Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:56 pm
dr_ramos
we are american..... we read
comic books... not oriental mangas
...that is all

wow. that's ******** up.

but the phrase "oriental mangas" is forever hilarious. rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:28 pm
dr_ramos
...that is all

Umm well ******** you. I am NOT American and I will read what I want D=<  

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:44 am
dr_ramos
...that is all

gtfo. seriously. you fail so epically words cannot describe it. you ARE the reason this generation has a bad rep. you ARE the reason people think americans are ignorant pricks. Just stfu  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:25 am
lol, alrighty, settle down everyone.

maybe ramos was just having a bad day or something.

let's not go apeshit crazy on him. heart  

WastelandMama
Crew

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:58 am
We are ranting....it is the ranting thread bgc ;D  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:43 am
exactly!

we should rant about not being able to rant properly mrgreen  

Iconised Ghost

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:51 pm
you can rant w/out ATTACKING though.

like, you can say "i think its ******** up for people to make judgments on someone based on what they read! it really pisses me off!" instead of "******** YOU! YOU SUCK AND WE HATE YOU!"

see the difference? heart

magical!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:53 pm
Hormonal mess alert wahmbulance

CRAMPS SUCK, MY MARKETING CLASS SUCKS, MY ART TEACHER SOMETIMES SUCKS!

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHBLEHHHHHH

Anyway I feel so crummy today. Egga, tell your ex he can suck it! (best advice I can come up with at the moment, sorry, better not listen to me...)
D: It's my lashing-out week.  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:53 pm
MissMunchieMonster
Hormonal mess alert wahmbulance

CRAMPS SUCK, MY MARKETING CLASS SUCKS, MY ART TEACHER SOMETIMES SUCKS!

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHBLEHHHHHH

Anyway I feel so crummy today. Egga, tell your ex he can suck it! (best advice I can come up with at the moment, sorry, better not listen to me...)
D: It's my lashing-out week.

Poor Munchie. And poor Egga too. Dx Break ups hurt, but... I don't really know the situation on yours. Other than you are obviously upset about it.

:[ I'm feeling pretty shitty this week too, I guess because it's my first week dealing with my boyfriend's move to TN. Which...basically sucks. I know people have had long distance relationships before and whathaveyou, but it's my first time at it so...cut me some slack, plz? I just went from seeing him every day to...not at all, over night. Until I get my s**t/money together and drive down there to live as well. ._.; It's been lonely. My best friend has been at my house every day since the day he left, which has to some extent helped me keep my mind off things. And I've talked to him every day since at least for a little bit, either online or over the phone.

I keep rolling over in bed and forgetting that he won't be there. I also miss his hugs. ._. I know it won't even be long before I see him, I can't imagine it taking longer than 2 months at all. I'm just still getting used to it since we were all best-friend-like-inseparable before.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:06 pm
): That sounds tough, april. I can't imagine being away from my bf either, but soon he'll be away to study and I'm supporting it all the way, but I get that it doesn't mean it's not gonna be painful. Hope you hold out. heart

@Egga, you'll find yourself a better man. 3nodding

Edit: A silly rant, but a rant nonetheless > I SUCK AT QUESTING! I'm so bad, I'm supposed to be saving for the dang coco, but then I see something I like and is cheaper and blow the gold I've been saving, AGAIN! After getting the revolver my shopaholic avi is wearing I'm dirt poor again. D:
At this rate I'll have the darn cat by never. GAH. At the price it's now though I might as well get a kiki. XD I wish gaia had a new kitty mc with more than one color, but I don't see that happening, kaya the cat or something, doesn't look like a plushie so I feel no love for it. Same goes for the doll cat, whose name I can't remember. Meh silly rant, but it's been an ongoing thing in my little gaia experience.  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:59 am
Ahh thanks guys. heart My prospects look pretty grim right now though. Guess i'll just have to wait until someone comes along.
@april: D: I hope you get to see your boyfriend soon. Missing someone is NEVER fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:56 pm
i'm starting to get used to him not being here. i still miss him, definitely. but right now i'm with my good buddies so i don't feel so lonely.

i might just take a plane down there, i'm really paranoid about driving my pos car.  

Pachelbel Canon

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:28 pm
neutral I got a really cool brochure from Brown yesterday with lists of their summer programs. I want to take 3 of the classes, but they cost so much money! I don't live close enough, so I would have to be residential, and my mom says we can't afford it. Grrr.
Hopefully we will be able to find a college close to home so I won't have to be residential, because now I'd like to take some courses. But I wanted to go to Brown!!! crying  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:10 pm
dr_ramos
i dont hate this guild...i dont even know this guild.
i hate fast gold 4 poor gaians.
stressed stressed stressed
those assholes banned me...
it was a mod bluegrass cat
she is such a b***h.
unfairly banning me and then making fun of me.
hope this guild is better stare

That's what pisses me off, flaming a guild in a diff. guild and trash talking people behind their back scream  

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:56 pm
pineapple07
dr_ramos
i dont hate this guild...i dont even know this guild.
i hate fast gold 4 poor gaians.
stressed stressed stressed
those assholes banned me...
it was a mod bluegrass cat
she is such a b***h.
unfairly banning me and then making fun of me.
hope this guild is better stare

That's what pisses me off, flaming a guild in a diff. guild and trash talking people behind their back scream

interesting, what guild did he go crying to about that...?

i'm pretty much indifferent to my boyfriend's absence at this point. i've kinda realized...a lot of things while we've been apart, and i guess i'm happy for these realizations. at the same time, one of the things that triggered the realization really has me down. there's something i can't stop thinking about, and i don't even know why. it's...a lot of complicated feelings and i would really just rather not feel them.

i want to be completely happy and content on my own. the most simple and basic things always seem to be the most difficult to obtain in my experience.

or, a summary:

angst, angst, angst, angst.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas