Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:44 pm
You were my conscience, so solid, now you're like water
xxxAnd we started drowning, not like we'd sink any further[
xxxxxBut I let my heart go, it's somewhere down at the bottom
xxxxxxxxBut I'll get a new one and come back for the hope that you've stolen

User Image

♯♩♪♫♬♭♮Rory laughed at the glare sent to her by her friend before following the group to the train. When Julius started speaking to her and answering her question her grin turned sly as she sidled next to him."Well tha' sounds completely horrid, no offense. Then again my summer wasn' much better. Basically stayed at home, swam a bit, wrote some cool songs fer music club, which reminds me..." She didn't get to finish her sentiment as she moved her trolley to the appropriate place only taking Dragon with her who hissed at her for not taking him out sooner then began purring when she started to pet him in his favorite spot just left of his right ear. Silly cat. When they finally made it to the compartment she bounced into her seat liking the comfort of the train's seats and chuckled at Dory's snappy teasing about Coffee's height. She felt for the boy, it must suck having a girl friend being almost hilariously taller than they are. "Yer lookin' a bit faded there Dory, whatcha been up ta?" she asked the other triplet. ♯♩♪♫♬♭♮
Quote:
Grespeciatto

Quote:
Cara MiaKitty

Quote:
mc2

Wearing
Where~Platform
Who~Coffee, Dorian, Julius
Ummhmmhmm

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxI'll stop the whole world, I'll stop the whole world
xxxxxFrom turning into a monster eating us alive
xxxDon't you ever wonder how we survive?
Well now that you're gone, the world is ours

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

My silence was the silence, silence of rocks,
My silence, it was the silence of the stones,
Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

Timothy let Aurora down to walk around next to him since he wasn't worried about her running off. In her own way the cat mothered him and made her he was well taken care of. He felt bad that he had said so much about himself that his friend didn't catch so when they finally found a compartment and got settled he wrote all that he said to Cash in sign down for Benjamin and passed the note to him. He wasn't, however, prepared for the random question from Bonna asking him if he had a sister. When he heard her explanation he grinned and nodded before writing a separate note for her to see over her friend's shoulder. "Yup that's me, she's my big sister. She wouldn't have happened to tell you her nickname for me did she? It's sort of embarrassing." he pouted just thinking about it. Tanya would be the sort to tell all her friends about her "adorable baby brother Cookie." Gah, he was never going to lose that nickname!

After the all commotion, [Casual]
Ruffle and rustle, [Platform 9 3/4]
Saw I silence, [Seymour, Cash, and Bonna]
All quiet and silently [Getting ready to go to school!]
Prevailing upon. [OOC]

mc2

Devlyn Maycry

Grespeciatto

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:52 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ 5th Yr Gryffindor ➳ ➳
➳ ➳ Muggle-born, Daughter of Late Officer Brian Kiss of the Kent Police ➳ ➳
➳ ➳ PrefectReserve Beater 01 ➳ Vice-Captain of the Reparifors Group Therapy ClubDueling Club Member ➳ ➳

Laurel and Dragon Heartstring Wand
Born on June 22, 2011
5 feet 7.5 inches tall
Wearing: My Uniform
At: Hogwarts Express-Prefects Cabin.
Thinking: I'm a bit afraid to ask who else are prefects this year.

User Image "Theo is a friend and an underclassman, it is my job to worry about him," Veronica answered Victor. "I'm half tempted to tie him down and force feed him Veritaserum-not that I could because of legalities-or actually seriously consider it."

She shrugged and listened as Ronna said they might have a salt water option in the baths and explained that he might need to get better at interacting with people and then mentioned his attachment to his hair. "Well if they have a salt water option maybe you should use it. Salt water is good for your hair... well and skin, from what I've seen on the summer vacations Dad and I used to to take to the beach..." She trailed off when the cabin door opened to see the twins, Gypsy, and Jer. Gypsy for some reason trying to offer some sage advice about kissing guys not being all that it is cracked up to be at their age and then Jacob entered and she gave a small sigh of relief when Xavier followed. At least Jacob as head boy would probably keep some people in some check. And Xavier who sat down book in hand wouldn't cause any problems. Gypsy could do the whole bubbly welcome and Xavier could make sure she wasn't handing out prank items to them as a welcome.

