Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 599 600 601 602 603 604 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:07 pm
JIRO! *glomp and huggle*  
Jironimo Kasumi rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:09 pm
Hey Sanzo! *gets glomped*

@RIN: I think Enki is talking about her class system. It's been a while since I've tried cleansing/consecrating something in real life... *reminices his past experiences studying Wicca*

*cough, cough* なに? I can't see anything from all this smoke!  

Jironimo Kasumi

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:10 pm
Yeah, UI think so too Jiro. The thing is, I was talking about my Tarot cards, in real life.  
Sanzoskitsune rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:11 pm
dude! how'd you make the hiragana show up on your post! Jiro tell me please tell me  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Jironimo Kasumi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:12 pm
That's what I thought. Hmmm, that reminds me - I need to finish up the wands I'm making from the trees that I had to cut (I didn't want the branches to go to waste).

I'll only be on for 3 more minutes, but you all should check my profile! It's so pretteh...

ひらがな? SANZO ばか です。。。

I have a Japanese IME installed on my computer...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:13 pm
all right Jiro i'll be sure to check your profile =^_^=  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

RoleOfAQS

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:13 pm
.R.I.N.
Um, Enki, not to sound like a b***h, but are you a real practicing witch in real life? Like I am?

Enki: Yes. Just remember, though, it takes time with anything to get good at it. Right now, I'm just mediocre when it comes to this stuff, but I don't give up. I want to be good at it, so I keep trying to become better.

Tomoyo: That would be the logical approach to anything, be it a hobby or a profession. You can't just decide that you're going to it and do everything right when you try it. It takes a good deal of hard work and dedication.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:14 pm
Jironimo Kasumi
That's what I thought. Hmmm, that reminds me - I need to finish up the wands I'm making from the trees that I had to cut (I didn't want the branches to go to waste).

I'll only be on for 3 more minutes, but you all should check my profile! It's so pretteh...

ひらがな? SANZO ばか です。。。

I have a Japanese IME installed on my computer...

*pouts* i'm not baka and very cool, how much was it?  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Jironimo Kasumi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:15 pm
Sanzo, my explanation about how I can type in Hiragana is in my newly-edited post.

BTW could you understand what I was saying?

I know you aren't, Sanzo. *huggles*

You should be able to get it if you play around with Windows Update or reinstall Internet Explorer on Windows. I use GNU/Linux so my way of getting it working is different.

Well, I need to get ready for the bus so I have to go, everyone!

さよんなら! (I probably kana'd it wrong...)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:16 pm
yep I understood, it took me a second because I haven't looked over the Japanese alphabet in a while but I could read it  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:17 pm
I know, Enki. Seeing as you are a witch, I do believe that you would know that everything is up to personal preferance and that everything differs with each witch. correct? I prefer to bless my own things the way I see fit, I also prefer to sdo it on a full moon because that is when t's power is at it's peak. I take religion seriously.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:25 pm
.R.I.N.
I know, Enki. Seeing as you are a witch, I do believe that you would know that everything is up to personal preferance and that everything differs with each witch. correct? I prefer to bless my own things the way I see fit, I also prefer to sdo it on a full moon because that is when t's power is at it's peak. I take religion seriously.

Enki: True, tecnically I am a witch, but I'd rather be called a Mage because of the bad rep that goes along with the word "witch"... sweatdrop I know technically it's incorrect, but still... Yes, I understand what you mean. My mentor taught me that before he moved away. Just remember that not only to your words have power, so does the tone of your voice. For instance, if you've used a blessing many times and got used to it to the point to where you just say it haphazardly when you want to use it, then it's power is much weaker. If you did everything correctly before and it's worked, it should do so agian unless something was different about the way you did it or the timing.

Tomoyo: ...I'm lost already...  

RoleOfAQS

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:33 pm
Interesting. I myself am proudly called witch. Yes, all of these things do have an effect. When I get my altar det up I am going to bless them with all five of the elements.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:37 pm
Enki: You might want to try blessing it with the powers of the sun and moon, too. Though they aren't elements, they do have a lot of influence over magic.

Tomoyo: ...  

RoleOfAQS

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:39 pm
Very true, the Godess and the God. The Lord and the Lady.
It seems to me that your...friend? Is confused.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 599 600 601 602 603 604 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games