Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Anonymous Gift Giving Thread - It's Back! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 723 724 725 726 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you participate?
  Yes, this sounds like fun!
  No, this is lame.
  Gold!
View Results

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:37 am
mangacatgirl
Alarias
mangacatgirl
Alarias
mangacatgirl
I hang out with Americans too surprised

you don't live in america either? i feel so alone gonk

Haha, no, I live in America... which is what makes my comment so pointless. sweatdrop

haha...if you live in america and you don't hang out with americans...you must be anti-social lol where are you from originally?

I was born in America. My great grandparents moved to America when they were young, and then VIOLA!... Eventually I came along... sweatdrop I'm part German, French, Romanian (Gypsy), and Japanese.

so you are american! hurray, i'm not alone!!! blaugh and thats an odd mix...i'm a certified mutt...i only know that i am part german, irish and i think english...but i don't know for sure...the family tree is sort of neglected here lol xp  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:37 am
mangacatgirl
Alarias
mangacatgirl
Alarias
mangacatgirl
I hang out with Americans too surprised

you don't live in america either? i feel so alone gonk

Haha, no, I live in America... which is what makes my comment so pointless. sweatdrop

haha...if you live in america and you don't hang out with americans...you must be anti-social lol where are you from originally?

I was born in America. My great grandparents moved to America when they were young, and then VIOLA!... Eventually I came along... sweatdrop I'm part German, French, Romanian (Gypsy), and Japanese.

so thats why you were surprised when i said you look eurasian.

shramin

shramin

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:38 am
Alarias
shram
That would be because of my father. he works for shell and is required to move where there is a job.

do you like the traveling?

I highly enjoy traveling but i hate not having a house to call home that i know ill come back to. but its all good as im moving out after summer.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:38 am
shram
Alarias
shram
Alarias
[ Terra ]
Alarias
7:20pm???...i wonder where you live confused

Australia. smile

now, that is awesome!!! ive heard lots of stuff about that place...like do you see lots of wild animals? do you have a really cool crocodile hunter type accent? is it as beautiful as they say it is?

dont say stuff like that the aussies get pissy XD tehy dont like steveo.

seriously, does anyone actually like him? xp

i do... >_> im on his fan page on the internet lols

eek ohh....um....*cough*....so, how bout them...chips...can you believe those londoners? sweatdrop  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:40 am
shram
Alarias
shram
That would be because of my father. he works for shell and is required to move where there is a job.

I highly enjoy traveling but i hate not having a house to call home that i know ill come back to. but its all good as im moving out after summer.

hell, ive only lived in one country but i can relate...i've never really had too steady of a home...

where will you be moving to?  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:40 am
Alarias
shram
Alarias
shram
Alarias

now, that is awesome!!! ive heard lots of stuff about that place...like do you see lots of wild animals? do you have a really cool crocodile hunter type accent? is it as beautiful as they say it is?

eek ohh....um....*cough*....so, how bout them...chips...can you believe those londoners? sweatdrop

Lol i think he is cool for enjoying what he does. he isnt afraid of what people think of him and he does what he loves. its better then being scared of looking stupid or being disliked and therefore getting an office.

shramin

Petite Aristocrat

Doting Darling

14,350 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:41 am
shram

Yep yep

Alarias - Most Americans are mixed. That's why they call America the melting pot. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:41 am
shram
Alarias
shram
Alarias
shram
Alarias

Lol i think he is cool for enjoying what he does. he isnt afraid of what people think of him and he does what he loves. its better then being scared of looking stupid or being disliked and therefore getting an office.

yeah londoners really are funny huh?...chips...heh...and fish sweatdrop  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shramin

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:42 am
Alarias
shram
Alarias
shram

hell, ive only lived in one country but i can relate...i've never really had too steady of a home...

im moving out of dads house so i can stay in england for a while lol.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:42 am
mangacatgirl
shram

Yep yep

Alarias - Most Americans are mixed. That's why they call America the melting pot. sweatdrop

yeah...i've heard some interesting accents....mostly spanish ones where i live...sometimes i think i'm actually in mexico....  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shramin

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:43 am
Alarias
shram
Alarias
shram
Alarias

>_> evil lol... I cant smoke because my throat hurts
gonk  
Alarias
[ Terra ]
Alarias
7:20pm???...i wonder where you live confused

Australia. smile

Not quite. sweatdrop razz

I think a fair few people come to Australia thinking they'll see kangaroos hoping through the streets but it's not like that. Depending on the time of year you can hear kookaburras in the trees and sometimes you'll see cockatoos but there aren't any kangaroos hopping through the streets or anything. There's a place down the coast called Green Patch. We went there once and saw a few wallabies which was pretty cool. There's another place up the coast where there are alot of really big lizards. There were a fair few of your average small ones too and the small ones kept on jumping in the pools at the bottom of the water slides at an amusement park that used to be there.

I wouldn't say that we all have Crocodile Hunter accents. I consider Steve Irwin's to be rather strong.

I think it's pretty in the bush. Some people might say they find it repetitive when you drive through bush areas but I like it. Sometimes we'll drive up one of the nearby mountains and go for a walk on the tracks there.

Overall, we don't so much live up to the stereotype but I think that Australia's still a pretty spiffy place.  

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
shram
Alarias
shram
Alarias
shram

im moving out of dads house so i can stay in england for a while lol.

oh so you like living in england?
do you plan on doing more traveling later on?  
Alarias

Hey chips and fish taste good. I hear London has the best chips n' fish places.  

Petite Aristocrat

Doting Darling

14,350 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Trainer 150

shramin

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:44 am
Alarias
mangacatgirl
shram

Yep yep

yeah...i've heard some interesting accents....mostly spanish ones where i live...sometimes i think i'm actually in mexico....

lol freakey deakey xd
im half norwegian half english .. am i classified american 3nodding

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 723 724 725 726 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games