User ImageShe didn't feel nearly as relieved to see there was one more way she couldn't avoid Toby-or him her-or however it was. It just needed sorted out. Glancing at Gypsy, "Though, I'm sure many would love to hear about your long list of dating escapades, Gypsy, and who you may have snogged, I don't. Besides logically wouldn't it be more about the individual and the situation than something like age alone?" Shaking her head she decided Xavier had the right idea and pulled her healing text book out of her bag. One she could distract Victor with his favorite subject than being annoying about trying to pick apart everything she said when it involved almost any guy and he did do better at least on the practical than her of the class so she could always take advantage of him being there to ask for pointers.

Squeeky Luff

The Forgotten Weasley

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:04 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheo Gibbs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGryffindor Fourth Year

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness..."

Theo walked down the isle silently, realizing how rude he had been back there and not asking them if they wanted anything, but it really didn't matter. He would buy something for them, whether it was food or just some kind of candy. And if they didn't like what he got them, he would gladly eat it himself.

He followed Claire's directions to a tee and in fact that lady had only made it a little farther. He was surprised Claire had gotten it that perfect. But he was okay with it, but he would eat his food in the isle to give the two some time obviously. He stood up against the wall, sipping a soda that he had put in the gym bag that remained on his back. There wasn't of course...any food left in the bloody bag, or he wouldn't have to find more for this long trip. He waited in line patiently, keeping his eyes down the hall just to see if anyone he knew was there...getting hungrier by the second.

"And some have greatness thrust upon them"

