Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
New? READ THIS FIRST! ~The NEW Introduction Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce yourself
  And read the info!
View Results

xXx emery xXx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:50 am
hi my name is amanda... and im 16, i joined the guild to make some friends and hopefully the gift ninjas will donate somthing to me smile ((its always nice)) i like music and and movies so thats mostlikely where ill be  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:32 pm
Uhhm, hola. Nebu here.

I'm your normal 13 year old.... well, to what I consider normal. I love writing, drawing, being lazy and hanging out with friends. Top anime? Naruto. Favorite pairing? SasoDei. I like yaoi, so deal with it.

I'm always on Gaia, so message me if you wanna chat~

Peace out,
Nebu.  

x_Nebu_x

girl from under the sea

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:35 pm
hello everyone,
i am finally getting around to introduce myself. my name is angeyja and i am from germany. so please excuse me if my english isn't perfect in everyway. i have been on gaia for a while and meet many great people, i hope to make new friends here too.
i found this guild because i hope that it will give me some good tips and maybe a little help getting a winter rose.
nice to meet you all  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:26 pm
hello my name is godryu38 and my real name is malachi and i came to get fast gold or gifts and make friends and i like b ball and foot ball  

godryu381

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:16 pm
godryu38
hello my name is godryu38 and my real name is malachi and i came to get fast gold or gifts and make friends and i like b ball and foot ball

Welcome everyone! You'll have have some of the best times you'll never remember here!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:28 pm
ninja ............ Hi, Im Ninja ninja

I'm still fairly new at gaia, only been at it for about a week and I hope to meet some new friends here.

See you all around the forums,

ninja  

Im Ninja 187

blurue916

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:32 am
Yay thanks for letting me join the guild! whee You can call me blu and I'm almost going to be 15! Yay! I hope to meet so many new people here and also get the chance to get a higher pay on gaia haha. xd Thanks again for letting me join!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:45 pm
Hey~ Was scouring the guild search today when I happened to spot this lovely place and decided to join, and upon putting my request no sooner was I added. What wonderfully prompt service! If the entire guild is run this efficiently, then I have very high expectations.

The name is Snare, a dragon obsessed fangirl who likes to write and make graphics when the mood strikes. Pleasure to be here!  

snarechan

Englutine

Distinct Hunter

3,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:51 pm
im englutine
realz name is tiffany

ninjas are better then pirates

what threads do our lovely resident ninjas live in?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:59 pm
Hey, y'all! *waves*

I'm AlaskaStreet (I guess y'all can call me Alaska or Hailey for short.) I used to be on Gaia a bunch but I got tired of my old username and decided it was time for a change. So here I am enjoying my faux-newbie status. XD

Um...I like watching TV (the Travel, History, Discovery Channels and Animal Planet are my faves), reading (currently I'm obsessing over Eclipse), manga (Loveless and Tsubasa are love~), drawing (I'm pretty good at drawing animals but my human anatomy needs work...) and music (bubblegum pop, rock, metal, and trance.)

I also really like getting PM's and friend requests. Just make sure we have something to chat about. I'm paranoid about most online peeps. <<

I like pirates better....

AlaskaStreet

Newbie Feeder

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Koshigia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:38 pm
Well, my name is Josh (Doesn't rhyme with Kosh; think Kosher Dills). I'm 21 years old and I live in Michigan for the time being.

To tell a little more about what I'm like... My interests are pretty balanced with a very wide base. I like everything from computer programming to mixed martial arts. I've played tons of video games in my days, and I've also spent quite a bit of time training in Jiu-Jitsu and boxing.

I recently joined the United States Marine Corps, and I think it's the best decision I've ever made for myself. I've recently enrolled in college(finally xD), and I'm on my way to earning a comission as a Second Lieutenant. But, before that I'm looking forward to boot camp, and 4 years as a 0341 Mortarman. Coming from a military family, I'm pretty steady in my support for our troops, in peace time and otherwise.

That gives you a general idea about what's what in my life, and where I'm going. I'm sure I can go deeper into some of it later if the opportunity arrises. If I bored you already, my appologies. And, lastly... I hope to have a great time here meeting the lot of yas.

Cheers  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:57 pm
Hello there ^^ Glad to be accepted into the guild =)  

Mooshi Sushi

Riserna

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:45 pm
hi my name is anna and I am 11 years old. my friend told me about this guild.
I like the gift ninjas. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:28 pm
hi im happy  

happy_heart_711

goblom10

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:52 pm
im new and i need gold  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games