Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:56 pm
Nerius felt his mind split open and give way to the higher power that assaulted him there. He writhed in pain and tried to scream out, but found no voice yet. He clutched his throat and then his head, struggling to stay conscious in his semi-physical state within the prism. "I... urgh... is-..." He dropped to his knees and forced out a single name, "H-... HEDRON!" He shouted the name, though there was no need.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:03 pm
Dr. Lore: "Alright than, follow me everyone" he starts heading out the door as soon as everyone was following him "Here we experiment and study anything and everything, primarily artificial life in the hopes to make new creatures to help and serve humanity as well as keep everything balanced in the world." he takes them to a medical room where artificial flesh was being made and there were doctors on computers designer humanoid figures on the computers and saving their progress quite often.

"We've made quite a few already, it takes lots of work to get them right. i'm the guy that studies their behavior to see what they like to do, what kinds of tools are best suited to them, what kind of armor is best for them, and whether they are mentally stable enough to be let out into the field. We have passed a lot and they've done amazing things, they've rescued people during disasters, fought fires, handled hostage situations, they're like super heroes" he said cheerfully

he then takes them down the hall where a creature in armor did exercises using its tendrils to work different pieces of equipment

User Image

"That there is a Blood Knight, our greatest project, hes number 12 of the ones created, this one is made to use those tendrils to accomplish multi tasking in combat, and just regular duties like helping people, right now hes making a website, making a picture on photoshop, hacking a database, and taking an exam all at the same time under a clock timer.....just watch him go"

the creatures arms and tendrils worked extremely fast but its head was not moving at all, the creature hummed a song as it worked with the different computers, a green light went up on one of the computers

"Hes done building the website, next test a doctor has to play ping pong against him as he does all this again, and he has to win the game too."

Creature: "Hedron................" he laughed and looked more into Nerius "What group are you affiliated with?"  

Red Glacier

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:34 pm
Nerius continued to clutch at his head, attempting to will the intense pain away, if not the intrusion that caused it. Through blurred vision and the haze of the energy prism, he caught a glimpse of his captor.

"Group... urgh... I... I'm not with ANY group! I'm just... I'm alone..." He didn't see why all this containment and torture was necessary. It's not as if he had anywhere to run to.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:31 am
"Hrm... So then Avalon must be one of these artificial constructs. Interesting. I wonder if Hedron is one too..." Roland crossed his arms across his chest and bowed his head slightly, looking at the ground and thinking. "This seems to me like it could be a good place to wreak some havoc, cause some chaos like I assume we're supposed to be doing. Then again, so would the HQ of the agents of order... Gorramit Nerius, what the hell did you want? Was it just something to gain my trust? Or did you actually have something planned? And why do I keep thinking about this?" Roland closed his eyes and frowned.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:48 pm
Elcia glanced around, taking in everything. "I'm willing to bet my aim that Avalon is one of these things and I getting a feeling Hedron could be one as well." She was observing the creature that was humming.

"There is one thing I can not understand." She said turning on the doctor. "What is your obsession with creating creatures? You humans are so eager to master life itself... always taking, buying, selling, making, destroying life? It is incomprehensible to me."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:05 pm
Dr: "'us humans' are you implying there is someone else creating artificial life, if so I would like to know who it is" There was only one other person creating life other then them and he wanted to know how she knew about them

"But my friend we create life for so many reasons i don't think we even know. first its just an idea and then soon it becomes sentimental to you, being able to create something absolutely amazing with just your bare hands. Things that humans are completely incapable of we can create creatures that can do it. Its a vast thing to understand when you're not a part of it"  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:29 pm
For a moment Elcia was confused at the doctor's reply. Then she realized that perhaps it was perhaps not obvious to him that she herself was not human and was merely commenting on a difference of culture that differed between their races.
But she instantly realized that she had stumbled upon a different issue entirely. There where others creating creatures to do their biding, Whatever that might be.. she thought darkly. If Hedron was in fact created as Avalon obviously was, who had made him? And why? And why did he have memories? Where they real, fabricated.... Her mind was racing but she realized that if she did not say something it would be rude and awkward, and possibly even cause suspicion. I'll sort that out a little latter she told herself.

She smiled "Do not misunderstand me. I know the wonder that comes from creating an object that started as merely a thought in your head and took form from the materials around you. It is an indescribable joy." She patted the bow and quiver she had finally returned to their rightful place on her hip.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:23 pm
Dr: maybe the elf didn't know about Zenaku after all. Better she didn't or she would down play all artificial life "Well little Elf maybe you do to some degree." he watched and a few more lights went up on the computers "So? where to next?"

A large black and red ball about 4 and a half feet tall rolled up to them then unraveled into a creature with a similar armor look to the one humming in training, the helmets looked similar and the design was the same but this creature had a very bulky look with large plates of armor and a hunched over stance, the creature when unraveled was 6 and a half feet tall and had 2 miniguns on each of its arms.

Creature: "Scuttles!" it walked as if scuttling to Lore and nudged him with its head

Lore: he laughed and pet the creature "Hey Scuttles, how are you buddy?"

Scuttles: it hummed cheerfully as it was pet by Lore

Lore: "This is Scuttles, one of our more recent creations and his job is to run security here and assaults any hostile buildings or areas. Very playful little guy." he laughed

Scuttles: he approaches Roland and picks him up and lays him over his back and bends him back until Rolands back popped a few times then put Roland down comfortably

Lore: he smiled "Scuttles is, as you've just seen, a chiropractor of sorts"

Creature: he releases pressure on Nerius a bit "Your memories tell me different. You were after that red headed girl weren't you? and you and your group failed to take her down"  

Red Glacier

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:55 pm
"Wha...? Hey, watch it!" Roland exclaimed. Once the creature had set him down, he said "Well... nothing like a random chiropractic adjustment. Thanks, I suppose." Roland flexed his back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:34 pm
Nerius strained against his poor, hazy memory. "It... it was a dip... diplomatic mission! Yes, the Order did want her 'dead' OR 'alive' but... I could... never have done it... They must've known! They had to have known I wouldn't be able to... complete my task..." With the pain subsiding a bit, he was able to focus more and form nearly-complete sentences. The pain still hounded him though, and he found he couldn't stand up without a great deal of effort and concentration.

"Boss wanted... her DNA for... for a project... wanted her out of practice too, but... that was a secondary objective." The material he was now spilling to a complete stranger, and one who was causing him immense amounts of pain, was classified. He'd never spoken it to anyone, not even the girl herself.

"He wanted to make a shaky 'peace' with the Chaotics... wanted them to... believe he was turning over a new leaf... but... things... got out of hand." He was growing frustrated now. "Look... do with me what you will, just... just do it..."  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:22 pm
x-Dark-Pisces-x
Nerius strained against his poor, hazy memory. "It... it was a dip... diplomatic mission! Yes, the Order did want her 'dead' OR 'alive' but... I could... never have done it... They must've known! They had to have known I wouldn't be able to... complete my task..." With the pain subsiding a bit, he was able to focus more and form nearly-complete sentences. The pain still hounded him though, and he found he couldn't stand up without a great deal of effort and concentration.

"Boss wanted... her DNA for... for a project... wanted her out of practice too, but... that was a secondary objective." The material he was now spilling to a complete stranger, and one who was causing him immense amounts of pain, was classified. He'd never spoken it to anyone, not even the girl herself.

"He wanted to make a shaky 'peace' with the Chaotics... wanted them to... believe he was turning over a new leaf... but... things... got out of hand." He was growing frustrated now. "Look... do with me what you will, just... just do it..."

"The Agents of Order......Tell me, what do you plan to do, say i let you live?"

Scuttles: he hopped a bit excitedly then gave Elcia a hug

Lore: "He really likes having company as you can see" he laughed and pat Scuttles' back  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:12 pm
Shaking his head, he slowly, shakily rose to his feet, wincing from the remaining pain. "We... they... I don't know! I'm of no further use to them... they figure me dead!" He grasped his temples, trying to force the invader from his thoughts, puzzling at the purpose for his attack. "What do you WANT from me? I don't even know who I am anymore! How do you... expect me to tell you?!"  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:33 pm
x-Dark-Pisces-x
Shaking his head, he slowly, shakily rose to his feet, wincing from the remaining pain. "We... they... I don't know! I'm of no further use to them... they figure me dead!" He grasped his temples, trying to force the invader from his thoughts, puzzling at the purpose for his attack. "What do you WANT from me? I don't even know who I am anymore! How do you... expect me to tell you?!"

"Now that I know of this Hedron character, And gotten to learn about these agents of order I believe I am done with you. Maybe if you come back to the order I can take you on as a partner and we can get you revenge." he puts Nerius on the ground and plants a machine on the ground and a beacon lights up, the creature then begins walking away leaving him there  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:27 pm
Daedalus strolled along side Elcia, glancing from room to room, his scanners picking up various activities similar to the one by the humming creature. However there were rooms where his sensors could not penetrate, shielded by some magnetic force, he'd never seen security so tight before. It was truly a marvel to behold. Upon seeing the second Blood Knight he realized that there were key differences in their skeletal structures, and he made a note of it to ask about it later.

"Would it be too presumptuous to ask what your organizations name is? I would like to know to whom I'm referring in the future. Be assured that any information I store can be erased at a moments notice."  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:42 pm
Elcia let Daedalus take over the conversation so she could listen, think, and admire the little creature.

She was running over the dozen questions that had popped into her head a minute before. When a particularly bad thought came to mind. She had heard that Zenaku had been in the business of making things, more than that she had seen the memories passed on to her.
Had he made Hedron and given him memories in some sadistic joke? Yet hadn't they met the monster in passing? She only got more dead end questions so she put it aside for the moment.

((There that takes care of how this version of Elcia knows of Zenaku.))  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games