Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:28 pm
Since I was born they couldn't hold me down
Another misfit kid, another burned-out town
Never played by the rules I never really cared
My nasty reputation takes me everywhere

I look and see it's not only me
So many others have stood where I stand
We are the young so raise your hands
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Crash
Fourth Year Gryffindor

His smile morphed into a crooked grin. So she did remember him! Well, kind of, at least. Stubby fingernails scratched the back of his head awkwardly and he shrugged. He should’ve known David was going to be late, the bloke was always one of the last to arrive, or maybe it was Crash that was always one of the last, and that’s why they never saw each other until the Sorting Feast? Either way, he supposed it didn’t matter. ”Eh, it was the same, hot and boring.” He shrugged. Just then, a bigger upperclassman appeared, Drage, Jacob’s brother. He couldn’t remember the ginger kids first name. He hardly ever heard anyone say it-- until Shayna had. Rick! That’s right! He should’ve remembered that. They were in quidditch together.

He blinked, and felt a little out of place between the two Ravenclaws. ”Soooo.... yeaaaah... uhm. I’m gonna..... yeah.” He grinned. ”Shayna, do me a favor and tell David I said hey.” He turned to say something as a farewell to Rick, but, didn’t really know him much. So he gave a little nod and wave and dropped his board and smiled at the satisifying sound of his wheels hitting the concrete. ”See ya!” He didn’t know where he was going to go, now. There weren’t too many people he recognized, so he figured he’d meander closer towards the scarlet train and hand his baggage along so he didn’t have to carry it anymore.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Height: 5' Weight: 134lbs Age: 14
Skateboarding
Platform 9 3/4l
Torn and True
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image User Image

They call us problem child
We spend our lives on trial
We walk an endless mile
We are the youth gone wild
We stand and we won't fall
We're the one and one for all
The writing's on the wall
We are the youth gone wild

””

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Anita didn't expect that.

One minute, she was happily enjoying her tea, and the other-- well... it was all over her fingers, really. It was kind of cold. Either way, she didn't expect that guy to come flying out of nowhere and bump into her. It was pretty abrupt, a hard shove to her shoulder and a rapidly disappearing 'Sorry!'

Ah, well. He apologized and no harm done, so she guessed it was okay. Shaking out her tea-soaked hand, she wiped it down with the tissue that came with said spilled tea. God bless tissues. Noting the still absent person she was sure she had brought along, Anita marched back to the barrier, not very happy with her brother at the moment. Standing at the divide, she contemplated just sticking her head out. No, wait. That would be bad. Huffing, she walked through again, looking for the tall, dark and broody that was Vinnie.

"God, hurry your a** up!"

User Image

h o w d o y o u d o t h e r e?- - -
s t a t i o n

a l o n e
h e l l o , w o r l d !
e x c i t e d
s i n g l e

Quote:

heather030595

Essy ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:51 pm
User Image
User Image

After walking through the brick wall, Alexandria decided against waiting to see if Rosabella would make it through. No one had to check up on me last year, so I don't have to check up on her, she thought before pushing her cart into the crowd. The quicker she stepped away from sight of the brick wall, the more chance she'd have of her step sister actually leaving her alone with her own friends. Speaking of which, the dark eyed girl spotted Theo and immediately made her way over to him. "Hey!" she called, waving with one hand as she pushed her belongings with the other. Of all of the friends she had made, Alex was glad Theo was the one she found. The more time the two got to spend together, the better.

RedEagleEye007

Oh, oh, oh, it's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

It's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:52 pm
User Image
It may sound absurd but don't be naïve
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed but won’t you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream
And it's not easy to be me

User Image

Jacob stepped through the barrier, already seeing his brother walking through the crowd and sighing. Well, at least this summer wasn't terrible. Now he just needed to find friends to sit with on the train. His eyes already scanned the area looking for his usual group of friends. He hadn't seen any of them over the summer, though that was kind of justified as he didn't live near most of them, and well, Little Hangleton wasn't exactly a tourist destination. Oh well. He just leaned up against the wall and waited, wondering who was going to show up.

----------------------------------
State: Waiting
OOC: ...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm only a man in a silly red sheet
Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
Only a man in a funny red sheet
Looking for special things inside of me

Socks

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:01 pm
I have changed, just like you
For how long must I wait?
I know there's something wrong
Your concrete heart isn't beating
And I've tried to make it come alive
No shadows, just red lights
Now I'm here to rescue you
Oh, I'm still alive, and I cannot apologize

User Image
ɛʟʊռɛɖ ƈʀɨֆȶօɮɛʟ ɦɛɨֆȶ

ɖʊʀʍֆȶʀǟռɢ ɢʀǟɖʊǟȶɛ
εﻨցհէεεռ

Ned strode through the barrier with a confidence that did not exist. She'd never even been here before. But she'd been tasked with making sure Coffee got on her train to school, not that she minded. This was like... an adventure. At least she'd gotten onto the platform. The scarlet locomotive was certainly impressive. But there was a massive crowd, and she was almost anxious at the sheer amount of people here. So many strangers... unfamiliar faces... ugh. She almost wanted to snatch up her sister's hand like she was a child, but Coffee probably wouldn't appreciate that, now would she? Oh, she'd grown up all of a sudden, like all children did. And now she'd be gone, off to Hogwarts. The house wouldn't be quieter, in fact it would probably be louder, but still... she was going to miss her baby sister.

mood: anxious company: Coffee location: Platform 9 and 3/4

ɨ աɨʟʟ ʍօʋɛ ʄǟֆȶ ǟռɖ ɨ աɨʟʟ ʍօʋɛ ֆʟօա; ȶǟӄɛ ʍɛ աɦɛʀɛ ɨ ɦǟʋɛ ȶօ ɢօ

Greycast

So silent, no violence
But inside my head, so loud and clear
You're screaming, covered up with a smile I've learned to fear
Just sunshine and blue sky
Is that all we get for living here?
Come fire, let it burn and love come racing through
I've learned to lose, I've learned to win
I've turned my face against the wind

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:11 pm
When she was just a girl
She expected the world
But it flew away from her reach
And the bullets catch in her teeth
User Image
User Image

︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

Tanya excitedly walked through the barrier with her trolley and Marvin hanging on her shoulder as normally. She saw the confused looks on the incoming firsties faces and grinned remembering when that was her just last year. To her excitement she spotted a familiar head of blonde and ran over to her and happily hugged her. "Elsie! How was the rest of your summer? Are you excited for this year? I am! We're not firsties anymore!" she giggled practically jumping up and down.

︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

The Forgotten Weasley

WearingWhere razz latform 9 3/4With: ElsieThinking: We're not on the bottom!OOC
So lying underneath those stormy skies.
She said oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh.
I know the sun must set to rise.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:14 pm
User Image
User Image
Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ YᴇᴀʀSʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴRᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ BᴇᴀᴛᴇʀHᴇɪʀ ɪɴ Tʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ

ϟWᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘϟ
ϟGʀᴀʙ ᴀ ʙʀᴜsʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ-ᴜᴘϟ
ϟHɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄᴀʀs ᴛᴏ ғᴀᴅᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴀᴋᴇ-ᴜᴘϟ
ϟWʜʏ'ᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏs ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʙʟᴇ?ϟ
ϟHᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ғᴀʙʟᴇϟ

►▷►Joshua walked onto the platform, looking his usual haughty self. He was already dressed in his uniform, though he didn't seem all too happy about it. His father hadn't even wanted to come to the platform to see him off, but they had apparated him to the platform, then left for "business." He looked around, wondering if.... he would know people.... Totally not looking for anyone in particular. Nope. He was fine all alone.

ϟFᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀϟ
ϟFᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ɪɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅs I ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅ ᴍʏ sᴘɪʀɪᴛϟ
ϟFᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ɪɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅsϟ
ϟWʜʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀsᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴇ?ϟ
ϟIɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ғᴏʀsᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴇϟ
ϟIɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ғᴏʀsᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴇϟ
ϟIɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ғᴏʀsᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴇϟ

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Coffee didn't know what she was expecting when she stepped through the barrier with Ned. She really didn't. It didn't disappoint, though. Looking around, the first word that came to her mind was--

Hectic.

