Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Forbidden Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:53 pm
User Image
                                                ɚSo what if you can see the darkest side of me?
                                                No one will ever change this animal I have become

User Image

Jason resumed his human form still annoyed that he had to fight. Granted, he got off with a few scratches from Remy fighting back, but nothing serious. Now his gaze turned to his long-time packmate, and he frowned. He was going to find out precisely what happened, and knew he would have to go check on the kid in the Hospital Wing. He cringed at the thought, though. This was not his mistake, but Remy's, and he had to take care of it. Worse, the boy was now an omega, someone created outside the pack structure. He didn't know how he should treat the boy. Should he do as instinct demanded and reject him? Shaking his head, he fought down the urge to let his inner wolf take over. That was a challenge. Of course he had to find out he was truly an alpha as soon as his place was challenged. "Remy, what happened last night? Why didn't you take your wolfsbane, and do you even realize what you just did?"

ɚHelp me believe it's not the real mexxx
                                                Somebody help me tame this animal I have become
                                                xxx

--------------------------------------
                                                State: Pissed
                                                OOC: ...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:18 pm
Well I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.

User Image

User Image
What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy blinked at Akira's offering, then stood, before slumping down a bit and placing her hands on her knees. Why was the shift this bad?! After she had gotten her head back in relative normalcy and the ground had stopped spinning, she stood, looking at her pack-mates. Akira spoke to her like she was three. "Whu...?" Rufus simply said her name, but she noticed right away he was bleeding. So it was his blood she was covered in?! She wiped her face with her hands, then looked forlorn.

Gold eyes widened when Jason spoke up, asking about last night. "I know! I'm so sorry! I never meant to be late, but there was a stupid house meeting, then I had to run to an empty classroom to brew my.... What do you mean why didn't I? I took the potion! I just... ugh. I... No...? I don't remember anything past taking the potion and tripping on a tree root." She blinked a few more times, then looked up at Jason. Why the heck was she getting interrogated? Akira and Rufus speaking like it was the last time they were ever going to see her alive, Jason asking what she did... What... What did she do?! In a squeaky voice, she asked her very question aloud. "Why...?"

User Image
Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
Her dreams she can't find.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She can't find her place.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
She's all over the place.
Yeah,oh

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:28 pm
User Image
                                                ɚSo what if you can see the darkest side of me?
                                                No one will ever change this animal I have become

User Image

Jason eyed Remy carefully, his frown deepening as he heard the girl's tale. She took it? Then why? Why attack a boy with no real purpose? Growling, he turned quickly away, before he did something he regretted. However, he spoke quietly, but low enough for her to hear. "You bit a young boy tonight. One who did nothing but wander into your path while you were a wolf. Nearly took his arm off. And then attacked Rufus and myself while Akira tried to get that boy out of your reach. Precisely what do you remember from last night that could cause you to mess something up to the point you became a danger to everything around you?"

He turned them, his eyes hard as granite as they bore into her soul. He was having a hard time reconciling what he saw last night with the girl he saw before him now. However, she had broken a cardinal rule in the pack, one he knew he had broken before, but considering the circumstances between each, were justifiable. Akira would have drowned without him saving her life, her and that young girl. And Rufus had attacked the pack, and he had moved to disarm only, not intending to bite his wrist. "I would suggest you either brew the potion properly next time, or find someone who will, because the act last night was inexcusable. That will get you sent to Azkaban or worse. There is a division within the Ministry of Magic dedicated to capturing rogue werewolves, and your actions tonight might have caused them to look for you."

He was exhausted, and needed sleep. Not looking back once, he started back toward the edge of the forest, gathering his satchel and leaving. He didn't want to turn around. If he did, he was afraid the wolf within would snap at Remy again.

ɚHelp me believe it's not the real mexxx
                                                Somebody help me tame this animal I have become
                                                xxx

State: Pissed

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:59 pm
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,

User Image

User Image
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy stared in bewilderment when Jason told her what had happened. Her eyes were wide in the perfect example of a horrified child. She... bit someone?! Why... How... No.... Her head shook slowly, tears making tracks through the scarlet stains on her cheeks. It couldn't have been her! She didn't remember any of this! "I-I.... I couldn't... no! J-Jason no! I-I brewed it the same as always! I-I..." She clutched her stomach, feeling physically sick. Where had she messed up?! She'd never done that before! He asked her what she remembered, but the girl just shook her head sadly, feeling like she was about to collapse.

Gold eyes met steely blue, the girl's heart racing. He looked beyond angry, and who could blame him?! All of the sudden, he was talking about Azkaban. Remy retched, nearly collapsing to the ground. She... she was a monster. A creature to be damned. Her father had been right. Thoughts spun in her head, a mix of Erinwen's eyes, hollow and filled with sinister evil, and Jason's, that bore down on her in rage. At that moment, her knees gave out, sending the girl collapsing forward, until she was sitting with her shins pressed hard into the earth, one hand supporting her, the other still clutching at her stomach. Tears rushed from her eyes, splattering on the dry earth. "I-I... I'm so sorry..."

Remy looked up pleadingly as Jason turned to leave. She didn't know what to say anymore. Instead, she sat there, tears and blood dripping from her pale face. There, instead of Remittue Verity Bleiddiaid, sat a girl, now convinced to be a monster, broken-hearted, and crying on the ground. They had been right. Everyone that ever called her a nasty word. All the time she had believed them to be wrong, but they were right. It seemed so obvious now. The evil gold eyes she saw staring back at her in the mirror each morning, each time a spoon reflected her... they betrayed her. They showed the true evil in her heart. Before anyone could stop her, she was standing, then sprinting toward the castle. She had to make things right. Remy didn't even care that she looked like she'd just eaten a person, blood covering her face, neck, chest and arms. Her dress ruffled a bit as she ran, a bit clumsily, toward the castle, doing her best to scrub some of the blood off her face. She could barely think straight, but she knew she had to hide. The teen sprinted off toward a bathroom, remembering one of them to be mostly abandoned. If she had just a hint of luck, she could hide there and get cleaned up.
{Exit to Myrtle's Bathroom}
User Image
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
Yeah,oh

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:33 pm
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,

User Image

User Image
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy walked out to the Forbidden Forest a few hours before Moonrise. She had told Miles to meet her early, since she had to go over a lot of things. Paranoia had even gotten the better of her, so she purchased Wolfsbane from her family's apothecary. Her short hair was tucked beneath a hat, gold eyes peering impishly below. Hopefully soon one of the boys or Akira would show. She didn't like waiting this close to the treeline.
"Come on Miles. We need to hide, and pronto."

{OoC: Ready for Miles' first Full Moon? I am. >D }
User Image
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
Yeah,oh

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:51 am
User ImageUser Image

Sixth YearWerewolfRavenclawChaserPrefect

Rufus came to the forest he saw Remy, he smiled and headed to her. "Hey Rem, any sight of our new pup yet?" He asked he wanted to get to know the new member of his pack since he would be spending most of his full moons with the boy.

{OoC:}

Xistund

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:25 pm
User Image
User Image

Miles walked up to the forest, slightly nervous. The last time he was here, he'd been attacked, and, well, it caused his current situation. He scratched at his hair, a box of dog biscuits held in one hand. He figured if he got hungry, he could always munch on those. He spotted Remy and grinned, noticing another teen with him. Must be one of the others, he thought. "Hey Remy, umm, person I don't know. You guys ready or something? I brought along some dog treats if we got hungry."

Music makes the people come together
Music mix the bourgeoisie and the rebel.

-----♫♩♬♪♫♪-----
Thinking: I hope they like chicken flavored ones.
-----♫♩♬♪♫♪----

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:51 pm
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,

User Image

User Image
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy looked over at her boyfriend, then kissed his cheek. "Hi Rufus, and no, I haven--" she stopped suddenly, nose wiggling. "I stand corrected. Here he comes!" She grinned as Miles walked up... with dog treats. A memory hit her, one of a certain other young boy trying to feed her dog treats. The teen laughed, then gently nudged Rufus' side with her elbow. "Miles, ask Rufus how well that worked last time! Oh! Speaking of which, this is Rufus Flinker. He's another werewolf." She smiled, then adjusted her jacket. Gold eyes sparkled as she pulled out three vials of wolfsbane. Remy handed one to Rufus with a smile, then offered one to Miles, before quaffing her own. She coughed lightly, patting her chest. "Have fun Miles. You might need one of those treats to drown out the taste. Oh! And never, ever add sugar. It'll ruin the potion. Have at it." She smirked, glancing between the boys. Well... at least the dog treats weren't fish.

