tho was as far as the punch's effectiveness carried. Even propelled by her current Mizori hadn't budged from the strike. A wicked grin spreading across her already distorted features. "Losing your strength?" Mizori's voice was like a distorted echo not seeming to come from her lips as she spoke. "What's wrong, is the green essence to strong for you" the girl laughed again. Flipping backwards, Mizori brought her leg up into to strike Skye in the chin. She continued the movement by pushing herself several yards away from Skye.

Holding up a hand a twisted grin again spread across her face as a dark green almost dark orb came into existance. The essence of green was all but corrupted by Jedars poison. It's job coming to fruition with each dose of 'medicine' Mizori had administered. Only a few places on it's surface still remained green. Evidence that it was still fighting to try to escape the taint. "Like your friend here you are going to die." Laughing as the essence vanished back into her body. Holding her hand towards Skye a bow much larger then normal formed. Her target was not Skye tho as she whipped around before pulling back an arrow and launching it towards Joe. She was taking out the weaker of the two first. A predator tactic that in this situation was the easiest thing to do.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:09 pm
Skye's face showed how dumbfounded she was when her punch didn't have any effect on Mizori. Before she could move back, she was struck on her chin, causing her some pain and making her rub the spot where she was hit. "The corruption in you is deep..." she muttered, more of an open thought to herself as she inspected the patches of green still left on her. There was still time before the corruption completely takes over her, she just had to stall the process.

Skye glanced at Joe and saw the condition he was in, the blood worrying her the most. Looking back at the girl, she was prepared for her attack. Seeing that Skye wasn't her target, she didn't hesitate as she shifted into water and moved with it, racing towards the arrow. At the same time, she commanded water tendrils to wrap around Mizori, glowing in the process. Skye was trying to use some of the healing properties that came with her essence, hoping that it'll have an effect on the corruption in Mizori to work out in their favor. In the meantime, she managed to snag the arrow by wrapping around it before it came into contact with Joe. Skye materialized and now held the arrow in her hand, panting a bit since she gave it her all to catch up to the arrow. "Just in time.."

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:34 pm

As the tendrils wrapped around her Mizori sat there for a moment. The same echoed laugh filled the air for a moment. It cut off as the light emanated from the tendrils. A loud screech echoing from Mizori's lips as Skye tried to purge the corruption from the Dryad. Black thorns erupted from Mizori's body piercing the water that surrounded her. The light dying as poison seemed to flow into it before the water began absorbing into her skin. "Dead weight" Mizori chuckled as she was absorbing the last few bits of water as a blast of lighting struck her. It's force hitting her right in the chest and throwing her back.

"Do not think me for dead yet" Joe said holding his mace out towards her. The blood from his wound flowed but he had for the most part regained himself. "I thank you Skye." Nodding to her as he clenched his mace he let out a slow breath. The wound hurt but it was not enough to blur his focus. Skye was likely soon to mend his wound as best she could so blood loss was not on his mind. "The corruption of that Jedar is effecting her like Evan." He had noted the orb she had summoned earlier when her focus had shifted to Skye. "Do you think you can cleanse her? Is it even worth trying? She is with them." He had a few questions to skye but time was not on there sides.

A laugh began to build at a distance as the smoke from the thorns having been burnt off her cleared. Mizori stood a rather large burn mark in the middle of her chest just above her breasts. Her clothing lay in shambles, burnt at the impact point of the lighting. "Not quite enough Asgardian" Mizori's voice echoed again seeming all around them. "That rather hurt. Since you aren't dead yet maybe I should fix that and speed you along." Putting her hand to her chest the water that she had absorbed began to heal the wound she had received. The burned flesh repairing on the dryads body. The power of the green essence still strong tho it's corruptions weakening it. "Now then who should die first?" Taking a few steps towards them Mizori's body twitched. "Should I rip the blue essence from you? Maybe I should kill off him, he doesn't seem like much." Looking at Joe she smiled.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:37 am
Skye didn't think that Mizori could still absorb the purifying water. She tossed the arrow to the side before seeing Joe's attack connect to the girl. "No problem, but I don't think you should be thanking me just yet. Hold still, this'll be a rough patch job just for now." She said as she made a motion with her hand that swept upwards, freezing the surface of the wound to help stop it from bleeding out. She was careful not to damage it further. "I don't have many options here..." Skye said in reply to his questions. As the dryad healed herself and walked towards them, she stood in front of Joe. His attacks seemed to be more effective. For now she would protect Joe while he hopefully could attack her from long range.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:11 am
It was all looking good, and then Muzet began summoning water in an effort to drown them. Nick reached into his bag in search of any grenade that might help. Nick frowned when his search yielded no results. Left with no recourse, Nick switched to his pistol and began firing at Muzet in an effort to kill her before she could completely drown them.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:05 pm
Exhaling as Skye worked on his wound Joe kept his eyes trained on the Dryad. The attack she had received for the most part had recovered but a burn mark still stayed on her skin. "She absorbed alot of your water. It is going to take a few bolts to knock that out of her. She seems to be unable to do much when she is absorbing water." Joe had seen the Dryad's fighting several times before against Skye. While it was some what weak the girl was able to absorb water to strengthen her own abilities. Right now the two of them needed to hit her as much as possible to knock out the water she was holding.

"Move" Joe called pushing Skye out of the way as he himself jumped to the side. As he did a large vine slammed the ground where they once were cracking the marble flooring. "Try to keep her focus split. If she is absorbing water she can't dodge the lighting. Try and soak her a bit." Moving to the side Joe started to swing his mace around charging it with the ambient charge in the air. They needed to hit Mizori hard and fast to try and defeat her and get back to Evan and Jedar.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:18 am
Evan smirked "Good girl...." He said as his eyes grew sinister. "Now then....back to you..." He said as he toke a step forward.

