Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
New? READ THIS FIRST! ~The NEW Introduction Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce yourself
  And read the info!
View Results

Mystic Chick55

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:33 am
ninja heart Bonjour mes amies! (Hello my friends!) Je suis Mystic Chick55! (I am Mystic Chick55) J'adour Francias! (I love French!) J'adour Gift Ninjas! (I love Gift Ninjas) I can't wait to start posting! *Runs off and starts posting* heart ninja

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:50 am
ok so hi....im new...and poor....so i figerd this would be a gate place 4 me thanks for adding me in the guid...as you probly alrety notest i have a slite speling problem....sorry.....my name i april but yall can call me kitten....i your every day disfuncshenel not so avreg teen...i love roll play ing... 3nodding  

april-AKA-kitten

No No Raja

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:10 pm
Hey folks!

I joined this forum a long time ago, and I haven't really been active in it. But I'm going to do my best and be more active now!

I'm a sophomore in college and I enjoy drawing, reading, writing and roleplaying.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:01 am
Hi I'm a new member. My real name is Heather I'm 24 I will be graduating from college rather soon, with a degree in graphic design/ minoring in illustration and web design. I am happy that I was accepted as a member. If anyone would like to know anything else about me feel free to pm me with questions or if you want to be friends thats cool too ( you can never have too many friends heart )  

Synkittie

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:49 pm
Ello all you new people! Read the rules and post lots.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:32 pm
hullooo everyone, noobie here ^_^ just joined up!  

MousieMouse

teh calico kitty

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:07 am
hey i just joined here!! and ummm some info on who i am... well i'm 13, my name is emily (or emmie) i have been playing gaia for a little bit over a month now.ummm well i usually like going on the computer and i am a major cat lover!!!lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:31 pm
Yo! What's crackin? My name's AJ. I'm not a terrible person, but I'm human and make mistakes. My previous account (the whole account) got hacked (Alternate275) and he's doing terrible things with it so I came here in the hopes that maybe this will help me recover faster...

Hi to all!!! heart  

Alternate275

ambrosia18

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:46 pm
*waves* hi everyone! i'm new here. i'll be around, so stop by to say hi if you like...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:35 pm
Hi, well my name is Thanatos, im the friendly death god xd xd
I have recently joined this guild and it looks fantastic.!  

Thanatos301

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:38 pm
Thanatos301
Hi, well my name is Thanatos, im the friendly death god xd xd
I have recently joined this guild and it looks fantastic.!

..........bullshit. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:46 pm
Hello i read everything^^

I'm poor/ish but willing to donate I suppose ^^

My name is Pyro and I',a pyromaniac .Im into long walks on burning sulfer beaches and hitting people with watermeat ^^

I just joined and am curios X3  

HighClass Badass

Dedicated Regular

34,115 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100

[Sw33t Dr3aMS]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:26 am
i am still floating around the sites and i trying to keep up with the rules there are a lot of them... but i know i cant do my best not to breack tehm biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:31 am
Hiya. My real name is Ellis ((I hate my name! It's so wierd! gonk I wanna be called Kiro! blaugh )), I am 13, I am a massive Karin and Hellsing fan, people say I'm obssesed with vampires but I'm not really, I just think they're awesome! I am pretty poor just now and I cannot wait to start posting! Yay! Also I can be very hyper just to warn you! mrgreen  

Dark Bloodstone

irockmorethanyou

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:15 pm
Hi all, im...irockmorethanyou.Kinda new to gaia here and such,just came here to have fun and such.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games