User Image
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
Yeah,oh

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sixth YearWerewolfRavenclawChaserPrefect

Rufus blushed as Remy poked fun at him for thinking werewolves would be like normal dogs. "Its um nice to meet you Miles. I know this must be strange for you but if you need help with dealing with being a werewolf. I'm sure me, Remy or anyone in the pack would help"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:53 pm
User Image
User Image

Miles scratched the back of his head, feeling a bit embarassed as he took the vial from Remy. Well, there went his supposedly original idea. Though, to be honest, he might keep them with him anyway, just to have something to chew on. At the mention of the taste, he made a face. "Ugh, no sugar? Blimey, how can you even swallow it then?" Regardless, the redhead downed it quickly, a shudder running through his body at the taste. "So, besides being hairy andno longer eating vegetables, anything else I should know about?"

Music makes the people come together
Music mix the bourgeoisie and the rebel.

-----♫♩♬♪♫♪-----
Thinking: I hope they like chicken flavored ones.
-----♫♩♬♪♫♪----

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:59 pm
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,

User Image

User Image
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy looked at both boys, smiling lightly. She looked at Miles as he asked for a bit more information, so she nodded. "There's always more to know. Let's see... Well, during the change, each and every one of your bones breaks and turns into those of a wolf. During this time, normally, you'd completely lose your mind to that of the wolf. That side acts solely on instinct, which is how you ended up like this. That's what the Wolfsbane does, you see. Not only does it ease the pain of the transformation, but it allows you to keep your human mind while in your wolf form. That's how Rufus and Jason were able to prevent me from turning you into a doggie treat." She fluffed her hair and gave a small nod. Gold eyes sparkled in the sunset, making the girl's eyes seem a darker, orangey-pink hue. Soon enough, the Full Moon would strike them. "Now, we need to walk to the clearing. It's where we meet each month." She slid her hand into Rufus', then smiled at Miles, before starting the walk to the werewolf clearing.

User Image
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
Yeah,oh

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:30 am
User Image
User Image

∂яιρ, ∂яιρ, ∂яσρ, Little April Shower, beating a tune as you fall all คг๏ยภ๔
What can compare with your вєαυтιfυℓ ѕσυи∂? Beautiful sound, beautiful sound
∂яιρ, ∂яσρ, ∂яιρ, ∂яσρ

Ianto walked along in the forest, unsure where exactly he was. He lifted a handful of blackberries from the pouch he wore over his shoulder, munching on his little treat. Blue eyes looked around, searching for any sign of another creature, either friend or foe. He'd never learned how to fight very well, but his parents had shown him how to hide from potential danger. His little hooves made soft sounds as he marched through the tall grass, the little centaur stumbling over branches and twigs he was unable to see.

When he found a nice clearing, Ianto decided to rest for a bit. He tried to be alert, but was distracted by a pretty bird flying overhead. He showed a lopsided grin as he watched the bird fly, pretty plumage catching his attention. Why couldn't every season be this pretty? Certainly the little one liked autumn, but springtime was his favorite. Nice, mild weather, sunshine, flowers, and everything else made him happy. The only downside to spring and fall were the days filled with rain, where he would have to seek shelter in an abandoned cave, or under the leaves of a big tree. His mommy used to make rainy days fun, but without her and his daddy, even the most fun things seemed dull. Luckily, he knew how to make little games to play, like tossing rocks and trying to run to them as fast as his little legs could go, or trying to hop as far as possible. He wasn't very good at either, though, as he was quite prone to tumbling over his own hooves.

As he stood now, he looked a mess. He had a twig in his hair, dirt on his face and shirt, and his hair and tail were all tangled. Ianto rubbed at his eyes looking around the brightly lit area. He stamped a bit, finding a nice place to relax. He laid down, curling up a bit. The breeze was chilly, blowing his messy hair around his cheeks and eyes. Maybe he would find a nice little shelter to hide out in for a while, if nothing else. Winter would be there soon enough, so he knew he would have to try and survive. His parents would have started quite a while ago, but he figured he still had plenty of time... hopefully.