It was really hectic. She wasn't shy by nature, but, err, this was different from the crowds at Diagon. To think, she'd be sharing a castle with them for the better part of the year. It was kind of daunting, thinking about it like that. She hadn't been away from home truly, in a sense. Coffee would miss it. Another thing-- Coffee was glad it was Ned who'd accompanied her here. The older girl was the only one in her family she felt remotely comfortable talking around. And Coffee didn't like to talk. Inching closer to her, she spoke, just enough that she could be heard. "Ned? When the big red train goes to take me away, could you take care of my stuff back at home?" Yeah, that was good, think about home, or else the sort-of nerves might just take over and make her throw up or something. Also, she forgot to put away her things. Dammit. She should have double-checked before leaving.

m i l k , t w o s u g a r s u s e t h e r o a s t - - -
d i a g o n a l l e y s t r e e t s

m e m y s e l f a n d i
f i r s t y e a r / t r a i n
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e

Quote:

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:40 pm
User Image
User Image
Dating:_Annabeth FletcherLooking:_Scholarly

If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea
I'll sail the world to find you
If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see
I'll be the light to guide you

You can count on me like 1, 2, 3
I'll be there
And I know when I need it
I can count on you like 4, 3, 2
You'll be there
'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah

Romulus was apparated to the platform by his sister, who then hugged him and left for home. She had stuff to do, apparently. Well, of course she did, she was a pro player. He adjusted his glasses and lay his quill behind his ear, then looked around the Platform. Maybe he'd find his girlfriend around somewhere. Dark blue eyes were bright with his usual style of enthusiasm, the teen having been writing his heart out in the journals he had been given. One was full of drawings, another of his tiny, scrunched font. He hoped to find Anna, but he was too short to see over the crowd. It was then that he noticed Dhyl Nolynn standing on tiptoes, as if to mock him. With a roll of his eyes, the teen marched through the crowd, searching for his girl.

You'll always have my shoulder when you cry
I'll never let go, never say goodbye
You know...

If you're tossin' and you're turnin'
And you just can't fall asleep
I'll sing a song beside you
And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me
Every day I will remind you

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:44 pm
User Image
Heart still beating but it's not working
It's like a hundred thousand voices that just can't sing
I reached out trying to love but I feel nothing
Oh, my heart is numb

User Image

Aaaaaaaaand there was the awkwardness. He nearly facepalmed at himself. He had missed the kid who was talking to her first, and now Rick felt like an arse. He gave the other boy an apologetic look, thinking he had the worst timing in the world, and scratched the back of his head. "Sorry, I umm, didn't mean to ignore you. Totally my fault." He watched the kid skateboard away, and then bit his lip, feeling more than awkward now. "Okay, umm, sorry about that. I didn't realize that you were talking. Umm, anyway, I was wondering if you wanted to be vice captain. Of the quidditch team, I mean. I mean, you've been a reserve, and you've seen the team in action, so you have an advantage that I probably don't. Plus, I mean, I think you'd do well there, and well..." Nope, he wasn't hopelessly awkward. Shifting, he waited to see what Shayna would say.

Thinking: Hope this doesn't come back to bite me in the arse...
OOC: ...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm feeling better ever since you know me
I was a lonely soul but that's the old me
A little wiser now from what you've shown me
Yeah, I feel again

Jinx

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:03 pm
User Image
                                                      Living risky, never scared, wander
                                                      Closer to the edge
                                                      Nothing valued think no fear,
                                                      Always wondering why you’re here

User Image

════════════════════════
                                                      ℌ𝔢𝔦𝔯 || 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥 || ℌ𝔢𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔢
                                                      ════════════════════════

Ashley stepped through the barrier, already not liking the press of people. He kept his head up and looked around however, deciding to make his way to the engine instead. He ignored everyone around him, paying more attention to Hecate than the rest. He climbed into the train, not liking the muggle mode of transportation, but swallowing his pride as he had no other way of getting to school otherwise.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Ugh, so many people...
                                                      OOC: Next post in Hogwarts Express

All your purposes are gone, nothing’s
                                                      Right and nothing’s wrong
                                                      Nothing ventured, nothing gained
                                                      Feel no sorrow, feel no pain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:19 pm
User Image☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽
So come and dance to the beat, wave your hands together
Come feel the heat, forever and forever
Listen and learn, it is time for prancing,
Now we are here, we're Caramell Dancing!

Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ//Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ//Dᴀᴛɪɴɢ Dᴀᴠɪᴅ Cʟᴀʀɪssᴇ//Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ//Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

Where? --- Platform 9 3/4
With? --- Crash and Rick
Feeling//OoC --- is... Is he serious right now?!
Wearing --- Clothes

User Image

Shayna gave a wave as Crash left and waited for Rick to finish. And when he did her eyes widened. Vice captain?! Was she that lucky?! It seemed that way. "Are you serious?! Of course, I would be honored!" Truth be told, shayna was thrilled. She had only been reserve but now she was vice captain! Shina hadn't been and shayna had looked up greatly to her. She could only imagine how she would help. She would try her very best!

User Image

User Image

Make me your Aphrodite
Make me your one and only
Don’t make me your enemy, Your enemy, Your Enemy,
So you wanna play with magic.
Boy, you should know what your falling for.

Sapphire The Owl

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:27 pm
I have changed, just like you
For how long must I wait?
I know there's something wrong
Your concrete heart isn't beating
And I've tried to make it come alive
No shadows, just red lights
Now I'm here to rescue you
Oh, I'm still alive, and I cannot apologize

User Image
ɛʟʊռɛɖ ƈʀɨֆȶօɮɛʟ ɦɛɨֆȶ

ɖʊʀʍֆȶʀǟռɢ ɢʀǟɖʊǟȶɛ
εﻨցհէεεռ

Ned had to strain her ears over the sound of the bustling crowd to hear Coffee, but she smiled affectionately and nodded. "Of course I will," she assured her. "I won't let anyone even touch it. It'll be just where you left it when you come home for the holiday break." She would do exactly as she said. Not that she really thought anyone would mess with Coffee's things, but still. If it would make her sister feel better about going off to boarding school, she would do it. She glanced at the younger girl. Ned almost wanted to encourage her to try and find someone to talk to, another incoming first year, perhaps, but she didn't want to make it seem like she had to. If Coffee wanted to stay by her side until the train was about to leave, she was fine with that.

mood: anxious company: Coffee location: Platform 9 and 3/4

ɨ աɨʟʟ ʍօʋɛ ʄǟֆȶ ǟռɖ ɨ աɨʟʟ ʍօʋɛ ֆʟօա; ȶǟӄɛ ʍɛ աɦɛʀɛ ɨ ɦǟʋɛ ȶօ ɢօ

Greycast

So silent, no violence
But inside my head, so loud and clear
You're screaming, covered up with a smile I've learned to fear
Just sunshine and blue sky
Is that all we get for living here?
Come fire, let it burn and love come racing through
I've learned to lose, I've learned to win
I've turned my face against the wind

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:50 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Prefect ~ Dating Sun

Leonette Rosalia Mitchell
Gryffindor Second Year
Reserve Chaser

User ImageUser Image Location: Platform 9¾

Leonette came with her cousins to the platform like last year. Her father seemed to take time off work just to take her along with them. Deep down she knew he was trying to make up for all the stuff he’d missed in her life not that she needed him to really. Of course when she went through the barrier Leonette’s thoughts returned to Hogwarts, her home away from home. “This never gets old does it?” Leonette asked Chloe as they pushed their trolleys over to be placed on board. “No Leo it certainly doesn’t.” Chloe answered.

“See you guys later got to go find Shayna.” David told the two girls before rushing off. “Figures… he’s always in a hurry…” Leonette sighed. “Don’t worry about him I’m going to go find Newlyn you’re welcome to join me.” Chloe offered her cousin. “Okay maybe Elsie will be there too.” With that the two headed off to find the Vass sisters. Luckily it wasn’t long before they found them.

“Elsie, Tanya. Hey!” Leonette shouted rushing over to them. Chloe followed after her cousin. “Hello Elsie, Tanya, Newlyn how was your summer?” she asked happy to see a friend before boarding the train. Last year she hadn’t been so lucky to see Newlyn before the feast this year was different. “Yeah how were your summers?” Leonette asked both girls. She was super psyched to be back.

Chloe

Wearing: Second to last year...
_________

Leonette

Wearing: All in Teal
_________

With: Each other... Newlyn, Elsie, Tanya
OOC: ---

The Forgotten Weasley
Yukina101

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:31 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Platform 9¾

The moment David arrived on the platform with his sister and cousin he was gone searching for his girlfriend. It was their anniversary and all so why not spend it with her, it only made sense. By the time he found her he saw she was with Rick. He assumed their conversation would have something to do with Quidditch as Rick was the captain of Ravenclaw. Maybe Shayna was going to be vice captain. That made David wonder, if he’d ever be good enough to be a leader. It didn’t seem to be likely but he hoped he could prove that he had a right to be Prefect, especially after what Chloe and Remy said. Well he'd find out soon enough.

With: Shayna, Rick

Wearing: Prefect year

OOC: ---  
King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games