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:35 am
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Third Year

~~~~~~~~~~~Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo found an apartment to himself, not really knowing where any of his friends were. He was mostly looking for either Lexine, Alice, or Jasper Lancaster. He mostly wanted to see Lexine, but any of his friends would be fine right then and there. He just sat there alone, laying on the seat as if it were a bed and staring up at he ceiling. Well, this was going to be a long, long ride and he might as well sleep, because he definitely wasn't going to be able to sit there for the whole ride with nothing to do.

Iñigo just laid there until he was starting to doze a little bit, not really knowing what to do at the moment. His eyes fluttered from opened to closed more rapidly every second and soon enough he was sleeping, but being the light sleeper he was, he would definitely wake up if someone were to come in.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:39 am
Victor Beausoleil
Hufflepuff ** Fifth Year ** Prefect

User Image
"Let my healing melody,
ease your heart.
Let my kind voice,
ease your pain.

Victor smiled as Ronna replied, that...is true. Salt water should be good...at least in moderation, "I zink too much would be bad zough. Zen again too much of a good zing is a bad zing so..." He trailed off as he heard the door slide open and the other prefects came into the compartment.

Waving to gypsy he smiled, "Bonjour~" That's when the topic went straight to...romance? Did something happen?

Listening to the rest of the conversation, then Ronna's reply to it, Victor snapped his fingers, "Ah..." That's right the firework's incident! Just when he was about to comment on it, he got distracted by Ronna pulling out her healing textbook, "Oh.....Are you going to keep Healing class Ronna?"

He then eyed Gypsy, "Long list of dates?" He smiled, "Could you give me advice with Del then?"

I feel happy you know?
My inner thoughts are, "Yay! I'm so glad Gypsy is a prefect too~"
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud fifth year
My puppeteer says "..." Out of character.

mc2
Cara MiaKitty
Diamond Wales
The Forgotten Weasley

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:34 am
User Image
Julius is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // wearing his school robes
CURRENTLY // single
CURRENTLY WITH // his family
CURRENTLY FEELING // looking forward to the year
CURRENTLY THINKING // Back to Hogwarts we aren't essentially on house arrest anymore...
spacespac
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

space Following the group onto the train, Julius let out a sigh as Dori needled Coffee about her height. At least she wasn't the type to get irritable in a fight about something fairly minor like Ty would. Then again, that's the things about friends and family-you got to chose friends, you didn't get to chose family. Not that Julius had any dislike for his brothers or the rest of his family, but still, it wasn't like he chose them, he just lucked out with a decent enough one.

When Rory sidled up to him and said his summer sounded horrible and said her summer wasn't much better because she didn't do much in her opinion and seemed to lose track of whatever she was reminded of. "At least you were allowed that much freedom throughout your summer," Julius answered with a polite smile and a roll of his eyes. Their parents had really gone overboard over a freak accident or at least what by any logical means seemed to be a freak accident.

And then Rory noticed Dori seemed 'a bit faded' which was about as good of an explanation as any and Julius said, "And, you would be too if you spent all summer about to be strangled or strangle someone. Dori, Ty, and I were all cooped up together after all." He shrugged with a small smile to Dori. If Dorian wanted to tell about his run in to a wolf with his friends, he should do the honors. Besides it would sound a whole lot more interesting from Dori than him. He had the scar, he had the experience, he should get the honors to talk it up if he wanted.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════

Cara MiaKitty
                                                          Grespeciatto
                                                          Mizuki226

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:00 am
In another time, we would be as one
In another place, our lives would've only just begun
We walk beneath the sun; we lie beneath the stars
We grow upon the Earth and this is what we are
It didn't have to be this way, but this is what we are
The wasted years have passed so slowly
Without connection to my only
The end is near; defining lonely

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - Sixth Year - Hufflepuff - Prefect -
[feeling: nervous] [thinking: there's Claire!] [with: Claire] [at: Hogwarts Express]

Uriel was sure he had never seen Claire this exuberant. Maybe a year away had done more good than harm. He was just glad she seemed happier. He was also glad to have a chance to hug her again and probably still had a stupid smile on his face when she sat down across from him. He froze at her words, wondering frantically if he was actually hearing what she was saying or if this was just a daydream. Then her eyes widened and she seemed to correct what she was saying, and he unfroze himself and tried not to look disappointed as he settled back more in his seat. "I should have owled you some books," he said earnestly, "But I spent almost all year in the library. It was boring." he admitted, perhaps for the first time in his life, that studying with no interruptions, with no one else to talk to, was tiring and dull and dreary. "OWLs went alright for me. I mostly got EEs, five Os, two As," he cringed a little at the mention of the last grades, which he was not entirely proud of, but he did better than the twins would, anyways, even if Eleazar would probably outdo them all. "I'll help you study, if you like. Sixth year is mostly a free year, anyways, it's seventh I'll have to worry about," he joked a little. He looked like he was trying not to breathe too hard when her hand ended up on his knee. "Yeah." he said and looked like he was struggling to come to a decision. He evidently made it, as his next words came out in a tangled rush. "Claire would you- I mean- would you be my girlfriend?" he asked, and felt a rush of relief at having finally just said it. He had been afraid he'd lose his nerve again if he waited any longer.

A good head and a good heart is always a formidable combination.

Forks Anonymous

Is anybody there to show me?
You don’t believe in space
You don’t believe in light
You don’t believe that anything is well beyond your might
We walk across the sky and beneath the ocean floor
We’re never going anywhere we've never been before
It doesn't have to be this way
This isn't who we are

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:00 am
Weep for yourself, my man...
You'll never be what is in your heart.
Weep, little lion man...
You're not as brave as you were at the start.
Rate yourself and rake yourself...
Take all the courage you have left.
And waste it on fixing all the problems-
That you made in your own head!

User Image
Tobias Philemon Walsh
- Halfblood Twin - Sixth Year Prefect - Gryffindor Reserve Beater -
[feeling: nerves] [thinking: ...] [with: Ronna] [at: Prefects Compartment]

Toby hurriedly assured her, "No." His eyes quickly flickered down to where her skirt exactly ended, before he looked back up at her and replying to her question with a small smile. "Not really. Well- there might be some.. gloating. And obnoxious comments. But that's sort of inevitable, I guess-," He was cut off by the longer kiss she started, and didn't even realize what she was doing until he felt a hand in his back pocket. He didn't try to stop her then, since he was busy, but when she stepped back, and he reluctantly removed his hands from her hips, he gave her a mock glare. "Deceitful. Impressively sneaky, but still deceitful."

He didn't bother trying to snatch it from her, but it was his turn to snort in amusement. "It needs a few dents and scuffs on it," he remarked, then rolled his eyes a little. "I don't have to be in uniform to sit in the prefects compartment. And your favorite sibling of mine, Uriel, happens to be our glorious Head Boy this year. So I'm sure we'll all enjoy this," he finished in a mutter. Taking orders from his brother was not something he looked forward to. At least not everyone would know they were related. They had different last names, after all, and looked nothing alike. Uriel was shorter, smaller in build, with straw blond hair. Toby was taller, had more muscle on him, with dark hair. They weren't related by blood, and it showed.

He shrugged as she pocketed his badge, knowing he'd nick it back eventually, even if it took him a few tries. He stiffened and stood awkwardly still while she tried to smooth out his hair a bit,until they were interrupted by the last boarding call, and was surprised when she held out his badge. "Good," he commented, fighting back a yawn as he tried to pin his badge to his shirt, gave up, and jammed it back in his pocket, his front pocket this time. You could just see the scarlet and gold edge of it sticking out as he made his way onto the train, following his girlfriend.

The prefects compartment was empty, for now. He didn't bother sliding the door shut, and slumped down in a seat by the window. Uriel would probably be in here any moment, looking horribly grim and mature. Hopefully they could just pretend not to recognize each other. Toby had the feeling as soon as his older brother cornered him and Jess alone, they were in for it. He was mad, Toby was assuming because they'd spent their summers as far away from home as possible, while he was stuck dealing with everything at home. But that was his job. He wanted to be a Healer, didn't he?

Your grace is wasted on your face and your boldness stands alone among the wreck.

mc2

But it was not your fault but mine!
And it was your heart on the line!
I really f***ed it up this time...
Didn't I, my dear?
Tremble for yourself, my man...
You know that you have seen this all before.
Tremble, little lion man...
You'll never settle any of your scores.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:14 pm
User Image
Veronica Kiss
6th Year Gryffindor Prefect

User ImageGryffindor Team Beater
Dueling Club Leader
Youth Representative of the Wizengamot
Muggleborn Witch
Wand: 13 inches, Laurel, Dragon Heartstring
Inflexible and Somewhat Knobby
Height: 5' 8"
DOB: June 22, 2011
Dating: Tobias Walsh

It is: Start of the 2027-2028 School Year//I'm at: Platform 9 3/4//Around: No-one in Particular//Wearing: her uniform-yes already

When Ronna stepped back holding his badge and Toby let go of her hips, giving her a mock glare and calling her deceitful and impressively sneaky, she shrugged. When Toby scoffed that the badge needed a few dents and scruffs and pointed out that he didn't have to be in uniform to sit in the prefects compartment she shook her head, "One, respect the badge. And two, since when have you started paying attention to technical rules? I mean you are right about the uniform thing but still... and you said you wouldn't be able to do decently in Wizard Law." She rolled her eyes and then listened as Toby mentioned her so called favorite sibling of his, Uriel, being headboy.

She stared a bit in horror and said, "Uh... at least there was something to brighten the end of the summer for your family? I mean Head Boy is a big deal... but seriously?" She muttered a few curses, "The moron is going to let people get away with all kinds of crap. He'll completely glance over any rule infringement, I feel. Well, at least you know that if you are with me the idiot is less likely to get you in trouble over something, because apparently Uriel thinks I'm completely innocent or whatever." So, Ronna just may have been bitter about how Uriel didn't argue when she didn't follow his directives like he asked when she helped break up the fight with Crash and Dmitri two years prior.

As Ronna led the way onto the train and into the prefects compartment she dug into her bag pulling out a thermos as Toby slumped down by the window. Taking a seat beside him and crossing her legs she handed Toby the thermos, "It's black, of course, and you know how strong I make my coffee but at least it should wake you up. Granted coffee should be drunk black if you ask me." She glanced at him and thought to say something else but decided not to and sat back in the seat next to Toby and closed her eyes for a moment. Hopefully, this years group of prefects were quieter than her years were. Ronna sort of felt bad for Jacob, especially, last year having to deal with them-then again he was competent in handling discord. Which, now she thought about it, meant Crash was the Captain of the Quidditch team. She half wondered if she did just not try out if he'd make good on his promise to basically terrorize her with pranks. It was an obvious she would-but technically there was no rule that said she had to stick to quidditch after playing a year or two on the team. And it was only a game.

User Image
                                                  The Forgotten Weasley

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:28 pm
User Image XXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo LovetteXXXXXXXXXXPre fect
Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no size two
But I can shake it, shake it
Like I'm supposed to do

Tanya didn't even have to look at Echo to see that his amusement at her dilemma which made her contemplate punching him but held off from it at the last moment. For right now, she would save her strength and her punches for League. She gave him a snort when he decidedly told her that first years weren't his priority causing her inner version of herself to smirk gleefully as images of sighing female firsties disappeared. Again, not jealous. "No, but they are mine unfortunately and I suppose I should head over with the other prefects to get this show on the road. Or tracks I mean." she grinned at her own bad joke as she lead them onto the scarlet engine before pausing to dig inside her backpack to pull out Marvin, her ever present bunny. Without any hesitation she placed the sleeping animal in her friend's hands. "In case you get lonely." she said with a teasing grin before pressing her lips against his for another short kiss. When she pulled back she gave him a wink and walked away towards the nearest washroom to change into her uniform. If she was going into battle, she should at least dress for the occasion. After she was dressed and pinning on her badge, Tanya kept her eyes open and looking for the rest of their little group while openly praying that League wasn't already in the compartment because dammit she just wanted to sit down and get comfy before he stunk up the air. Seeing neither Elsie or Kas she gave a sigh and walked over into the prefects compartment and was just a little bit surprised to see two people already inside. Well, Ronna she wasn't actually that shocked to see considering she took any job given to her rather seriously but Toby she was. He didn't seem the go-getter type to show up anywhere early making her wonder for a few seconds if he had booby trapped one of the seats. Trying not to think about it, she took a seat opposite of the two older Gryffindors but gave them both a smile to be polite before she got a whiff of a rather strong aroma. "What smells like burnt tar?" she asked out loud still not realizing the source came from the thermos in front of her.

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

mc2

But every inch of you is perfect cause true booty comes from within
I'm all about that bass 'bout that bass No treble
I'm all about that bass 'bout that bass No treble

UniformWhere: Hogwarts Express~Prefect CompartmentWith: Toby and Ronna apparentlyThinking: Might as well get this over withOOC

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:56 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
My silence was the silence, silence of rocks,
My silence, it was the silence of the stones,
Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

Timothy stayed out of Benjamin and Mira's tiny squabble not wanting to take sides or, worse, being accused of taking a side. He was then very grateful when his friend mentioned that he knew that his father hadn't actually had seen him at the hospital otherwise he'd be a pile of books richer. Drat. He did however give a large grin when he mentioned that his mother wanted to either adopt or trade for him allowing his eyes to wide and adopt a "Who? Me?" type of innocence before writing his response. "I'm guessing the only reason I got brownie points for you reading is because it was one of the books I gave you for Christmas right? Which one was it, and did you like it?" Shopping for the Slytherin had been rather hard, like it had been to shop for all his other friends because he normally didn't have any. He had honestly been a little afraid Benjamin would find his gift boring seeing as he basically gave him books and candy, and of course the swiss army knife that he had found and thought that the other boy would enjoy. Timothy was about to write out another response when the train whistle blew signalling that it was time to get on. At Mira's words he grinned and nodded towards her thinking it silly that she would even have to ask. They were friends now and friends sat with their friends on the train, it was simple logic. However this didn't stop him for shooting a quick look towards Benjamin, not exactly pleading but not exactly a glare either, it was almost an odd mixture of both. He knew how the other felt about some of the Slytherin girls and also knew first hand how he felt about Mira especially after their run in last year. But it was behind them now, they were friends even! "I'm just excited to know that we have one more year before we get to choose electives." the shorted boy showed his note to both Slytherins as he pushed his trolley while Aurora the escape artist cat trotted along side him.

murruelecreuset

mc2

After the all commotion, [Casual]
Ruffle and rustle, [Platform 9 3/4]
Saw I silence, [Mira and Benjamin]
All quiet and silently [Getting ready to go back to school]
Prevailing upon. [OOC]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:22 pm
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User ImageUser Image
Conditional Second Heir of the Avery Family/Clan
Ravenclaw Prefect
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 15
Year at Hogwarts: Fifth
Wearing: His Uniform
Dating Leonette Mitchell

Since when did my sister and Wendy get along so well?

David raised a brow and smiled when Leonette said so confidently she accepted the challenge about Christmas and said she was sure to make his winter holiday a thousand times better. It would be nice to see an active attempt even though David was fairly confident Leonette couldn’t actually manage it. Christmas had turned into his grandparents ideal excuse to bug him and his parents and now his sister with whatever they had on their mind-which David at this point decided was never good. As Leonette hugged him, David hugged her back and said shaking his head, “Glad you have such confidence in your abilities. Very impressive to say the least.”

When she released him and asked about him knowing what was in the box, David nodded and said, “I found out about it right before my grandmother and mother and Leah all left. But, more or less I know exactly what it is, why?” He shrugged. As Leonette explained how to recognize her cousin and her opinion on the first years David said, “Dakota Vann. Yeah, got it. And, I tend to find most people annoying-especially first years.”

David chuckled at what the unrecognized cousin had said to Mira and he figured Seymour Benjamin Ryans had probably said far worse to Wendy. How the guy wasn’t in Gryffindor amazed David all the more hearing that. Then again, how the guy survived not getting hexed if saying that sort of thing was amazing. Honestly, considering Mira, he was surprised she hadn’t done something to the kid. “Well, maybe if Mira does keep close to Wendy she won’t. Like I said, Wendy has actively decided that the best way to deal with him is apparently pretend he was never born. Though, she’s ignoring Cathy and my affairs fairly much-but I know I had to bargain for that one and I doubt Cathy got the same privileges without negotiations. Anyways, some people are fairly easy to figure out where they’ll end up even if you just met them.”

He glanced up when there was the call for boarding and he nodded as Leonette said that since he was a prefect there was places he was to be. David, though, rather just go to a regular cabin-even if it was alone and he read the whole time-than the prefects cabin to put up with Sapphire and then no doubt everyone else’s horror at him being placed as prefect. David smiled briefly as Leo kissed him and pulled away and David nodded and gave Leonette a wave, “I’ll catch up with you as soon as I can.” David fully intended to leave the prefects cabin to find Leo the moment prefects were allowed to roam the train.

---------------------------------------

David entered the prefects cabin to see two older classman-the Gryffindors-that judging how close they were sitting were dating. One handing a thermos to the other. Then there was Tanya. He glanced about the cabin and let out a sigh of relief not seeing Sapphire and decided it might be safest just to sit by Tanya-she might hate him but at least it wasn’t Sapphire which was an issue he really didn’t even know what to do with. Not after she had kissed him over the summer. Though, she was helpful with Leo and her little sister. David sat down next to Tanya, pulling out a book to read, while he heard Tanya’s question about the smell.