{Out of Character: Private Scene, late fall, slightly chilly with a breeze. o3o}

∂яιρ, ∂яιρ, ∂яσρ
When the sky is cloudy, your ρяєтту мυѕι¢ will brighten the day
∂яιρ, ∂яιρ, ∂яσρ
When the sky is cloudy, you come along with a song right away,
ςσмє ωιтн уσυя вєαυтιfυℓ мυѕις

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:32 pm
User Image

I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ɪᴛ,I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴏɴᴇs,Tʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇs ᴡʜᴏNᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴘᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ.
Tʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇs ᴡʜᴏNᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ,Nᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ,Nᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ.
Mᴀʏʙᴇ I sᴇᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ.Tʜᴇ ᴍɪssɪɴɢ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ғɪᴛ ɪɴ.
Tʜᴇ sʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛHᴜɴɢʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ʜᴏᴍᴇ.Nᴏ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ.
I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴏɴᴇs.~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User Image
Dhylan Nolynn was not what anyone would call a particularly brave person, nor strong, courageous, daring, or anything else. Anyone that knew him would know he tended to stay by himself, never the center of attention, nor one to put himself above the rest. At the current time, the very teen could be seen walking alone into the Forbidden Forest at the peak of Midnight. He was wearing all black, his pale skin shining in the bright moonlight. If someone were close to him, it is likely they’d see the look of complete calm reflected in the teen’s blue irises.

Once he had found a small clearing, Dhyl sat, staring at the object in his hands. Over the past year, he'd lost his best friend, his family and second family, failed at Captaining the Hufflepuff team, got kicked off of said team, got set up on a blind date by one of his best friends, and felt he'd betrayed everyone. Tears streamed from his eyes as he remembered how hard Nell and Ariana had worked to make him feel better after Eun had gotten kidnapped, and how Heather's kind words had made him feel somewhat human. As he sat there, the teen wrote a small note, hoping to let his feelings out before he finished his mission of the night.

To whomever finds me, I want you to know that I did this of my own choice. I don't belong here, and I never have. Well, I may have, once upon a time, but I should have died in the car with my mother ten years ago. I shouldn't have lived, and because I did, I hate myself every day. It's one thing to live in sadness, but it seems my sadness couldn't help but get worse and worse as I got older. I betrayed and hurt a lot of people, and even in death, I feel I will continue to do so. Don't cry for me, friends, as I don't want you to be sad. For those few who I allowed close to me, I want you to know I love you, and always will. I can only ask that you continue to grow and be happy, even without me there. I'll be with you, I promise, but I'll also be with my mother and the rest of family. I hope you'll remember me for the friend I tried so hard to be, not as the guy who abandoned you all. For that, I am sorry, and I hope you will forgive me.

Always and Forever, until again we meet,
Dhylan Charles Nolynn

With that, the teen looked back to his hand, the glistening silver of the short knife laying there. Dhyl had gone and purchased it from a shop nearby, claiming the item was for his potions class. After thinking back to the research on human anatomy he’d done, he positioned the tip of the blade. No errors would be made. Not this time. He wiped away a few tears, then plunged the knife deep between his ribs, watching the blood pour out for a few seconds before he slumped forward, collapsing to the ground. It didn't take but a few seconds for the ground below him to stain crimson, unseeing eyes staring blankly at the wall.

And with that, Dhylan Nolynn joined his family, a small smile on his lips, the death bringing him the last bit of happiness he would ever feel. Dhyl's locket swung loosely around his neck, the piece open, showing the pictures he kept closest to his heart. As he fully fell into death's embrace, a single tear rolled down his nose, splashing against the pictures.

I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ᴠᴇ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴀᴅ.Wʜʏ ʜɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄᴀʀs ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ?
Bᴀʙʏ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛᴇɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʙᴏɴᴇs,Aʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ.
Yᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅʀɪᴠᴇ,Wɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅʟɪɢʜᴛs ᴏғғ.Iᴛ's ᴀ ᴘᴏᴄᴋᴇᴛ ᴋɴɪғᴇ,Nᴏᴛ ᴀ ɢɪғᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ Gᴏᴅ.
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋᴇᴘᴛ.I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀɴᴄʜᴏʀ sʟᴏᴡʟʏ,Sᴛᴇᴘ ʙʏ sᴛᴇᴘ.
Mᴀʏʙᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʀɪᴘ ᴏғғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀɴᴅᴀɢᴇ.Mᴀʏʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs.Mᴀʏʙᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴜʀɴ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴜɪʟᴅɪɴɢ,Hᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:30 pm
User Image
Bow made love to needy string
In cooing fling - wanton whispers
Fondled under pianissimos,
Caressing callous hearts.

