Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

Kaori-han

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:50 pm
while searching for delectable peaches kaori-han notices johnny drooling ...and thinks..."gross" goes toward johnny and gives him a bucket for the drool...hopefully it will help his pathetic panting  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:51 pm
He rode to the school then stopped infront of the main building. he walked inside and signed a late slip. "I have to pee !" He rushes to the bathroom stall and relieves himself. As soon as he opens the stall door a fist knocks him to the ground. They drag him away.  

Dante Aurion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:51 pm
johnny looks at kaori-han i wont give up on her i think im actually in love he says as he approaches her hi  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:55 pm
hey johnny  

Kaori-han

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:58 pm
Raven arrived at the clan house about 45 minutes later. She skidded to a halt on Dante's bike and shut it off. I like it....Raven thought to herself. She stormed into the house. "Where is Crovenian?" Raven shouted to some of her siblings. They pointed upstairs. Raven took off and nearly ripped the door off its frame. She threw a picture of Roy and a picture of Johnny on Crovenian's desk. "These two are a nusaince. I want them dead by midnight," Raven ordered. "Yes Princess," Crovenian answered. "This wouldn't have anything to do with that demon of yours would it?" He asked her in a knowing way. "That is none of your buisness," Raven shouted. "Princess youre time to take the clan into your own hands is near, are you ready to fight for the demon as well as for power over the clan?" Crovenian asked. "I will kill anyone who gets in my way. The demon is none of your concern, and I will kill Markuze when the time is right," Raven said and stormed to the door. As she left Crovenian called to her "I know what being in love feels like Raven. I was human once too. If he's that important, I won't stop you." Raven smiled knowing that she had Crovenian on her side. "Markuze must die," Raven said as she mounted Dante's bike and headed for the high school.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:58 pm
"hi johnny says" again!!!ummmmm....i love u johnny said iknow its weird but i do he said  

vampire_guardian116

Kaori-han

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:01 pm
kaori-han is stupified by the direct approach..then replies"ummm....umm...try this peach its awesome...."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:03 pm
johnny sweatdrop *sighs* sweatdrop and takes tries the peach hey your right it is he says mrgreen  

vampire_guardian116

Kaori-han

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:10 pm
"I know" says kaori-han  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:18 pm
When Raven got to the high school she couldn't find Dante anywhere. She ran to the library, the tree, the shed, and the roof. No sign of him. Then Raven decided to go ask the kids in the hallway. "Have any of you seen Dante?" Raven asked a little out of breath from her run. When no one answered her she used her mind voice to scream for Markuze. "What have you done with him?" Raven shouted and flew at him. "Done? With who?" Markuze asked like he might just know who and what she meant after all. "Dante! Where the hell is he?" Raven shouted at him. "Oh that demon thing of yours? The hunters probably got him," Markuze told her. "There aren't any students strong enough to hunt Dante," Raven informed him. "Who said I meant the students?" Markuze asked and then vanished. Raven ran to the library and took out the amulet Dante had given her. Where are you Dante?......Raven chanted over and over in her mind hoping that he would hear her somehow and send her something.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:20 pm
Dante swings back and forth as Markuze is too busy feeding on a human. "....I'm going to be free very soon."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:27 pm
CelestialAera
Celestial went back down. But she was invisible and this time avoiding Johnny. Celestial transformed and saw heard people talking about her. "So.. What do you want?" Kairi said as she approached Craven and Ritcher. "Craven... You do know I don't liked to be talked about right?" Kairi asked Craven.

sweatdrop "Well would you look at the time! I've got to go to lunch." Richter casts a haste spell on his legs and dashes off not turning around hoping Celestial wasn't chasing him.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:29 pm
Dante thought he heard Raven at one point."The blood is rushing to my head."Dante looks at the men who have him hostage and laughed. "You caught me off-guard here in this weird catacomb place." The man closest to him laughs, "We are in the ruins where nobody know it exist." Dante laughs, Ruins! I didn't know this!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:27 pm
Kairi appears in front of Ritcher. "Hmm.. I'll let you go.." Kairi said as she dissappeared. She appeared at a hidden waterfall that only she knows of and started training. She walked on water and she worked on her dodges and her control of water and her power. Her training was beautiful with water flying everywhere.  

` m a i i

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:35 pm
Wishing he had casted an invisibility spell, Richter slowly walked to the cafeteria  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games