He raised a brow at the Gryffindor in his year for a moment before he opened his book and remarked dryly, “It’s coffee. Ridiculously strong coffee which I really don’t want to know how much caffeine is in there-but coffee none the less.” He opened the book with a sigh, fully anticipating Tanya to get up and move to another seat or tell him to go sit elsewhere. Not that he would-because elsewhere meant all the more likely to end up next to Sapphire but still. It was easy enough to ignore the Slytherin from a distance but if he was stuck in close proximity of her, he couldn’t really. And of course there was that gift that David’s grandmother had gotten for Leo, specifically picking sapphire stones as an accent. David could only hope Leo didn’t figure out the exact meaning of the bracelet selected and could only hope nothing to horrible was written on the note in that envelope addressed to his girlfriend.

User Image

murruelecreuset
Yukina101

{OOC}

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:21 pm
User Image
                                                When your dreams all fail
                                                And the ones we hail
                                                Are the worst of all
                                                And the blood’s run stale

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ || Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ & Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ

════════════════════════

Xavier entered the prefect compartment and nearly did the same thing he considered last year, which was an abrupt about-face. That League kid had not made prefect this year, right? Unfortunately, it seemed to be the case. Xavier glowered at the rest of the prefects and sat as far away from everyone as he could. He was determined not to be stuck with anyone causing mischief, or with anyone deciding to be an arse. Sure he rarely had a good mood, and barely saw any good in some things, but he was certain this year was going to be a disaster. If nothing else, Gypsy would probably end up making the year impossible to deal with since she loathed David. Then again, the guy was argumentative, loud, and seemed to have an answer for everything even if he didn't know anything. Xavier took out a book he brought to read until he was out of the cabin. He didn't want to be the one in trouble for any arguments erupting in the cabin.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Oh god, this year is going to be hell, I can feel it...
                                                OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

So they dug your grave
                                                And the masquerade
                                                Will come calling out
                                                At the mess you've made

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:15 pm
User Image"Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy."
Seymour Benjamin Ryans

"Efficiency is intelligent laziness."

space“No one getting sick or hurt sounds good to me,” Benjamin said with a shrug. “It isn’t like back when I was younger when only Dad was working. We still have the book shop. And, honestly, I think Dad would be more than happy not to work if it meant no one ever getting sick or hurt.” He raised a brow at Mira finding it half amusing she seemed to be worried about insulting him. Worse he would do is tell her off. A snide comment generally wasn’t worth getting that upset over. And if it was a careless phrase or something it generally didn’t matter to him. It was if you insulted others that he was annoyed. The illness comment was just an ideal world comment which made sense enough.

He raised a brow when Timothy passed a note to Mira and she seemed a bit less upset and that was when there was the last call for boarding and she said the comment about another school year and asked about sitting together. He chuckled at the comment about the school year and said, “Hell, she can make a joke. A point to la rubia then?”

Seymour rolled his eyes at Timothy’s feigned innocence about winning over his mother and then looked down at the note he read, “Uh, I read both of them by the end of the summer. As for liking them-I finished them right? I wouldn’t if they were that boring. And my mother loves you since the day you walked in-well besides the fact you destroyed one of our displays.”

He shrugged as he raised a brow as Timothy had given him a pointed look about Mira sitting with them and Benjamin shrugged, “As long as she is on good behavior why should I give a damn about her sitting with us or anyone else?” He glanced back at Mira and narrowed his eyes at her in challenge before he was given the note about electives as they headed onto the train. “Don’t talk to me about next year way too close to OWLs and Mum seriously will put tarantulas in my bed for every bad grade I get. Then again, tarantulas aren’t really scary just annoying and I can use them for pranks the next school year. Maybe that isn’t that bad…”

((OOC.))

Translations: (1) the blonde

Time: Start of the 2027-2028 School Year
                                                    Place: Hogwarts Express with Timothy and Mira
                                                    Wearing: His Uniform

murruelecreuset
                                                    Yukina101

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games