User Image

Miles stepped out of the Forbidden Forest, feeling like he had run a marathon. He was exhausted, and while being a wolf for most of the night had been some fun, he was certain that he would rather do without the sleepless night. Especially since he was now the only wolf in the pack aside from Jason. The other werewolf was furious, something about Akira running off after her niece committed suicide, and then Rufus and Remy basically eloping and running off. Which left him basically with no one. Nice way to say the pack was family, huh? Family didn't just run off the moment things got tough. They stuck together. The usually docile Hufflepuff clenched his jaws, fighting off a sudden rush of anger. He was never this angry before. What caused it? Then he thought about the person that turned him, and he nearly snorted. Wait, no nearly. He actually snorted. She had claimed they were a family, and then abandoned it. Nice to know people cared.

He wrapped his arms around himself, fighting off the chill of the early winter morning. It was definitely not jacket weather. Running a hand over his face, he just wanted to sleep. Preferably for a week. Why did mornings have to be so early? Couldn't they come later in the day, say around noon? That way he could sleep in later. He didn't think he had classes yet, but then again, he could be wrong. Shrugging, he made his way forward, ready to take a nap. If nothing else, he could go to sleep for a long while. He could always make up his work later, right?

-----♫♩♬♪♫♪-----
Thinking: Lovely night I just had...
-----♫♩♬♪♫♪----

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And all in a work of musical art:
Ephemeral stories, yarned of music
Honed impossibly through her tones.

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:17 pm
Once AGAIN I'm SITTING on the MOON
It's TOO LATE to FOLLOW me NOW
I STAY in FRONT of MANY YEARS
A GLITTERING SILENCE that nobody KNOWS
Let me SHINE, let me SMILE
Let me KISS the SKY
Let me SHINE, let me SMILE
And TELL ME, tell me WHY?

Nobody else believes it: Uneasy
If nobody else can reach it: Stop it, you're being paranoid...
Take a deep breath now: Miles
And sit on the moon next to me: Forbidden Forest

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S

H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | S I X T H Y E A R User Image

It was winter and there was still snow on the ground and it was beautiful. That was what had lured Newlyn, who generally was a very rule abiding girl, down to the edge of the forest. She wanted to draw the treeline, until she got distracted following animal tracks in the snow, a small smile on her face. She never usually did things like these. This was daring and bold for her. Of course she avoided the Forbidden Forest, who knew what was lurking in there? But it was quiet and peaceful, and surely everything capable of hurting and/or eating her was asleep right now. She only heard the chirps of birds. Then she heard the crunch of footsteps, and was somewhat alarmed until she caught sight of familiar red hair. Miles? What was Miles doing down here, and only in a jacket? He looked exhausted, too. What would Miles be doing coming out of the forest? Had he spent the night there or something? She tensed a little, then scolded herself. It was just Miles. Her friend and housemate. Friendly, corny Miles. "Good morning," she called out uncertainly, drawing closer to the boy. For some reason, she kept thinking night, why was he in there last night? in her head. Last night... she'd stayed up for a while with Elsie, talking, and she remembered thinking how nice it was, just the two of them, friends instead of sisters for a few hours, the dying fire, the moonlight filtering in through one of the high windows with a view of the ground and not much else, since the common room was in the basement... Wait. Moonlight. Last night... last night had been a full moon, she was nearly certain of it. She stared at Miles, trying to keep a look of growing horror off her face. "Miles, did you spend the night in the forest?" she asked slowly. Please say no, have a reason, have a reason, don't be what I think you might be - She was probably being silly. There was no need to jump to conclusions. Absolutely no need.

MUSIC in the SOUL can be HEARD by the UNIVERSE.

Diamond Wales

Do you REALLY want to LEARN TO FALL?
EVERYTHING is within TIME
EVERYTHING I can FIND
Do you REALLY want to LEARN TO FALL?
EVERYTHING feels ALIVE
RIP the STARS from my WORLD
FEEL me NOW, 'cause EVERYTHING is ALIVE
Even MEANS I can FLY

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items