Jedar began laughing wildly as he sent streams of blood at Evan. "What will you do?! I made you into what you are now! You will kneel to your master!!" He said as he made a giant blood dragon and sent it at Evan.

Evan frowned as his right eye glowed dark purple. "You made the mistake of bonding two terrible souls...we're getting along perfectly!" He said as a aura of purple and dark purple radiated off of him. He charged forward with his crab claw extended forward. "Your summon is nothing but blood! It will bend to this new power of mine!" He said as he made a orb of gravity in his hand and used it to drill through the dragon. "I've got somewhere to be so hold still!!"

Jedar clenched his teeth as he stepped back. "You will not defeat me so easily Renoir!!" He said as he launched an all out attack at Evan sending multiple creations at him.

Evan smirked as using his left hand he made a portal before firing the orb through the dragon making it look like he was still behind it and fell through the portal before appearing behind Jedar. "....." He grinned wickedly as he grabbed Jedar with his crab claw by his neck. "Gotcha doc..."

Jedar Gasped for air as his creations spun around and charged for the two of them. "Get...him...off of..me!!" He ordered as he tried to pry the claw apart.

Evan laughed as his voice got deeper as his hair turned dark purple. "Soo...you're the one who has been pumping corruption into light essence users. Tisk Tisk...Tell that man he won't set her free." The dark Evan smirked as a gravity orb appeared in his hand as he blasted Jedar into the ceiling with the orb pressing gravity down on him harder and harder.

"Leo Soul!" Vincent called out as a large shield blocked the torrents of water as a golden knight stood infront of Nick before charging forward with a lance drawn getting ready to stab Muzet. "let's add another Siren to our hunted list!!" He said coldly as he moved closer  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:53 am
Pulling her hand back the vine that missed Joe and Skye retracted back into her body. About to strike again Mizori stopped. Looking back over her shoulder a laugh escaped her lips. "Seems like that fool is getting his just desserts." A louder laugh echoed thru the room. It's sound broken and corrupted. The laugh cut off as quick as it had started as Mizori leaned over. Her form shifting as dark thorns began to cover her body. "Since he is about to meet his end, best to finish you two off before the one down below can interfere." Not giving the two time to say anything Mizori rushed forwards. Her target was still the injured one Joe. Her daggers unsheathed as she moved towards them.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:29 am
"IMPOSSIBLE! MY SCIENCE CAN'T BE BEATEN BY YOUR MERE POWER!!" Jedar said as he tried to protect himself form the attack.

Dark Evan frowned. "You put me in this body and you doubt my power? Foolish man...your knowledge let you down." He said coldly as he raised his right hand and got ready to snap his fingers. "Now...disappear, I have to go and see an old friend." He said snapping his fingers as the orb expanded violently and become a mini black hole crushing Jedar before launching him to the side like a rag doll. Devan (dark evan) Looked towards the sound of the fight above him. "Decay..." He said as he used his left hand and made a portal with Evan's powers before jumping through it and appearing infront of Joe and Skye with his crab claw up acting as a shield to Mizori's daggers.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:11 pm
As Evan appeared infront of her Mizori's daggers struck off his claw. Unable to pierce thru the skin they skidded off it's shell. Jumping back away from the creature Mizori hissed at him. She had taken to long finishing off Joe and Skye. "Looks like you ended Jedar already. A pity" Mizori called to them running a hand thru her hair. Her words still held the hollow echo as she looked back behind her. If this creature was able to move in such a way escape would be difficult to do. "Tch" looking back towards the three Mizori weighed the option. "Move out of the way creature. These two have a date with death" Mizori called towards Evan.

Spinning the daggers around her hand Mizori inhaled a deep breath. Joe and Skye would likely see what was coming next as Mizori leaned forwards as a fog of spore poured from her lips. The spores unlike down below were almost black in color as the room they were in filled with them. Vision in the area was all but cut off as Mizori gave herself some time to think. With Evan's sight cut off his ability to use his power should as well. He shouldn't have been able to do an entire area gravitation shift without involving Joe and Skye. With the cover of the spores upon her, the dryad swept outwards at a distance to get behind the hero's. She planned to strike them from behind as the bow formed in her hands.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:19 am
Skye quickly regained her footing when Joe pushed her out of the way in time to dodge the vine. She gave a quick thanks to Joe before Evan appeared to help them. Seeing Mizori inhale, she remembered what she did before as she threw her hand out towards her. A quick shot of water flew straight at her to try stop the spores, but it was too late and her water was quickly dissipated. "Careful, she's up to her tricks." she told the others as she tried to swat the spores away with her water, but it didn't seem to do much good. Skye moved closer towards Joe, thinking that he was the most likely target that she'd go after since Mizori never seemed to really try and attack her.

It looked like her desperation brought out more from her opponents. Muzet felt a bullet enter her shoulder from the assassin's pistol, her blood dripping into the water. She didn't flinch as she was focused on bringing these two down with her. The water didn't stop as she used several tendrils of water to knock the bullets away, mostly ones that would cause a fatal wound. The doorways were sealed with her ice and the room was filling with water, rising past knee level and soon will reach the waist. Muzet just sat where she was, chuckling a bit. She didn't want to wait any longer. "Slay me if you can." she said, as the water at their feet started to engulf Nick and Vincent in orbs of water, trying to drown them much more quickly that way. As for the knight, she did the same, but froze it in place.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff