Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gordums

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:39 pm
Well...uh... I am Gordaeus.. AKA Teh Spikeh Turtle and uh... I like to go for long walks on the beach and look at the sun rise/set... and By this I am hoping to meet that pseicla person and then-- oh wait... This about me? and Notr the dating thing? What a terrible misfortune xd

Bump for...
Angelic Sash
21.6k/2.25mil
CLICK HERE

R.I.P. Jaclyn Linetsky & Vadim Schneider  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:52 pm
Yo. My name user name is Chibi_Envy_Chan, but I also go by Wing or Wingzero and will respond to any of those names.

I am an avid writer and write anywhere from originals to fanfictions. The genres I write is a wide range, but I mainly write fantasy or psychological. I do not write purely romance, but I do include it as a subplot. My ratings are anywhere from G to NC-17. I'm open minded with my writing and will experiment with various plots, situations, and styles.

I love anime, manga, and all things related.

That's me.

For the records, this is my writing account. I have another one for RPing.  

Chibi Envy Chan

snowtiger6776

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:00 pm
Hi, I'm Emi, short for a different spelled version of a common name. I love Brit music (might be because of my heritage), along with indie, and most music named 'alternative' by iTunes, and some hip-hop (it's fun to dance to). I love to write stories (which I never finish), and draw people, not animals or objects. I love mangas, and read many (is a big Inu-Yasha fan), and I practically worship Miyasaki movies, which are just amazing. I also love emo hair- bwah haha, yes it's true. I also like pirates, hence my avatar, who is a literate pirate. xp

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:14 pm
heart Hello! I'm onceuponawednesday! Um, I like talking to people and sorting out problems...I want to be a psychiatrist when I grow older! Lets see...my favorite color is orange, and I listen to all kinds of music (except country...kinda funny since I live in Country capital USA, no?) but mostly like...reggae, rap, hip hop, R&B, reggaeton (even though I can't understand most of it), a TEENY bit of classical, and soft rock! If I'm ever not on Gaia, then I'm probably outside! and thats me! heart

onceuponawednesday

Lord of Ostlandria

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:20 pm
Well , my name is Darren. I enjoy gaming and yelling at stupid people. there are very few topics that I don't have an opinion on and i am very adamant about these things. Anyway , hi.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:34 pm
Hello, I am new to the guild. I found an invite randomly in my inbox. I'm not really sure how I was found to be a part of it, but I'm glad I was invited.

anway, onto the introduction, I'm Anto J Lareneg, or just plain Anto for short. It's obviously not my real name, but I've used Anto as my online name for almost five years now so it's kinda stuck. :3

I like anime and video games and such. Er, and I'm a huge fan of the TV show 24 from FOX. Some of my favourite games include the Zelda, Sonic and Megaman/Megaman X series. Some of my favourite animes are Elfen Lied, Madlax, Noir, Keroro Gunso and Descendants of Darkness.

I would put more but I'm sick right now and my brain is kinda on fizzle mode. sweatdrop  

Anto J Lareneg

LangWapper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:49 pm
Ah, hey, I should probably post something here, huh? I recieved a surprise invite, and hey, it's definitely appreciated, Red Onix biggrin

Introduction time, right? Well, call me Langwapper, I'm 18 and mildly interesting when under the influence of sugar. Otherwise, I'm one of those dry, acerbic people who respond to every other comment with a droll "Ah, indeed."

My interests? *resists the urge to quote 'Naruto* I like writing, drawing, sailing, fanfiction, video games, roleplaying, and arguing with people.

I'm visually inclined, so I don't know much about music, but I like most songs as long as they have interesting lyrics. Some bands I like are The Impossibles, Stabbing Westward, Reel Big Fish, and Oingo Boingo.

Other than that...ask away. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:59 pm
Hm. Introductions. That awkward moment when you're poised on the brink of total coolness or utter humiliation.

But then, of course, there's always the School of 'Squeu You, I Say What I Want.' xd

I'm Iyori, I'm probably the oldest person on this forum (possibly one of the oldest on Gaia, period) and we'll leave it at that. I'm a long-time RPG'er and anime fan, currently most deeply into Yugioh. I also enjoy video games, particularly the Final Fantasy series.

I write fan fiction, but that's about my only artistic outlet, since I can't draw a reasonable stick figure without coaching. I also like friendly debate/discussion on any number of topics (i.e. late BS sessions), cats, and long walks in the early evening.

Favorite music includes Shriekback, Oingo Boingo, Moody Blues, early Black Sabbath, Alan Parsons Project, Green Day, and Elvis Costello. (Better make that 'almost any kind of music', but I have only about a 3 hour tolerance for country and gospel. Bluegrass, jazz, and zydeco do not count under either of those two, however.)  

Iyori Kitsune

F5

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:09 pm
Hi, I'm F5 (does NOT stand for "refresh").
I'm 23 years old and live in South Africa. I'm a Graphic designer and 3D animator by profession.
My fav band is Chevelle *points to sig* and I love all animation esp. 3D xd .
If you wanna see what I look like, I have piccies in my journal

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:40 am
My name is Phazon_Beam, I am 15 years old and I live in London, England.
My interests include video games, computers and the internet, animes and films and I especially like sciences but particularly physics.

That's about all I can think of to say at the moment.  

Phazon_Beam

Quietviolet rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-12)

Quietviolet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:10 am
Um..... Hello.
My name is Quietviolet here (Angie in real life, though the anime club at my school calls me Hinata-chan due to my shy behavior.) I'm 16, and I enjoy poetry, writing fanfiction, music, and going on Gaia to give advice for people in need. I live in Florida even though it says I'm from Nice, France on my profile page.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:26 am
Hello,

I was invited and so I joined up today. Anything you need to know about me is in my profile, so give it a visit if you want. 3nodding See you guys around the guild. mrgreen  

Megami Nekohime

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

14,950 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50

AphoticCharmer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:32 am
I'm Sarah, I'm an "oldie" here on Gaia.

I have three children, my husband is also a member on this site.

I read, I write, I enjoy singing, chatting to friends, walking, I enjoy learning new things blah blah blah  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:48 am
Hello, I have been invited by dragon380 to join this guild.
Thank you for sending me the invitation. ^^

I am a usually quiet person, pretty shy and don't talk much either, but I will hardly decline someone who comes at me to start a conversation.
I like anime and videogames, have a PS2.
I'm 19 years old.

I guess that's pretty much the basic.
Anyway, pleased to meet you all. ^^

Lady Iwasaki

Cerebaton

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:19 am
*peeks in* Hello... O_o I'm Cerebaton, Cere for short. My home is in Finland, where the penguins live and polar bears roam free...just kidding. No, really, I'm from Finland, but there aren't any penguins or polar bears here...unlike many foreigners think. ^_^;;

I like...err...stuff, just like my profile says, and I don't have any real hobbies like sports or knitting. I spend a lot of time in front of my computer, PuPu, doing both school and freetime stuff.

Yes, I am girl in real life, unlike some people with female avatars. My boyfriend, who also has an account on Gaia, can prove that. No, I do not look anything like my avatar. I have a cat, which answers to the name "Sephiroth", and a tiny student apartment, which is driving me crazy with its lack of space.

On Gaia, I can usually be found from the signature related forums, where I run a shop and roleplay in others' shops. However, sometimes I get lost on my way there, and find myself posting in General Discussion or Gaia Community Discussion. I tend to use teal font while writing.

I was invited by Red Onyx, whom I don't remember meeting before, and I still have no idea how she found me, and why I was invited. Well, maybe I'll figure it out eventually. O_o

So, I guess that was all. Hello everyone! ^_^

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games