Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
THE ANGST ZONE (Use this, for the love of internetz! ><) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angst?
  I'll post it wherever the hell I want!
  Please, just keep it in this thread.
  Tell me all your troubles and I'll do my best to help you feel better. *hugs*
  Can it, emo! ><
  Huh?
View Results

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:15 am

Sanzoskitsune
Indigo Project
Sanzoskitsune
Indigo Project
I haven't been able to get this person out of my mind since last we spoke. My stomache ties up in knots, and I'm not sure how to handle my old wounds...
Do I know this person?
Yes, you know this person.
Does his name start with an S? And is it about him in particular or what you talked about?
Kind of both...
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:17 am

Indigo Project
Sanzoskitsune
Indigo Project
Sanzoskitsune
Indigo Project
I haven't been able to get this person out of my mind since last we spoke. My stomache ties up in knots, and I'm not sure how to handle my old wounds...
Do I know this person?
Yes, you know this person.
Does his name start with an S? And is it about him in particular or what you talked about?
Kind of both...
O_O I thought you didn't like him like that.

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:19 am

I'm kind of confused at the moment. I'm really not sure how I feel or what's going on.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:20 am

Give it some time, distract yourself with other things then think about it again in a while and see what you think of the situation after that and of him

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:22 am

*headdesk* You know how when a person of an impressionable age comes to associate one thing that is good or neutral with something bad, the good/neutral thing can cause them to... um, how to say... react negatively?
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:23 am

Yeah... we studied that in Psychology actually but yeah what about that?

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:25 am

I was just thinking, that could easily be why I have so much difficulty, and I'm not sure how (or even if) I can make a full recovery.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:26 am

Hmm that could be possible, if that's the case its going to take years of therapy to make that recovery

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:29 am

I wonder though, what would happen if an opportunity came, and I took it.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:30 am

It might help you get past this faster...

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:31 am

I know you're about as oblivious as I am in most cases, but what do you think? Do you see any signs of me and... ?
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:32 am

I see some possibilities but I dunno, I'm a ditz remember?

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:32 am

Is there any way I could get a better explanation of what's going on or am I going to have to guess and take a stab in the dark by giving advice that doesn't actually suit the situation?

...I'd like to help but then again maybe I shouldn't if you don't want me to... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:35 am

La Belle Isolde
Is there any way I could get a better explanation of what's going on or am I going to have to guess and take a stab in the dark by giving advice that doesn't actually suit the situation?
I guess it's sort of a long story, involving my first boyfriend and a potential second, maybe. Problem is, I have issues with guys... I don't like being touched...

Indigo Project

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:37 am

Is it a personal space thing or something?

Or is it the irrational female fears that I also deal with in the way of being paranoid of... well... harassment/assault?
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games