Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sixth YearWerewolfRavenclawChaserPrefect

Rufus smiled a bit. "Well at least I now Know why your so good at potions." He put a hand on her shoulders and patted them a bit. "You are an angel, are you sure you want keep making them? I would hate to force you."

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:02 pm
User Image

User Image
Never win first φɬɐȼȩ
I don't support the τэӑϻ
I can't take ɖɩяɇҁҭῑσὴ
and my socks are ȵεѵȅɍ clean

Everyday I fight a war against the mirror
I can't take the person starin' back at me
I'm a
Ӈӑʑᾀȓδ Ϯɸ Ӎɣϛҽɭʄ

Remy snickered at Rufus. "Nah. I think most of it comes from instinct, but I could be wrong. I don't know. Mom and Dad have taught me well." She blinked when he put his hands on her shoulders, eyes wide. He said she was an angel, which she wanted to deny, but the soft pink touching her cheeks said otherwise. "Rufus, you wouldn't be forcing me to do anything. I have to make it for myself anyway. It's literally no problem to dish out another vial for you. Not to mention, I'd really rather you not go insane and bite anyone's face off." She giggled a bit, seemingly happy after quite a long time of being anything but.

Don't let me get me
I'm my own
ϣѳɹʂț еȵɘϻӱ
Đόɳ'τ ʍαɴπӓ ϐѯ
my friend no more
I wanna be somebody else
Teachers ʛяɑɗəȡ me
My parents ҕᾅҭӭɖ me
I was always in a ϝῗɠђҭ
cuz I can't do ήӫȶӈȉᾐ' right

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:59 pm
User Image

User Image
"Broken glass,
shattered shards.
As my sweet relents,
my bitter comes forth.
Prepare for the end."

Claire quietly walked down the streets of Diagon Alley, passing various shops on her way.
She was currently in a reflective type of mood. That...girl...whatever her name was, figured out her personality switches.

It wasn't as though Claire made it obvious, it was more of a...hidden talent than anything, but how did she manage to see straight through her?
Claire could fool almost anyone with her sweet self.

...She had even managed to fool herself sometimes.

Glancing up her darkened green eyes, lighten some as she passed by a small group, they seemed...happy.
Maybe if she wasn't so...distant, she make more friends?

Then again she couldn't handle an actual friend. It would just lead to ruin.
Calmly adjusting her posture she noticed a bench and sat on it, near some wand shop.
Oh right...that was where she had gotten her wand at...right?

Mood: Reflective
Thoughts: ...How was she able to see through my facade?
House: Unsorted
Year: Unknown

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:34 am
User Image
User Image

Day managed to get away from his naggy brother who had to pick up supply for school. He was heading his way to the joke shop but was not looking he pumped into a girl. "Sorry." He said looking at her with a playful smile looking her over. "Let me guess picking up hogwarts supplies?" He asked guessing by her age. "My brother goes there. Hey want to head to the joke store with me?!" He asked in a quick succession. "Oh by the way I'm Day, Day Yamamoto."

Squeeky Luff

Xistund

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:35 am
User Image

User Image
"Broken glass,
shattered shards.
As my sweet relents,
my bitter comes forth.
Prepare for the end."

Claire was in the middle of how to get back at the girl who figured her out, though...she didn't say anything to anyone.
In fact she seemed to outright ignore it.

...Claire couldn't let her little secret out though, that would be...unfortunate.

Her thoughts were jolted however as she was bumped into, and shook her head as she twirled around to look at who ran into her.
It looked to be a...white haired boy?
With red eyes?
Was he albino or something?

Claire tilted her head at the rapid speaking, "Picking up...supplies?" She then shook her head, "Just wandering around really."
Claire then thought for a moment, she was starting to get perturbed at her current thoughts so she instead took the boy up on his offer, "Joke store?" He was a prankster as well?
That was...nice.

"I'd love to actually!" She then smiled, was it fake or not? Even Claire wasn't sure, she was too used to lying to herself, "I'm Claire Alexandrie~" She replied with a slight curtsy.

My feelings? I'm curious you know?
Precious thought of mine, "My oh my...how curios a person."
I'm a Unsorted.
Did you know that I'm a future first year?
My strings are being pulled. "Woo! Finally they meet~" Out of character.

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:54 am
User Image
User Image

Mother of ToddMarried to CharlesStepmother to Dhylan and Minerva

Clarisse gently tugged her son along, needing to get to the store and do all her shopping before Charles got home. It didn't help at all that the three-year-old had the attention span of a goldfish and the walking ability seemed to measure the same. "Come along, Todd. You don't want to be late, do you?" She tried to sound nice, but it was clear the child was on her last nerve. Todd looked at his mom, then attempted waddling faster, trying to please the woman. Once inside the shop, Todd was placed on a fluffy stool, then given a warning of "Don't go anywhere, mummy will be just over there if you need her," and other such things. Once she was gone, however, Todd slipped off the stool and out the door.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:22 am
User Image
User Image

m i l k , t w o s u g a r s u s e t h e r o a s t - - -
d i a g o n a l l e y s t r e e t s ✖
m e m y s e l f a n d i ✖
s t r o l l i n g
p e a c e f u l ✖
s i n g l e ✖

It was a rare occasion that found Coffee Heist looking remotely peaceful.

Usually, the young one's brow would be furrowed, in worry or in anger- - - it did not matter. It would still be furrowed. She walked down the street, the tall, sharp heels of her shoes clicking against the pebbled, wet pavement. It was cold this time of the year, and it had only just showered, which meant every uncovered surface was slick and cold and wet with rain. Coffee pulled her coat tighter around her figure, regretting slightly that she had not worn something more substantial under said cloak, but it was pretty much useless now, since there was not a chance that she would be returning to the house before it was absolutely time to.

Anyway, she thought, pulling at the strap of her vintage, black leather backpack, she had brought along a scarf or two, she was sure, inside the bag. So far, she was looking through for a shop or so to pass the time, take out and read her book and order a cup of tea or- - - she smiled wryly- - - coffee. It always made her smile, that moniker of hers. The silent brunette made her way down the place again, a slight smile playing on her lips.

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖- - - - - - - - - - - - t he b e g i n n i n g o f w i s d o m i s s i l e n c e ✖ ✖ ✖

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:59 am
User Image
User Image

Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling through
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing

The dream that you wish will come true
A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're feeling small
Alone in the night you whisper

Todd waddled away from the shop where his mother was, stumbling a bit on the fringes of his scarf. It was too long, and that made it extra hard for the toddler to walk. It wasn't like he'd mastered the skill anyway. Walking was hard! He lifted the scarf, then put one end in his mouth, needing something to suck on. His coat had come undone somewhere between home and here, and his fluffy hair poked messily out of his askew hat. Dark brown eyes looked anywhere but straight, which ended up causing the tiny boy to run into something quite solid. Todd fell backwards, landing hard on his bum. He peeked up to see a girl standing there. Oh no! He hurt her! He was gonna be in so very much trouble! The boy cowered down a bit, then pulled the scarf up to hide in it. Maybe if she didn't see him, he wouldn't get in trouble!

Greycast

You wake with the morning sunlight
To find fortune that is smiling on you
Don't let your heart be filled with sorrow
For all you know tomorrow

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:13 am
User Image
User Image

l i t t l e b o y ✖
s t r o l l i n g
w a t ch f u l ✖
s i n g l e ✖

Coffee felt something run into her leg.

Her first thought was to look down.

She didn't recognize it at first, until she saw two large brown eyes peeking up at her from under the large hat and larger still scarf, on top of the thick mess of black hair that already sat atop his head. So cute! The little boy, she assumed it was a boy from the clothes, looked so frightened, however. Probably with good reason- - - she was a tall girl for her age. Crouching down, Coffee reached out her hand and placed it on the boy's head, leaving it there for a few moments for him to get used to her before looking around the place.

He couldn't have been more than five years old..... Where is your mother? The bustle of people took no notice of them, two children, one barely more than a baby, crouched in the middle of the street, cold, wet and freezing. Didn't he come here with anyone?

Coffee unwrapped the scarf from the little boy's neck, untangling it from where it had wrapped around his shoes and legs and wrapped it properly around his neck, where the majority of it was supposed to be and tucked it securely around the small body.

Looking up again, the girl attempted to look for anyone who could possibly have lost the child.

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖- - - - - - - - - - - - t he b e g i n n i n g o f w i s d o m i s s i l e n c e ✖ ✖ ✖

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:23 am
User Image
User Image

If you keep on believing

Todd looked up with wide, frightened eyes when the lady put her hand on his head. Tears began to fill his chocolate brown eyes, his bottom lip quivering. All of a sudden, the girl was stealing his mommy's scarf! "...!!!" He reached his small hands up, making "gimme" gestures with his fingers. He stopped, however, when she carefully tied it back in place around his neck. He snuggled back into the scarf, still a bit scared. He noticed her looking around, she he did the same, wondering what she was looking at. When he found nothing of interest, he turned his eyes back on the girl. Todd's belly made a rather loud gurgle, making the tiny boy lay both his hands on his tummy, as though that would silence it. Unfortunately for him, it had been a long time since breakfast and dinner was a long way away as well. He didn't even have his juice to tide him over! Oh, where was a snack when you needed one?!

Greycast

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:44 am
User Image
User Image

l i t t l e b o y ✖
s t r o l l i n g
w o r r i e d | w o m a n o n a m i s s i o n ✖
s i n g l e ✖

The brunette saw no one looking for the little boy.

Still crouched down, Coffee bit her lip, wondering what she was supposed to do now. She definitely couldn't just leave him there- - - it was freezing, for God's sake, and he was still so small. Staring at the mini-brunette, the silence between them was suddenly pierced by a loud gurgle that filled the air. It had originated from the kid's stomach.

Alright.

He was hungry too. She had not not noticed the scared expression and the little boy's near-panic when she went to rearrange his scarf. Admittedly, Coffee was hesitant about touching the boy again, but. . . . Reaching out a hand again, she touched the boy's hands in his tummy, eyes questioning. Hopefully the child could understand her. It had been a long time since she talked and she wasn't sure how her voice would sound like after such a time. Seeing the distress in the boy's face at the sound his tummy had made, Coffee decided to take the risk. Placing her bag in front of her, the ten-year-old shoved in her book and took out her purse, placing it inside one of the pockets of her trench-coat before closing the drawstrings and slinging it back on her. . . back. Looking at the boy, she puffed her cheeks slightly in determination and carried him up, standing on the way and tucking him against her body. He was so light, the girl frowned. Right. We need to get you something to eat. Holding the boy securely against her, she settled him on her hip as she walked over to the Leaky Cauldron Nearby.

e x i t t o t h e l e a k y c a u l d r o n ✖

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:55 am
User Image
User Image

If you keep on believing

Todd watched the girl, more than a bit confused. His tummy made a smaller gurgle, but it hurt just the same! The toddler made a face of pain, curling up around his belly. His bottom wasn't doing much better, as the ground was both wet and freezing. The boy looked up immediately when he felt the girl touch his hands, confused by her actions. He watched her put a book in her bag, then shuffle her things about. Once she had done that, Todd was lifted into the air. He didn't really know the girl, but she was warm and snuggly, so he decided to trust her wholeheartedly. He lay his cheek on her shoulder, using one hand to grip her shirt tightly, and the other, he wrapped around her arm. His little nose wiggled, then the boy pulled both hands free to sneeze, a high-pitched sound. After he had sneezed twice, he had a look of shock on his face. With now messy hands, Todd returned to his cuddly position, happy he was no longer on the ground. Maybe she would take him back to his mommy, or better yet, to food!

Greycast

{OoC: Exit with Coffee to the Leaky Cauldron}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:50 pm
User Image
User Image

m e m y s e l f a n d i ✖
o u t a n d a b o u t
n e u t r a l ✖
s i n g l e ✖

Alright...

The muffled roar of the hustle and bustle greeted them once again and Coffee looked around for anyone who could possibly be looking for the child. Where was his mother? He really didn't think anyone could have left him here alone- - - not like this. Walking through the crowd, Coffee was careful not to jostle her little companion. Hopefully they'd find something soon. The girl placed her hand over the toddler's head again, patting it through his hat. They would find something soon.

████████████ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖- - - - - - - - - - - - t he b e g i n n i n g o f w i s d o m i s s i l e n c e ✖ ✖ ✖ ███████████████

Miss Gryffindork

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:30 pm
User Image
User Image

If you keep on believing

Todd cuddled into the girl once again, burying his face into her side. He was comfortable, warm, and full, so he began to easily doze into a slumber. Just as he was almost asleep, however, he heard a very familiar voice.

"Todd?! Todd Charles! Where did you go?!" The blonde was searching around near shop fronts, a rather annoyed expression on her face. How the heck had he even gotten away?!

Todd looked toward the voice, then gave a squeaky yawn. Next he looked up at the girl holding him, before tugging her hair. He pointed at his mom, wide eyed. Maybe she would know what to do?

Greycast

{OoC: Two posts in one! Eff yea!}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:01 am
User Image
User Image

m e m y s e l f a n d i a n d l i t t l e b o y ✖
o u t a n d a b o u t
o w w . . . o h ! ✖
s i n g l e ✖

She was still looking, under the impression that the boy had gone to sleep when a sharp tug on her hair brought her attention back to the boy, who was now wide awake at something. Pointing towards a blonde lady, Coffee realized what it was.

Walking briskly, the brunette headed towards the searching, if slightly irate young woman. Maybe she was his mother? At any rate, the boy seemed to know him, so it should be alright. Hefting the toddler a little higher on her hip, they walked towards the person.

████████████ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖- - - - - - - - - - - - t he b e g i n n i n g o f w i s d o m i s s i l e n c e ✖ ✖ ✖ ███████████████

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games